3. Beta training.

bofara
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by bofara » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18

And I started to remember dreams more..
---
By the way, it is possible to anchor an orgasm, then it will be "euphoric" when enabled, the anchor..

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:08

Павлум wrote:K-13

Over the last 3 days of the dreams I remember very little. Is this normal?
That's fine, many don't even remember))) Not the fact that it is connected with the workshop (perhaps the reason in taking some of the drug or its termination, and maybe the full moon or the magnetic storm... It turns out, just after our conversation about dreams?).
Alpha upon waking and before bed be sure to activate without a car during beta training. Before going to sleep in the alpha you can install on dreams to do.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:15

bofara wrote:by the Way, it is possible to anchor an orgasm, then it will be "euphoric" when enabled, the anchor..
This issue was discussed in the first workshop))) I would not recommend...

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:22

Oh, thanks for the warning.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:28

K-13

Yes, maybe because of the drug... Still drinking a lot of coffee to try to call the beta as often. And sleep has become less. About alpha - practiced in the evenings with a typewriter and morning anchor. The evening was again cut during the session, although the alpha state begins at the moment when placing the hands in mudra, and wait in meditation.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 19:35

Павлум wrote:about alpha - practiced in the evenings with a typewriter and morning anchor. The evening was again cut during the session, although the alpha state begins at the moment when placing the hands in mudra, and wait in meditation.
Then why in this case, use sessions? For the working anchors can be limited to a five minute session with smooth alpha rhythm (the entire schedule is one horizontal line) - the most it for backup previously installed anchors.
Павлум wrote:Yes, maybe because of the drug... Still drinking a lot of coffee to try to call the beta as often. And sleep has become less.
Coffee is also better not to lean (this example was more likely for those who usually cheerfully without workshop) - better in alpha to give yourself installation that after the session ends (and activate the beta anchor) comes as vigor and vitality.

Алега

Post by Алега » Thu Jul 25, 2013 19:36

Hello,Roman!I would like to clarify.I understand that the beta can be played in the active state,for example reading a book,driving,Cycling,Jogging, etc.?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 23:27

Алега wrote:Hello,Roman!I would like to clarify.I understand that the beta can be played in the active state,for example reading a book,driving,Cycling,Jogging, etc.?
Right. And the more, the better))) Just as driving a car or bike and Jogging (in places where it is possible where-that to fail/to crash/to fall) impossible - you never know what will overlap with "soup" and what a condition will succeed in the end. Don't risk yourself and others. Gym best fit (treadmill, Stairmaster, bike or treadmill...).

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:46

When you activate one of the anchors to beta practice occured interesting thing. Last winter I trained with NLP-practice /in Bulgarian, if you're interested hereto free download you need to click on a quite little button 'Download'/ about endorphins. There, the man says in the beginning, what are endorphins and how they operate. And then include the button /figuratively/, which is pressed many many many times and the body really begins to "enter" a large number of endorphins.
So now, with this practice there is felt a powerful and massive rush of endorphins when I activate the anchor /no no button even, to be honest, I forgot about this button, but remembered in connection with etim effect but anchor now /another anchor, not a button/ activated thus, as it was then, even I would say hard - as if the whole body immediately comes a lot of endorphins.
In General, think beta the training is very useful. By the way already the second time watching 'magically' quick wound healing /small/. From then on, as do beta work here practice shifts with a duration of 12 hours without any meal, ie basically eat one to two times per 24 hours - in the evening, about 20 hours, and then to 22 hours /but not necessarily/ at all eaten at the same time on the other day or rather night/. In fact, the period between meals food is 22-24 hours. Day taking only water and coffee, despite the fact work or have a rest /the way you do and exercise as far as conditions allow/. Before beta practice my first meal began after 16 hours. And this effect happens naturally.

K13, I would like to ask You of course if it is possible and does not violate the copyright/ make Audiokorean under Zuchero - bayla Morena.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jul 28, 2013 18:55

I think I know why some of the past Workshop was sorry I didn't pay enough attention to the Beta workshop here. He /beta-workshop/ powerful. And I personally think you need that I pass it at least for a period of 3 weeks. Satisfied from the effects due to the tripping of anchors.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jul 28, 2013 20:28

