2. Alpha training.

к-13
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by к-13 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 21:25

kroshkinI have already replied to this question. Use verbal and visual anchors when they walk normally, go to tactile, not involving hands, tongue position, and direction of gaze, touch - those that do not require the tension of a large number of muscle groups. Do not just try to anchor the relaxation of tension, it is only quite experienced or nature gifted.

For example, I several times put people anchor resource status on external item, such as bracelet, ear clip or ring - need condition - put and play, no need - just take it off, not satiri in vain.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Fri Apr 04, 2014 13:20

Explain this thing I did not realize until the end that I installed, for example, the verbal anchor a word, and when I need to go to resource as it is how often to repeat needs?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 16:12

:( The word is pronounced once, after that only supported - it's Your body, You to be able to support in a calm and relaxed state - not to strain, in other words. If it breaks, the key word is pronounced again.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sun Apr 06, 2014 23:59

I welcome all the participants! I will start the next 21 day course! The break was a benefit (the body)! As planned, in order not to confuse classes with nebritymi sensations - during the break had too much teeth! So some of the anchors really helped raskatyvayut system to be put in order! (last visit to the doctor at all as if was not sitting in the dentist chair, and lounge chair...) :ay
So, the dentist noted one feature of the body (pardon the frankness), it is abundant salivation... in the period of adaptation is really obleklo and bothered to relax, then I got used to it and now it has formed a kind of unconditional anchors! So I think in the future this natural process to use? Continue to fill along with other anchors, or to ignore, or is there any other options?
Thanks in advance!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 0:32

Фан-том wrote:now, the dentist noted one feature of the body (pardon the frankness), it is abundant salivation...
This is a natural process - the mouth is open, it is foreign objects, irritation of the mucous membranes and receptors of the tongue. But dry mouth is a sign of nervousness. Just at the dentist rarely calm he feels, so he takes normal saliva for too abundant.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:01

In General, this situation - put a few anchors in the moment so to speak the highest relaxation. But there is one thing ...... when activated, anchors the state is not something which was at the time of making the 20-30 percent of the original. Don't know why. I think that due to the fact that the last time to catch this condition when playing with MM is not always and all because of what started this nonsense ..... can't get situated , I usually do lying down (sitting never happened) so recently, like fall - it's okay the pillow is soft and it seems like everything conveniently begin to relax head becomes heavier and suddenly, the pillow turns into a stone is painful and not comfortable trying to relax the neck - does not work and all went running spinning head on the pillow so voobshem. This used to be when at the very beginning with the discs Monroe was engaged. Then (this is before MM was)attended the alpha Patrushev and all sort of gone and now here again. I do think that the neck I never really relax but could not.

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Wed Apr 16, 2014 13:32

report in 22 days. Am passing the diary for yourself. Tried a day to listen to 2 times. In the morning, shortly after awakening, and evening or directly for an hour or two before bedtime. In relation to shift work were listening to another day in 3 hours when worked in the morning or evening. What has been gained. Became faster to relax while listening to the tracks, relaxation occurs even in an unusual position. For example, in the last days of classes in the evenings, listened to half-sitting in a chair not to fall asleep. A figure covered however. And woke up after a few minutes or immediately at the end of the track (it's difficult to accurately answer). But then when he shifted on the sofa, feeling that fell into a soft feather bed, though I have it pretty tough. In General, it is not possible to achieve relaxation and a clear mind in the mind, or thoughts and images fly out at the end of the track vaguely remember them, or off into a doze, and included again at the end of the track. This is true for the most part has been observed in the last days of practice, get enough sleep have less. Sometimes still twitching muscles. One observation, it became less irritable, less lose energy and not feel drained after expressing anger. That is, the waves inside me became smaller. Should I take a break?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 14:04

крошкин wrote:started this nonsense ..... can't get situated , I usually do lying down (sitting never happened) so recently, like fall - it's okay the pillow is soft and it seems like everything conveniently begin to relax head becomes heavier and suddenly, the pillow turns into a stone is painful and not comfortable trying to relax the neck - does not work and all went running spinning head on the pillow so voobshem. This used to be when at the very beginning with the discs Monroe was engaged. Then (this is before MM was)attended the alpha Patrushev and all sort of gone and now here again.
Very similar to prestimulation - brain was tired, and he resists. Most likely due to irregular or even chaotic classroom. Possible due to excessive brightness/volume. And maybe the reason is in external stimuli (periodically, someone or something interferes with normal hearing, therefore classes are not associated with relaxation, but rather with irritability, so, too, sometimes).
крошкин wrote:I do think that the neck I never really relax but could not.
One of the most common muscle - it is associated with automatic retraction of the neck - the head seems to be hiding behind to shield ourselves from external circumstances... most of the time since childhood (especially those who were afraid of the cuffs).

