2. Alpha training.

Денис Николаевич
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by Денис Николаевич » Wed Mar 16, 2016 20:01

Good day!Practiced a breathing technique of the inner pulse,alternating with alpha,relax better,a little faster,recently held a two-day holotrop,is that it is not likely very deep izmenenie States of consciousness,powerful practice,after holotrop noticed that much deeper began to sink while listening to alpha!I'm ready for the next stage of training!!!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 21:40

Denis N.
к-13 wrote:Anchor cost? Work?

Денис Николаевич

Post by Денис Николаевич » Sat Mar 19, 2016 21:11

Not quite yet...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 0:23

Denis N., well under deep relaxation mind-machine - a control point for switching from the first to the second stage for the transition to the third stage, you need to learn to relax quickly just by using anchors.

Денис Николаевич

Post by Денис Николаевич » Mon Mar 21, 2016 22:51

Well!by working on it...

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Thu Mar 31, 2016 13:02

Good day, worked with anchors, has experienced being in a comfortable situation, it worked out decadent mood switched in a normal and even like endorphins developed, I guess we can begin the next stage of periodically updating the anchor alpha

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 15:24

vacuumsent.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jun 17, 2016 13:05

Novel, and exercises from the 4th stage can be done only if given a break, or you can optionally do in step 2?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:18

Exercises of the fourth stage can be done anytime.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jun 29, 2016 15:47

Hi, Roman.

During the sessions, often during sleep (though not sleep) I do some movement and it is repeated synchronously in reality. Eg. today, someone gently pushed the left hand did vladetelnogo movement and immediately returned to its original state.
Many years ago, when I was kicking a football, in the dream I jammed with all the dope heads in the wall (as many as the spark went :lol: ), although in the dream, kicked the ball))

It sho WA state?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 20:47

Garethit's not for me :? rather, the neurologist will tell you what the matter is. For most people this is not normal, but there are those for whom this is the norm - just such a unit of the psyche. Usually these things are associated with increased excitability and emotionality (temperament not hot-headed, by any chance?). But most often it is the consequences of strong emotions - when during the day a lot of emotions and impressions, in the night, the brain may not be enough "sleep paralysis" to block all signals to the muscles - something of the most vibrant movement breaks.

PS: My Retriever, for example, so is sleeping, when it somewhere in nature take to run, especially with a dip in the river once we unsuccessfully tried to eat a bee, he then a week exploded in my sleep from too active movements.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:25

in temperament, not hot-headed, by any chance?
can't say 100%, but partly for sure.

It is necessary to poodlerat this case. While there is a sense that in most cases this happens during the sessions with MM, but the sample is very small (because I used to entom not focused).
No feelings of discomfort or negativity that I have no objections.

Thank you

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:21

Garethas I recall , breaking through excessive muscle activity of the body can be a symptom of an early stage of an illness, so nevropatologa it is better to go in the alpha state usually manifest the bodily problems that should be solved, not to heal, old (already healed) and new, which can be prevention to eliminate much easier than to heal. Although, you can just focus on this issue during the session and observe the process of thoughts...

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jun 30, 2016 18:40

a novel

Hmm.. I thought everything is quite simple - sometimes too much method acting in a dream, why there is an incomplete simulation of the motion of sleep.
Thank you, mark. time (if it is) closer I'll be to track.

Novel, and there is a version why the most pronounced and long-lasting as alpha (I mean not at all since the beginning of the course), I got just during a short rest (without music)?
It happened after my return from a short vacation in the mountains, on the background of negative events (while we were in the mountains, we broke the cat) and rest from MM (I decided to take a break, because the rest missed three days + consumed, albeit in small amounts (prior to this 2 months no-no), the local Mead).

