2. Alpha training.

Вовчик
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by Вовчик » Mon Sep 23, 2013 16:04

Report. Already doing 45 days. Pause for 2 weeks. One anchor for relaxation works. But I want more after a pause to fix it and put another one.
Roman, what will advise to do the break period?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 22:15

Вовчик wrote:novel, what will advise to do the break period?
:shock:
Esteem, whether that... such as "mind control" or "you the healer" by Jose Silva, or "celestial 911" by Robert stone - there's a lot on the use of alpha state.
And since I'm on free time bad adviser - I have almost none :lol:
Вовчик wrote:Report. Already doing 45 days. Pause for 2 weeks. One anchor for relaxation works. But I want more after a pause to fix it and put another one.
If the anchors work, can beta to listen, and then go back to alpha and fix.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Tue Sep 24, 2013 13:39

Thanks for the book. Read. Anchor work. But I want to fix. There is also a desire to get rid of bad habits. Because I think the book is "mind control" at the time.
So take a break. After the break, fix the alpha and go to beta :ay
Thanks again.

СергейА

Post by СергейА » Fri Oct 04, 2013 0:00

Put even a simple anchor connection of the thumb and little finger. Soon 45 days... So during the beta alpha session to listen to should not have, only anchor to activate?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:10

СергейА wrote:Put even a simple anchor connection of the thumb and little finger.
Now send the data on to a third stage.
СергейА wrote:soon 45 days... So during the beta alpha session to listen to should not have, only anchor to activate?
Exactly.

Лоботряс

Re: Record of participants at workshop on new MM.

Post by Лоботряс » Tue Oct 08, 2013 21:39

Report!
The workshop began on 24 Sept. Listened to muzonchiki (which are mp3) awake in the morning and evening: after a wiretap in the pillow. After about a week there has been some interesting changes in the psyche: during a session began to come up with interesting thoughts about their business, move to writing articles for your website, sometimes even poems fell like fucking boulders out of the bag )) - I think it will be necessary to write everything down on paper as soon as I removed the headphones, however, nichrome do not remember for a long time( Sleep was reduced by an hour and a half, but I started passing out in the afternoon (Siesta) for a couple of hours.
To date, this situation is all night dream is like a movie, a TV series one after the other (fun, interesting) dreams are positive - adventure, erotica... by Day, the need for additional rest was gone.
Increased performance, concentration, attention, reaction on the roads during the drive (all the other drivers tuples, type ))), the wife really looks at me regretfully, his finger to his temple twists. It is certainly understandable - she's always in alpha, without any cars is an artist... Bohemian... I care for her far shorter.
However, began to solve the tasks, which seemed to have stalled - some insights proishodit. Well, all sorts of positive thoughts in my head - all are good, all-around good... ))
I think that if they won't even let me on the next round, the reached condition is not too little!
P/S/ for now than a lobotomy? ;)

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Wed Oct 09, 2013 17:37

The novel, in the book "mind control" by Jose in the sixth Chapter, for accelerated learning offers a tape-recorded lecture, and then in alpha state to play.
I want to try to record your voice with positive attitudes, to kill so its a negative habit. And of course, anchor this state.
What do you say?
If this technique is efficient, what is the file sent for training will advise to use as listening with your voice?
Thank you.

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 19:40

And here I am again with you ))) after 2-week interruption listen again alpha! Set the anchor on the closure of the thumb and the middle - works ))) the effect is of course not as bright as when listening to the alpha sessions, but quite noticeable!
The effect of calm and "awareness" remained even during "vacation" - which is very pleasing!
And now I finally (after targeted training - for which many thanks K-13))) see the real benefit of MM and alpha - and praising himself that, all the same the useful thing I bought ))) (what was at the time, I doubt MM I have idle half of the year lain - then I began to fall asleep to the session on relaxation - it is rare and not productive)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 23:04

