2. Alpha training.

к-13
2. Alpha training.

Post by к-13 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:58

The second stage of the workshop to work with the mind-machines - alpha training.

Participants will receive a link to the folder in which the alpha session in audiostrobe-version:
- knock
the instrumentals and sounds of nature
the instrumentals and the nature sounds 2
- dbb
- isochoric tones and nature sounds
- Kukryniksy, Aria and DDT
And a few others (folder periodically updated, although some files from it are removed the results of the work and feedback).
Although nobody forbids to use the already familiar sessions from a period of adaptation they are perfectly suitable for this stage. In addition, you can use any suitable session out of your machine - they are at each stage, except the adaptation, even more preferably - its session the machine in any case reproduces better than audiostrobe sequence from a sound file. You can use any audio program, if You are sure that they stimulate, that is the alpha disks (Patrushev, Thompson, Slavinskoye, Silva, Satori, noise...), built-in the alpha session, mind-machines, alpha files for programs like Neuro-programmer or a mind-Explorer, alpha-stimulating video from YouTube, even a homemade dream machine, if you can correctly calculate the frequency by the speed of rotation, and slots in the cylinder. The main thing - that You liked it and gave positive result.

Listen to them should be exactly the same as in the first stage:

- directly after waking up (preferably not even waking up fully, to allow the body to remain more relaxed after sleep)

and right before you sleep (don't forget to take care of that when engaging in play only single file, in case You fall asleep during a session - if this is not done, it is likely that You will Wake up the next session, and do it in early phase of NREM sleep - to fall asleep after that will be much harder, plus almost guaranteed broken as in the morning listen to the morning session simply do not want).

- willing to do at lunchtime can use any suitable audio program or session from the machine.

At this stage, we will deepen the alpha state - we need to try to relax as deeply as possible (including using all known methods of self-relaxation, such as ten-point relaxation or imagining how the body feels heavy and heated, and then begins to melt/to melt and become weightless). However, the difference of this stage from the preparatory that relaxing we have to stay awake, to keep awareness and control - mind machine is an ideal tool for such purposes - you can succumb to its influence, but to keep yourself from falling asleep. That is, you should try to avoid falling to sleep, loss of sense of time ("the session was too short", this means that a large part of You simply overslept - yeah, it was a very useful sleep, healing and restorative state, but now our goal will be to not him, and taking the resources of the organism under control), returns after the end of the session (all sessions end with increase in frequency up to the border alpha-beta, that is, the acceleration to a state of even calm, but awake, and therefore, the end must be well remembered)...

Note that each flashed in the minds of negative thought (fear, fear, feelings for someone, discontent and a whole bunch of other mental garbage) is causing short bursts of beta waves on the EEG chart. The scroll turns these thoughts flash in sustainable peaks - enhances them and makes them longer, which ultimately leads to the transition of the whole adjacent to the frontal area of the cortex for beta frequency, the chaotic and stressful, and not in an orderly productive. So staying in the alpha state you never think of problems as about the problems - it is better to think about their decision, about what hints they give which way open or how will be happy if problem will be much less. In the end, the problems are just in our head, in nature there is positive and negative, there is only our own perception of neutral objects, phenomena and events.

During the lesson, you can mentally travel to some quiet place (or noisy, but nice and safe), trying to get used to the real image, to give the body to relax and break away from Intrusive thoughts. Warn loved ones not to Wake You during class sessions are not that long, and external interference in practice will provide You with a few lessons forward with expectation of a new invasion, which in turn will not allow you fully to work.

Helps the entry to the alpha level of calm deep breathing with a small pause between inhales and exhales. If You find it difficult to relax during the session, lie down for 20 minutes in a hot bath right before the evening lesson and refrain from watching TV and use computer at least the last half hour before bed - though they contribute to the generation of alpha-waves (as there is a lot of data from quite reliable sources), but also cause active mental response to the information obtained from them (mostly stress), and that doesn't produce good result.

Important: If the sum with a period of adaptation, this stage takes 45 days (suggest to use a calendar or daily planner to monitor), then you should make a pause for at least 15 days (preferably 21) - do not use MM or any similar record. Doing without a break longer participants risk reduced to "no" all the positive results of the workshop (to the spleen). After a pause it will be easier to achieve the desired state and to fill their anchor. Although the activities according to the recommendations and the absence of serious obstacles to good relaxation results is quite real to 21 days (adaptation and alpha training) is the data of my observations of participants.

