1. The period of adaptation.

к-13
1. The period of adaptation.

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:55

At this stage we do not set ourselves the task to accomplish something and somewhere to go we'll just have to get used to a mind-machine correctly. This time of adaptation, which will allow us more effectively to start the workshop, so I will ask each participant to treat it very seriously – how will this introductory period will depend on the efficiency of the rest of the workshop. don't need to apply any techniques, methods and drugs, aiding relaxation (with the exception of cases when it recommended individually), no need to try to establish anchors (although some will come spontaneously) - only need to use the session as intended and to observe his condition.

best of all, if we are going to do twice a day:
- immediately after waking (when the body is still relaxed from sleep, and the EEG and so the predominance of the natural frequency alpha range due to the fact that all sorts of disturbing thoughts have not had time to flood the inner monologue, breaking up the frequency)
and just before falling asleep (when the body itself must be located in a similar condition in a natural way).

The time search is not necessary - just set an alarm for 25 minutes earlier and instead of sleep, to devote some time to self-development (quality of rest in this will only improve).

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO the FACT THAT IF YOU CHOOSE 2 CLASSES per DAY, BE GOOD to DO 2 sets during the DAY (EVEN LIKE! NO "TOMORROW I THREE TIMES WILL DO, AND TODAY, BETTER CATCH SOME SLEEP"). EACH PASS IS A SIGNAL TO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS THAT THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS WORKSHOP NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO SPEND 20 MINUTES TO REST, NOT TO MENTION SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS - EACH SUCH SIGNAL REDUCES MOTIVATION, AND THUS THE CHANCES OF FINISHING EVEN THE FIRST STEP. If you have the opportunity to engage with someone as a couple (and preferably three), you should use it, give the practice a competitive time - you will push and motivate each other, which will give an extra chance not to succumb to provocations laziness and make classes more interesting and exciting.

For more stable result would be better a little to synchronize the time bedtime - routine is a very useful thing, at least for basic physiological processes such as sleep and eating. People in fact is a biological machine, if today, and yesterday, he ate at 12, then tomorrow at eleven thirty, his stomach begins to secrete gastric juice to digest food better in 12 (do not get food at the appointed time, may begin to digest itself). If a person goes at half past twelve nights (for the physiological rhythms of the organism best sleep before midnight, and therefore the intensity of the processes at the later falling asleep need to raise), then some kind of trigger (like listening to a relaxing session before bed), can activate the same intensive treatment and at 10 PM, resulting in sleep cycles can be disturbed.

If after a listening session before going to sleep You woke up in the middle of the night - record time. If you believe that you will never be able to sleep - do something quickly You will tire (no computer or TV - the flickering of the monitor activates the brain, if he has no need to sleep), drink some water and go back to sleep no later than 80 minutes after waking - sleep cycle of a person is about one and a half hours, this adjusts all biochemistry and rebuild it only after 10 hours - not before.

If suddenly someone has the opportunity to work on another time, right after lunch, then you can use this time (the period of the decay of biological activity, which has already been discussed in the issue about an afternoon NAP, very suitable to practice with the MM).

The composition of the material of the first phase included sound files with audiostrobe-track 11 versions of the same session (alpha for beginners from a set of MindExplorer SW 7.4), but in different background design. That is, the ratio of the frequencies of intervals of time in all eleven files are absolutely identical, changed only the form of the signal and the background sound - addiction session should not be, but the sequence all the time the same, so the brain adapts. And a shortened version of the session for classes in the afternoon - just 12 minutes (done at the same frequency in Adobe autdition).

And 7 variations with sounds of nature for a start - we will listen to the first 5 days and first three days to do it only in the headphones - without using points. Start to listen to them once until you listen and there at random, giving preference to the most favorite is absolutely the same files in them only the background is different (taken from yugson and substations) to bring down the frequency of the picture and not to cause habituation to the session. Opinion about what works better and what is worse, are welcome.

Those who are just beginning to learn MM, I suggest a few days to listen to them without the use of light - that is, only headphones, without glasses.

the use of other psychoactive audio programs or sessions with other sessions of the mind-machine should be avoided after the workshop they will be much more efficient, but now only interference will be to create. Besides, who did a week-long pause before starting, I recommend nevertheless to take my advice and at least a week did not use before to proceed to the first training that helps a lot.

