1. The period of adaptation.

Александр А
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Александр А » Mon Jun 05, 2017 15:52

к-13 wrote:Alexander Andabsolutely regipnal people do not exist. There are those who can very efficiently Balk)))
That's why I'm still here az

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Wed Jun 14, 2017 19:07

The machine was replaced, now glasses work.
But the gate, steadily works only at a slightly higher volume (40 percent had to increase). And at minimum brightness still too bright work. Perhaps because of this, the problems started.
Feel that pressure in the eyeballs increases. By mid-session, as if sand in eyes put (eyes closed). And the session stopped to relax. Tonight to two hours could not sleep. The morning included a short (because you slept through a basic session for a night of hearty), it is a strobe why it is always on, so I just took off his glasses and began to listen with headphones. So works flawlessly, just did not work late :)

In General, expected that the effectiveness of training with glasses will increase, but so far - on the contrary.
I'll be experimenting. I'll try to muffle the sound in the headphones and dim the lights, maintaining the stability of the gate. About results I will unsubscribe.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 19:53

Alexander AndI would try with something else play session, maybe this player simply has a frequency response with muted high frequencies. adaptation files innerpulse audiostrobe works very well, I these files with the inner used. As a variant - to buy or audiolingual headphones with volume control on the cord - so the setup session can be achieved.

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10

Александр А wrote: I'll try to muffle the sound in the headphones and dim the lights
I do it this way: in the ears - ear plugs on the eyelids - cotton pads. Earplugs sometimes
not enough, then add a cotton pads or slightly move the headphones.
Yes, it's this way? I would like to know competent opinion.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:33

Галинна wrote: I do it this way: in the ears - ear plugs on the eyelids - cotton pads. Earplugs sometimes
not enough, then add a cotton pads or slightly move the headphones.
Yes, it's this way? I would like to know competent opinion.
Somewhere slipped that the novel has stuck led balls from table tennis.

I bought a headset with controller, it's healthy, tight. Everything fell into place: in the player the volume, strobostomp works well even on the lowest brightness, the volume is comfortable.
Before that there were headphones plug-in, their plus was that you can head to side to turn. Plus the new skinny - they also fix glasses and they (glasses) when laying, the eye on slides, you can move away from the face and the light is more diffused.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:15

Galenaif not cause discomfort, then why not. Yes, I innerpulse sealed LEDs slices white ball ping-pong table, but it's brightness is not much puts out, rather scatters the light more comfortable.
Александр А wrote:Before that there were headphones plug-in, their plus was that you can head to side to turn.
And why did it turn then? In order to sleep? So it's up to the fifth stage you need to survive)))

Андрей Павлюков

Post by Андрей Павлюков » Tue Jun 20, 2017 21:11

Good evening.

My little report to do with June 10-20 10 days
Mode 2 single lessons a day.

By mid session, the lightness and relaxation. In the beginning 2-3 days off.
Then everything fell back to normal. By the end of the session the body goes (goes) in working condition.
Head light. I remember practically everything. The body after that is comfortable and works like a clock. The fatigue and discomfort goes away.

Decided 2 step is to take MM Navigator. It will complement the work with sessions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have your own opinion. I respect the opinions of others. In disputes and debates do not enter. Value your and my time.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Wed Jun 28, 2017 0:21

Finally found a body position in which to fall asleep and nasopharynx is working fine. But fall asleep - it says loudly: just realize that the session was over, and I had not noticed lying there, thinking about stuff.
The sensation of the body still did not lose, but it is already stable and hard and warm. Perhaps it only seems that way because of lack of contrast (it especially relaxing before bed). Sometimes the muscles twitch, like when falling asleep.
Continue to do.
к-13 wrote:
Александр А wrote:Before that there were headphones plug-in, their plus was that you can head to side to turn.
And why did it turn then? In order to sleep? So it's up to the fifth stage you need to survive)))
Not to snore :oops: Or rather not that I snore, and some crease too and relaxes during exhalation closes the passage. The peculiarity of the nasopharynx.
On your side or stomach, this is not observed. Now has built a mountain of pillows, sleeping bags and blankets and do it in polusidya position with a slightly thrown back his head - this is fine.