In the pause you can try to achieve alpha natural state - that is, immediately upon waking and immediately upon falling asleep where the body deeply relaxes naturally passes through the alpha and theta on the way to the Delta. Requires a conscious effort to stay on the edge of sleep and wakefulness for an untrained person in such practice the natural state is precisely alpha ("spindles of a dream" is a flash alpha when falling asleep, when a man falls in the dreaming of the picture - stories are colorful and often surreal, but usually the critical thinking in these moments tightly otkluchitsa, and we would need to keep in your mind, for observation of these images).
As would naturally get the offer to go to the topic another of my workshop and work on the dreams in your free time.
Well, you can go to the topic fourth stage and begin to work with exercises on balance (and make your life elements to raise the activity redominance hemisphere).
In General, it is possible to simultaneously undertake all three recommendations simultaneously. No mind-machines, psychoactive audio files and other psychotronics in three weeks!<

к-13

Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by к-13 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:07

When using machines You will quickly and easily get into the alpha state (regardless of their mood before the session or situation in the place of classes), start to set the anchor to this state. Should be enough to start one - do not just try to link everything You could think of, at first, get what will work well only one reliable anchor.

In principle, when using the alpha sessions, some alpha-anchors should have been installed involuntarily - for example, after an intense period of adaptation, surely You have not less than three.
Don't believe?:
- take a position in which You listened to the session, close your eyes and slightly raise the eyes to the eyebrows - after a while You will feel that it works.
- if not, imagine that you feel flashes behind closed eyelids
- finally, remember the sound of your favourite session that you attended 10 times.
Convinced? Want to know how to do the same consciously.

As an anchor you can use sulejowskie "relax" on the exhale after a deep breath and a slight rolling of eyes under closed eyelids - in my opinion the best anchor, I'm usually only using it instantly quite deeply to relax even on the bike)))

The condition must be the most profound - this will allow you to put more quality alpha anchor, and significantly faster. A little trick to get better results from any alpha session, take a look up under closed eyelids, and count backwards from 100 to 0 and pulsing sound session to visualize in the front half of the head, between temples and forehead, and to remember the state in which You resided during the last efficiently triggered session. You can use other tricks, for example, stage dive, reached a certain level, gave yourself installation "now I will come out of this condition and then plunge into him, but more deeply," and after a entry and exit condition really becomes deeper, and next time it will be easier to achieve.

Of anchoring can (and should :wink: ) read here viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5272<

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Fri May 17, 2013 15:37

Week engaged for the second phase of the training. I have released experimental - I tried described in the brief relaxation techniques. Usually listen to the file twice a day and only two days it turned out that by listening at bedtime refused - very wanted to sleep, because knew that I was going to cut down :roll:

Faster total deep relaxation, imagine as when the body heats up and melts, it becomes weightless.
And the most enjoyable was the method of transfer and implantation into a pleasant picture: the landscape.

Roman, what is a "ten-point relaxation"?

At the beginning of sessions sometimes overcame the mental buffeting, but when thoughts are concentrated on the process of relaxation, then she calmed down.
Noticed that the deep state of relaxation to stay is not always easy. Me not that courage brings, but the degree of immersion into relaxation decreases. Anyway, I feel the difference in your condition.

With the setting of the anchor no problem. Quite clearly feel a change in the state.
The case for practice in General :) now we need to develop our own experience of using the possibilities of alpha status

:ay

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sun May 26, 2013 12:27

1. The first 2-3 days were marked by glitches and problems  the laptop is buggy, then all sorts of distracting and annoying factors.... In General, progress was not observed... Then went to the pass, that too was overcome by alien thoughts...
2. evening-Russian rock.mp3. Relaxed fine but was out of control in the second half of the track. At the end of the immediately woke up.
3. Morning Knock.mp3 , Night - dbb.mp3. Relaxation was normal. Watched that would not go into Nirvana, but seems to have gone still... At the end of the track immediately came to my senses.
4. Morning - Moby_-_Natural_Blues ses.mp3. From the very beginning was disturbed by loud sounds from the street. Had to get up, close the Windows, the doors and start the track again. Strong relaxation did not work...
Night Aquarium.mp3. Relaxation in between. Control was maintained until the end of the track.
5. Morning - Alpha1.mp3. At the end of the track relaxed normal. The listening was accompanied by the sound of rain outside the window.
Evening - ALPHA2.mp3. Normally relaxed. The blackout was not until the end of the track.
6. Morning - alpha Deep-dive.mp3. Still, in the morning more than much in the way of extraneous thoughts. However, by the end of the track to relax managed.

