2. Alpha training.

к-13
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 18:32

bofarathis program is more appropriate for the fourth stage. Need is the alpha program.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:43

K-13

Potuvil anchor for concentration on the heart chakra and breath. Also automatically anchor was supplied to the Lotus when he sit on a mantra, which is read before starting to listen.

Twice a day one listening and trying to meditate through the anchor. In addition, remember anchors during the day.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jul 08, 2013 21:34

K-13, I want to Express my own gratitude for the opportunity to participate in this workshop. Today is my first day, is going to unsubscribe once a week as feedback /liked the format of validating the Puppeteer/ of course, if you do not have something. By the way - what is Your opinion about combining this workshop with the rainbow /affirmations/?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 22:09

bofara wrote:by the Way - what is Your opinion about combining this workshop with the rainbow /affirmations/?
No - no from me :? I have not tried to do this.

Files workshop no hidden promptings and never will, so they can be used in any appropriate (if only for the purpose and with the observance of the recommendations).

With the rainbow, in principle, to work well you can use the same customization files. With the caveat. The fact that States of increased susceptibility to the promptings of their own mainly demand - closed eyes (streaming chaotic arrival of assorted information from the outside world propels the brain in the beta). Therefore, the posture should be comfortable, loose clothing, and his eyes half-closed (almost closed, the darkness from light sources only a black starry sky and flashing text on the screen), then you can use a rainbow. But I would not recommend it while experimenting.

By the way, for these purposes, a good fit the program Neuro-programmer 3 - make the same affirmations, recite their own voice on a voice recorder and run a suitable session after 5 minutes after the start. Works exactly as the Rainbow. Eyes are not strained and often produce images.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37

bofara wrote:if you do not have something.
Response. Got quite a long-forgotten "block" on the Svadhishthana when I started with BJ block is gone, even thought it then completely disappeared, now reappeared two days /8 9.07 - Monday and Tuesday/ quite noticeable, but decreased with a tendency to disappear. Still very happy with the practice.

PS work in Parallel with polarities and metaphors, see SIM-modelling and Clean language Oleg Matveev/ in rainbow, which can also be the reason for the study of this unit, but I was going to write the report later. Still I think it's a complex alpha+rainbow, in connection with the study of this unit.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:40

K-13

The novel might be that when listening to Shepard tones in each tone down hear the crackle?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05

Павлум wrote:K-13

The novel might be that when listening to Shepard tones in each tone down hear the crackle?
Can.
bofara wrote:got pretty long-forgotten "block" on the Svadhishthana when I started with BJ block is gone, even thought it then completely disappeared, now reappeared two days /8 9.07 - Monday and Tuesday/ quite noticeable, but decreased with a tendency to disappear.
The mentality often hides something that can not cope, and then remove, when given the opportunity to get rid of her acceptable way

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 12, 2013 13:45

K-13

It must be so, there is some affirmation or just a defect?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 17:01

No there are no affirmations in my headphones all is pure, but included the old ekranah, there's something booming - not surprising, because there is a constant drop of parallel frequency - at resonance is with the speaker membrane...

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 12, 2013 17:23

K-13

I have AKG K550 is a good headphone

Oh well, it still works - I mean the effect is :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 20:58

The novel,Hello!First I want to say thank you for Your time,for elucidation of which becomes clear in the process.Two words about the anchors...naturally and very gently manages to process those negative aspects that years ispodvol created problems.And now it's like the wings are growing behind the naturalness and ease. az

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Jul 14, 2013 18:25

bofara wrote:unsubscribe once a week as feedback
In fact, every class /morning and evening, day not listening/ can't relax after the massage, if thoughts appear, then the concentration likely direction of attention, and not a clear concentration on them allows their rapid "absorption". Do not fall asleep, but there is no "sverhsekretnye", quiet and smooth. To segodnyaschy day only heard the "sounds of nature", today heard the Dbb for the first time.
Acore /3 pieces/ can't play for about 30-50% on power compared to the feeling during the practice, while different from practice, about to go somewhere and need to relax - like exercise on top of these anchors. A funny thing happens when after a fast run up steep stairs if you use one of the anchors, the body relaxes, it decreases the breathing, but the heart beat fast, sort of explode inside/.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 19:03

bofara wrote:Funny thing happens when after a fast run up steep stairs if you use one of the anchors, the body relaxes, it decreases the breathing, but the heart beat fast, sort of explode inside/.
Well, well - after all, muscles need oxygen after an intense work... Although when calm, they drastically reduce this need, but it is still much higher than after a long stay alone, so the heart has to pump blood much faster.