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 14:14

Classes are scheduled 2 - 3 times a day only hourly on an irregular basis. So what to do ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 14:17

Гильгамеш wrote:One figure covered however.
A deficit in sleep - is a serious thing. The brain is the more creditor - if what he needs really, the excuses are rarely helpful (especially the sleep, it is like a rental charge for use - delayed a bit, maybe the water off 8) ). The more
Гильгамеш wrote:sleep have less.
Гильгамеш wrote:And woke up after a few minutes or immediately at the end of the track (it's difficult to accurately answer).
Гильгамеш wrote:But when I then shifted on the couch feeling that fell into a soft feather bed, though I have it pretty tough.
Гильгамеш wrote:One observation, became less irritable, less lose energy and not feel drained after expressing anger. That is, the waves inside me became smaller.
Well stimulation is still valid - it's physiology. At the end of the session, the output from the relaxation in easy waking (at the level, when already awake but not tense - that is, you can go to sleep and get to work with equal ease). And alpha is cumulative.
Гильгамеш wrote:Should I take a break?
When such a situation is generally better to listen to alpha cycles for 15 or 21 days with the same interruptions - up to achieve deep relaxation.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 14:20

крошкин wrote:Classes are scheduled 2 - 3 times a day only hourly on an irregular basis. So what to do ?
Stop listening to everything or just the workshop, or everything else, but without workshop. If prestimulate break 2 weeks minimum for withdrawal resistance. If the case started, then 41 days.
And then the normal alpha training with a normal installation of the anchors. Point anchored nedorazumenie not much.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 14:42

Now I have just the workshop and listen. Nothing else.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 14:44

And neck what ? take a break and then she is again. To be honest a break don't wanna do. Patrushev have threshold and progressive relaxation can help with clips?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 19:20

крошкин wrote:Now I have just the workshop and listen. Nothing else.
:) And this yesterday, sorry, that was - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4123&p=117264#p117264 ?
крошкин wrote:And with that neck ? take a break and then she is again.
Sooner or later, but she relaxed - she can resist not. Or emerge the memory of the event that triggered the clip, then it will need to rethink and neck still relaxed.
крошкин wrote:to be honest a break don't wanna do.
:? You would know, as I don't want to do something for people who don't want to do - read the instructions to implement the recommendations, regularly engage with MM... but they want all at once, and in the end it I be to blame for their own laziness and spinelessness... I do 8)
крошкин wrote:Patrushev Have threshold and progressive relaxation can help with clips?
They are, if I'm not mistaken, only "Navigator". It is the author's interpretation (or voice with accompaniment) Andrey Vadimovich two almost the most common techniques of relaxation (they even described in the books that I'm still in the late 90s I read).

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 20:34

So I'm trying to find a way out of my problems with the stone pillow and the tense neck. The novel is honestly laziness I blame wrongly. Since purchase cars in December was not the day (except the 2 weeks break when I re-started the workshop) that she hadn't worked for two, three or even four times a day. And to MM every day first Monroe then Patrushev . And if I acted inconsistent and "all at once" so this is the only reason I didn't feel particularly strong progress with the relaxation of the neck - this is my "cross" how to solve not know. You know the novel I think I have an alpha of just "pumped" it seems to me that I spent the whole day in a light alpha hands legs head light after 50 grams. In General, great. But I want more ..... when I go to do it is rarely possible to go deeper because of the clips in the neck and Kameneva pillows.
And about programs for the Navigator I downloaded and drove it into MP3 using online Converter format csp is distilled in easy MP3 I with these files haven't yet - so I ask what alpha session to impose - can help

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 22:16

kroshkinYou even read what I write in response to Your questions?
крошкин wrote:the novel is honestly laziness I blame wrongly.
You reason need? They have me! Packs... Although I personally only enough for one...
крошкин wrote:From purchase cars in December was not the day (except the 2 weeks break when I re-started the workshop) that she hadn't worked for two, three or even four times a day. And to MM every day first Monroe then Patrushev .
And it is not even written in jest...

