1. The period of adaptation.

Аркадий С
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Аркадий С » Sat Sep 03, 2016 13:15

Hello dear Roman!
The bathroom overhaul day "naprygalis". Therefore, reporting is delayed for a few days, and going to the "bunch". Get the next...
29.08. night – Forest – v.
30.08 morning – Breeze – v (the brain seemed to live separately from the body.) . Evening – Woodland – V.
31.08 morning – Birds – v evening – Ocean – v.
01.09 morning – Rain – v night – Forest – v, (two years already listen to Jeffrey Thompson, alpha composition, just as the background sound in the room. A very similar condition. Even the wife likes it.)
02.09 morning - Breeze – v evening – Woodland – v (one of the "warm" tracks)
03.09 morning – Birds – v (I seem to have lost my schedule Thunderstorm. He told me in the beginning as it is not "liked," and my subconscious probably pushed him away – on the street the heat was under forty, and there is a damp, makret, and wetrogan...)

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:48

Hello dear Roman!
03.09 evening - Ocean - v
04.09 morning - Thunderstorm - v evening - Rain - V.
Yesterday (04 September) finished eighteenth day (as was not always the opportunity to listen to the session in the afternoon, I decided to add three days to the recommended fifteen) adaptation of the first part of Your program. Now, as far as I remember, a break of 15 days. Waiting for your second part.
Sincerely,
Arkady.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 13:11

Arkady :roll:

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Wed Sep 07, 2016 15:18

Hello dear Roman!
Brevity - the sister of talent.
Sincerely,
Arkady.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 15:53

Аркадий С wrote:Hello dear Roman!
Brevity - the sister of talent.
Sincerely,
Arkady.
Arkady. I was not short, trying to communicate clearly and fully describe the instructions, recommendations and safety rules to participate in the workshop. For safe and effective participation. However, for many this volume is apparently exceeding the critical capacity of RAM. Especially if with the second stage mixed to read. Let You again in this thread to reread the first two posts, and then you tell me why I reacted :wink:

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:05

Short report on the first day of auditions. Listen in order to the end is not yet reached.
10 September 16 1 day the evening before bed listening to Birds.
in the beginning was consciousness the body relaxed, then his head went to the right and I passed out.
September 11, 16g. Morning listening to the second file Breez all the time involved in your thoughts, to relax did not work at all.
September 11, 16g. In the evening listened to the Forest we managed to relax a little
September 12 16g. Morning listening to the ocean. Seems to have been conscious.
September 12 16g. Evening body to completely relax did not work because it was not working headphones not asleep
13 September 16, the morning the body is fully reslabel did not feel it was conscious. Cool condition.
September 13 evening, the body is relaxed, VD started . The end is not remember like passed out.
September 14 morning, the body is relaxed completely, VD stop is great condition. My anxiety is not because of work and a mortgage.
The result obtained in the morning, probably better since the body is relaxed and mind is also easier to disable because not involved in the issues of the day.

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Wed Sep 21, 2016 23:22

Hi report of the 1st phase . today 11 days after I started the period of adaptation. The result of the sessions is relaxing fast your head clear too. Morning programming yourself for a good day. And the day goes with a Bang. Cheers this means that at the end of the day I feel satisfied from the previous day. But in the evening while relaxing safely fall asleep. And don't know what I can do about it. Before the workshop I was doing with the discs Patrushev Healing rainy Afternoon and conditioner, it happened on everyone and fell asleep and was awake. But mainly listened to at night, and in most cases fall asleep. I guess my brain got used to it that night you can fall asleep to the music and so now I can't do it in the evening to listen to the session in mind. What would you recommend?

