3. Beta training.

Виктор...
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by Виктор... » Sun Feb 23, 2014 23:46

Thanks for the reply. I see that you decided to report about the promotion and if everything is in order, it should be OK. And if anything, I noticed that You are always connected to adjust.
My second part of the question were interested in. The child has problems with concentration, so I want to try to help him.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 0:29

Well, I just wrote to get the answer to the second question you need to ask in the appropriate topic. Why discuss in the workshop that is not for the workshop?

There's a special theme on ADHD (what You need) - there is a already written enough, the answer will be more accurate, more likely to get more advice and others will be easier.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30

K-13, report on the beta workshop
After alpha rested for two weeks and 21 days practiced Beta. Done in accordance with the recommendations. Warned that audiostrobe in the Navigator may fail - but no, everything was in order. Morning and evening on a vibration platform, or stepping on the ellipsoid. A cold shower and anchor at the same time. There are sessions for 5, 10,...30 min Short summarized time on average to 15-20 minutes in one go. Experimented anchoring at peak times of Olympic competition. All OK. The overall result - I feel that the tone rose, the anchors responsive. Negative - the conclusion of the workshop, started to make noise head. I feel she's tired...Rest for at least two weeks.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Tue Feb 25, 2014 20:05

к-13 wrote:Well, I just wrote to get the answer to the second question you need to ask in the appropriate topic. Why discuss in the workshop that is not for the workshop?
So I have not discussed, but just asking. When a person spends a lot of time in one subject, it is transparent. I have these skills, no topic is new and a lot of time same no. So I asked for help. az

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 20:23

ОлегП wrote:K-13, report on the beta workshop
After alpha rested for two weeks and 21 days practiced Beta. Done in accordance with the recommendations. Warned that audiostrobe in the Navigator may fail - but no, everything was in order. Morning and evening on a vibration platform, or stepping on the ellipsoid. A cold shower and anchor at the same time. There are sessions for 5, 10,...30 min Short summarized time on average to 15-20 minutes in one go. Experimented anchoring at peak times of Olympic competition. All OK. The overall result - I feel that the tone rose, the anchors responsive. Negative - the conclusion of the workshop, started to make noise head. I feel she's tired...Rest for at least two weeks.
Now send the file. From the noise in my head always helps activate the alpha anchor.
Виктор... wrote:So I have not discussed, but just asking. When a person spends a lot of time in one subject, it is transparent. I have these skills, no topic is new and a lot of time same no. So I asked for help. az
Victor,
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4726
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5241
Enough offtopic :oops:

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Mar 15, 2014 13:30

Hello, Roman and respected audience. Finished workshop on anchoring betta. Anchor - bent at the elbows and clenched fists hands. A cold shower, laughing at the morning radio shows and comedies.. I have the measles work. Feel a surge of strength and courage. Alpha anchor is also active. Ready to move to the next stage. :))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 16:52

Just in case let me remind you that beta and laughter should be put on different anchors - these resource state is different (although the laughter and stimulates beta, where alpha is almost 2 times more).

And the active state it is better to put the anchor, hands - language, sound, image: the word is the key... Something you can keep (or at least sometimes to maintain) without detracting from the work (or rudder, for example, I use beta only if I sculpts driving on a highway, and there fists gripping uncomfortable, although, depending on what else the Association will stick)

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Mar 30, 2014 15:45

Good afternoon.
Report from the task handled :). Thanks for the help and understanding :).
Ready for the next step. Just a question. Course how many stages? And then received a letter about the upcoming completion. I want to make it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 16:31

Hello, Victor.
Виктор... wrote:Report from the task handled .
And more?
What set the anchor? How they work?

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Apr 06, 2014 14:44

Alpha, I put the anchor on 2 different combination of gripping fingers(so much was not evident to outsiders and in everyday life, this combination is excluded) in a certain sequence on the right hand.
On the beta did the same anchor, only on his left hand. When checking anchors feel increased tone(a state of lethargy and sleepiness lost), and an active desire to do something(literally I want to move).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 22:46

Moved the discussion about the anchors in the theme of the anchors.

Outstanding was the issue
к-13 wrote:Victor...and anchor to the walls.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:46

Victor. and anchor to the walls.
:oops: missed. Take a break and be working on it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 13:57

Виктор... wrote:
:oops: missed. Take a break and be working on it.
It does not apply to the practices with MM, it can be placed at any time (including during breaks). It is bound to the beta, because then it is more than just a theme. It is required to supply to balancer to understand the difference. And indeed a useful skill - if you get it, can be anchored any resource status.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Apr 23, 2014 20:50

