2. Alpha training.

bofara
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:40

As written before - begin again /3 times 3 weeks/ course alpha training, and in between I'll do a beta. Edakoe a deep dive into the practice. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 15, 2013 15:59

к-13 wrote:
Дариша wrote: And another thing: pain in the neck area just pursue. Compared to the previous period of exacerbation, now the pain is very deep. One hope is also being worked out and will be. Perhaps I reached some deep clip and now we have to endure.
This is a game of perception in contrast with the state of relaxation, most likely... if you continue to deeply relax, pain of muscle tension will go away - clamped muscles will get accustomed not to strain more than necessary for functioning. Make sure that the time of training with MM neck and head feel comfortable, it can also play a significant role.
Roma may Explorer Darise help ? There is just text at the beginning , at rasslablenie of the body and neck including. The tension in this area - stress the situation there and deposited, for massage this area pain is unpleasant.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 16:03

Hi, Lille. Where have you been?)))
Of course it helps. Only if you need to temporarily suspend the practicum.
A lot of things can help in this matter... And gymnastics... And there is a special technique of working with the self (even with warming). And massage (as an option muscle toning problem areas). Only if you do not remove the cause of stress, pain will still come back sooner or later with renewed vigor. Increasing the level of alpha waves in the EEG of wakefulness in any case, it should smooth out the stress from the personal perception.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 0:19

Good evening.
Occitanus.
Worked hard 2 weeks for the second date :). A couple of files after the first listen was excluded, the rest(and those who have received and who You have in the machine) listen all around. At the moment, has reached such a result. Relaxation comes immediately. Anchor put one, but it works almost instantly. Make a full exhalation, stop breathing at the end and immediately reach the goal. But there is one thing. If there's some noise(well, suddenly the car under the window designall or a jackhammer rattled) that fly. Tried to use earplugs or headphones are tight, then it is better :). Did not see anyone, no one can hear :). And I live in the city centre, and then with silence is difficult. As in war :roll:
Is that enough? Or to continue to accumulate?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:05

Not very convenient anchor, honestly... Rather not comfortable... But if you need a few minutes to stay in alpha? Hardly enough breath on the exhale for so long... Need someone who is without stress, you can keep for a long time - the image on the internal screen, the phrase-the key, which may be repeated, imperceptible gesture of the hand (or rather one that won't raise suspicion if seen by others) and touch... Although it will have to decide for themselves, I sent the third stage.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:12

I guess I do not fully Express the idea. 3-7 seconds is enough for me to stop. Just a simple delay on the exhale. Long deep breath, followed immediately delay just a few seconds for the Association and I feel like a deflated balloon.
If as I wrote there will be no sudden sound, then I can be in this state up to half an hour without any problems.
I also worked a few keys. Apparently I misunderstood them. I thought the key only need to enter the state. OK. Thanks for the tip. I then had another week to work on other keys.
Last edited by Виктор... on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:19, edited 1 time in total.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:18

the image on the internal screen
Here's how to develop that moment. I don't have images on the internal screen(only spark in the eyes sometimes :)), I don't even know what it is and how it looks.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:49

The anchoring theme of this issue is well exposed. The anchor should be placed so that the state could function, in this case any anchor works as a Telegraph key squeak is heard only when it is pressed - just released and the condition disappeared. It is right in principle, therefore, we need an anchor that you can hold long enough.

And about
Виктор... wrote:I don't Have images on the internal screen(only spark in the eyes sometimes :)), I don't even know what it is and how it looks.
So it's all a blatant lie :lol: There is no way that You can't imagine, for example, the ball. Or cube... People with no imagination is a scientifically proven fact. Especially clearly people see their own negative scenarios. Take a look at it.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24

Well, you can imagine, but I thought that the "inner screen" is something visible, like eyes. Just this topic is completely new to me. I bumped into her a couple of months ago when MM bought it. So for earlier apologize for not understanding some points.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 13:59

Виктор... wrote:Well, you can imagine, but I thought that the "inner screen" is something visible, like eyes.
You can see the eyes inside the head? :shock: The internal screen is just one of the names of the mechanism of the imagination. Very few people imagine it through the eyes, another thing that many without going into the details of the write images on the eyes (especially when you impose them on the real picture, although it was just in this situation, the easiest way to see that they are from another source).