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:36

Hello, Roman.
Started on a new course of adaptation of two weeks ago ( before sick).
This time it goes easier and easier. After four days of listening to fully relax to the third quarter write about. And the last four days have about five minutes the body relaxes. Thoughts though not always positive, sometimes appear on the work - attempts to solve all problems. Try not to concentrate, how would "accompany" out of my head. Often it turns out.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 16:34

Wademan, Decide at own discretion if you think it is already good to relax (a result of the session completely satisfied), then move on. If you want the best - it is better to work. In the end, it's necessary for You, not me. The files you sent.

Антон.К

Post by Антон.К » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:50

I had trained for 13 days. 2 times a day morning and evening. Do sitting.
The first few days the head was a little heavy. Then it became more interesting. State during the sessions of the conscious but what is cotton. Sometimes it seems that you forget to breathe. One of the times was that I failed somewhere and woke up two hours later, in the same position, but the truth session is long over.

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Thu Nov 17, 2016 0:47

Ocean. Plunges into the inner chambers, relatively speaking, innovaphone almost fell asleep listening to the Ocean and understand how deeply relaxed, then parures I was a nervous tension in the legs, they say _ what is lying here? Relax, and stop...
It Ocean. like, CDs Monroe recalls.

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:00

Taro said that "Mental Rest"... well, indeed) go to Sleep really to sleep.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:36

Андрей Иго wrote:Sleep really to sleep.
Logical. Undeniable. Informative.
I also fall asleep before bedtime, before dinner we set the table and pack up the car :D let's all write, who have any facts of everyday life remember :lol:
About the arcane and the hands, did not say do not believe. :?
However, everything else too while there is no reason.
You still would like to hear in response to Your message?

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Thu Nov 24, 2016 15:30

Being ogretim "Sneaker Intelligence" of K-13, like tarakashka, and without getting into a jar of esoterica, report on business. .. bc

In the first sessions of practice, was feeling his huge limbs of the body, the mouth and lips, and I, as domestic caretaker, felt very small in a vast and dark skull (that you audio put? D) _. Taco exciting and not always a pleasant sensation indefinitely increasing the space began in 18 years, before going to sleep sometimes. With disks of Andrey Patrushev, too, was at the beginning. Now the relaxation of the body, such that almost didn't feel it and after the session can remain in a state it to Wake up the body through I do not have and with some force. Class) PS. Alko don't drink, drugs are very rarely tobacco smoke. :?
In General, the result is - look what a joke ))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 23:14

Андрей Иго wrote:Being ogretim "Sneaker Intelligence" of K-13, like tarakashka
No, well how else?))) If you want specific answers ask specific questions. I'm not a fortune teller what the battle of psychics to perfectly try to guess, filling the price predictions. But sometimes there is a feeling that I'm not on the forum on self-development in the theme of the workshop, and the Hatter in Wonderland. Someone is looking for in the ongoing moral and materialistic basis, someone demands that I do not like doing, and someone is trying to convince me that Tarot cards promise him a move to the next stage around me))) it looks Like Your previous message on the review that you want to move to the next stage? And description arising during the practice problems? I now somehow think that there is. Well, the answer is, therefore, appropriate :?

PS: My nickname, by the way, written in small letters, this is an archived document code and he is not under Linux was created, where there is no difference between lowercase and uppercase in file names. Therefore, K-13 and K-13 are two different document, the second to me has no relation.

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Fri Nov 25, 2016 0:11

к-13 wrote:And then sometimes there is a feeling that I'm not on the forum on self-development in the theme of the workshop, and the Hatter in Wonderland.
:lol:
Agrevate, agrevate if you want, I'm good)) Sorry, Dear K-13, write and represent lengthy - fix. if I go to the next stage?

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:56

All Good Health! After a week of break from the past "negative" mixing different sessions, decided to start on the system) Yesterday at night I listen to the first track with marine melodies. Morning feeling great. By the end of the session minute on the 19th, fell, body didn't feel head something flew away.
K-13, tell me, is it possible to use simultaneously the disc of self-hypnosis A. Patrushev or better to wait? Loved him effect one problem, I want already to start to correct the following.
What do you say?

