2. Alpha training.

Татиана
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by Татиана » Mon Dec 28, 2015 18:57

Good day, Roman. Happy New year!
Since starting classes a month has passed. Relaxation achieved, but "vysalivanie" does not let go until now. It manifests itself in more or less pain in the chest with different localization. Floating pain. Take a break, go to the following 3 step or stay in second until it subsides? It can take a lot of time, because after psychological trauma neuralgia of the chest held more than 3 years and the pain was such that physically even clothes brought discomfort.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 19:23

TatianaI'd worked on this problem in the alpha state. She just will not give You then normally do. Yes, and it is always much better to solve the problem than leaving it for later. Suggest for the overall development and understanding of the meaning of "work in alpha" to read some of the books Jose Silva (best for Your case fit "You the healer", it seems even in audio format is on the exchange).

Татиана

Post by Татиана » Mon Dec 28, 2015 21:02

Thank you. As I understand it, what to put 45 days on the "alpha" work with "vysalivanie", then a break for two weeks holidays. After that, I appeal to You for the 3rd stage. Is it possible to break a 4 stage master? Material for the development of enough.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 23:59

Татиана wrote:Thank you. As I understand it, what to put 45 days on the "alpha" work with "vysalivanie", then a break for two weeks holidays.
So. Although I don't think that to vacation You efficiently eliminate the "vysalivanie".
then come to You for the 3rd stage.
Better alpha courses to listen to until the problem will go away by itself or not coming to her decision. With these things instead of vivacity in the beta will be a continuous anxiety and nervousness - why do You "not the beta"?)))
is it Possible to break the 4 stages to master? Material for the development of enough.
Master is not likely to succeed for normal operation, synchronization is desirable beta train me (to be what you need for a proper anchor and objectives of the workshop - i.e. sync with a more or less balanced upper "half" frequency - with a "good" alpha and beta, but not the garbage problem and lack of sleep - although this condition is already much better than the average of wakefulness). But exercises on balance in any case will benefit - they can be run independently of the workshop. They can (and very useful) to run at all no matter what - at any opportunity)))

Дариша

Post by Дариша » Sun Jan 17, 2016 20:42

Listened to the file of the 2nd stage is 21 days. Then made a break for the holidays (left). Relaxing in my estimation deep enough sleep to never when listening to the files. But here's the problem with stopping the flow of thoughts. Steadily deepened in thought. Now I want to start again to listen to the 2nd stage to deal with the mental flow. About the anchor yet do not bother, because the state need not achieved. Prompt, whether after a break in 2 weeks again to listen to the 2nd stage?

Дариша

Post by Дариша » Sun Jan 17, 2016 20:54

Yes, sleep was very little. Most importantly, get enough sleep and go fresh. Performance has increased substantially. When you first try this training are unable to cope with pain in the cervical spine. Was treated with weak currents. Now my neck is all right, that would be with thoughts even deal ))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Jan 17, 2016 20:59

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37, edited 3 times in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 23:26

Дариша wrote:Listened to the file of the 2nd stage is 21 days. Then made a break for the holidays (left). Relaxing in my estimation deep enough sleep to never when listening to the files. But here's the problem with stopping the flow of thoughts. Steadily deepened in thought. Now I want to start again to listen to the 2nd stage to deal with the mental flow.
And You some specific things or deepen each time differently?

If the former, you may want them how to go deep and decide finally that You want to tell Your subconscious.

But if the overall alarming direction without any specifics, then just listen to this - it's a habit to be constantly on guard and unaccustomed to work in the calm, You're just afraid of the unusual condition in the parish retard, clinging to any nonsense from misletoe - Your brain is not physically able to resist forever.

