3. Beta training.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 04, 2014 12:37

Ланцелот wrote:Andrei Patrushev That is not so bad.
It's even better. :wink: :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:for arbitrary visualizations and hypnotic hallucinations in occipital lobes are registered just beta waves.
However, it is almost mandatory for most users is the presence in the frontal and temporal lobes of alpha (or theta) - otherwise the brain can not ignore the body, mute misdemeano and the pictures are very dim, blurred, or chaotic (like a ripple).

And even (according to the medical encyclopedia), individuals, have a lively visual imagination, the alpha rhythm may not be present (too bright images, as visual information with the eyes open, to disperse the alpha to the beta). And active mental activity, alpha is not registered (for the same reason). And in General alpha is registered only in humans and higher apes in the waking state, with eyes closed and in the absence of external stimuli. So if the person with MM is not asleep and do not perceive MM as the stimulus, with the eyes closed he likely will alpha by natural causes (especially considering the fact that she's already "pumped").

Now, half of which have reached stage 4 of the participants had got into trouble for a deep understanding (and, accordingly, displacement of alpha in favor of beta 8) ).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 04, 2014 13:03

к-13 wrote:displacement alpha in favor of beta
Well, in delirium in alcoholics is also dominated by theta-beta wave, as well as in flashbacks in PTSD, and the alpha, while fully suppressed.
Just an alpha, and ensures the normal communication with the subconscious mind, relaxation and self-healing. Without the prior achievements of the alpha state of beta and theta training some people in some circumstances can have, so to speak - was not where they had intended to get... 8)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 04, 2014 19:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:just an alpha, and ensures the normal communication with the subconscious mind, relaxation and self-healing. Without the prior achievements of the alpha state of beta and theta training some people in some circumstances can have, so to speak - was not where they had intended to get... 8)
I have a vivid example of the familiar (3 months worked with him after that) - used some discs of Dr. John.Thompson with the beta, to get rid of sleepiness and fatigue at work... He not especially was pleasant in communication, and after a week of practice half of the group were ready to kill, but the other just ignored and tried to avoid... the Nervousness was through the roof, distracted constantly, inappropriately respond to people (and often unnecessarily aggressive), such thoughts in a head climb that maniacs are going to be jealous and everything else at night to sleep longer. And this despite the fact that no fresher, no stronger, he did not, and very contrary.

Добромиръ

Post by Добромиръ » Sat May 17, 2014 17:08

Hello Roman! Practice 4 may. Somehow this time was large downloads at work and a few difficult situations. Moved them approximately 30% lighter than usual, activating the alpha anchor. the first week was doing 3 times a day beta on a chair with MM, and before bed session of alpha. Was a bright, warm images and ... little relaxation after the session when I opened my eyes the world seemed gray and dull, especially on cloudy days. From time to time after 10-15 min tired back, though I kept ye straight and leaned back in his chair. On day 3 he began to put the anchor during a cold shower on the thumb connected to the little finger and a short sharp exhale. After a week, decided to take on MM with your eyes open, good, that points the Navigator allow. Was doing exercises and strength exercises. The results at this time and immediately after worse from 10-11 during the sessions was to activate the anchors during the sessions that produced a cold shower. Also on a couple of times a day, when I quickly walk down the street, include the file with the beta in the player and anchor. Now the anchor causes a slight intensification, and the beta session with a clear signal to the neutral condition, and the music - light activation depending on how it starts. Tell me why by themselves, binaural sounds in the beta and the corresponding strobe signal in the glasses is not working for me?
Laugh the anchor until set. Genuinely laughed during this period only once, and forgot about the anchor at the moment

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 17, 2014 23:20

Добромиръ wrote:first week doing 3 times a day beta on a chair with MM
Much easier to do it on the floor without support or on a stool. Backrest for lazy people)))
Добромиръ wrote:after a week, decided to take on MM with your eyes open, good, that points the Navigator let
Any glasses make is usually sufficient to lower the nose and look over them (though this method is more suitable for alpha).
Добромиръ wrote:Tell me why by themselves, binaural sounds in the beta and the corresponding strobe signal in the glasses is not working for me?
Most likely due to the fact that BB outbreaks strongly associated with alpha. Also a kind of anchor.
Добромиръ wrote:laugh the anchor until set. Genuinely laughed during this period only once, and forgot about the anchor at the moment
Pipe or Bash.org to help. Collections of anecdotes and stuff like that.