By the way, in my opinion, one of the best gifts here on the forum for all to read, it would have been one of the tracks of Beta training, if it is 13 deemed necessary and useful.. :) To me, except Audiokorean najboljse like Mozart. Just listening - Eee--ex! :D This, perhaps, is the best chocolate that improves mood.
PS
к-13 wrote:Shine in the eyes
My eyes are green, but when the study of beta training, and also activate if one of the anchors of beta, and if you accidentally look yourself in the mirror - except for the sparkle and light that radiate, they /eyes/ become /look/ near colorless /how to become branches of the trees, when I look at the sun through them/.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 0:05

bofara wrote:K13, I would like to ask You of course if it is possible and does not violate the copyright/ make Audiokorean under Zuchero - bayla Morena.
Send me it, I will.
bofara wrote:I Think I know why some of the past Workshop was sorry I didn't pay enough attention to the Beta workshop here. He /beta-workshop/ powerful. And I personally think you need that I pass it at least for a period of 3 weeks. Satisfied from the effects due to the tripping of anchors.
They regretted because without beta-anchors messed up on. For some reason everyone thinks that much courage-something they have under control, but should face a situation when it is not time sleepy or eyes not being torn apart by after waking up, as confidence is fading away (you can alpha to use in both cases, but the large arrears of sleep likely to fall asleep).
bofara wrote:My eyes are green, but when the study of beta training, and also activate if one of the anchors of beta, and if you accidentally look yourself in the mirror - except for the sparkle and light that radiate, they /eyes/ become /look/ near colorless /how to become branches of the trees, when I look at the sun through them/.
I (the wife and both kids, too) color of the eye, which in physiognomy for some reason called "Russian" or "swamp" - Kare-gray-green - I from the mood and lighting repainted almost yellow (natural copper color, like a cat), then bright green, then dark brown, then generally colourless, like old photos, once even dark red was... It's normal pigmentation of the iris also depends on the hormonal background in the body - the eyes, the window to the soul, and one frame of the century, too, not much to reflect))) Permanent color only those who have in life, nothing changes, the picture of the world was crystallized, and the interest in the new dulled... Another thing is that the vast majority do not pay attention to the color of their eyes.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:29

When I started on beta-training /just looked - began to engage 17.07.2013/ - my weight was 112 kg. Now really 100-102 kg. According to my observations, my "etalony weight" - which is 95 kg. And there is only a positive mood, no depression, and other things usually associated with a quick weight loss. If you want you can not have a few days /not active/ strangers without any bad effects and feelings, but while the skill says that in the evening you need to respect the labour of the wife - still tried to cook something for me..
Very happy with the beta training!

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:45

Today was just the top, if you can say - "beta state". :D
Seriously think about the opportunity to work even more strongly hildren status - alpha and beta, i.e. to make another (three weeks alpha, three weeks of beta)x2.
K-13, what do You think has a meaning to do so or better to continue as You think you need.. Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:56

I think it even has. In any case, repeated passage of alpha and beta will not be superfluous (and very useful), including to continue the classes in the workshop.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:00

OK. Mean so be, it is better to lay a solid Foundation in advance. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 0:39

bofara wrote:K13, I would like to ask You of course if it is possible and does not violate the copyright/ make Audiokorean under Zuchero - bayla Morena.
Within 20 minutes the file appears in the folder stage. The gate is present. Modulate very composition did not simply put in prepared ME SW 3.7 tone. I had, however, to repeat the song 2 times (4 minutes may not be enough). You can listen without headphones.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Aug 01, 2013 0:50

Thank you very much.

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:52

Hello Roman! All is lost!All is lost! I have not activated the alpha of the anchor can not log into the alpha as before.about Bettu I'm not talking generally,was not able to anchor.I ask You to analyze the situation in which I find myself. everything was fine alpha anchor was activated,I had two and both worked.he was practical Betto session had no effect on me for some reason,maybe I'm constantly in this state,do not feel raznitsi before and after the listening session only if he himself clocked for example, 40 sit-UPS or pouring, then felt a rise of internal forces of confidence and therefore unable to anchor tat alpha has acorel time session with MM and here the rise comes at a different time read that you can put the anchor in memory but how to do it? no confidence that doing the right thing because the brakes probably! I apologize! Yes, I was sick a little bit ,I got this SS.Maybe she steers?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 13:47

Собеседник wrote:Hello romance!
And You do not get ill.
Собеседник wrote:All is lost!All is lost!
Cancel the panic!))) Nothing terrible happened, just someone a little Philo in the previous steps and a bit exaggerated results in the report.