Good afternoon.
After receiving the file, rested a week and started the beta training.
The first day was very surprised as. Unlike the alpha, when beta flares in glasses images appear. Movie, like running, or rather flying low over the ground in the woods. The land itself is not visible, zigzagging between the trunks, the trees, the type of ship timber. Sometimes between the trees are the buildings of sanatorium type camp, with a specific layout. How many floors is unclear. the earth is not seen, or rather not to look down, only look ahead. Movie only occurs when you stop the internal dialogue. if something slips in my head. the picture is broken. This is a beta state? In this regard, recalled how in ' 89 at the University of Kiev were testing what that Pribluda to the recorder. The names she had. Points by type from mindmachine connected via the box to the recorder. There were two soundtracks, one called the "Cup of coffee", the second can not remember. From the first was invigorating effect, hence the name. In addition to the invigorating effect was another thing. If you stop the flow of thoughts, the included movie, very reminiscent of the above effect Your files. The same movement, but the gaze glides over the ground. the land is strange, reminiscent of a runway, from colored square plates. That strange sight was impossible to lift off the ground, the gap view or the thoughts in my head - the picture crumbled.
Anchors on the beta is not set, do for two weeks, anchors will be engaged by the weekend.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 21:21

Ланцелот wrote:This is a beta state?
No, it's probably too alpha. Just mix it with beta and now this ratio is optimal for visualization. Perhaps this Association is flicker of this frequency with the events of the past, and probably after alpha training to any frequency of flashes was delivered and filled with the anchor relaxation (me in early as well - I only listened to the relaxing and meditative session, so closing his eyes and remembering the flash, I almost immediately fell into the alpha - it was my first anchor). Maybe this is a beta so evident.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Apr 23, 2014 22:49

I'm actually inclined to alpha. Nihilists. Can sit on the Bank of the brook, listen to the murmur. Even with ticks midges ignore me.
Well, it means there is a reason to master the beta. Thank you.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Apr 25, 2014 20:45

During practice 2 question.
1. Is it possible to put an anchor on beta is not a slice of lemon and a Cup (50-100 g) of fresh (pre) juice?
2. At work I sometimes need the alpha state, either in the morning or in the evening. It is possible to combine beta training and half an hour to enter in the alpha?
And, another thought. I found a spring, the water is pronounced Yin and besides, after 100 grams is very much hampered by the emotions and arousal. Almost like an alpha. It is possible to use this effect as an alpha anchor.
It seems to me. this water alpha and lemon on the beta - it concrete anchors, not just as a reflex, and something more. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 23:46

Ланцелот wrote:1. Is it possible to put an anchor on beta is not a slice of lemon and a Cup (50-100 g) of fresh (pre) juice?
:? Just once upon a time I was well awake lemon, if you eat it like an Apple. Seriously and permanently awakened. Driving long distances in the night, I went to sleep there not...
Ланцелот wrote:2. At work I sometimes need the alpha state, either in the morning or in the evening. It is possible to combine beta training and half an hour to enter in the alpha?
Easy. I once a week for support and deepalaya anchors use the 25-minute file, which is fed 6 frequencies with a full immersion in the condition. So half an hour on a 2 state is quite bearable even for beginners almost. Only between different sessions of audio-visual stimulation still better than 3-4 hours to sustain a pause.
Ланцелот wrote:But still remembered. I found a spring, the water is pronounced Yin and besides, after 100 grams is very much hampered by the emotions and arousal. Almost like an alpha. It is possible to use this effect as an alpha anchor.
Better for a separate group of anchors. Most likely the state is pure alpha.
Ланцелот wrote:it seems to Me. this water alpha and lemon on the beta - it concrete anchors, not just as a reflex, and something more. :)
Do not disturb the anchor and the means of achieving. The anchor is independent of external conditions triggering condition of a resource state. Lemon and water, after all, external conditions. Not good for us.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51

к-13 wrote:25-minute file, which is fed 6 frequencies with a full immersion in the condition of
That, as I understand it, file: "alpha Deep-dive"? Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 21:53

bofara wrote:
к-13 wrote:25-minute file, which is fed 6 frequencies with a full immersion in the condition of
That, as I understand it, file: "alpha Deep-dive"? Thank you.
No. This is run only 3 - bet (and very superficially), alpha, and lower alpha. So probably it's an isolated condition.
A simple selection of 6 excerpts of music files, each of which is modulated with an audio editing program on its frequency.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sat May 03, 2014 12:35

Good afternoon.
Put :).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 03, 2014 16:34

Виктор... wrote:Put :).
goto 4

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sat May 03, 2014 17:30

already at the start :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 04, 2014 11:18

Lancelot
What about "cinema" and beta is quite natural, especially after alpha training. For arbitrary visualizations and hypnotic hallucinations in occipital lobes are registered just beta waves. And the rest of alpha, theta, depending on condition.
Interestingly, the lower base frequency (which is modulated or "binaries" :)), the farther to the back logged caused by her capabilities, so when you create sessions, a La acid trip need low frequency to modulate a beta (lower - 14~15Hz), medium - alpha, and high (anywhere from quality 8KHz) - theta. True "binaurally" there is almost not working (well, except those who have travelled - they only hint... :)), and it is necessary to use a rectangular modulation (isochronic tones).

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun May 04, 2014 12:26

Andrei Patrushev That is, it's not so bad.