Добромиръ

Post by Добромиръ » Sat May 17, 2014 23:44

with the anchor on laughter, understand how to act. and the rest of the beta to continue doing or to change something? And then move in very small steps

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 18, 2014 13:39

If the beta is tight, it helps the transfer of the state - it is necessary during any activity (running, swimming, dancing, riding the rides) to clearly remember the details of their condition and feelings, and then when listening to a session to try it all as detailed as possible to reproduce - if there is a binding to alpha stimulation, (and it is quite likely, as it is most easily stimulated from the outside, almost every person, and everything else only after some experience stimulation), in this case, needs to occur collapse anchors this bindings and next session will go much easier.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon May 19, 2014 1:01

Welcome the the forum! Beta stage I have only started! I hasten to inform you that during the break for the may holidays was manifest the accumulated alpha! As the weekend passed with family at the cottage, and this eternal debate! Who dig, plant, water, haul, nails pounding, or the store to run... almost like in the fable, only the involved parties more! So all managed to coordinate so that you are not only the main work, but still some useful things to do! After which I repeatedly thanked! I in turn am grateful to You!
I noticed that some previously annoying things began to seem funny. Also felt sincere joy or spiritual joy, sometimes invisible in our everyday life!
After reading about the beta workshop, plan to proceed in the following order:
In the morning the alpha revision of the anchors on morning exercise with beta sessions, before sleep alpha!
The novel question whether to use a beta session in the hours Hyper activity at work?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:12

From the beginning he wondered before, if I was instructed or required to do something uninteresting or boring, I had a bunch of options or excuses to grumble (skill was well practiced for 5 years in military school), and now something easier - go and do it, enjoy the process (however, it is necessary to distribute the tasks - "OK, then you do it, and they will do it" - works perfect, especially if you work in full view of others and see others, otherwise we can and on the neck there).
Фан-том wrote:novel the question is whether to use a beta session in the hours Hyper activity at work?
Better such moments to be separately anchored to another anchor.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon May 19, 2014 10:02

к-13 wrote:..had a bunch of options or excuses to grumble..now somehow easier - go and do, thus get pleasure from the process..
Your training is much more than its 'surface part', visible to all. In the sense that if people held it - really interested in your development, so to speak, after some time, passing a training that is beginning to change from the inside sort of..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 19, 2014 10:18

bofara az

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon May 19, 2014 10:19

Andrei V., az

Добромиръ

Post by Добромиръ » Thu May 22, 2014 15:04

Thank You, Roman! Collapse anchors worked. now session with the beta tone. The anchors work just fine (set of three), checked this morning, because yesterday went to bed late and got up early. Like wave made of high-motionless state cheerfully energetic. Now the anchor laughter

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 22, 2014 15:59

Добромиръ wrote:Thank you, Roman! Collapse anchors worked. now session with the beta tone.
:wink:
Добромиръ wrote:checked this morning, because yesterday went to bed late and got up early. Like wave made of high-motionless state cheerfully energetic. Now the anchor laughter
In such cases much more effectively first display anchors the brain to alpha and then to beta - in these cases the anchors is less than three and as a result brighter and more stable.

Добромиръ

Post by Добромиръ » Sat May 24, 2014 1:08

Yesterday was the 21st day of class. Put 3 anchors in beta: thumb and little finger of the left hand together, a sharp short breath and forefinger with the middle finger on the front surface of the left pelvic bone. Put an anchor on laughter: the index with the middle finger on the anterior surface of the right pelvic bone.
After 3 weeks of classes beta how to make a break for it?
What do I do next - next level?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 24, 2014 2:01

Добромиръ wrote:Put 3 anchors in beta: thumb and little finger of the left hand together, a sharp short breath and forefinger with the middle finger on the front surface of the left pelvic bone. Put an anchor on laughter: the index with the middle finger on the anterior surface of the right pelvic bone.
Not very convenient anchors for everyday use, but overall a good choice.
Добромиръ wrote:After 3 weeks of classes beta how to make a break for it?
Recommendations General.
Добромиръ wrote:What do I do next - next level?
Yeah, I'll send.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Fri Jun 06, 2014 20:03

