2. Alpha training.

к-13
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by к-13 » Tue May 13, 2014 0:35

Гильгамеш wrote:keep a diary for yourself. Well disciplinarum, even if you don't want to write, still write what and when listened to. When you want to write - describe your feelings and observations in more detail.
A very useful habit. Especially to describe when there is nothing to describe ("missed the lesson because ..."). You only have to outline the week ahead and be sure the page on the occupation. The lazy recommend starting a diary in the diary expensive - the toad strangled to throw or mess up the page.
Гильгамеш wrote:it is Difficult to relax the muscles of the neck, long time trying to find a position for the head to not hamper breathing and neck are relaxed as much as possible (do reclining).
Muscle clamp. One of the most common.
Worse, if it's physiology, such as failure of the spine (there are all sorts of offsets/zasilania) or injury of muscle fibers/tendons/skin. Here it is difficult, but also not fatal. I have the same garbage is still sometimes seen, especially after long breaks (an echo of childhood trauma with the throat - the feeling that something is beginning to choke - scar from a burn on the neck was tightened, and the skin not fully recovered and its not really enough). In such cases, I head a little forward cant and the problem solved itself.
Гильгамеш wrote:I Noticed that there is no desire to quit alpha as before. The opposing voice silenced, stopped to whisper to give it up.
Гильгамеш wrote:Sometimes there is fear, quite often, the sharp decrease any muscle.
One flowed into another. Somewhere in the subconscious still have some fears, negative scenario, or someone's installation. And it will pass.<

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Fri May 16, 2014 22:12

This morning while listening I tried to use any kind of suggestion. Allegedly such that "full health, deeply relaxing". Listened to ten alpha, short alpha. The day passed in easy prostration and thoughtfully elated. It may not have to use the settings in the alpha?
Brain was busy installations, the body of a presumably relaxed for my level. Why presumably? Because I know that the moment of maximum relaxation untrained muscle meets a sharp decline. This barrier slowly or quickly trying to overcome. Still not clear about total relaxation. I think if you attack him and you save yourself anom and a clear conscience, I still understand "this is what I wanted" and will begin anchoring.
As I understand from the above, Tibesti account I used. Pretty interesting technique, although is it possible to diversify, for example to count not from 1 to 10, and Vice versa. And the account limit is not 10, and 50yu or 100.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 17, 2014 0:40

Гильгамеш wrote:this morning when listening to tried to use any kind of suggestion. Allegedly such that "full health, deeply relaxing". Listened to ten alpha, short alpha. The day passed in easy prostration and thoughtfully elated. It may not have to use the settings in the alpha?
Just in alpha it is best install and to do. Just need to finish the phrase like this "I will now listen to the session, removing the headphones, glasses, stand up, stretch and all day I awake and full of energy".
Гильгамеш wrote:Still not clear about total relaxation. I think if you attack him and you save yourself anom and a clear conscience, I still understand "this is what I wanted" and will begin anchoring.
Like this. When I started, I thought deeply relax (lightness in the body, do not want to move), and then started to do a book levy for anger management, I started to turn and I realized that actually it was not at all relaxing (well, except very superficial - now I could feel the heat in the muscles, and their tremendous weight and some time I needed to make the movement even in acute need), and then I got my first typewriter and a few months later I lost the carcass during the session - that's when I realized that I had relaxed just now. I really killed on these exercises for several years. A normal intense program is really to develop from scratch in 3 weeks (if no serious stoppers and clamps). Yes, and anchor to me once came without them from the ability to enjoy MM much less use.
Гильгамеш wrote:As I understand from the above, Tibesti account I used. Pretty interesting technique, although is it possible to diversify, for example to count not from 1 to 10, and Vice versa. And the account limit is not 10, and 50yu or 100.
This technique several thousand years - it is optimal. In the method of Silva need to count from one hundred to one, and many quite often confused in the account and fall asleep while trying to remember the next number... In the monotony of her power is harder to lose, nothing to think about, it is easier in critical situations...<

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Sat May 17, 2014 2:41

Well, I'm working without mm. Maybe because my success in training is quite modest. About the score realized. I will continue on the old scheme. About installation, thanks, important information for me.
About relaxing, I think to read the relevant literature. Apparently a lot of negative programs, blocks plus perhaps physical tension and deflection. Back problems notice. Continue exercising.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 17, 2014 23:44