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 14:18

Well. Thank you for the intelligible explanation. Until then I'll work on the anchors.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 15:19

Images builds the brain, and how they are there after perception processes depends on the leading representational system. Someone "sees" them, someone "feels", there are even those who "hear" and even "smell" (although this is tending to zero value)... But there are those who do it "wrong". There are only those who are trying to convince everyone what they are doing is right and everyone else have to adapt to them, but somehow they just listen to and not worth it. On own experience was convinced, what it is learned to see it through the eyes (also has led to the term "visualization" and the works of local gurus), but these pictures don't work for self-programming in achieving the goals, nor with the installation of anchors, but work fine the ones that could cause from the beginning. Though the plus in this for me is - now I can use these pictures to work on complex orders - scroll future work in two signal systems.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Nov 17, 2013 16:03

Another question is. How do you come to state when I can call up the desired images and keep them for a long time? Just in my case they are all rushing around(spontaneously) and hold them is not possible(you leave and come). What would the picture came out on the "order", this rarely happens and it is impossible to keep. Tell me if it is possible to customize this.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 19:45

Pictures are torn due to excessive activity of the internal monologue - hundreds of thoughts per second at the same time spinning in our head, of whom recognized only a couple, the rest are just background, so the brain does not drive "in idle". The habit at it such - to work with maximum load if not load it consciously, he necessarily finds himself the task in the outside world ("I wonder how many hamburgers you ate at lunch this fat guy?", "and what it would take to hiss out to the slumbering cat?", "what now mom?"...) and in their own negative experiences (each traumatic event of the past irreversibly pushes a small fraction of our inner monologue almost constantly, and it does not matter - do we remember about him or scored into the far corners of the pantry in any way - children's fears and trauma, the first failure in love, slap from the mother for something, not learned a lesson at the Board, told someone and shook us history, launched on the first available relative vapor after a quarrel with his wife...). In alpha they usually leave the deeper alpha, the less thoughts. The less thoughts, the easier it is to control the desired (induced deliberately), the correspondingly more stable caused by the images. If you do not call any, will take shape accidentally surfaced thoughts.

It is really simple - either use practices that stop the inner monologue (in thousands), or accumulate the level of alpha periodic repeats of alpha-training. But again, to clear the internal monologue efficiently without getting rid of the emotional tails in the past impossible.

Владер

Post by Владер » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:54

Victor,
At some level, all objects are in shapeless condition, and contain only the meaning of without form and sensual manifestations, and in what form they turn in consciousness depends on mental attitudes and desires.

In certain practices, it is possible to learn to hear color or form, seeing sound, etc.

Practices aimed at the development of concentration, also contribute to the stabilization of inner images and enhance their brightness.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Nov 18, 2013 19:55

Thanks for the reply.
Yesterday once more flipped through the information, came to the conclusion that some things are not properly understood. Just on the face of the lack of concentration another problem which took a MM is something that can not absorb information immediately, the awareness of it comes much later. This problem tortured. While I will not hurry to move on. Will stay on this course. I will be working on, for one thing to fill no knowledge of the topic. Once again I apologize if you do not understand some things and ask again.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Dec 02, 2013 0:26

Good evening.
Took a break in a week, now will begin to engage in new. At first I thought that results, as it is not visible, but while vacationing this week, saw the difference. Without practicing with the machine again began to feel anxious, fuss, and it showed uncertainty. In General, the end of the week thought not stand, wanted to begin earlier :).
And need some help. I tried to find how to set the anchor, but still did not understand. Can you explain to me or give material, where can I get this information? I would not want to do again and not losing time.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:17

In the subject anchoring all described in sufficient volume. And so - any website or tutorial on practical psychology in General and NLP in particular is one of the most popular sides of brain science)))

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Mon Dec 02, 2013 14:31

Thank you. Elephant I did not notice :).

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Dec 08, 2013 15:56

good afternoon. again need Your advice :?
After the break, listen to the second alpha. but that is not right. if the first and early second, I could freely and quickly to relax, now does not work. constantly left arm from shoulder to wrist strains. when I focus on it to relax, one gets the feeling, as if she was numb, or so much starting body't complain that I want to jump up and do vigorous activity. if you don't pay attention to it, it is in tension. Throughout the week, all the time, so no changes.
Don't know what it is, ask for help to You. What to do? To continue or again to take a break? Or something else?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 18:01

This is most likely a mental block - You're overthinking this (or any horror stories about anchoring, or convinced himself of the uselessness of the classes - I don't know, maybe someone commented negatively on Your class) and now subconsciously avoid achieve complete relaxation.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Dec 08, 2013 18:21