Better not to experiment so it is likely to danapoint alpha anchor us unnecessary things (the same heart palpitations, shortness of breath, or increased perspiration) or even wipe it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 19:08

bofara wrote:Jacory /3 pieces/ can't play for about 30-50% on power compared to the feeling during the practice, while different from practice
For 100% matches where you have to take the same position and close your eyes - in other cases, there is a bodily resistance - legs should keep the body, eyes and ears and serves information to the brain from the outside world, you want to process... I Think 3-4 days you can go to beta.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sun Jul 14, 2013 23:55

K-13

Lotus for me has now become quite a powerful anchor the alpha state. It turns out that when I turn on the beta in the Lotus to ealuate not? Anchor change?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00

Sure - the beta need to listen to in position other than alpha and I have written several times in this section. If this is not taken into account, there will be considerable resistance, some up to Amenia sleepy state on the beta sessions is an invigorating effect - the brain is lazy and quickly creates templates for ease of work, and is not always correct and effective.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jul 15, 2013 15:13

By the way pure alpha with /without music and nature sounds/ and more plunges. Perhaps the state should be achieved much easier through training.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 22:46

bofara wrote:by the Way of pure alpha with /without music and nature sounds/ and more plunges.
Of course, but for "beginners" in some cases they cause the panic attacks (I have several dozen such examples over five years - not so much in principle, but it is better to take into account - it's at least a dozen self-harm technologies MM), followed by further training to become virtually useless. So I personally think that you should start with soft and light sessions, without the noise and hum and then the clean sounds work even better.
bofara wrote:perhaps the state should be achieved much easier through training.
And that's true.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 17, 2013 14:02

к-13 wrote:I Think 3-4 days you can go to beta.
With 14того to 17того Jul were engaged only with the "net alpha". Plunged into a state of normal according to my understanding. Wanted still to hear the alpha to the end of the week, but today it is understood that I have to go to beta. :shock: Of course You choose can and should do.
Last edited by bofara on Wed Jul 17, 2013 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 17, 2013 14:31

By the way thanks for pointed out the book by Robert stone. :ay

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 18, 2013 15:43

K-13

Set anchors :) the following:

-Lotus (not on purpose)
mantra before and after meditation (not on purpose)
headphones+glasses on your head (not on purpose)
concentration on the heart (elevating diaphragm) during the breathing
- the point between the eyebrows

Tested - works without AVS. Worked 2 weeks
Can go to beta?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 17:54

Yes, of course.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sun Jul 21, 2013 23:47

к-13 wrote:your session the machine in any case reproduces better than audiostrobe sequence from a sound file
Roman. If I understand correctly is "R" session?
к-13 wrote:If the amount of a period of adaptation, this stage takes 45 days, then you should make a pause not less than 15 days not use the MM or any similar record.
It's not very clear, 45 days along with how and when to pause? Between what and what?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sun Jul 21, 2013 23:49

bofara wrote: by the Way - what is Your opinion about combining this workshop with the rainbow /affirmations/?
Hello. If You do, you can't tell. Rainbow and affirmations are not practiced.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00

Кукловод wrote:
к-13 wrote:your session the machine in any case reproduces better than audiostrobe sequence from a sound file
Roman. If I understand correctly is "R" session?
Right.
Кукловод wrote:
к-13 wrote:If the amount of a period of adaptation, this stage takes 45 days, then you should make a pause not less than 15 days not use the MM or any similar record.
It's not very clear, 45 days along with how and when to pause? Between what and what?
From the beginning listen to the adaptation files. Does not fit the party at this time with normal anchoring, it is necessary to pause 2 weeks and continue the course alpha to anchoring. In the pause, no one bothers to work with the natural conditions or the use of "body memory".