Sobsno after not arbitrarily included in the alpha, decided that the rest I need and started the 2nd stage first. And now, a week are unable to obtain similar status, but as on the 1st stage. Although there is progress in terms of the fact that I was not cut down as much as before (although it happens).
I can not understand in what business. Previously, there was no clear mode for listening, periodically, was alcohol, was mentally more exhausted, MM used to sleep when I wanted to relax, but clearly the alpha state is "catching." And now the body is relaxed but there is a sense of lightness and levitation.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 19:54

Гарет wrote:Hmm.. I thought everything is quite simple - sometimes too much method acting in a dream, why there is an incomplete simulation of the motion of sleep.
Maybe so)))
Гарет wrote:novel, and there is a version why the most pronounced and long-lasting as alpha (I mean not at all since the beginning of the course), I got just during a short rest (without music)?
The simplest and the first of the obvious - something is wrong with my audition. And they can be a lot to put forward. Can just formed the ideal conditions and need - and the brain itself caught state, which he tried to impose before.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jun 30, 2016 21:28

OK

tady continue to just listen? anchored to it is nothing special

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:32

Of course, but I would still think about what is stopping to get a result.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jul 01, 2016 13:52

The body relaxes, comes out in your mind?
I think the problem is that over time the indiscriminate use, I have trained myself to sleep under session MM. Now, trying not to fall asleep, the brain is busy with thoughts, and as he no other way to disconnect?)

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jul 07, 2016 22:16

Hi Roman

Take a 2-week pause, the rest of the MM, never got to enter alpha.

Interestingly, the day (and night) with MM, as usual did not work, and in the 2nd half of the day, during a short break (10-15 min) MM no - I got it. Already was upset when the wife withdrew from entogo state :)

In the trail. again I will try the night session untill evening (on the second decline of biological rhythms, somewhere between 17 to 19)

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:53

Hello.

In the trail. Monday start for new (break 2.5 weeks).

1. I from the 1st stage to start?
2. Your opinion about what I plan to move the night session tonight?

Thank you

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 15:16

GarethI wrote quite specifically - the mode of employment is a personal choice of each participant. If you do regularly and without errors, then good results can be in the classroom a couple times a week to obtain. And time each must choose himself something that he's comfortable and not distracting...

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Jul 18, 2016 23:22

As the first question?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 23:29

Гарет wrote:As the first question?
But a closer read?

Денис Николаевич

Post by Денис Николаевич » Tue Sep 27, 2016 22:50

Anchors not to work or don't work,generally not possible,as the condition can instantly switch.As in seconds to relax the body and go into the alpha?If it takes min 40 min,and sometimes I can't relax.What to do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:29

Денис Николаевич wrote:Anchors not to work or don't work
Most likely You just doing something wrong. Maybe this:
Денис Николаевич wrote:generally not possible,as the condition can instantly switch.
You'll have to determine what you want to learn how controlled and easy to relax or to prove to myself that everything is lie and You know it's all impossible?
Денис Николаевич wrote:As for second to help the body relax and go into alpha?
And there is nothing impossibly complex, it is a natural process. When the brain is necessary, he could pull it off without a long and tedious preparations. Nervous ladies, for example, in stressful situations instantly relaxes the body (with the fall of the pulse to an almost filiform) and instantly shed brain rhythms dispersed from the beta to the Delta is quite a natural way - corny faint - "syncope condition" is called - the brain itself cuts off oxygen and is something like a "cold boot" of the body. You yourself claim that this is impossible.
Денис Николаевич wrote:If it takes min 40 min,and sometimes I can't relax.
Denis Nikolaevich, You can sleep when tired and awake for a very long time? He ran and ran, but only before bed and BOOM! - all chopped off - sometimes? Honestly! Or do You just absolutely always pre-40 minutes, tormented, and sometimes even can't sleep?
Денис Николаевич wrote:What to do?
Find what You did not read the recommendations of the first two stages, to correct the error and work. I'm not a psychic clairvoyant to rhyme or reason to You the reason for Your failures to call without knowing any details, except that You several times without much success listening to the course, although I claimed the opposite.
Денис Николаевич wrote:relax better,a little faster, <...> is much deeper began to sink while listening to alpha!I'm ready for the next stage of training!!!
<