But if the flow is solely in a positive plane, then it is quite a key condition for the beginning it would be enough - not every participant in the workshop can just take to stop the internal monologue - it takes many repeated passage of the workshop as a whole (we are within it only a General course pass - a bit of everything: learn to work with the stimulation and monitor the principal resource status, which you can use to reach and more deeply the member may then and he to work).
About the anchor yet do not bother, because the state need not achieved.
In principle, intermediate anchors can be put, they are too good will - and learn how to work with the methodology (and there will be less disruption in deeper States), and they can be used in most cases when you want the alpha (although they would not be sorry to replace it), and stage dive can be used.
Tell me whether after a break of 2 weeks again to listen to the 2nd stage?
Select from both phases of the files that You like and work with them. You basically already understand what is required at this stage, can any other compatible files to use of the same Jeffrey Thompson, for example.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 23:27

Дариша wrote:Yeah, sleep was very little. Most importantly, get enough sleep and go fresh. Performance has increased substantially.
It's okay if You have a more intellectual work than physical - the brain is a little unloaded with the help of the alpha and part of the analysis, who spent the night, began to carry out "on the fly" is a required time for sleep now need fewer, but better not to deprive yourself of the additional. Do not bend the stick - this is important, now not used can power not calculate it, but rollback is easy to obtain.
When you first try this training are unable to cope with pain in the cervical spine. Was treated with weak currents. Now my neck's all right
So it really was a muscle clamp.

Дариша

Post by Дариша » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:21

к-13 wrote: And You some specific things or deepen each time differently?
The most common thoughts of everyday Affairs. Cling to some thought, he rolled a ball.
Thank you very much for the replies, I will try with the anchors slowly ))

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Sun Jan 24, 2016 23:15

Good evening! Listened to the second course of alpha for a month 2 times a day.Set only one anchor-counted from 5 to 0 after the command "relax" was almost always gone,the thought is trying to control. Sometimes(don't know why) the whole body heated. The state became the second.with work colleagues are not interested in communicating, I try to read more.That's all, nothing more interesting. Waiting for further instructions.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 23:46

Шанти wrote:Good evening! Listened to the second course of alpha for a month 2 times a day.
Nestykovochka. 22 Dec already had 14 days of adaptation, I recommend a break of 15 days and repeat.
Put only one anchor-counted from 5 to 0 after the command "relax" was almost always gone,the thought is trying to control.
I would in Your place put a tactile anchor to any gesture with the contact fingers - for the purposes of the workshop it is needed, and in everyday use more convenient.
Sometimes(don't know why) the whole body heated.
Muscles relax and stop trying to squeeze blood vessels, they in turn pressure the blood dilate, the same process takes place, that of a "warming" alcohol. This (along with weight) is the intermediate stage between tension and relaxation (when muscles cease to be felt). If the feelings are more intense, it is a sign of the body over some problem, for example, cleansing the blood (in a relaxed state aktiviziruyutsya the processes of cell restoration, update and adjustment, which may increase the temperature of the blood by increasing the number of chemical reactions) or difficulties in digestion.
the State became the second.with work colleagues are not interested in communicating, I try to read more.
You have unresolved conflict situations in the team no? Something depressed negative attitude to colleagues it seems that the alpha is not very fit.
That's all, nothing more interesting. Waiting for further instructions.
To start I would like to know how exactly You "a month," listened to - for work is important. I (and You) will be much better if You get the right experience - much more important than the number of real results, not not quite sincere positive feedback. If You now pass the stage is not correct, then You have nothing at all does not work - tested on hundreds of Your predecessors.<

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Tue Jan 26, 2016 22:24

Good evening, Roman! Looking forward to your response, but it is not. I have a proposal for you-maybe after a break I'm back to work with a second alpha course,as expected with the anchors?

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Tue Jan 26, 2016 22:32

Yesterday I wrote you a letter, which I have described as honestly and correctly listened to the second course. You did not receive? And where it could go, I sent?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06

Шанти wrote:Good evening, Roman! Looking forward to your response, but it is not. I have a proposal for you-maybe after a break I'm back to work with a second alpha course,as expected with the anchors?
Шанти wrote:Yesterday I wrote you a letter, which I have described as honestly and correctly listened to the second course. You did not receive? And where it could go, I sent?
Hello, Dilute The Grigorieva.
I had a small vacation, two days were in isolation from civilization. In my incoming PM's nothing from You there. The offer is good.