PS life has become a bit of nihilists and how to "chill". Come interesting insights and the meaning of life, the place it is, etc.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Fri Jul 21, 2017 0:29

Until the desired state was not achieved, weightlessness occurs but not every time and only for a few seconds. Started to leave and I decided to do the recommended break. Will rest and start over again.
But there are certain bonuses from the study: at any time to close your eyes and flow over the surface. A very unusual condition.
After a couple of weeks to resume training.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 20:28

In the description of the workshop says that anyone can use right within the meaning of session from the set of her machines (again, only on the condition that they do not irritate with the ability to effectively and correctly apply). For owners of a mind-machines using sessions preferably they are written by the developers of the instrument, since they take into account all of its features (light, sound, modes light and audio stimulation as well as their combination) is a special program always work much better than universal.
Tell me at what stage I should start to listen to the built-in session (car Navigator) .Until that 3rd day only listen to sound files of those on which you gave links to

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58

Glebwith anyone, if well understood in your device and is guaranteed to select the session to practice correctly.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42

Is the 7th day of classes until the achievements,several times almost at the end of the session, the light's bearing down on me and started to radiate from me,but it usually happened 15 seconds before it all ends,but it was nice.And during the sessions a little uncomfortable feel,it's getting warmer and General feel which is not unpleasant,and pleasant but not exactly .Relaxation of the body is,I remember him mostly when he draws attention to himself. I was about a year ,regular but short sessions, meditated (and still continue),here is the habit as soon as you move out somewhere thinking of bringing your attention to something that is not at all so stop all thoughts,and those who are beginning to get somewhere,obryvayutsya on some object of concentration .Here there was a question whether this option to work with a mind machine or better to dissolve the thoughts and images (I'll be already quite difficult ) ,or if suitable ,it is better to keep the focus ,in meditation, I return the focus to the breath ,and then at the moment return attention to the light

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41

ГлебФ wrote:Is the 7th day of classes until the achievements,several times almost at the end of the session, the light's bearing down on me and started to radiate from me,but it usually happened 15 seconds before it all ends,but it was nice.
Interesting case... And with flashes, sleep with headphones or pulsating sounds no traumatic memories there?
And during the sessions a little uncomfortable feel,it's getting warmer and General feel which is not unpleasant,and pleasant but not exactly .Relaxation of the body is,I remember him mostly when he draws attention to himself.
This in all sessions or some specifically?
I was about a year ,regular but short sessions, meditated (and still continue),here is the habit as soon as you move out somewhere thinking of bringing your attention to something that is not at all so stop all thoughts,and those who are beginning to get somewhere,obryvayutsya on some object of concentration .Here there was a question whether this option to work with a mind machine or better to dissolve the thoughts and images (I'll be already quite difficult ) ,or if suitable ,it is better to keep the focus ,in meditation, I return the focus to the breath ,and then at the moment return attention to the light
Just try to do nothing - to lie and to watch - with nothing to fight, nothing to push and not to suppress, not to keep focus and not to concentrate. Just listen to the sound in the headphones and listen to the sensations in the body. Only it is not necessary to do from this scientific observation with all the consequences - imagine yourself at the cinema, where they show an interesting film about how You listen to this session - the light, frivolous, noncommittal.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20

With flashes and sleep in headphones any painful experience there.Condition when the light begins to come out of me like,I like ,I like merge with him completely and his rhythm and purity and become a part of it,well, really for a few seconds :) .About the discomfort, maybe it's due to the fact that I'm exhausted both mentally and physically,now just rest from rebooti and training at the gym,but this discomfort I have no MM there,just manifested differently sensitive .
I'll try to relax more during the session,your description of relaxation, I kind of figured how it should be implemented :) Actually, I'm not particularly bothered,just when thought leads in the direction I have included focus on what I'm doing now,I'll try after this AF to relax the attention ,the focus will hardly succeed to remove it,it probably protects from falling asleep .