I Remind you that the brightness and the volume needs to be minimal - to distinguish between flash and clearly hear the sounds session, but no more in this case, the adaptation will be smooth and of high quality. You can, of course, to make brighter (beginners during this session will trample images - vivid visual images - colors, fractals, kaleidoscopes and even a clear three-dimensional objects at the end of the session), but on the third session of the brain is likely to quickly turn all of the excitement and begin active resistance, and it would really hurt in the future.

Also make sure that when using the player play only one file with the session, but not everything turns - if You fall asleep during the session and Wake the next file (and newbies usually are), it is likely to Wake up in the middle of the next session and a few hours will feel worse than usual (and if it was before bed and in the morning there may be some consequences). This task is easier to shift on electronics - now the majority of players support playlists, but if not, then every file placed in separate folder and set the repeat mode to "normal". If a playlist or folder with a single file, then after playback the player will stop playing. In the default navigation plays only the selected file (if you do not enable playback of all files in the folder).

The files each enrolled member will receive a PM. Who needs access to the folder with the stage Yandex-disk (for easy downloading), you can send me your e-mail address for invitation. This does not mean that all issues about their listening I need to write in the PM that is. All questions are asked here, in the relevant subject, and there I have anyone I will not answer - just annoying each participant individually on the same questions to answer, especially when they are already in the description are disclosed.

For convenience, you can make notes about training on any calendar or in a diary - time session and the result briefly (no result - zero, sleeping - cross, nice and relaxed - tick, more convenient to use different colors so it's easier to track the dynamics of the result).
For those who don't know how to determine whether there has come already the alpha state or not, I will explain. Alpha should not "hack sleep" (it comes from natrenirovannosti or arrears of sleep, the brain is easier to include protection, and to fall in Delta) - ideally needs to stay a certain vivacity of mind through relaxing the body. It's more like a state of mild intoxication, than falling asleep - as if tired, and then a little drunk - the body becomes weightless, thoughts fly away, the head light and even a little dizzy at first, but I felt so good that nothing more is desirable. The first 20 grams of alcohol in any alcoholic drink cause a similar condition, so we have so many alcoholics in the opinion of some researchers)))

No need to be afraid to get too deep or worry about the fact that you will not be able to get out of it - the target state of the session is the basic level of alpha-relaxation in which the body activates the process of recovery, healing and purification. In any case the alpha will not last long - by itself, this condition is extremely difficult to keep (especially with the habit), you can even say that it is not natural for the body of modern man - we have forgotten to relax. Often it is enough just to open eyes to climb in the beta. Even if something goes wrong, You either just fall asleep or will Wake - the worst thing that You face - the state of "not enough sleep", which is easy to remove.

A better position to use sedentary (so less likely to fall asleep), clothing should be comfortable and loose (as soon as you begin to relax any pressure on the body will increase almost by an order of magnitude in the initial stages is that to get, TO HEADPHONES, TOO), and the body free from internal stimuli (a headache, aching tooth, turns the stomach or need to run-small - it is better to give than to lean hard on the alpha - in the beginning very simple to associate feeling unwell and sessions with MM, then each lesson will be remembered).<

к-13

About files

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 13:18

Each participant in the first stage 12 receives the sound files from audiostrobe-path:
- 7 sessions on nature background:
* Breeze.mp3
* Birds.mp3
* Forest.mp3
* Ocean.mp3
* Thunderstorm.mp3
* Woodland.mp3
* Rain.mp3
- 4 sessions with a clear signal
* bb.mp3 =binaural beats
* dbb.mp3 =dual binaural beats
* PSo.mp3 =modulated/pulsating tone with a constant carrier frequency
* RS.mp3 =the same, but the carrier frequency changing
- Ringtone Phillip Chapman - Keeper of Dreams AS.mp3 is a shortened version for training in the afternoon (recommended no earlier than 3 days after beginning practice).
After listening according to the recommendations from the previous post (the eighth day), select a few favorites (or least irritating) and then engage with them. The only condition - to change them in a random order to recover from addiction and reduce the effectiveness of the classes. If there is a mind-machine, the files are played with connected player (on MM you need to enable audiostrobe - AuS. On the Navigator files throw in a folder STROBE).