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:28

I forgot about the morning session. Made it just in the workplace without glasses lying with his head on the table. In the alpha walked in 10 minutes later, started images. Last night too by the way seen. Somewhere for 15 minutes numb hands, regrouped for a short time, fell out of status, the images went away and never came no matter how he tried. 3 minutes later all gone again, so still "lay" minute 4 and then lost. 2 minutes "was colegiul" somewhere on the edge. Images began obladennye, 3-dimensional, as if I was there. Now that sit. Sexual arousal came flooding back. :oops: Listened to the night sounds of insects and birds.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 15:27

Медков Дмитрий wrote:K-13, tell me, is it possible to use simultaneously the disc of self-hypnosis A. Patrushev or better to wait? Loved him effect one problem, I want already to start to correct the following.
What do you say?
Do not say anything. Everything is already written.

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56

All good health. K-13, But not written, is it possible just to write a hypnotic installation, without listening to the CD "self-Hypnosis". Is that possible?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:25

Dmitri Medkov, 876576-e last warning - carefully read the description of the stage. For particularly lazy and not particularly attentive (and other quick thinking, bad memory and crooked seer) all the main points in the first two posts highlighted in color, bold, underline...

At the same time that it read:
Медков Дмитрий wrote:I, Mr, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results!
Of course, I understand that baiting intracranial cockroaches - it's a private matter, but (to me, as one of the few on this forum that have real psychological education and real experience with human beings in personal contact) I would like to clarify some points:

- What are hypnotic installation, if You one page of text is unable to learn? Share? Just wondering.

- You have carefully studied the basics of writing a text for use in post-hypnotic suggestion, as the material of the stage adaptation?

- Do you even know what a hypnotic installation and how they work? Or just where something I saw on the Internet and the brain raping?

- You analyze what are trying to afford these installations impose? Take into account previously completed the installation, when you select a new one? Take into account their own background, psychological trauma, formed behavioral responses? Not afraid that any little thing can catch some problems at a deep level and cause a chain reaction

Are you trying to climb incompetent hands in the most complex, important and poorly understood organ of your body - into your brain.
And if You to protect yourself from schizophrenia include? So, just to distract from self-destructive passions...
Or manic-depressive syndrome? To shift the attention from yourself, a loved one, for others...
You think that's funny?
It can't be, because You have nothing about it on the Internet not read it?
And no one write about it schizophrenics and maniacs there is a different range of interests (even if they understand what happened and how that all by itself is rare) - they just disappear from the network or switching to another type of activity. Those who then deal with them by occupation, hardly even care what nonsense they suffered while they were normal - they are struggling with the consequences. Even if someone has something and realized the last thing he will do is write about it on all sorts of forums of charge, magicians, Lord of the world and desperate Housewives...
Most of the stuff written on the Internet (forums, self-development is the 99.5% of user information) - distorted information. It was written either by people who do not try to do what I write, and also read of others doing nothing, but having read, or people that understand or have made, but described his experience and understanding through the prism of their own experience and formed picture of the world, in light of what other people their description of perceived distortion. On the most popular issues in the network more full of nonsense, stiff conjectures and myths/gossip, but was accidentally dropped by one nedoborovskyy phrases picked up by most of the other nedoponyata than is really worthwhile information - that it is impossible to examine something written on the Internet without thoughtful analysis based on personal experience - only porridge in the head to instead of understanding.

I hand hold the workshop, took over the responsibility for the participants within the practice. But under one condition - they clearly and carefully will follow my recommendations, and safety requirements. All the other side of me - they are his experiments are responsible for yourself. So do let somewhere else.<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:41

Hi all.