Вовчик wrote:novel, in the book "mind control" by Jose in the sixth Chapter, for accelerated learning offers a tape-recorded lecture, and then in alpha state to play.
A good way of self-hypnosis is one of the easiest (with almost equal efficiency with professional).
I Want to try to record your voice with positive attitudes, to kill so its a negative habit. And of course, anchor this state.
What do you say?
This well of negative habit so tenacious that her so much attention?)))
If this technique is efficient, what is the file sent for training will advise to use as listening with your voice?
Thank you.
For your customization files, but there is the alpha in its pure form is not enough - only the last third, and then not until the end. In the alpha training the emphasis is on songs with words, but those built on noise and instrumentals should fit...
But in fact if you normally anchor set, it is enough to activate them when listening...
I'll say even more - there is a more efficient way - be in front of a mirror, activate the alpha-anchor and himself doing voice setup, looking into your own eyes in the reflection. Better lighting at a minimum level, otherwise it will be back in the beta to throw out. A characteristic feature of successful contact in the desired state is the so-called effect of "tunnel vision" - when you see only the eyes, and the rest of the world seems to cease to exist.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 23:09

Ксюта10 wrote:And here I am again with you ))) after 2-week interruption listen again alpha! Set the anchor on the closure of the thumb and the middle - works ))) the effect is of course not as bright as when listening to the alpha sessions, but quite noticeable!
To the third stage, go, do you think?
the Effect of calm and "awareness" remained even during "vacation" - which is very pleasing!
Some effect from a two-week alpha-training to three months, held - it all depends on the relationship to the world - if it is initially optimistic, the dominance of the alpha is holding up well and long. And self-orientation on negative and susceptibility to stress very quickly this wash training peaks beta.
And now I finally (after targeted training - for which many thanks K-13))) see the real benefit of MM and alpha - and praising himself that, all the same the useful thing I bought ))) (what was at the time, I doubt MM I have idle half of the year lain - then I began to fall asleep to the session on relaxation - it is rare and not productive)
Will continue to work, still will not :wink:

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:52

K-13 of course go ! )))

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:46

к-13 wrote:I'll say even more - there is a more efficient way - be in front of a mirror, activate the alpha-anchor and himself doing voice setup, looking into your own eyes in the reflection. Better lighting at a minimum level, otherwise it will be back in the beta to throw out. A characteristic feature of successful contact in the desired state is the so-called effect of "tunnel vision" - when you see only the eyes, and the rest of the world seems to cease to exist.
Already doing a few days exercise near the mirror. In a few minutes, during exercises in front of a mirror appears light smoke in the eyes. At first I thought that the tiredness in the eyes, or pomereschelos. But "smoke" is repeated for the third day.
The novel I'm doing everything right? Has that ever happened?

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:49

And about anchoring. After 2 week break, I noticed that the anchor that I set before the break is clearly weakened and strengthened it after re-training does not work. But the new one works fine.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 13:50

Вовчик wrote:And about anchoring. After 2 week break, I noticed that the anchor that I set before the break is clearly weakened and strengthened it after re-training does not work.
Most likely on the resource state of the first anchor superimposed another state. This happens when the anchor is activated several times in the same selenopyrane condition - the brain takes conditions such as new content and mixes to the old as new. To return the efficiency you need to overcome a new condition old. New easier to deliver, but the old is more interesting in terms of future use, and in terms of new experiences. Suggest to work with anchors consciously - that is, as if duplicate teams to fill or challenge in mind, preferably in multiple ways (verbal, figurative, a memory task experience) - it greatly increases the effectiveness, and in most situations, such cases are protected.
And there might be limitations of the fullness of the first anchor condition.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 13:58

Вовчик wrote:is already Doing a few days exercise near the mirror. In a few minutes, during exercises in front of a mirror appears light smoke in the eyes. At first I thought that the tiredness in the eyes, or pomereschelos. But "smoke" is repeated for the third day.
The novel I'm doing everything right? Has that ever happened?
For an alpha it is more than normal (especially at the initial level of fitness) either the concentration, or relaxation - we can't simultaneously be in alpha and clearly see the eyes, which leads to muscle tension. It is sufficient to fix the attention. If done correctly, this "light smoke" a little apart on the periphery of the visual field - all except one eye (it's hard to watch both at the same time, right? :lol:) will be faded, almost not visible. I advise you to choose one session only one eye, and the next time to work with others - from the person they cross the hemispheres are connected, that is, for different purposes and different people have some kind of side will be much more effective in this work, but it is safe to predict it is difficult.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Tue Oct 15, 2013 21:17