Гильгамеш wrote:Well, I'm working without mm.
The difference is not critical.
Гильгамеш wrote:back Problems notice.
Is there some need to fix the imbalance is to achieve symmetry or balance of the opposing muscles (for example, if right hand is really stronger than the left or the flexor muscles are better developed unbending, it really leads to imbalance of the skeleton in General and in particular of the spine is relaxed and can "pull in the other direction")

АЛАИС

Post by АЛАИС » Mon May 19, 2014 19:28

Good time of day.I think it's time to move to the third stage. :oops: With "ANCHORS" all right.Especially good at "sleep shtirlitsa" :lol: In the extreme fatigue and lack of time put it - "sleep in 15 minutes.Wake up fresh and rested" as it turns out.Thank you. :o

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 19, 2014 22:43

Please. The file is now sent, and with the lack of sleep is better not to joke - at least once in 3-4 days of sleep should be a full (preferably go to bed early and not to get up later), otherwise at one point, the body may decide that 15 minutes is too little, ignore the setting and will sleep for 6 hours (well be home, but if at work? Then, the night watchman will be surprised :lol: But if it is not and at night everything is closed and the signaling? :shock: ).

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Thu May 22, 2014 2:39

Good for you =( I have 15 days of practice, alpha and fails to achieve the desired state. do regularly every day two times, morning and before bedtime. Calm did not, on the contrary, Chur sometimes become irritable. Relax obtained only up to a feeling of heaviness in the body. After either flying in thought, or back to awareness. The account helps to keep in awareness, but does not help you relax further. Keep training =(

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Wed May 28, 2014 2:51

Ended 21 days of my practice. What I have at the moment. Turns out not relax completely, there is tension in the body, as it is trying to relax. Not very good. If it is to focus on the sensations received by the body during the session. Feel the sensation of soaring with full relaxation and the temperature rises - so unfortunately not. Quite often during longer sessions for 25 minutes and fly more thoughts , Wake up at the end or after the end of the session. Apply Tibetan account. It is difficult to hold the attention. I think with exercise you will learn gradually. Tried periodically to change the posture of listening, half-sitting in a chair for example. Fall into a slumber. In the morning, not always okay to listen to the session. With waking up, the body begins its processes. Cough, snot, all that was required of my body to clean out after sleep. So the morning session I start after 10-15 minutes after waking up, a little clean yourself up and drinking a glass of water. In the evenings it's easier to relax. Today I tried to relax without the participation of the sessions. Took a bath, warm water, relaxation. It seems to get relax to its maximum value.
The question arose. When I focused on relaxing his body, is mentally from head to toe through the mind's eye, and under his supervision are trying to maximally relax the muscles, feeling of dissolution occurs. When I say begin how to fall asleep and not think about the body, and I dig in the head, then the sensation of the body disappears, leaving only thoughts. It is true that uncontrolled makes me want to sleep. For a while I score. And then occurs as described above. In General, to do something wrong I think. Otherwise, small steps of progress would go.
p.s. Feelings of fear when you start training again.

Джуди

Post by Джуди » Wed May 28, 2014 9:31

After a two week break doing the fifth day. Relax before the break is not, respectively, and the anchors put until what.... Try calm about this,do further. I am glad that in life the results of the "life" better and better. Brains work much better, My intuition, which I had trusted, manifests itself brighter. Events in life more joyful and more positive. Something like that :D

Павел Панфилов

Post by Павел Панфилов » Wed May 28, 2014 18:03

Good day, passed the fourth day of my workshop, relaxation is observed in the region of the hands, almost from the beginning of the track, there comes a heaviness in the joints of the elbow and wrist, after a certain period of time - can't feel my hands. In listening use old tracks, originally sent to new not tried. Use the Tibetan account in the first two sessions with no problems, but then forgotten, missed right account, went for a tenner etc. the Condition of drowsiness or falling asleep is not observed. At the conclusion of the morning session and later in the day, there is a slight headache in the occipital part. The state of exhilaration and elation that I clearly remember at the beginning of my first entry ( the adjustment period), do not feel and it is depressing. The desire to continue the training continues.