Татиана

Post by Татиана » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31

Good day, Roman. Stayed at stage 2 on Your recommendation to complete remission "of vysalivaniya". Managed to overcome the "vysalivanie" down to 45 days. Next two weeks off from sessions. Please transfer me to the next stage.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42

Well, Tatiana

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:39

Good afternoon, listened to the alpha until Sunday 31 th happened more with adaptation than 45 days why it believed that started after the 14th and roughly kept in mind that you will need to count the days. For all the time fell asleep once but when it is not slept for almost a day, the relaxation has come almost always but I noticed that before putting on headphones often come excitement and stood before the practice to wear them in advance to think about anything and then include the session although it seems to be always relaxed and often where it was thought that anxiety and suddenly will not work.Often relaxation and rastvorenie came just at the end of Sensei there like special notes appear from your description that's what leads to back likely for me it's the opposite worked. Several times was the status when found yourself in the void not filled exactly such was the case once or twice from the Conductor when Patrushev was nothing in the black void and those that have returned to the sensations, but here in a mild form, as a significant number of times the most relaxed pleasant state occurred after the conclusion and termination of the session, silence, and observation in the head.Anchor really tried to put as you wrote the eye-rolling and submission of audiostrobe relaxes, plus listened to a few times before Monroe's focus 10 so there is 10 put and good for relaxation acts caused the feeling of dropping deep when you breathe out the air completely and fall to the bottom . The rate of relaxation during the hearing sessions was a change in breathing to become quite relaxed and uncomplicated, lightweight and relaxation of the thorax in the region of anahata. can't say what thoughts were always positive, the most positive was in the period of adjustment period.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:48

вакуум wrote:Good afternoon, listened to the alpha until Sunday 31 th happened more with adaptation than 45 days why it believed that started after the 14th and roughly kept in mind that you will need to count the days.
That's why I advised in the recommendations to use the calendar
For all the time fell asleep once but when it is not slept for almost a day, the relaxation occurred almost always
And what was it like? I'm interested in because the following two quotes are a bit beyond the end of this, and to understand why You and I will be more useful than working for the public with the progress in stages.
but I noticed that before putting on headphones often come excitement and stood before the practice to wear them in advance to think about anything and then include the session although it seems to be always relaxed and often where it was thought that anxiety and suddenly will not work.
Atypical reaction if the person is nice and easy relaxing session under the machine, all the action usually takes on the role of micro-anchor on the alpha state - posture, dressed glasses (even sun), headphones, idea flashes under closed eyelids - all of which should have alpha practice to cause mild relaxation, especially after such a period of training. I can imagine 2 options for this condition - you are using headphones to listen to the exciting music at a high volume (or session listen too loud) or is the result of prestimulation, which again does not fit in is almost always the upcoming release.
Often relaxing and rastvorenie came just at the end of Sensei there like special notes appear from your description that's what leads to back likely for me it's the opposite worked.
Again, a possible reason is that the state is not deep enough - the frequency is slowly lowered from the beta to the alpha, lingers there, then a little faster returns at lower beta. In this situation it seems that You are somewhere at the stage dives off with the stimulation reaching the target frequency and the remaining pockets of higher (all the time lower frequencies pereterplyu on sheer stubbornness, and perhaps sincerely believing that this is a relaxing, modern man is absolutely not able to relax, so ready just to call them even a lack of excitation) and the output at the intersection of this frequency the brain resonates with her, she spreads to the neighboring parts of the cortex that is perceived.
I'm not saying that this is the case, but very similar.
a Few times was the condition when found yourself in the void not filled exactly such was the case once or twice from the Conductor when Patrushev was nothing in the black void and those that have returned to the sensations, but in a more mild form
This condition causes the weakening of the internal monologue.
as a significant number of times the most relaxed pleasant state occurred after the conclusion and termination of the session, silence, and observation in the head.
Again, very similar to what time session something really prevents You from relaxing. Likely excessive volume or brightness.
Anchor really tried to put as you wrote the eye-rolling and submission of audiostrobe relaxes, plus listened to a few times before Monroe's focus 10 so there is 10 put and good for relaxation acts caused the feeling of dropping deep when you breathe out the air completely and fall to the bottom.
If I'm not mistaken, focus 10 Monroe corresponds to the frequency of sensory-motor rhythms (Andrey Vadimovich has several developments on this topic), and it is slightly above our target state.
the Rate of relaxation during the hearing sessions was a change in breathing to become quite relaxed and uncomplicated, lightweight and relaxation of the thorax in the region of anahata.
At the time of the workshop suggest to forget all these chakras and other attributes of yoga - they only hinder.
can't say what thoughts were always positive, the most positive was in the period of adjustment period.
There was a session for beginners - a long and tedious loaded the brain to a lower frequency without stimuli, there is more aggressive in terms of entering. Increase speed and noise immunity when immersed in alpha - it is a prerequisite to establish conscious control over it.<

