The theme of jarenyyi, the anchors and all that is connected with them.

Барсик
Re: the Theme of jarenyyi, the anchors and all that is connected with them.

Post by Барсик » Tue Jun 21, 2016 15:12

к-13 wrote:Barsik, well, nothing eternal does not happen))) And this subject read? It has answers to all the questions, some not even once...
Novel
I ask clarifying questions :) Revealed the troubled behavior of trying to work with him.Anchor works very effectively,but temporarily.the Problem is that no where.You act automatically without thinking.It's good and bad at the same time.Because I can not understand when the anchor jammed.From the topic I realized that it is possible and necessary to establish a chain of anchors will be less than the effect of rubbing.I ask why and maybe I'm doing something wrong?

And it turns out to a temporary "patch". Beautiful,good work...but not for long.Strongly with feet do not kick.How to project that level of behavior?Why do you ask?You very fully the subject of anchoring painted.I read :) Carefully read.Is my behavior changes in the short term.It is clear that with these things every day and not a month to work.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 15:26

1. Anchors are not overwritten, when activated under ideal conditions (all the other cases weaken the anchor in the brain, there can be nothing static, no matter what it seemed his carrier).
2. The chain of activated anchors with the same condition increases this state to the maximum possible in these particular circumstances.
3. The deeper the state in which the anchor is filled, the more stable and more effective it will be.
This is quite enough.
2.1 (a Bonus) - a few anchors that are installed on the same resource state give a guarantee that the rubbing of one single anchor for the resource state will not have to start all over again.

Барсик

Post by Барсик » Tue Jun 21, 2016 16:43

к-13 wrote:1. Anchors are not overwritten, when activated under ideal conditions (all the other cases weaken the anchor in the brain, there can be nothing static, no matter what it seemed his carrier).
2. The chain of activated anchors with the same condition increases this state to the maximum possible in these particular circumstances.
3. The deeper the state in which the anchor is filled, the more stable and more effective it will be.
This is quite enough.
2.1 (a Bonus) - a few anchors that are installed on the same resource state give a guarantee that the rubbing of one single anchor for the resource state will have to start all over again.

In :) Now all became clear, I thank for the answer.Health to You and Your family :wink:

милениум

Post by милениум » Sun May 14, 2017 0:26

strong anchors for binding to the terrain, for example in the Park And on alle B You met the object, in consequence of which there was a strong feeling, so always returning to this place through the year will experience similar elevated feelings, etc. are also very well akorat smells for the reason that this sector of the mind that remembers the smells of malosolenoj place :) :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:38

It will be enough light condition for good results.Quote from here :)

Quietly eksperementiruyu proposed on this forum by homemade... came to believe that inside there should be a response from the work done.Efficiently and without shaking to lay the basis,and as the saying cherish what was invested.It is more likely for theme thoughts thoughts... :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:55

Вячеслав. wrote:It will be enough light condition for good results.Quote from here :)
For most cases it is not necessary to transfer the brain into alpha fully (and it is not possible, frankly).
And the real alpha dominance against other rhythms are not so easy to obtain.
But if a little to increase its level relative to the average, but man it will be very noticeable and useful, because it can perfectly be used to solve current problems. On bezrybe, as they say, not to fat.
Quietly eksperementiruyu proposed on this forum by homemade... came to believe that inside there should be a response from the work done.Efficiently and without shaking to lay the basis,and as the saying cherish what was invested.It is more likely for theme thoughts thoughts... :)
az