1. The period of adaptation.

Гарет
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Гарет » Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:26

K-13

What a break should be (do not tell me that 21 days :) )?

And what it take? That is to say, to not go off the trail and to be in good shape :D

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:37

Гарет wrote:What a break should be (do not tell me that 21 days :) )?
A minimum of 15.
And what it take? That is to say, to not go off the trail and to be in good shape :D
I've often write the answer to this question - you can work with exercises from the 4th stage (they are in the theme with a metaphor about a swamp partially described) or workshop on OS. Neither without occupation household will not prevent the full escape from the alpha sessions and the mind-machine.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sat Jan 28, 2017 22:50

19th day(the end)

Both day and evening was a bit off, you see impact last night.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 29, 2017 0:05

you can work with exercises from the 4th stage

yet without anchoring?

Gareth wrote(a):
What a break should be (do not tell me that 21 days :) )?

A minimum of 15.
Quote:

To resume training with MM of the 1st stage?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 0:11

Гарет wrote:yet without anchoring?
While in General no, only exercise.
to Resume classes with the MM of the 1st stage?
You are satisfied with the result, which you got at the output? If Yes, then you can with the second. Collective farm - is voluntary, I only work principles want to give, and how well tasks to perform - a private matter. Then you can own a couple of times to go around the circle from second to sixth for deepening and strengthening.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 29, 2017 0:20

You are satisfied with the result, which you got at the output?

Not quite + slept a lot at first))
Start with the first one.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:40

a novel

Which session in the morning is better to listen first - from "Adaptation" or "Pranic breathing"?
Afternoon session Chapman should replace on "Pranic breathing" or if time allows to 3 sessions of "Adaptation" to add 2-3 sessions of breathing?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:39

Gareth If you throw voice, it's just as pure alpha session without impurities. The morning will be better.

Роланд

Post by Роланд » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:28

All kind time of day.
Describe your results :
Mode is selected 3 times of classes.
after 7 days of lessons.
In the first and second day of class, to the middle of the sessions easy and relax, then began different scenes, which already uncontrollably followed, then shuts off, then recovered after a short period of time from the end of the session.
Every few days saw little change.
Now 7th day - after 5 minutes, the body relaxes easily, it feels warm, sometimes easy electrosounds, sometimes a weight as if pressed down all the body pillow, you can feel the heartbeat of the movie is gone, remain in the mind, we relax facial muscles around the eyes, before the tension in them distracting.
Go ahead

Роланд

Post by Роланд » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:27

13 days of practice.
Unfortunately, the progress stopped, achieves the release, but the body felt. The most productive session was on 8th day evening. Strong relaxation, breathing was like on the machine, was superficial and easy.
The last days are very similar to each other, for 5-10 minutes to achieve relaxation and stays at the same level, the flow of thinking is not particularly changed.
Question - whether to use the session "threshold relaxation" in Pathfinder, in addition to, or restricted to only those that are included in the adaptation?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:12

Roland use.

АннаМ

Post by АннаМ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 16:42

Interim report:
Doing 8 days (2 times a day at lunch and before bed). Before MM did for 10 days and took a break for a week.
Relax well and fast enough. There is a feeling that the body is numb. Never fell asleep. Somewhere on the edge.
I constantly takes in the beautiful picture (forest, ocean, house in the woods) depending on the session. What is somehow happening.

Definitely once "caught" the alpha state! It was on the 6th day. Under the track "birdsong". It turned out to be altogether confused :)
It's strange, and if it was not so pleasant, it would be intimidating I guess (not used).
I didn't do anything particularly to get into it, I just did.

The first thing I noticed - I lost the feeling that my language (he was out of his mouth, or where it has gone :) ) he is no longer concerned as if the teeth and the brain has ceased to recognize where he is. Then I noticed that he did not feel the body, though a moment ago I was distracted by the blanket. The absolute vigor of consciousness, the eye is actively moved (I feel like I'm looking around constantly). Breathing was so deep and delicious/fresh, don't know how to describe it.
While thinking about that IT generally does not affected. I clearly understood what it was and thought wow, everything is exactly as described on the forum :)

After the session I another minute spent in this state and decided to leave. I had to focus on the parts of the body to move.
I liked it! Very nice condition :) I did not expect.

Do I have to go to the stage of alpha training?