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Fri Feb 05, 2016 14:03

Thank you for your answer,
к-13 wrote:There was a session for beginners - a long and tedious loaded the brain to a lower frequency without stimuli, there is more aggressive in terms of entering. Increase speed and noise immunity when immersed in alpha - it is a prerequisite to establish conscious control over it.
in the middle of the alpha listened to the adaptation and then returned to alpha was much better
к-13 wrote:Again, very similar to what time session something really prevents You from relaxing. Likely excessive volume or brightness.
This the same came I think this is one of the highlights of t to laptop to listen bulky design is obtained with MM, pumped to a smartphone and it turns out this is not docking with the MM , I iner Pul, if the session is streaming from a third party source of the sound MM is not adjusted only the brightness points, reducing the audio source changing the input power per MM in the result, put the minimum for quality sound not enough power to light have to make it louder.Probably need a good powerful MP3 player
к-13 wrote:Again, the possible reason is that the state is not deep enough - the frequency is slowly lowered from the beta to the alpha, lingers there, then a little faster returns at lower beta. In this situation it seems that You are somewhere at the stage dives off with the stimulation reaching the target frequency and the remaining pockets of higher (all the time lower frequencies pereterplyu on sheer stubbornness, and perhaps sincerely believing that this is a relaxing, modern man is absolutely not able to relax, so ready just to call them even a lack of excitation) and the output at the intersection of this frequency the brain resonates with her, she spreads to the neighboring parts of the cortex that is perceived.
Probably sometimes it was as initially started in the not too prepared state but did not to relax the subconscious mind.
And what about the body t still was that it almost did not feel rastvorenie but this is difficult to achieve constantly the body is not sick but is often sick and pulls what or where or permanently as a result of training especially in the morning until I kneaded it vcherashnyaya practice makes itself felt, although in practice, just a noticeable positive effect of listening to the alpha sessions. Friend of the magician described that when he really stopped VN dialogue that lost all sense of body completely and it was hard to get him back even had to clap and pinching his t e body.But our goal now is not. sosvsem it is.
I think we should bring a break of 15 days and return to alpha eliminating problems with the player, what would you recommend, the second time probably do not have 45 days to listen . And be so kind as throw off a ten step relaxation<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 14:44