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Fri May 30, 2014 1:51

Good Night to all forum members and topics, and especially to the distinguished K-13.
Long ago I had in this thread.
I apologize for my absence!
The thing is that a few months ago, my life rolled and spun..
Happened quite unforeseen events, I threw out the MAG. the school where I was studying, I left home due to some spodvigshaya cause and some more. I described all of this in another thread, and I guess some are familiar with my situation.
The whole thing in a wrong course, which I go through life, therefore life and the World taught me lessons that made me listen to them.
Now slowly recovering, come in and collect their power..
Frankly with the course of listening I was somewhat lost and I have not listened to the commercials, since a couple of months((
But before that, well anchored and alpha and beta status..
And, in principle, might call a necessary condition in this regard.
However, there was a big attack of course, because I was unfortunately just not up to it, I just couldn't find time and energy to listen to you consistently and correctly during all this time, although all the rollers and kept me still..
Write to a greater extent to explain their long absence, before long, could not start this letter..
With respect and recognition of Marat

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Thu Nov 19, 2015 22:35

The second stage here? Or I was in a cohort misunderstood or may 2014.one does not write?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 22:50

Here, here... a Few people write to me in PM, but in General, Yes - the decor is boring. After tired of work (the images disappear, the new state does not occur, surprises are almost there...), then nobody goes.
I'll say even more))) signed up in the participants during this time, 8 people even on the forum came after I message them with the first stage sent - they are hanging in the "outgoing" and not in "sent". That is, they came to the forum, saw the workshop that read, checked in on the forumto join, sent a request... And more about this forum not thought of - I always send the files to the same day. Immediately online people from boredom in every hole climb - "just in case". Such training is not for people with clip's thinking, and the Internet are very quickly raising.

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Fri Nov 20, 2015 15:54

Yeah,no words.
Proceeded to the second stage.Continue to do three times a day,although for objective reasons, sometimes two,but rarely.Think tsunkatse 45 days (including the adaptation period) and take a break for 15.Feels alpha training like.

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Mon Nov 23, 2015 13:02

Good day,Roman.Please specify what the r session from the Navigator you can listen now,because some have тетта7

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 14:54

Евгений Е wrote:Good day, Roman. Clarify, please, what "r"session from the Navigator you can listen now, because some have theta?
Yes any - with this level of fitness is practically impossible to stimulate theta light and sound, so that below the dominant alpha, you can leave only the dominant Delta, which is pretty hard to miss when doing the anchoring.

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Tue Dec 08, 2015 22:51

Finish the second stage.Total period :21 days adaptation and 19 days of alpha training.Set the anchor-account 3,2,1, "alpha",and the look in the nose.Relaxation complete.If used for complete relaxation sometimes considered from 100 to 1,now it is not required ,but the expense of it to relax.Sleep became less,and sleep better.I think it's time to take a break for 21 days from MM and do synchronizations-balancing of the hemispheres without MM?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:17

Eugene Esupport. After 21 days remind me of You the third step to send.

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36

Good afternoon. Pass alpha training for the third time in a row,but to reach the alpha condition fails.What to do?
The adaptation period was held in August, then was impossible to enter alpha state but not every day. Then made a break and started training again,at first, too, turned to enter the alpha state was expressed in the feeling of flying body and light tingling all over her body,tried to put the anchor,and then the effect was gone.I thought that until the fix is clearly alpha to jump farther is not worth it. Decided to take a break and again go through the training and now was 15 days,but nothing happens. In the period of the training obtained while a break of three days due to my absence at home.Maybe this is the reason?Although I do not think that because of this. For my feelings it seems that while the body is at the beginning of training not accustomed to the sessions, the effect is felt,and then everything smoothed out and fix the result is not obtained.What to do next?Please tell me.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:30

Hello, Rustam. The reasons can be many.
Starting with the fact that simply accumulated the cumulative effect of confounding factors to the fact that You yourself are just tired. In between a whole bunch of adventures and there)))
I hard to say - I don't know how You listened to the session that felt like the dynamics of the process looked like, what factors have had on it was the influence of...
I would advise you to do a fair a break and after it, to use the most suitable file stage adaptation - they have many already established the preconditions for the relaxation...

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Dec 16, 2015 20:32

Thank you.Forgot to add I was listening to mostly drive Patrushev Healing,it was better to relax
к-13 wrote:I would advise you to do a fair a break and after it, to use the most suitable file stage adaptation - they have many already established the preconditions for the relaxation...

That is, none of the sessions not to listen? Or not to listen to the alpha session?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 22:02

рустам wrote:Thank you.Forgot to add I was listening to mostly drive Patrushev Healing,it was better to relax
And in the pauses, too?
рустам wrote:That is, none of the sessions not to listen? Or not to listen to the alpha session?
Nothing at all.

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Dec 17, 2015 20:27

к-13 wrote:And in the pauses, too?
Not in the pauses instead of your :oops:

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Mon Dec 28, 2015 15:42

к-13 wrote:Eugene E, support. After 21 days remind me of You the third step to send.
Roman, Hello.Finish the rest,I intend to proceed to the third phase,please send me the files.And all members of the forum happy
Happy New Year!