Роланд

Post by Роланд » Mon Mar 20, 2017 17:39

21 day of practice ( as couldn't get to the forum he was 11.03)
Came to a strong relaxation of the body, but at some point it stuck. In the full alpha are not logged in, therefore decided to take a break in a few weeks.
Tell me, after restart from adaptation, or to start alpha training?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 19:01

Rolandreview the description of the stage and answer the question yourself)))

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:50

Hello Roman! Report after 10 days of classes in Your files.

Listen through MM Navigator without glasses:
12.03(FAC.): 9.30 Birds; 23.30 Breeze.
13.03(mon.): 6.15 Forest is asleep; 13.40 Ocean; 23.50 Rain.
14.03(Tue.): 6.15 Thunderstorm fell asleep; 13.55 Woodland; 23.55 Birds.

With glasses (white and colored with a random change - not much difference from their change not felt):
15.03(Wed): 6.45 Breeze - asleep; 14.50 Forest; 23.50 Ocean.
16.03(Thu.): 6.45 Rain; Thunderstorm 13.10; 23.55 Woodland.
17.03(Fri.): 6.45 bb; 13.50 Phillip Chapman; 23.50 RS.
18.03(Saturday): 8.30 PSo; 16.30 Phillip Chapman; night around 2.00 bb.
19.03(sun.): 11.10 Breeze; 16.30 Phillip Chapman; 23.50 dbb.
20.03(mon.): 6.30 PSo; 14.40 Phillip Chapman; 23.55 Ocean.
21.03(Tue.): 6.45 Birds; day pass after dentist; 23.55 bb.
22.03(Wed): 6.45 Rain; ........

The first 7 days on the sounds of nature a particular state change is not felt, as the morning session generally fell asleep. On Saturday 18 March - evening-night session, the bb closer to the end of the session I felt a transition to a state of mild euphoria, a change in the rhythm of breathing, sometimes feeling like a failure in an air hole in the plane, dry and pleasant warmth throughout the body, a sense of loss no body, but to feel the limbs you started - when thoughts switched to them (to check - do I have them?!?!). After this event almost every listening feel such moments, mostly in the end of the session, a different duration. Sometimes, mostly in the beginning of the session I want to shifted back (to occupy more comfortable position) or to scratch, has ceased to keep these promises, because I noticed after them, still there are cases of transition in the above-described condition. Obsessive comes to mind that does not manage to achieve for this cycle, what it looks like after the break you will have to repeat the adaptation - you know, that is the installation, try to switch to other (for example on a portfolio of 100 or 50 down, or that "water wears away the stone", and that this reflex I'm still accumulating ), but it still comes ))). During exercise sometimes try to visualize a green Apple on a white screen or the orange, Apple did it, but without the screen for a short time).
Your conclusion - master?)))

And two more questions. In the files of nature sounds do not feel the noise in the bb, dbb, PSo, RS (or as in the sessions of MM), it is intended? Although today when listening to the Rain caught there the sound of the motorcycle, or thought?

With respect. Sergey. Continue adaptation.<

Ранго

Post by Ранго » Sun Mar 26, 2017 21:14

Are engaged under the program "adaptation Period" 7th day, 1 session in the morning, immediately after awakening, the second just before bedtime. Never fell asleep, though by the end of the session a couple of times been close to it. Relax get enough full. Alpha is not reached, continue to work. I began working with sunglasses, the brightness is made, as recommended by Roman, is a bit more than minimum if you make brighter is unpleasant. Noticed some interesting sensations in my body: sometimes during a session in the elbow joints, ankles, knees felt a short pain clearly nervous nature, like the neurological, the sudden, piercing nature. One entire session at the foot of one leg tight phalanxes ran hordes of ants (for some reason only one leg, but I it was a broken ankle three years ago, doing two operations (set station. plate and then removed). Shivers was just very much seemed to stop "goggles" (who know what I mean :) ) so generally say, with respect to the leg :) :) :) . Continue to work and observe.