вакуум wrote:Thank you for your answer,
к-13 wrote:There was a session for beginners - a long and tedious loaded the brain to a lower frequency without stimuli, there is more aggressive in terms of entering. Increase speed and noise immunity when immersed in alpha - it is a prerequisite to establish conscious control over it.
in the middle of the alpha listened to the adaptation and then returned to alpha was much better
I mean, the reason that a little mediadatabase)))
к-13 wrote:Again, very similar to what time session something really prevents You from relaxing. Likely excessive volume or brightness.
This the same came I think this is one of the highlights of t to laptop to listen bulky design is obtained with MM, pumped to a smartphone and it turns out this is not docking with the MM , I iner Pul, if the session is streaming from a third party source of the sound MM is not adjusted only the brightness points, reducing the audio source changing the input power per MM in the result, put the minimum for quality sound not enough power to light have to make it louder.Probably need a good powerful MP3 player
Enough to buy the machine headphones with volume control right on the cable.
к-13 wrote:Again, the possible reason is that the state is not deep enough - the frequency is slowly lowered from the beta to the alpha, lingers there, then a little faster returns at lower beta. In this situation it seems that You are somewhere at the stage dives off with the stimulation reaching the target frequency and the remaining pockets of higher (all the time lower frequencies pereterplyu on sheer stubbornness, and perhaps sincerely believing that this is a relaxing, modern man is absolutely not able to relax, so ready just to call them even a lack of excitation) and the output at the intersection of this frequency the brain resonates with her, she spreads to the neighboring parts of the cortex that is perceived.
Probably sometimes it was as initially started in the not too prepared state but did not to relax the subconscious mind.
And what about the body t still was that it almost did not feel rastvorenie but this is difficult to achieve constantly the body is not sick but is often sick and pulls what or where or permanently as a result of training especially in the morning until I kneaded it vcherashnyaya practice makes itself felt, although in practice, just a noticeable positive effect of listening to the alpha sessions.
This is an artificial problem - a tired man with overused muscles easy falling asleep to a complete loss of control over it, i.e., it fully relaxes the body in a natural way (just the brain it does not prevent unnecessary fears) for the alpha-relaxation requires a far lower level of relaxation, as means to achieve it much easier. You yourself prevent to relax and begin to recover. The less You think of pulling the muscles, and lactic acid, the faster you learn to relax in any situation.
Friend of the magician described that when he really stopped VN dialogue that lost all sense of body completely and it was hard to get him back even had to clap and pinching his t e body.But our goal now is not. sosvsem it is.
And isn't it strange that Your friend the magician used the body in order to regain control of this body? This technique was used by Baron Munchausen, pulling himself along with war horse for their own bootstraps - if the body is completely relaxed, no slap it or pinch (not straining the hand) will fail. And if it is not fully relaxed, and control is preserved, is nothing but a return is not necessary. Your friend mage most likely too insecure or have too many unnecessary items in the magical contract)))
I Think we should bring a break of 15 days and return to alpha eliminating problems with the player, what would you recommend, the second time probably do not have 45 days to listen .
Well, here how it goes. We are working on the result, not the speed. It is better to stay in alpha for a few cycles than doing it formally.
And be nice to throw a ten step relaxation
Why? You just need to improve the result, it is better to use sessions without voice guidance, otherwise then without them it will be difficult to work with. It is necessary only for those who do not feel the result is to give a boost in the practice. Don't need to unnecessarily put everything on external conditions.<

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Fri Feb 05, 2016 20:20

thank you for the reply and advice

Денис Николаевич

Post by Денис Николаевич » Sun Feb 07, 2016 21:25

Hello!21дневных has already undergone several cycles of alpha,relax still poor,sometimes even not,it was several times relaxed to the loss of sensation of the body,do another break,about anchoring too early,tried breathing session of the iner heart rate,relaxes great,interesting sensations and an altered state of consciousness,can they somehow be combined with the alpha?or let's say after breathing practices to listen to the alpha?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 21:39

Denis N.in the description of the second stage clearly States that You can use any alpha program what do You like disks (Patrushev, Thompson, Slavinskoye, Satori, noise...), session mind-machines, files for programs like Neuro-programmer or a mind-Explorer, alpha-stimulating video from YouTube, even a homemade dream machine, if you can correctly calculate the frequency by the speed of rotation, and slots in the cylinder. In the newsletter I gave the audio file with a breathing practice, it is also possible to use. The main thing that it was indeed the alpha and to fulfill all safety requirements with recommendations.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Thu Feb 11, 2016 13:01

Roman, good time of day
Was an Intern 2 years ago.
There results, was the calm, level-headed.
Mind-machine not often used.
Once again I want to do an internship. What would you recommend to start with a period of adaptation, or, you can alpha training?
Thanks in advance,