3. Beta training.

к-13
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:13

вакуум wrote:Thank you, alpha it try , love the movement in the alpha is the most difficult for me to find a comfortable body position and stillness
This is not any alpha session is coming. Workshop session lower frequency to alpha, and for sports need a different structure to alpha waves were included in the active pattern with the gradual filling of areas of the cortex that are not involved in the management of a running body, but did not suppress all frequencies the dominance of alpha (the second option is easier to prevent blocking of brain stimulation than the result from the session).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:49

vacuum, https://yadi.sk/d/lCnqzxbJqhQ6d here is an example of such a file - upper frequency modulated float alpha, lower - beta to active wakefulness. That is, in theory, the thinking should stop and the body on the contrary be filled with energy and vigor. In practice, all different.

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Sun Apr 03, 2016 19:43

I'll try hopefully get a meditation in motion

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Tue Apr 05, 2016 19:57

I noticed that the main ward caught after took off his glasses and headphones te immediately after the session or later catch up, so there were the colors I used they are very rarely seen in the strobe light

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 20:37

вакуум wrote:I Noticed that the main ward caught after took off his glasses and headphones te immediately after the session or later catches up
And she mostly does. When a person does nothing, doesn't move, closes his eyes, then his brain starts to dominate alpha automatically. Plus, after alpha-training glasses with flashes of lights and pulsating sounds in the headphones for the brain primarily associated with the alpha and not that important what they frequency. But the frequency is there, and it sets the rhythm of the visual and auditory areas of the cerebral hemispheres - while the resistance of the habit of stopping to go to beta, the result is not as noticeable, but it is necessary to remove interfering anchors, as beta is gaining its. During practice, these anchors should be overwritten and stimulation of any frequency should go a lot easier. Because of this, and had to fuss for at least 3 months of practice...
did the colors I used they are very rarely seen in the strobe light
This practical experience))) Technically, the eyelid is a red filter, it passes only the red area of the light spectrum and absorbs the rest. But habit is a great thing, the brain can learn to replace vision with hearing, and hearing by the sense of touch to learn indirectly the colour of flashings to recognize him no problem))) And to interpret and to substitute a valid, desired he knows very well...

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Wed Apr 06, 2016 0:41

The state of pleasant if not control then it planulate, for practices requiring stamina, a good Vimes does not tire and inner some active relaxation but with worse balance sheets before they need to try anchor alpha to do. tried after alpha balances the same bad probably after they'd set anchor beta to do

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Fri Apr 08, 2016 23:14

Unsubscribe; day,setting the alpha anchor start listening Betto, the body gradually,waves,filled with heaviness,head become empty,even thoughts rarely.Sitting as if in a vacuum,is not cheerful.I have a question,a betta anchor to establish that it is not necessary? Listened to 24 days,to listen,or to take a break?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 23:32

Шанти wrote:Unsubscribe; day,setting the alpha anchor start listening Betto, the body gradually,waves,filled with heaviness,head become empty,even thoughts rarely.Sitting as if in a vacuum,is not cheerful.
:shock: I have the feeling that something that You are not listening... are you sure You carefully read all? Or You continued to hold the anchor when listening?
I Have a question,a betta anchor to establish that it is not necessary?
It is necessary, but You do it if You have this beta on the way?
Listened to 24 days,to listen,or to take a break?
Answer in the first message of this topic, even bold.

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:39

I listened to audiokorean,recharge,focus on creative,betta-coach,sometimes MM group E. Write in detail-I put an anchor on the alpha release,relaxed, include Betto,while breathing out do to the area of the third eye(that I have an anchor on Betto). Maybe that's the effect :wiz. I read that you have to listen for 3 weeks,but if I did not cheerfully ,I thought that it is necessary to finish the brain until you cheered up.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:57

Шанти wrote:Write in detail-I put an anchor on the alpha release,relaxed, include Betto,while breathing out do to the area of the third eye(that I have an anchor on Betto).
:roll: Have You read the place in which it is written to napolnyat anchor only after the condition has occurred, and the maximum? You so that will acorite in Your opinion? I think You will acorite unsuccessful attempt to cheer up a mind-machine... it is on the Output and have...
Шанти wrote:I read that you have to listen for 3 weeks,but if I did not cheerfully ,I thought that it is necessary to finish the brain until you cheered up.
And about prestimulation in the rules TB, You also somehow didn't read...

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Mon Apr 25, 2016 21:24

Good day, my listened to the three weeks , it's not every day or twice and only one different valid reasons + for the night won't listen to beta from alpha in this respect easier it at any time . In all cases, the depression got. better in short sessions , long for a complete buzz didn't have balance in terms of musicality boring, but its original purpose perform definitely a plus to get me so long to listen and don't need. Plan to rest for two weeks and to anchor possible in a few days. Wouldn't it be a mistake now in between work additionally, the anchors alpha

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:03

вакуум wrote:would it Not be a mistake right now in between work additionally, the anchors alpha
Only without fanaticism)))

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Mon May 16, 2016 22:25

Well, finally I can write another report.With the last of my posts has been more than four months.when I decided to do it all over again.Passed the re-adaptation period,then alpha.Break again,then alpha and beta.Here is my a long entry.
But I think it was worth it.Many friends began to notice a change in my character .Yes, and I see that in almost any situation,where previously flared like a match now,although maybe not until the end.With the beta more carefully studied.preferring pouring.Set only one anchor on the beta.
Laughter also set the anchor.But balancing is hard.Mouse when you sit down at the computer.held in the left hand,even like.but in everyday life turns out badly,automatically doing everything right.But that's probably because specially was not engaged,were parallel.
I think you need to take a break and continue.Waiting for your advice

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 16, 2016 23:58

Eugene Ecan immediately proceed to the fourth stage. And file now send their best after a two-week break.

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Sun May 29, 2016 0:40

Good evening, Roman! Almost two months passed from the beginning there was a break, and then went on vacation. Now I'm ready to do. Can I start again betta training?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 29, 2016 12:37

Шанти wrote:Good evening, Roman! Almost two months passed from the beginning there was a break, and then went on vacation. Now I'm ready to do. Can I start again betta training?
Good))) After such a break before the beta training is not superfluous to repeat first alpha, at least a week.

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Sun Jun 05, 2016 23:47

Worked a week with the alpha,anchors work. The first two days it was hard to tame thoughts-horses,but by the end of the week in my head almost silence.Waiting for further instructions.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 23:55

Shantiso the recommendation still: remember the alpha - operate with the beta.

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Mon Jun 27, 2016 0:28

Good evening! Played the beta for 21 days, morning and afternoon. The anchor is working fine,feeling great,after listening to the session invigorated. Waiting for further instructions.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:16

Shantisent the files, and indicate in the subject of the fourth stage.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Tue Sep 05, 2017 20:34

Worked with beta 16 days,2 anchors put in,well, laugh 1 ,all the work ,he is ready to continue 8)