Thank you Roman,for advice and comments. With this support you really want to do next... bi
indeed, in both the eyes is very difficult, I was looking into one. Will alternate.
Passing the question of how much time to training before a mirror? I did about 5 minutes in the evening before bedtime. But time flies quickly.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 22:32

Вовчик wrote:Passing the question of how much time to training before a mirror? I did about 5 minutes in the evening before bedtime. But time flies quickly.
:? While there is a desire to continue. As soon as you start to feel that it's boring/tedious/long, better stop - this is the alpha jumped.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 15, 2013 22:48

UTB interesting with the mirror. When you start again, with the alpha-thank you. Thank you!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 23:55

A very popular technique of self-hypnosis in the West (and the Soviet film "the Most charming and attractive" you may recall). But, together with the alpha state gives much more interesting results.
In General, popular psychology you can practically at every point cross management practices, rhythms of the brain - she always wins.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Thu Oct 31, 2013 23:59

Was forced to stop training for a couple of days. But since this week is back.
Secured one anchor on the alpha state.
Exercise in front of a mirror while stopped, as a habit, from which wanted to get rid of is gone, what am immensely glad and thankful, a novel. :)
Ready for the next step.
:ap

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:41

Вовчик wrote:Exercise in front of a mirror while stopped, as a habit, from which wanted to get rid of is gone, what am immensely glad and thankful, a novel. :)
I, too, am extremely glad that helped to get rid of negative traits, just what to stop that? No other purpose?)))Image
Вовчик wrote:Ready for the next step.
Sent to the third stage.
:ap

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20

к-13 wrote:I, too, am extremely glad that helped to get rid of negative traits, just what to stop that? No other purpose?)))
Purposes enough. I want to slowly go through all the stages that would have been the full picture. And the mirror will come back, but with other installations.

Thank you
:ay

Дариша

Post by Дариша » Tue Nov 12, 2013 17:30

Good day, Roman.
It is the second week of classes "alpha training". Sorry, can boast of nothing. Tried to do with the files from Your course and sessions MM from the section "Relax". Session MM seem too loud and bright. Files from Your course why have a very weak effect. Maybe I need to take a break.
File "Deep alpha immersion" gives the strobe signal only at a very loud volume, I even had to change the player to the strobe signal appeared at all. And another point: pain in the neck area just pursue. Compared to the previous period of exacerbation, now the pain is very deep. One hope is also being worked out and will be. Perhaps I reached some deep clip and now we have to endure.
In General, I'm a little confused. I don't know what to do next: to continue classes with the expectation that the result will sooner or later or take a break (although not desirable). As for the depth, the thoughts can not cope. The body relaxes completely and I retain mindfulness throughout the session, but as far as I can tell, in the alpha state I did not pass. Not to mention the anchors, I yet do not bother.
Advise what to do next?
Thank you ))

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 12, 2013 17:44

Дариша wrote:the Files from Your course why have a very weak effect.
:shock:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 20:35

Дариша wrote:Tried to do with the files from Your course and sessions MM from the section "Relax".
The file is intended for those who do not have MM, so the gate is not always all there. When listening you must turn off all sound effects, equalizers, bass boost, and the attempts of the developers to achieve surround sound. I use headphones with volume control on the cord, it eliminates the problems with excessive volume when working with low-level audiostrobe. You can programmatically increase the gate track on the far right equalizer to raise the slider to the max (does not work on all iPods).
Дариша wrote:Session MM seem too loud and bright.
Do less volume and brightness :oops:
Дариша wrote:the Files from Your course why have a very weak effect.
They specially introduced distractions - the words in the songs, for example, or other sounds. This is done on purpose to teach You to relax in any environment.
Дариша wrote:what can I do next?
Can work on the files in mode if neither suit You more.
Дариша wrote: And another thing: pain in the neck area just pursue. Compared to the previous period of exacerbation, now the pain is very deep. One hope is also being worked out and will be. Perhaps I reached some deep clip and now we have to endure.
This is a game of perception in contrast with the state of relaxation, most likely... if you continue to deeply relax, pain of muscle tension will go away - clamped muscles will get accustomed not to strain more than necessary for functioning. Make sure that the time of training with MM neck and head feel comfortable, it can also play a significant role.<