During the lessons the General condition has become more calm, relaxed, cheerful. Previously I worked with the tracks in MM and condition was similar.
The anchoring question - should start to put the anchor, if in my opinion, total immersion in the alpha is not happening ? Subsequent anchoring condition will improve the strength of the anchor?
Alpha have been doing for more than 21 days. Will not have any addiction or anything else negative?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 26, 2013 16:47

Svetocheksomething I never noticed Your message...
Светочек wrote:novel, and what a "ten-point relaxation"?
In a nutshell, it is the words themselves immerse (it is very convenient to use your voice, but without external reference, too bad it turns out) - the countdown from ten to zero with the installation of completely relax on a score of 0. That is, "I will now count backwards starting from ten and when I say zero, I will be in a state of deep relaxation. TEN, my body is heavy and warm..." and so on. It was for those in the know.
These methods are actually very a lot, you can use any.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun May 26, 2013 16:57

I use the words of the Conductor, said at the beginning , because in any place and without the presence of any programs and devices , into a state of relaxation. Could standing in the metro , but people's feet , not like a horse, standing still not learned)))) Who hosted the course Conductor , I think the easier, beginners are advised to study the anchoring on the recommendation of the Novel.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 26, 2013 17:01

Владимирович wrote:Question by anchoring - should start to put the anchor, if in my opinion, total immersion in the alpha is not happening ? Subsequent anchoring condition will improve the strength of the anchor?
What you want is the filling of the anchor is working to strengthen the target condition over time, put more powerful. If you have already acquired the certainty that plunging into a deeper state, You anchor less deep it will break (it is not, but human confidence can work wonders), then use an anchor - an additional gesture, which then replace the main. You can then step entrance exercise - activated intermediate in the beginning of the session, he waited in the deepening and filled main. Although it's not necessarily...
Владимирович wrote:alpha have been doing for more than 21 days. Will not have any addiction or anything else negative?
Nothing bad will happen. I know people who listen to alpha for 45 consecutive days once a year and feel great. Alpha is the natural state of the body, the main thing during the day with stimulation not to overdo it.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Sat Jun 01, 2013 21:47

Novel

Confidently settled on the second phase of our workshop, and I want to continue :)

Some time doubted the effectiveness of the anchors, but practiced, practiced and made sure that everything works! The main thing - not to overwork and to trust their feelings. But doubts were defeated - if all goes as it should, not self do it from scratch... In General, this barrier is very happy!

Thank you very much for Your materials! :)

(well, for the BG You special thanks to :aa :ay )

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47

Hello Roman last night while listening r07 set for 22 min at the end of the session the body will start to lose weight hands as if numb, and the session ended. On this condition to raise the anchor? or am I just sinking into sleep?Thank you for your attention! Yes Roman :? apologize for his writings. Thanks for the answer,only how in such a small period of time while falling asleep to put the anchor? and I experienced it only once.With respect to You.
Last edited by Собеседник on Sat Jun 08, 2013 18:47, edited 2 times in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:42

Companionput, please, punctuation. and I do not understand a little of the essence of the question :?

The falling into sleep also occurs in alpha - organism moves from the beta to the Delta, switch in the brain no, the waves gradually decreases, and between alpha and theta. In the method of Silva, it is used for anchoring a basic level - when going to sleep and upon awakening.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Thu Jun 06, 2013 18:23

Continue to report its results...
7. Evening. Russian rock. Normal relaxation, the control is not lost.
8. Morning. Slept 
Evening. Knock.mp3. Good relaxation, prevented the sounds from the street.
9. Morning. Dbb.mp3. Normal relaxation, some obstacle very active bird chirping under the window...
Evening. Ocean.mp3. Nice and relaxed. Deep enough and control seems to be lost.
10. Morning. Thunderstorm.mp3. Also like in the evening.
Evening. Rain.mp3. Nice and relaxed. It seemed that in the end lost control.
11. Morning. Session with MM r05. Interfere with thought, more or less managed to relax towards the end of the session.
Evening. Deep alpha-dip. Nice and relaxed, with some loss of control at the end.
12. Morning. Session with MM r06. Well relaxed after the session to stand at all did not want... 
Evening - Alpha1.mp3. Relaxed is good, control is not lost. Set the anchor.
13.Morning. ALPHA2.mp3. Relaxed normal.
Evening. Breeze.mp3. Relaxed well. Repeated installation of the anchors.
14.Morning. Sesia with MM r04. Weak relaxation.
Evening. Ocean.mp3. A good relaxation. Repeated installation of the anchors. Under the control of the depth of the dive there is some "lift".
15. Morning. Session with MM r03. Weak relaxation. In the morning, the dip is more complicated.
Evening. Rain.mp3. Relaxed well. Control failed to keep, passed out. Anchors are not repeated.
16. Morning. Birds.mp3. Relaxed only to the end of the track. The anchor did not set.
Evening. Bb.mp3. Relaxed well. Repeated installation of the anchors. And, the anchor may have cut out. 
17. Morning. Track with MM r01. Nice and relaxed. By the end of the track was almost out.

