2. Alpha training.

Денис Николаевич
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by Денис Николаевич » Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:32

well!thank you!!!probably need a good rest,to cease all practices and then to start again

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 19:32

Денис Николаевич wrote:good!thank you!!!probably need a good rest,to cease all practices and then to start again
:ay Just try to approach the issue seriously.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:12

Dear participants.
Do not write to me in PM that many of the files the second stage is heard the background of the standard Windows sounds - these samples are added to the track SPECIFICALLY.
The main objective of these clicks, chpok, Bzikov, "Dinkov", bukhov, broads and other sounds to help understand participant (and me too - by his indignant cries) that he was with me not quite honest - if you do it correctly with the alpha in the adjustment period, then no amount of abstract sounds during the session will not bring down the state (and certainly enrage). All of these sounds I took from the standard folder of sounds OSes, since they are a majority of PC users definitely heard it before and already have mapped to something "not so", that is activated by negative anchors that we're shooting these sessions for the company.
For the most inquisitive and prosharenny clarify - I have a commercial license Transparent Corp. (purchased specifically for this workshop) - all that is done with the help of their products (NeuroProgrammer 3 Pro, Mind WorkStation, Mind Stereo, and all the top-end trim levels and with a full set of backgrounds for the sessions - "Thought Sounds" 1-4, and with their help produced the vast majority of files to accompany the stages of the workshop), I have every right to do as I please - to sell psychoactive videos to give the participants converted to the audio format of the session with the fit of the individual parameters and with the background that they want to hear to put all this on the Internet for those who want and so on. I have no need to write session background through stereomixer is too long and troublesome compared with the corresponding program function.
Thank you for your attention and understanding.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 16:58

Hello,tomorrow I turn on alpha training and want to use the sessions built into the Navigator.Do not tell me which one is best suited for this stage ,if any, are there?
R01N(13 minutes)
Break
Starts with 21гц and smoothly into the theta range after 3 min. Stays there for 9 minutes, then comes back in refreshed and meet the Wake. Use instead of a coffee break.

R02N(48 minutes)
Relax and back
Starts at 16 Hz and gradually descends in the alpha/theta range for relaxation of the average level, then falls in the Delta range for complete relaxation. Ends with return to calm wakefulness.

R03N (15 minutes)
Powerful relaxation
This relaxation to the physical body. Use after heavy physical or mental work.

R04N(36 minutes)
Stress-killer
The combination of pleasant colors with alpha/theta relaxation. To relieve the effects of stress or emotional imbalance.

R05N(28 minutes)
The gates of tranquility
Classic alpha/theta relaxation with alternating modes. This is relaxing session for General purposes.

Evening(17 minutes)
Specific session
Bearing 91.5-105.5 Hz, stimulation – from 15Hz reduced to 8 Hz

ndrfnE(18 minutes
Endorphins night
Evening session. Good mood and mental performance the next day: the synthesis of serotonin, endorphins and enkephalins.

SMR(27minut)
Mild stimulation predominantly in the range of CMP (body asleep, mind awake).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 17:17

ГлебФ wrote:Hello,tomorrow turn on alpha training and want to use the sessions built into the Navigator.Do not tell me which one is best suited for this stage ,if any, are there?
Hmm...
R01N(13 minutes)
Break
Starts with 21гц and smoothly into the theta-the range after 3 min. Stays there for 9 minutes, then comes back in refreshed and meet the Wake. Use instead of a coffee break.

R02N(48 minutes)
Relax and back
Starts at 16 Hz and gradually descends to the alpha/theta-the range of relaxation of the average level, then drops to Delta the range for total relaxation. Ends with return to calm wakefulness.

R05N(28 minutes)
The gates of tranquility
Classic alpha/theta relaxation with alternating modes. This is relaxing session for General purposes.

R04N(36 minutes)
Stress-killer
The combination of pleasant colors with alpha/theta relaxation. To relieve the effects of stress or emotional imbalance.
We have alphatraining. We do not learn to relax, we learn to enjoy the stimulation and management of brain rhythms. So what we need is a dominant alpha. A mixture of alpha with theta we will be able to nonexit from the second and sixth stages.
R03N (15 minutes)
Powerful relaxation
This relaxation to the physical body. Use after heavy physical or mental work.

ndrfnE(18 minutes)
Endorphins night
Evening session. Good mood and mental performance the next day: the synthesis of serotonin, endorphins and enkephalins.
It's not clear which frequency used, but also a mixture of alpha and theta.
Evening(17 minutes)
Specific session
Bearing 91.5-105.5 Hz, stimulation – from 15Hz reduced to 8 Hz

SMR(27minut)
Mild stimulation predominantly in the range of CMP (body asleep, mind awake).
These might fit, but I will not say. Second a very big stretch. As I recall, mu-rhythms (or sensory-motor) is not a range of frequencies, and the phenomenon in the alpha range on the EEG, as sleepy spindles or olfactory peaks.<

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 19:25

Izvenyayus that is not immediately noticed ,but there are still 2 sessions in additional,what about them ?
ATr2(17min)
Alpha тренер2
Not later than 2 hours before bedtime. Jump frequencies in the alpha range contribute to training flexible and quick thinking and help create a good mood.

ATr3(20min)
Alpha тренер3
Not later than 2 hours before bedtime. Swing frequency in the alpha range contribute to the removal of mental blocks and solve problems.

In General, the question arose in practice,that is, for example meditation,by means which is formed by a certain state of consciousness,and what certain frequencies on the EEG (alpha as the Foundation,well, and impurities ) ideally, this state is transferred to the life for the most part . And what is the purpose of practicing with a mind machine? To pick up a few different conditions for life ,that is, to find something from bottom beta to work(for example the state of body asleep mind awake) ,to alpha find for quiet cases(body asleep mind awake ) and Delta sleep,as well to find the most suitable for these conditions of the session and to practice ( for example, before work in the morning beta,after working the alpha ) or still to select the most suitable for some condition ,for example the alpha and the suitable session and peck them ? I in parallel with a mind machine, continue to meditate ,as I started to do this earlier(about a year) and thinking how best to combine these practices .At the moment I am before the morning session with a mind the machine is taking meditation .Of course it can all individually,but your opinion on this issue ,as an experienced practice and knowing the experience of other people and theoretically-savvy person,it will be interesting .

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59

Probably willing to go further,the anchor rarely get to check out as usual and without him was calm, but several times I checked when I was stuck in the thought stream that it was hard to stop (a little agitated) and washed quite effectively stopped and didn't come back. Power anchor regularly .The first and the second year a total of 22 or 23 days .

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 13:15

And flea was never podkovannosti ...) not on my watch (C)