You don't have to listen to these files in transport (e.g. metro) - most likely at the initial stage from them will be no good, but to weaken their effect upon subsequent use in a quiet place this may. After the development of the workshop programme You will be able in just a few seconds to relax in any place under any conditions by simply activating alpha-anchors. Wait a little bit. Try to ensure such conditions, in order to avoid cases when You will not listen to the session - is someone hurt or something need (to turn off something, to celebrate natural needs, etc.) - each nedoslushano session or listen in distracting circumstances is the weakening of the effect of the following several auditions. We can say that it is also the anchor for the session - only resource as he's got "no results" (it will stick more, as you will be backed by a stronger emotion, in this case negative). We failed auditions give a signal to the brain that You treat the work lightly, and therefore the results are not very necessary...

If you use session You several times deeply relaxed (until he lost sensation of his own body), but remained in the mind, you need to go to the next step - write a review in this thread (as it was done, what results have you got that feel about it), I'll give the next step. Wait for most, as it was before, is no longer necessary, and the timing is a little behind, no need to chase more nimble - easy to pick up a positive result, don't look at the others - each has its own characteristic features and peculiarities, to row one size fits all is not effective.

Don't need no Amateur - some are trying to self-anchoring or use sound files together with some previously undeveloped practices - all this to be done, so you can only break out of the program, to a negative experience or do not receive any results from workshop - the program is based on the experience of conducting several such courses, following which it is expanded, it is fixed in the effectiveness of the things and added things that make classes easier and more effective. The task of this stage - withdrawal resistance of stimulation, only need to convince the brain that it is safe and beneficial to let him get on with it, to move on to more complex techniques.

If You have the desire to experiment, please do so on their own, without the use of the materials of the workshop - they have a fairly narrow purpose, the session from the set uploaded to MM for this approach much better.

And most importantly - the hallmark of the onset of dominirovaniya alpha rhythms in the brain is not quiet in the head, and the transition of misletoe in a positive plane to be only positive thoughts, dreams, pleasant memories - after all, every painful memory, negative thought, or fear/experience is the peak of beta waves on the EEG chart and so as not deep enough. Alpha is calmer, we perceive trouble, we are hard to ruffle, easy and comfortable practically in any conditions.

You need to learn well and quickly to relax (the body seems to be dissolved and for the feeling parts of it would need to focus attention to them), and also to be in a positive state - that the achievement of this result will signal readiness to move to the next level.

to move To the next step please leave a review in the current theme. Personal message I'm not considering.
That is to jump to alpha training, you need to leave a review here.

After receiving the file, decide at its own discretion - to go to the next step immediately or freeze the results if you think it is already good to relax (a result of the session completely satisfied), then move on. If you want the best - it is better to work. The second phase involves zakreplenie these results and learning to manage them, not their further development, so if a member here tends to exaggerate when writing reviews, I believe him and I give the files, but the results of this phase depends very much on the probability of successful completion of the workshop as a whole, so the decision to move everyone makes himself, personally, with his own hand. In the end, it's necessary for You, not me.<

Ослик ИА-ИА

Re: a Place for discussion (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Wed May 01, 2013 15:39

Good afternoon. Tried the "Autumn breeze" on the InnerPulse. Previously dabbled sessions r* Brightness put small pictures almost was not. Feels softer than from the machine or drives Thamas Labs. It was something like the loss of sensation of the body, but prevents the realization that here, I guess this is it. And then the neighbor turned on the drill and had to protect the day sleep children. Listen to had three-fourths. In the evening I will try next.

к-13

Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 16:01

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:Previously dabbled sessions r* Brightness put small pictures almost was not.
So adaptation will be shorter. Bright and clear images in the initial stages only appear at a relatively high brightness, but it's just fun - no good in the long term it will have such a workout even the alpha doesn't train.
Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:feel softer than from the machine or drives Thamas Labs.
They are softer, otherwise difficult to adapt.
Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:Was something like the loss of sensation of the body, but prevents the realization that here, I guess this is it.
If several consecutive sessions will result in high-quality relaxation (no disturbing thoughts), you can move on to the next stage.

ЯнМакс

Post by ЯнМакс » Wed May 01, 2013 16:26

Hello everybody!
K-13, tell me those 12 audio files for "Navigator" to move to any folder (e.g. MEDIA) and listen through the player?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 17:30

In principle, Yes, but it is more convenient to create a subdirectory in "strobe" and throw it out there.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Thu May 02, 2013 11:34

One night session and one this morning, from the fact that you can select is a slight feeling around the frontal part Tim small cold chills !) and a small falling in a dream and return back in the night session. Files goroz and the ocean. Other manifestations have not yet noticed.