Question - is it possible to move to the next stage ? Maybe not all turns out, but because you can gradually work up to the desired level...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 22:17

Владимирович wrote:Normal relaxation, some obstacle very active bird chirping under the window...
:shock: Usually should be the opposite...
Владимирович wrote:Question - can I move to the next stage ? Maybe not all turns out, but because you can gradually work up to the desired level...
Anchors should stand. At least one, but with a clear result. When it is then you can. Otherwise, then postponed for time tending to infinity :?

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Fri Jun 07, 2013 0:11

How to check the performance ? To use it in normal condition and needs to get into the same state as during the session?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:51

For starters, take a comfortable position and close your eyes, then activate and wait a bit - if the status is the same as with MM, the anchor is filled. Then it will work in any situation.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:44

Condition similar, but not as deep... with MM after all, until he passes out comes...

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Fri Jun 07, 2013 15:57

Roman, good day!
I have here such problem arose. I started alpha on may 17. And like the first few days everything was fine. On vacation, working without the hassle of... immersed better and thought I get it started anchoring.. but then something I ate.... in General stirred up me day 3, the condition is broken... actually to not make associiroval this condition with alpha session I missed (when I was) and back again to the files from the stage Adaptation (by the way I work best, better than alpha stage)...

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Fri Jun 07, 2013 15:57

In the end, the alpha again (after re-adaptation) started from may 27... and do it twice a day... sometimes in the evening no MM, just before bedtime, and use the session from MM i2, r2,r4,r6. In the first days of relaxation is not very strong... subsequently gradually increased And began a plan to begin to raise the anchor, when the dive will be deeper... but since this week everything came to a halt and a state of relaxation deepens... don't go deeper than at the beginning... even less... as if-it has ceased to operate... instead of relaxation during the sessions appeared broken, sleepy during the day... Wake up with work... What could it be?
I can make a break for the alpha and go to Beta? Although the anchors that I did not have time to put... Or to continue to work with the alpha with the expectation that this state is to be changed to normal alpha relaxation and then anchoring?
Please, if possible, to help with advice.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 20:48

If it was alcohol poisoning, there is nothing surprising - he's actually from the body for a very long time displayed.
And sleep at all normally? I mean, enough time to see whether the insomnia? No more deviations in my life in this period?
I would advise you to take a break at least 2 weeks.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14

No, not alcohol.
I sleep bad. Turning. Often can not sleep long. Thought to think serious... all Sorts of household and working time... mostly work of course... a phase. In General are constantly in a state of anxiety and tension.

Your Council will wait two weeks for the MM. Will this time listen to the program on relaxation without swwa-light stimulation of the brain. All sorts of audiotraining voice instructor... supposedly yoga-Nidra.

Thank you.

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Thu Jun 13, 2013 18:14

Hello Roman! I want to report that I get in the anchor condition with no MM! Tried to activate after waking and in the afternoon tried out but did it lying down.I want to see all this under Your strict guidance for You ogromnoe thank you!!! With respect to You!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 23:52

Welcome!
Now you can take any book the Silva method and use the recipes without the lasting period of the period of increasing the basic state is exactly it)))

Suggest three more days to secure the anchor with the MM and then move to the third stage.

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Thu Jun 20, 2013 21:57

Welcome, Roman.
After adaptation and the second stage are in the alpha state during the day without MM. If you jump to the top of the beta, can one memory about the sessions to the right (also the anchor of a sort, although there are a few anchors).
Is it possible to move to the next stage ? :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 22:41

Eleanorif You are right, You need to be more careful with my thoughts - in the alpha, they tend to very quickly implemented.
I will specify just in case - You have installed the alpha state at least one anchor? The memory of listening is not considered - as soon as You start listening to beta, it will disappear.

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Thu Jun 20, 2013 23:04

Yes, the anchor is installed, and I tried to use, but that's not yet figured out what the action, because the last time all the time as if in a relaxed state, are not loaded or what...

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jul 04, 2013 13:48

к-13 wrote:willing to do at lunchtime can use any suitable audio program
To activate "direct teaching", heresuitable? When Andrei V. pervym published, I heard /one time only/ at lunchtime and was very strong relaxation, weightlessness, and loss of sensation of the physical body, etc., by the way I wonder what 'life line' acquired a spiral appearance, when I began to 'move on'.