1st day

Morning: nice and relaxed, thoughts flew smoothly and I drove away, happy with the result

Day: Body relaxed, occasionally twitching muscles and limbs, at first I had thought, towards the end of PolyGram (almost failed), happy with the result

Night: Body relaxed, his head a lot of thoughts (like: "I will not be able in this session to properly relax," etc.). Worried that his wife's snoring or sairset (usually sleep in different rooms, now home with mom, so both don't get enough sleep). Towards the end I almost fell asleep (I caught myself snoring on the ground). After a glass of water, have experienced the discomfort associated with the substance sticking to the sky, which wanted to othersnot :). Despite the fact that towards the end of the session I almost fell asleep after her PTS. long could not fall asleep. Dissatisfied with the result

2nd day

Morning: the Awakening was not the most pleasant given last night. Body, as usual, relaxed. Mentally it was hard to relax - always thought that someone creak or slam the door, reacted to every little noise or clatter of the neighbors. In the head were worn mikepatton that does not happen to be trained in such conditions)) probably dozed off a bit (thought the session went faster than usual.
At least the head after the session was quite fresh not happy with the result

You need to think about the feasibility of taking water before the morning session, because have problems with digestion.

PS During the night session, tried to concentrate on the sound to distract from the disturbing thoughts, it was very good. not just. I think the impact that a couple of years of haphazard operation of MM developed a reflex - first session to consider a thread, and then go to sleep. It's like any business - better from scratch than to relearn :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 13:03

Garethyou can try concentrating on the sounds of the session, and on the external sounds is to pretend that there is no session at all.
On the water - it is better to consult a doctor about this substance in the sky - what is it, why, why, why and how, it may be better to drink more water or change the schema of a glass-session-glass due to additional pauses, volume, exercise or drugs. The body receiving the water and relaxed, prints something he doesn't need - is it bad? I would do more water during the day to drink.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jan 11, 2017 13:43

a novel

Me session is not annoying, quite the contrary. Or focus on the external sounds will reduce the flow of thoughts?

What about the substance of nothing, did not want to write on the forum - this type of residue snot)) I Remembered the last attempt to pass the workshop, there also was. Although when the day just listening to the default session from the Navigator like this never happened. I think it only happens at certain times of the day.

But the water problem only in the morning, waking up and immediately drinking water start the session and starts bubbling, desires, etc. :oops: In principle, I'm always the same, the only difference is that outside of the workshop, I can run an errand...

Also wanted to clarify about the recommendation to listen to at the same time in the same place. Time + one hour this is normal (mainly for the afternoon session, morning and night range already)?
I now listen to and sleep on the couch, but soon again perebeinos on the floor (the room will not change), I will need to continue to listen on the couch or on the floor?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 19:12

Гарет wrote:Me session is not annoying, quite the contrary.
Did I something told? If external stimuli prevent to focus on the session, it makes sense to try step back to observe them, and the session even without our participation do what it's supposed to.
Or focus on the external sounds will reduce the flow of thoughts?
No. Just sometimes it's just easier to accept and let through than hard and unsuccessfully to deal with it.
what About the substance of nothing, did not want to write on the forum - this type of residue snot)) I Remembered the last attempt to pass the workshop, there also was. Although when the day just listening to the default session from the Navigator like this never happened. I think it only happens at certain times of the day.

But the water problem only in the morning, waking up and immediately drinking water start the session and starts bubbling, desires, etc. :oops: In principle, I'm always the same, the only difference is that outside of the workshop, I can run an errand...
So I say that perhaps we should try to change something - for example to drink water, to make something of the morning's list, to run their business, and then be taken for listening to the morning session.
also wanted to clarify about the recommendation to listen to at the same time in the same place. Time + one hour this is normal (mainly for the afternoon session, morning and night range already)?

I now listen to and sleep on the couch, but soon again perebeinos on the floor (the room will not change), I will need to continue to listen on the couch or on the floor?
It does not matter. Just many is the binding (anchoring) of a resource state when listening to a session, the place and time of the first successful attempts (change of place, time, posture or something else can make a big difference to the depth of the state in terms of degradation). But in our particular case about the first attempts of speech does not go.<