Этанил

Post by Этанил » Thu May 02, 2013 12:50

Roman, good day

sorry in advance if stupid question:

in the evening I listened to the track b i r d s.mp3 and in the morning b r e e z e.mp3. Is there a difference between them? Because both the birds sing.
Is there any (perhaps hidden) binaural beats? - as I was listening, but on the background of birds singing they couldn't hear.

Thank you

Michael

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 02, 2013 14:09

Этанил wrote:night I listened to the track b i r d s.mp3 and in the morning b r e e z e.mp3. Is there a difference between them? Because both the birds sing.
Birds singing in the forest. Files, besides the fact that used different recording singing birds (but similar in appearance), have different additional components - the noise of the wind in the trees, the murmur of the brook... And they used different methods of stimulation. Do not think about.
is There any (perhaps hidden) binaural beats? - as I was listening, but on the background of birds singing they couldn't hear.
They are difficult to hear discrete sounds.
You want to analyze the session, instead of watching his own sensations, hardly get a normal result.

Этанил

Post by Этанил » Thu May 02, 2013 16:37

Novel

thank you. Now I know that I downloaded and listen to the desired/correct files and can kontsentrirovanija on the activities and sensations.

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Thu May 02, 2013 17:05

beginning in the morning and made the day. terrific calm... amazing) :o

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Thu May 02, 2013 23:05

Listened to the files Rain, Ocean, Forest. There were three classes: last night before bed, this morning and this afternoon.

In the evening to the end of the file literally fell asleep. And during the morning and afternoon wiretapping felt a pleasant relaxation: the body seems weightless, and the thought stops are thought of by :) but the thoughts did not jump, and like a calm river flowing. Very nice condition :ay

Андр

Post by Андр » Thu May 02, 2013 23:33

helped me to cope with the rapid flow of ideas focusing on relaxation:
1) eyes
2) language
3) forehead
4) the neck
5) feeling of comfort in those areas of the body that are in contact with the surface (the back part of the legs, buttocks, back) that change the body posture to achieve comfort in those areas.
and paragraph 6) focusing on natural files.
and thoughts, of course, arise, but they work, as some distant clouds appear and disappear and have little impact.
simultaneous focusing on six areas (5 kineticheskikh and one auditory) gives almost no chance of a negative stream of experiences. The power of my brain CPU is not enough for another experience :)
The problem here is exactly one: the volitional decision (in the first few minutes of the exercise) to clog the channels of perception it is these 6 areas because the negative is very logical, he clearly proves the importance "to think about these issues right now" :evil:
while willpower enough to ignore "logic" and focus on the exercise.
after the first few minutes will no longer needed, the exercise is comfortable enough negativity with his "logic" and "importance" somewhere away and live their separate lives.

why these are the 1)-4)of the area?
they may for someone else be different. Personally I noticed that when I was in the negative or violent reflection of something, it is in these areas of strong tension.
about 5): hard to concentrate on the audio file, if the body uncomfortable :ap
alpha should not "hack sleep" (it comes from natrenirovannosti or arrears of sleep, the brain is easier to include protection, and to fall in Delta) - ideally needs to stay a certain vivacity of mind through relaxing the body. It's more like a state of mild intoxication, than falling asleep - as if tired, and then a little drunk - the body becomes weightless, thoughts fly away, the head light and even a little dizzy at first, but I felt so good that nothing more is desirable
such as yet, there is only a significant reduction in the level of mental and physical stress, but it's only the second day :)<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:49

Svetocheklisten files, first phase for a week and you can go to the second - You have already worked with r-sessions apparently doing some work in the alpha state You have.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Fri May 03, 2013 11:23

Another report. Evening thunderstorm-the result is the same goose bumps on his forehead, the morning birds-a slight pressure in the forehead and temples. Here is the truth these files proshlogo workshop new have not downloaded perhaps there's a difference? Unfortunately there is no particular relaxation or invisible.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:01

ААААА wrote:Another report. Evening thunderstorm-the result is the same goose bumps on his forehead, the morning birds-a slight pressure in the forehead and temples. Here is the truth these files proshlogo workshop new have not downloaded perhaps there's a difference? Unfortunately there is no particular relaxation or invisible.
This muscle clip.

You can try to use session to prevent massage places (they need to maximize the strain in the quantum pressure).