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:54

22.03(cf.): ........................23.45 Thunderstorm.
23.03(Thu.): 6.45 Woodland; 23.50 bb.
24.03(Fri.): 6.45 Ocean; 23.50 dbb.
25.03(sat.): 7.40 PSo; in the night around 1.00 RS.
26.03(sun.): 10.10 Forest; 23.50 Ocean.
Finished classes for the period of adaptation, on the sensations of transitions "gravity-heat-weightless-mind and thoughts without a physical body" is not reached. A new condition occurs (described in a previous message), but all the time have control of the body, and so then. makepatch not always into the right direction. Repeat the step at the end of April (early may) - in April a lot of "problems" at work. All success and good luck in the development. See you on the forum. Sergey :)

Ранго

Post by Ранго » Mon Apr 10, 2017 14:33

Was forced to suspend classes "adaptation Period" because of the flu. How will wait 15 days after recovery, should start "Period of adjustment" again and pass it completely (again, 20 days of lessons)?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 16:06

Rangoas the results of the meet will begin.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Sat May 20, 2017 11:49

Review 1.1. It's been 4 days and eight sessions. Can not attach the head. Lying on your back when you sleep break in the snoring and waking myself (but I know that dream fail and that the body is not really trapped). If you use a high pillow, the throat is a little pinched and not that too (it dries quickly). Experimenting with the designs of the pillows, but to no avail,. But, if you ignore it, then there is progress. Qualitatively, the body relaxes and becomes heavier, it is bottled in a slight daze. But still not falling asleep. Ie there is no feeling of "Body asleep, mind awake". Work on.
At home became more impermeable. The nerve, the management of goats, soon, Commission and certification to the compliance office, where they like to remove the bits of tricky questions. And I exactly. Quietly flipping jobs, are you looking at, what in the world is done according to my directions. Gone voltage, when the inside already "throws". Another used to love to wind yourself up to the vibrating conveyor. Now this is not any attempt to promote domestic drone on, quickly disappearing.
Wake up an hour earlier without an alarm clock, while during the day, missing periods of sleepiness, even after dinner. Some permanent vigor, even if around nothing interesting happens.
Listen to morning and evening to the minimum volume, while MM (inner pulse is coming).
Continue to accumulate alpha and look out for a comfortable chair, I will try it.
Now.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Tue May 30, 2017 13:21

The machine went on as a substitute, continue to train in the headphones.
After the last message I had a flight in the day and a little cold, all lost, so reset the timer to zero.

Began to notice during the sessions, the areas of the body that are tense. Ie usually lie and lie as if relaxed. And here if to direct attention, for example, on the neck and ask for her to relax the neck just floats together with the head. Don't know how to explain it. In short, what I took as a relaxation, it is so, flowers.
Forearms and shins are dissolved stably. They begin to vibrate/buzz and then disappear. This effect was observed at a certain point session, i.e. at a certain frequency. In General, the body is heavier high quality, direct spread on the bed.
Today after the morning session, fell asleep, had a dream, which felt like calf twitches in alpha rhythm :wiz . If there wore glasses, but instead of LEDs - electrical stimulator. Headphones by the time the head was gone and the session I in terms of only one.
Overall, progress is working on. Tonight I will try a clean rhythms without the background.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:25

Somehow, the morning session was no longer "to go". A wild desire to move, to stretch, much as itchy all. Listen to 15 minutes of strength, flipped on its side. Twice has this happened. Before that everything was fine.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:30

Alexander Andtry to lower the volume before listening to warm-up to do.

If does not help, then that's a failure of training has caused disruption of the desire of the brain to follow the imposed frequency. Superimposed negative somewhere in the process of training associated with the classroom. So often because of illness (especially fever), desynchronization with the time of day or alcohol. Almost certainly it happens in the case of stress associated with flashes of light or bright colors. The easiest solution is to give the brain a break. Pause in a couple of weeks will make him forget the unjust resentment.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Mon Jun 05, 2017 13:51

Yes my brain is properly rested. Even in one ear, at the beginning of the channel, a pimple, now the headset painful to insert, passed to the ears, from the kit.

Do not loudly and points don't use: the machine to replace left.

Evening sessions go without problems. Although the effect of the loss of the body is still far. Sometimes fall into some state (half asleep/palavi), but immediately emerges.
There is a suspicion that the morning problem due to the fact that reduced night time sleep (MM carved :oops:). I'll try to adjust back but we'll see.

P. S. Feel I namuchaetes. In my childhood my parents drove to some clinic to hypnotists, from stuttering to treat. Absolutely no hypnotizability. Since then many things have tried (Silva, Key, any auto-trainings, I do not remember all): nothing works, to the extent, which describes the practitioner.

Only on MM and still have hope.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 15:49

Alexander Andabsolutely regipnal people do not exist. There are those who can very efficiently Balk)))

PS.: Key Aliyev no relation to hypnosis has not, it's just a distraction of the mind from a stressful state to acquired in childhood to trigger a peaceful state at the shake of the mother.