Good health to all! Beta stage struck! Used 2 anchors on the beta and one-on-laughter anchor - chose muscles! It turns out that during laughter, reducing muscle, as if dispersed throughout the body! And here is the interesting observation: during the walk declining the same muscle if not so much, but the fact that early in the morning on the way to work, I was bursting with a straight face, (just a brick), now with some enthusiasm, as if more flexible moving in the crowd, like dancing , that's a fact!
As written Aliyev: do then what happens, gotta move on!
I would really like to master the dream! Because in daily life a decent workload, then the time is not enough for all! But at night I would like to use a dream that would be possible a part of the thoughts to move and use the reserve! And the more that this is connected to podsoznanie, the solution of problems to a new level...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 0:45

Фан-том wrote:Good health to all! Beta stage struck! Used 2 anchors on the beta and one-on-laughter anchor - chose muscles! It turns out that during laughter, reducing muscle, as if dispersed throughout the body! And here is the interesting observation: during the walk declining the same muscle if not so much, but the fact that early in the morning on the way to work, I was bursting with a straight face, (just a brick), now with some enthusiasm, as if more flexible moving in the crowd, like dancing , that's a fact!
Yeah, funny, the anchor is "button happy"))) And happy (at least occasionally), man and the world relate differently.
Фан-том wrote:I wrote Aliyev: do then what happens, gotta move on!
By the way, the right combination of wiggle in his key also would not hurt to put the anchor, it will be very similar with a combination of laughter+alpha+theta (if laughter is wrong, the emphasis is on physiology, not morale, and this is pure beta, try mixing these with very high probability will lead to the collapse).
Фан-том wrote:I would really like to master the dream! Because in daily life a decent workload, then the time is not enough for all! But at night I would like to use a dream that would be possible a part of the thoughts to move and use the reserve! And the more that this is connected to podsoznanie, the solution of problems to a new level...
Sleep is after balancing. Sent it.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sat Jun 07, 2014 18:34

Thank you! Accepted!
I think that having mastered the key, the state itself involuntarily and bakaritza! And if you can a little bit to develop a theme about the emphasis on the physiology and psychological condition...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 0:31

There is a state (the sensations of the physical body that comes from receptors), and there is a mood (feelings, emotions, characteristics of misletoe). Anchors can be set and then, on the other, though usually out in the complex. After some alpha focus solely on the body (zero gravity), and it's not quite right.

Валерий Аноп

Post by Валерий Аноп » Tue Jul 22, 2014 13:14

Could me someone to help with the selection of anchors?
Alpha used the elements of autogenic training. But for the beta, no idea...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 18:48

Valery, read the topic... the Previous page is in abundance overwhelmed by the response to this question. Even on this there...

The workshop ended July 1, don't make me similar questions to close his topic - someone may experience issues...

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Mon Jan 25, 2016 16:21

Finished phase betta-training.Doing so :in the morning at first no mm alpha,then beta,afternoon or evening again alpha with mm Set one anchor.The feelings in me that betta, and so abundant (in nature a nervous,high-strung,hypochondriac, etc. in this spirit),and like to get a charge of vivacity, not from mm but from the pouring water.Anchor for the laughter started to set later.haven't filled it to the end. Think to continue filling in parallel.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 16:41

Евгений Е wrote:feel in me this betta, and so abundant (in nature a nervous,high-strung,hypochondriac, etc. in this spirit)
That is why the stage of beta waves is later double alpha stage. As a result of correctly traversed the first pair is indicated in parentheses should be smoothed (nervousness and suspiciousness sure), then beta training on the basis of a properly set alpha frequency should fill the picture with the correct beta.

I can give You files fourth stage (though having cars they don't need much balancing and synchronization MM in any of the sessions abound, and the emphasis is on exercises to do), but my personal opinion is that You really need to repeat the first three steps again (it is to admit that You're really going to put a funny parallel to the anchor and to practice in his spare time exercises on the synchronization of the fourth - it will be even better), just about the total operating time with the alpha sessions don't forget (and then bury both the result much easier, than then to catch up).

And with such results in the fifth stage You entrance absolutely contraindicated (remove drowsiness nervous irritability is not exactly fraught with conflicts in group and family dramas), and in the fourth stage, You are not correct and will only make it worse.