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 21:39

Tried a diffused focus,it turned out a positive experience,the body was gone approximately 15 minutes feels,I occasionally became a point of review,then "I" returned,then lost,but it is not significant.It is important that today my emotions shifted in a positive direction and didn't feel the heat how can be fully surrendered to the flow(like let it be),the mood after the session was better than it was before.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 0:49

Well, the adjustment to external stimuli is a natural fiziologicheskii process for any living organism to adapt to policyrules sounds with constant frequency only by adjusting the natural frequencies (in the framework of the real, of course).
That is, if not to interfere with the brain, it will follow the frequency of the session. Unfortunately, the majority of users due to a whole heap of reasons, not able to stop mixing some unconscious fear, the confident skepticism, banal stubbornness. It turns out that the psyche is easier to switch to using the discomfort (or even real deterioration of health) than to benefit.
At this stage, we do nothing but learn not to interfere with light and sound stimulation to correct the resonant frequency of our brain rhythms (alpha for the total of the question - it's not really even much more powerful tools). Once this begins to happen, you can get to a real job)))

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:57

The results after 11 days.From the beginning most felt physical discomfort ,and then as he retreated and came to the forefront of mental discomfort when he left and he has a new feeling.Further, from all of the sensations began to stand out some(the body is not felt,thoughts are present,but do not attract attention ,feeling neutral or positive or as as initial degree of illumination does not reach a peak ) then the thought came that this state of body asleep mind awake .After this state was severed from the others ,there were adjust to achieve this condition,for example when there is a sticky at the thought and she was dragged into a dream and so poteryaetsya,I little effort can increase the concentration of attention and can get back in that condition,in General, started some research and became interested to how this condition will develop .I think that even if ready for the next step,I want to hang this up to 15 days .

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:39

Gleb15 days is from the time left, when all the crowd on the issues of distribution, the workshops took place. The best time to Express programs. Individually this is only as a guide.
The files you sent.

МаксимАлексеев

Post by МаксимАлексеев » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:28

Good time of day .
Report :
1) the First three days exclusively with headphones - have a little relaxation , but no more
2) using points on day 5 (more pronounced in the pre-sleep sessions )began to appear heaviness in the body ( very similar as in autogenic training ) , heat and light pleasant itch in the nose , heaviness in the front of the head
3 ) Next, began to appear a single sensation of slight movement in the body and after the end of the session remained a kind of "volnovatsa"
4)the Last four days was gone sensations connected with the head , the average relaxation in the body and no more . Also awakening in the middle of the night . after approximately 3-4 hours after the session
5)in sum, it was 10 days of operation

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 14:01

Maximalisethe first thing that comes to mind - excessive headphone volume and brightness points.

МаксимАлексеев

Post by МаксимАлексеев » Wed Aug 16, 2017 14:55

Not feel discomfort during the session , but diminished to a minimum . Thank you.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55

Classes resumed a week ago. Now a business trip, MM Luggage didn't fit, so just deal with the player. Relaxation went more smoothly. At the end of the session, missing arms and legs. In the brain changes is not very clear, thoughts still wander randomly, without a certain channel. Continue.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Thu Aug 24, 2017 17:50

A couple of times it's an interesting condition: the body is a little fettered and before the eye, the screen expands. The screen either shows that what was imagined, or simply creating a feeling of extra space between the eyes and eyelids. Once the transition happened quietly, and the last time a clear transition from one state to another. Thinking was clear, almost wakefulness. But after the session I remember like a dream. The last time the state came faster and stayed longer.
Today going home, there is a full MM it will go faster.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 20:48

Alexander Andmark the files which come like flashes.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Aug 25, 2017 22:16

Show it to the start of the workshop, you can use session with mm (novapro), or have Your own?
Thank you