Although this is not a joke, this is fucking bdsm some with their own brain, hard, a particularly perverse form.

If You have a joke, say, with the liver (for example, to devour during the week a couple of dozen packs of very tasty and incredibly useful (especially now, in the season of spring exacerbation everything) vitamin pills, each of which is calculated on a monthly course of reception), it would have been long and not without pleasure introduced with a crooked posture, rash in the most curious places, with a drip and, most importantly, with uncle doctor who would be sooooo surprised to hear from you that You "do not want" cease to absorb vitamins, and I most certainly would have forbidden to eat not only them, but at the same time sweet, spicy, salty, fried, fatty and strong...

And then the brain - the most important and irreplaceable organ, orders of magnitude more complex...

What do you want,kroshkin? White carriage with a red cross and muscular angels in white coats with a stretcher, clothing with sleeves "a La Pierrot," and injections of chlorpromazine haloperidol? Well, get... Sooner or later the mind will get tired of trying to shy away from Your aspirations in small measures like strained neck, discomfort and heavy head, fluttering like something serious, once and for all to learn to listen to its signals.

And even no doubt, that in this situation turn out to be manufacturers of cars, the administration of this forum and I - You and Your relatives will write letters to all instances - to tell mournful stories about the Scam, the zombies and the experiments on the psyche of the inhabitants, applying information, testimonies, bills for professional services and to demand retribution. And they don't care that the main reason for this situation is Your own laziness - You are too lazy to read the forums, You are too lazy to read safety requirements or frequently asked questions and answers... You are too lazy just one time carefully and thoughtfully to read a half page of text - those recommendations that I gave to the workshop and the first stage, but You will certainly want to participate in it, and always on their own terms. In the end, You violate safety requirements, negligent attitude to the recommendations, ask questions, not just the one discussed, corny put the device on the data You personally replies and is played in multiple personality disorder. or blackouts...

In this situation, I personally see only one way out - we'll have to leave You. Personally, I already broke up. Goodbye. :cry:<

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Apr 16, 2014 22:49

It is a pity that You did not understand me........ but I honestly carried out all Your recommendations. And I will continue to do further in Your recommendations. Now take a break for a month this time exercise threshold and progressive relaxation Patrushev no MM will help .
multiple personality .......... and memory impairment is not understood?

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Thu Apr 17, 2014 23:43

Hmm, what a rush. Novel, messages, read, comprehended. I think so, is to do the alpha to achieve a stable result. Gonna take a break. Now, about the dream. I usually sleep 9-10 hours. When the 8-bit I don't get enough sleep. Maybe it's a matter of habit, and a wrong mode due to shift work. Could it be that? Mode? Although I know not the first Intern with the replacement schedule.
UPD post above. The novel suggests that loading your brains immensely and you will burn out and become a client of mental hospital.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:18

Гильгамеш wrote:Now, about the dream. I usually sleep 9-10 hours. When the 8-bit I don't get enough sleep. Maybe it's a matter of habit, and a wrong mode due to shift work. Could it be that? Mode?
I have enough to fully get enough sleep 5-6 hours. If a full will fall to 22-23, then Wake up at 4 and I jump around the house and disturb all sleep, and 10-11 will have to juggle anchors or . Best sleep if I Wake up with the sunrise or sleep from 23 to one, then a couple of hours awake and sleep up to eight. After 8 (or slept a couple of hours of daylight) will be swollen and bruised. When on duty the day/three (in DF of the police Department or on duty in the guard), a day after the outfit slept for an hour after lunch and went for a couple of hours in the early evening - this was enough to fully recover.
Гильгамеш wrote:UPD post above. The novel suggests that loading your brains immensely and you will burn out and become a client of mental hospital.
To burn the brain with stimulation light and sound is not possible, the maximum that threatens it from MM - exhaustion. But the psyche to bring swotting to a point when any change, normally caused a slight breakdown in the form of release of emotions in a scream or kick the door in hearts, can start a chain reaction that led to serious mental disorder.
Or random trigger will cause the result is fatigue a loss of consciousness at the most inopportune moment behind the wheel or in the management of a complex machine with lots of moving parts, and maybe with a baby or on the edge of the roof...