If you use the session to focus on the causes of clamps and work on them.

Or just continue to listen sooner or later to push the stimulation and the brain will relax problem areas. Just do not need to consider themselves unique and the most zaturkanny (these are usually the forehead, knocked up) - it will be active resistance to relaxation. Problem and the clips are at all - let them go.

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Fri May 03, 2013 12:44

Thank You Roman! All this slabovrajenna I. it would not interfere with me , here's another notice after a morning listening to then head a little heavy like newspulse ) on dissimilar spilled and the volume was low and without glasses everything!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 13:39

Head heavy, because the brain is tired - he spent the entire session resisted stimulation.

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Fri May 03, 2013 13:51

Plus three sessions. There is a small relaxation to the end of the session, but there is no drilling down into nothing. Before with r-yassemi InnerPulse this happened a couple of times. As if a wave hit him. But not now. Some nervousness and frustration, not to relax, the brain all the time waiting for something, probably a trick ;) Continue.

Андр

Post by Андр » Fri May 03, 2013 14:11

I want to thank you for mastering songs with the whales.
I have the feeling that there like 3D audio out of all songs this like sounds in the center of the head and is born from the center of the head.
the rolling waves seem to take on shore
attention is naturally attracted to the periodic rhythm of the waves....
good mastering, thanks!

the only comment on the mastering: it is possible, and sounds (like there is the cries of seagulls?) in different ears to let, i.e. the voice of the whale was heard on the left, the seagulls cry - in the right(or Vice versa), IMHO it is a little harder to petrosoviet.

and so, everything is fine in terms of mastering.

this song at some point in time started the flow of images that flows - I don't remember I only remember that he managed to view three some mini-movie until the song ended and the timer didn't work.

Андр

Post by Андр » Fri May 03, 2013 14:14

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:some nervousness and frustration, not to relax, the brain all the time waiting for something, probably a trick
"an idle mind is the Playground for sinful thoughts" (C) any of the mystics
It is necessary to score the channels of perception, then there will be brain time for nervousness and disorder. I have enough to score 6 senses (5 kinesthetic and auditory one).
Try either as I do (my experience described above), or concentrations in other areas, the main thing, IMHO, is not to leave free space in your brain for something-there-yet, although, perhaps novel in my "IMHO" correct :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 16:16

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:Plus three more session. There is a small relaxation to the end of the session, but there is no drilling down into nothing. Before with r-yassemi InnerPulse this happened a couple of times. As if a wave hit him. But not now. Some nervousness and frustration, not to relax, the brain all the time waiting for something, probably a trick ;) Continue.
Beta has accumulated, so more and no rolls... you just Have to wait until alpha again, will train. Keep listening az

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 16:20

Андр wrote:I want to thank you for mastering songs with the whales.
I have the feeling that there like 3D audio out of all songs this like sounds in the center of the head and is born from the center of the head.
the rolling waves seem to take on shore
attention is naturally attracted to the periodic rhythm of the waves....
good mastering, thanks!
I also like it :) Whales are the most common, where it is downloaded pure voice - whether ugsoa, or substation, cut out only the highlights, the rest was removed. The sound of the sea accurately with the substation - this is a recording of the surf in the Bay of Inal, and the gate in all 11 sessions is the same.
Андр wrote:the only comment on the mastering: it is possible, and sounds (like there is the cries of seagulls?) in different ears to let, i.e. the voice of the whale was heard on the left, the seagulls cry - in the right(or Vice versa), IMHO it is a little harder to petrosoviet.
There are binaural frequency offset is built only on these sounds (whales, seagulls, a lighthouse and the barge, although one can hear basically only whales) - the ocean did not modulate, then sounds like something is not natural - the sound of the waves more uniform than birds which heartbeats are not heard, and the monotonous sounds of whales modulated only in the range from 0 to 2500 Hz - rest of the spectrum is left unchanged, so they seem three-dimensional.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat May 04, 2013 1:27

Opened the first file, about 15-00 included a session without glasses, super in alpha popped after 10 minutes, but later lost control and the total session time was 40 minutes, sleep never came but was somewhere on the door, came in good condition and in a good mood. continue :)

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sat May 04, 2013 10:37

Evening as earlier mild falls asleep, the day is short, the file a state of sleep but do not sleep soft rest, the morning no change and a slight feeling of heaviness top of head.