On the contrary... optimism :) and purposeful. Working on schedule, no prevarication. And no one know about my classes. Rest at least 8 hours(but to be honest sleep is still desirable).
And is there any possibility to identify this block?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 22:32

Виктор... wrote:on the Contrary... optimism :) and purposeful. Working on schedule, no prevarication. And no one know about my classes. Rest at least 8 hours(but to be honest sleep is still desirable).
I do not have to tell you, You try to tell yourself and listen to where it hurts, maybe some problem still indicated.
Виктор... wrote:And there is a possibility to identify this block?
The method of free Association (in psychoanalysis) is well suited. You can enhance the alpha state, but here we have a problem with him.

Generally something like that happens every third user (or rather, two of the five). After a pause in the classroom cool efficiently or there are some real obstacles on the part of the body. We begin to understand - in 95 percent of cases, the cause is one that I have mentioned.

Саир

Post by Саир » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52

Good time of day!

Since last Thursday, December 12, I received a link to the file, and started alpha training.

1. Looks like I broke glasses. Work as you want. It is barely noticeable, it is too vivid; plus on the background of smooth and rhythmic flicker suddenly appear irregular bright flashes with a period of the second half. And this whole mixture of flares poorly regulated. Unnerving. It is not clear how to choose a comfortable mode.

2. Morning classes at me categorically does not climb. Get up as usual, 2 hours before when you need to work a lot of time. But I have rested and if you start the session, then subconsciously I still already configured to work on the activity, and against this background, the need again to be "curtailed" in itself, only causes hostility. Add the first point, it is not clear how operating points, and eventually report back: every morning session I steadily causes neuro-psychoOhbath condition.

3. Plus the discomfort from the fact that all wired, no breath - no fart, but then again, something somewhere will not go astray with glasses, so headphones or a mind-machine...

It lasted a week, until I noticed that he had started to trigger a conditioned reflex: as the morning, so I have newsvote.

Left. And morning classes, and glasses. Now continue to listen to session only with headphones or with the player, or the mind-machine. Twice a day: right after work, and evening before bedtime. A break is enough, 3 - 3.5 hours, filled with ordinary household chores.

As was good at heart! To hell with it, with five efficiency points, I now again it is interesting to engage in, and can be given state of comfortinstead of the entire session for appliances.

Accordingly, the results will report somewhere in a week.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 13:41

Саир wrote:1. Looks like I broke glasses. Work as you want. It is barely noticeable, it is too vivid; plus on the background of smooth and rhythmic flicker suddenly appear irregular bright flashes with a period of the second half. And this whole mixture of flares poorly regulated. Unnerving. It is not clear how to choose a comfortable mode.
On my old innerpulse too, this was nonsense - has helped replace containers in path of exit for points. A simpler solution is:
Саир wrote:Now keep listening session with headphones only.
:ay The optimal way out - a good half of the participants listening to files without machine - Yes, it is somewhat less efficient, will need a little more time, but with proper motivation it is generally not a problem. A vivid example - the same Ivan bofara (only the last workshop as a whole, though with difficulty speaking in Russian, works night shifts, has a terrible problem with sleep mode). Who wants one and some files will get the maximum benefit, who cannot persuade themselves to work a little, and the fancy mind-machine will not help. It is, incidentally, how it works with the built-in R-sessions? Perhaps they will be easier to work in these-I especially annoying factors in it, so relaxation is not dependent on external stimuli. Therefore, adaptation is a very important step and attitude must be very responsible.
Саир wrote:2. Morning classes at me categorically does not climb. Get up as usual, 2 hours before when you need to work a lot of time. But I have rested and if you start the session, then subconsciously I still already configured to work on the activity, and against this background, the need again to be "curtailed" in itself, only causes hostility. Add the first point, it is not clear how operating points, and eventually report back: every morning session I steadily causes neuro-psychotic state.
I would suggest to transfer the alarm clock half an hour earlier - when another half hour to sleep left. Just after the session you can lie down for five minutes and quietly stand in the fullness of time, full of energy and ambitions)))
Саир wrote:3. Plus the discomfort from the fact that all wired, no breath - no fart, but then again, something somewhere will not go astray with glasses, so headphones or a mind-machine...
Usually in such cases I suggest to maximally shorten the wires (the coils with electrical tape to seal the socket to leave 30-40 centimeters) and put the machine over my head. With practice it will be - quite a few times with deep relaxation mind-machine. This usually occurs in adaptation.<