I'm not talking about the exposure part parietalnyh individuals uncontrollable bouts of aggression for no apparent reason, classified by forensic experts as "heat of passion".

I need this experience? I doubt it...

A last warning, check the participants list in front of him stood (for the question, the answer to that in the recommendations in bold). Now there is a cross (for gross violation of TB). I repeatedly promised to remove from the workshop of those who are unwilling to follow the recommendations and safety requirements spoil the statistics and public opinion. Just something third removed - half a percent natural loss prevention have a role to play where 85 percent prefer to get lost themselves.<

Владер

Post by Владер » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04

I had health problems. We had to stop.
Suddenly got gastritis and began to feel unpleasant tension in the body.
Apparently, violation of water-salt balance.

Now I drink a lot of water. Thrown out of the diet teas, as diuretics and drying the body (which impairs the ability to relax).
Go to an osteopath and floating in the center. By the way, I recommend to all who have intractable tension in the body.

Has set itself the task again to achieve complete dissolution of the sensations of the body.
Again undergo alpha, but so far the results are unhappy, and the stomach often bothers.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 15:21

Vladerif there are disks Patrushev "Explorer" or "Healing...", that if you have problems on a physical level as it is possible (and perhaps even preferable) to use in the second phase. Also programs threshold and progressive relaxation for a Navigator to help you relax, although there is a bias more on theta.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 15:37

kroshkin, I'm just deleting Your bile, but at this rate I will be much easier to make it so that You are no longer able to write on this forum than to persuade. I am with You goodbye, the continuation of communication with You I'm basically not interested, it's a waste of time. If You know better what and how to do it, no one bothers You, to me personally Your advice is not needed. To the advice and suggestions of the participants of the workshop, I will gladly listen. The forum is great - except my subsection with a lot of interesting places.

On rutrekere I email claims sent, if the distribution will not be removed, I will give requirements to the lawyers of the copyright holders. This is session one of the programs that I represent in Russia, and their free distribution in the public domain violates the copyright and related rights. I have that right because I have a commercial license, which I BOUGHT to give out files for free legally (and before that, we received official permission of the authors).

Добромиръ

Post by Добромиръ » Sat Apr 19, 2014 16:28

Is the 6 day for the second phase. On day 2, was an interesting experience: relaxing rolls waves (felt physically) and quickly plunged deep. So it was 3-4 session in a row, and then left. The day before yesterday decided to put the anchor on the alpha: connected thumb and middle finger of the left hand, representing the yellow glow inside. Then checked - runs a little weaker. Fill it almost every session. Tried to merge with prisurskii anchors. Worked. However once then an anchor on the alpha weakened, but during the next session I again reinforced. And another thing: the file Russian rock good relaxes me

Roman, I want to clarify: the alpha session of the mind-machine can be used only during the day, or morning and evening, too?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 16:42

Добромиръ wrote:a novel, I want to clarify: the alpha session of the mind-machine can be used only during the day, or morning and evening, too?
Sound session of the workshop focused on 10 Hz with the frequency dips to 8 (for a deeper relaxation of the body, but that is still not very trained, the brain does not fell right to sleep). Therefore, you can use any session or psychoactive audio programs that encourage exactly the alpha (some r-session of the cars built on the SMR or theta rhythms, so they just won't fit and can complicate the installation of the anchors). But only a day to use them I like would not recommend it.

Добромиръ

Post by Добромиръ » Sat Apr 19, 2014 17:46

Thank You, Roman. Forgot to write in the evenings after the beginning of the workshop began to fall asleep (4-5 times) around the second half of the session, I feel like if I fell and time passed quickly. Then Wake up roughly at once Seems to be enough sleep, in the morning, get up without an alarm clock. What can I do?