Prescription treatment: Pause 15 days and new content of alpha-anchors in session, cars or most any files the first two phases.
Собеседник wrote:I have not activated the alpha of the anchor can not log into the alpha as before.
So they jammed. I think that You simply position while listening did not change during the transition to other frequencies. Or too aggressive to use them.
I'm not talking about betta in General,was not able to anchor.
Start with what you describe as listening to the alpha, and then listened to the beta. I already have the most likely version, but I want to make sure, before making.
I Ask You to analyze the situation in which I find myself. everything was fine alpha anchor was activated,I had two and both worked.
Any anchor put in normal conditions for 5-7 times can hold 5-7 applications. That is, how many filled, and got so much, then it is overwritten and stops working. To obtain a stable anchor that will work for years with proper use (in NLP these are called imprints) need a bright condition - really deep relaxation, for example, not just the first signs, if we consider alpha. There is nothing to dismantle - if the party hurry (lazy, can't motivate) and fulfills the conditions of the stage not at full strength, and he gets results surface...
he was practical Betto session had no effect on me for some reason,maybe I'm constantly in this state,do not feel raznitsi before and after the listening session only if he himself clocked for example, 40 sit-UPS or pouring, then felt a rise of internal forces of confidence
This is also in order, if alpha is not developed or the transition to beta is without the change of the way of listening.
and therefore unable to anchor tat alpha has acorel time session with MM and here the rise comes at a different time
The principle is the same - swing the state to the maximum possible power and when the above does not go, will Aconite.
I read that you can put the anchor in memory but how to do it? no confidence that doing the right thing because the brakes probably!
Yes, in psychotherapy anchors are placed in memory, but they need the high a couple of times after installation to collapse with another anchor (decontamination of psychological trauma or elimination of harmful patterns) or attach emotions to the act (same coding from bad habits), for example. In order to efficiently deliver the anchor from memory, you need to be good to recall the target state, and at least at a basic level to understand the issue of anchoring resource States.
I apologize! Yes, I was sick a little bit
Physical illness can easily interfere with the achievement of the beta, especially in the midst of the disease, when the body needs reserves of the body to fight the symptoms with the causes.
I got the SS.Maybe she steers?
Maybe the price increase on the Iranian silk to blame?))) I also have the SS - if it will interfere, it only attempts to sabotage the results.<

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Thu Aug 01, 2013 22:01

Good evening! Roman thank you very much for the answer! The alpha listened to as required lying 2 times a day,and sitting is also betta 2 times a day session on MM that You recommended. motivation my life is full scarvie and a sharp mind (not yet enough especially the second).anchor of course jammed as when I started betta I just activated did not know that you can listen to alpha.How do I know that this was the initial state of the alpha before even didn't know that.Thanks Roman that put on the path to reform so to speak!will work interesting fact! Be healthy!!!

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:15

Working as a security guard - watching for thieves. It is clear that I need to be serious and respectful /respectable/, to do it well.
Today I have not had the opportunity to hear something from the beta practice, and did not use the anchor. And when I talked with zapodozriv thieves I was bursting with unique laughter. It was very fun from the outside, and also feel it turned out quite funny. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12

Собеседник wrote:good Evening! Roman thank you very much for the answer! The alpha listened to as required lying 2 times a day,and sitting is also betta 2 times a day session on MM that You recommended. motivation my life is full scarvie and a sharp mind (not yet enough especially the second).anchor of course jammed as when I started betta I just activated did not know that you can listen to alpha.How do I know that this was the initial state of the alpha before even didn't know that.Thanks Roman that put on the path to reform so to speak!will work interesting fact! Be healthy!!!
If You have not activated the alpha anchor in a situation with a stable beta (when high frequencies are supported by emotional States associated with natural beta-anchors), and they jammed, so they just nedolovili or put in a deep enough state... When I first time put an anchor on the alpha 4 years ago (visualized flash under closed eyelids), he had no reinforcements worked for several years (used it very rarely, but still). We can say that it still works, although as reinforcements sometimes I only activate it in the morning when you just woke up and opened his eyes.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:16

bofara wrote:Work as a security guard - watching for thieves. It is clear that I need to be serious and respectful /respectable/, to do it well.
Today I have not had the opportunity to hear something from the beta practice, and did not use the anchor. And when I talked with zapodozriv thieves I was bursting with unique laughter. It was very fun from the outside, and also feel it turned out quite funny. :)
There are 2 options - either the condition is contagious or irritating. I think it is clear that the aim is to first)))

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Fri Aug 02, 2013 17:57

Hello Roman! You wrote---
If You have not activated the alpha anchor in a situation with a stable beta (when high frequencies are supported by emotional States associated with naturally occurring beta-anchors) - - - I know nothing about it so probably nepoluchaetsya. where can I read it?and the site is not vstrechalas. to be honest I don't understand this sentence, please proxenia for their ingenuity. Novel means a break of 15 days? and at the expense of mailings who did You praktikuma how many? I got two,this adaptation and alpha training. in the earlier thank You!!!