1. The period of adaptation.

ВитЗлат
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by ВитЗлат » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:34

A small report in 10 days of practice.
First day: in the evening, I decided to try to listen to the first track of the Activation "a Night in the woods." Listened to on a smartphone with headphones type earplugs from him. The feeling was very unusual, first body bursting from the inside, then the feeling of it was almost gone. In his hands he felt a strong vibration in the head by the end of the track and after it, something like a rustle or a high-frequency clicks. The sensations in my body and mind lasted the whole night. The dreams were vivid and interesting.
In the morning tried the "Rain forest", from the beginning didn't feel and the sound of rain is not natural, in the end could not resist and have changed a lot of headphones over the earplugs from your smartphone and again felt the vibration.
The balloons filled with helium in the center of the forehead.
The next seven days, no feelings, just patiently listened to different tracks and tried to relax. Really like feeling like the first day, but was only weak echoes are very rare.
On the tenth day of listening (still on the smartphone, MM repaired) track "Whale talk". Almost immediately felt as the body gradually became numb and the feeling in it was gone, as in zero gravity. It was easy and there was a feeling of mild euphoria, 20 minutes has stretched to forty minutes, get out of this state is not wanted at all. After - feeling of lightness in the body persisted for a long time.
Thanks for a great workshop, I will continue to train this state until MM repair there is still time.

Вещий

Post by Вещий » Tue Jun 19, 2018 21:35

Good evening. Listened to all the tracks. listened on a smartphone, first in gaming headphones, then bought a regular vacuum plugs, as they are convenient. The difference in effect is not observed. When listening to the tracks very much vibrating head to the end of the track I was always out. I had very vivid and strange dreams. As previous participants very strongly hooked track ", "Whale talk". When listening to almost never ceased to feel his body, the feeling of being in the water. No worries, not itchy, not cheshetsya, the body is completely asleep. If you listen you can hear how noisy the blood in the head region and you can hear the sound of their own hearts, but maybe that's just what audiobug own consciousness. Everything that is present looks very bright and realistic, the feeling that you really that can touch it. A kind of their own personal reality. As a possible side effect, faster sleep. I want to note that I for some reason caffeine has acted very negatively. Even 1 Cup instant coffee (or 200 grams. pharmacy caffeine) consumed before already was not allowed, so relax. therefore, abandon it completely, well, it nafig. I think he is ready to move to the next stage of learning.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 23:29

Вещий wrote:listened on your smartphone, first in gaming headphones, then bought a regular vacuum plugs, as they are convenient. The difference in effect is not observed.
Yes, no one will notice... Except the man in advance sure that there is a difference. The playback quality then objectively do not play any role, as long as the distortion heavy.
Вещий wrote:When listening to the tracks very much vibrating head to the end of the track I was always out.
This is an indication that the sound is redundant. Better a little quieter to do, otherwise, it is likely that the late effect may come to naught and will have a few months break to keep the brain lock was removed on stimulation by light and sound.
Вещий wrote:If you listen you can hear how noisy the blood in the head region and you can hear the sound of their own hearts, but maybe that's just what audiobug own consciousness.
This is quite a quite normal effect, especially if in silence to do. The gastrointestinal tract is important not to listen))) External sounds in this are bizarre to take in.
Вещий wrote:I Think he is ready to move to the next stage of learning.
Well, here we have each his own solver))) Now send the file.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:59

Good morning, Roman.
I started my probably fourth attempt to pass this workshop (paradox, my brain not only resists hypnosis and the machine, but also attempts to give up these attempts :roll: )
Before half a year did not consume alcohol.
Began, as usual, without points, seven days, strictly twice a day.
Yesterday switched to glasses, and there in the AUX mode one eye doesn't work: it blinks only the left. Moreover, embedded programs, both eyes. I saw your conversation with Eeyore: you've discussed what you can use the built-in i02. Yesterday tried, the reaction is weak, plus the program itself dramatically changes the brightness of the points (and maybe I just had a MM so unhappy already sent it once to repair). By The Way, InnerPulse.
In this connection a question: just to continue in the headphones to work? Or program i02 and I needed the brightness to be changed?
And a question to all passing workshop: what kind of car to get for a replacement? InnerPulse is not selling, and osadochek remained. Lumina suspiciously similar to the InnerPulse. Remains Kasina, plus there is integrated mp3 player, but reviews of Andrew P. for it is ambiguous.
Well, still a Navigator, but the price... Or is just work with headphones and save up for the Navigator? Or, last option, to work with i02?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 13:16

Александр А wrote:Good morning, Roman.
Hello, Alexander.
I Started probably my fourth attempt to pass this workshop (paradox, my brain that not only resists hypnosis and the machine, but also attempts to give up these attempts :roll: )
:)
Before half a year did not consume alcohol.
Began, as usual, without points, seven days, strictly twice a day.
Yesterday switched to glasses, and there in the AUX mode one eye doesn't work: it blinks only the left. Moreover, embedded programs, both eyes.
Most likely the reason the cable from the player to the machine. Or one of the connectors to which it is connected.
I saw your conversation with Eeyore: you've discussed what you can use the built-in i02. Yesterday tried, the reaction is weak, plus the program itself dramatically changes the brightness of the points (and maybe I just had a MM so unhappy already sent it once to repair). By The Way, InnerPulse.
Your inner 4 times already soldered - changed both the rheostat (brightness and volume) and two audio jacks on the upper panel. If you are thinking about purchasing a new similar appliance, then immediately out of the box they will change it back to normal, these are some bad - from the very beginning did not work as it should. Although in General the machine is indestructible, especially considering the fact how many people specifically my use.
In this connection a question: just to continue in the headphones to work?
I know at least a dozen people, which this program generally have no cars passed by, just by listening in the headphones. Beta and alpha for sure without glasses is not much worse stimulated, theta, no good practices were hardly stimulated by light (sound a little better, but to listen to the beginner theta session virtually useless), and the Delta light many users do interfere.
Try to reduce the volume by a third. Or in half. So in the beginning of the session had even a little to listen, to really hear.
Or program i02 and I needed the brightness to be changed?
To be honest, I have no idea how to work this session in terms of the brightness of the blinking LEDs - the basic session, almost didn't listen, and those that listened 10 years ago... Have to dig into the old computer, there was an alpha session for download innerpulse, someone in editordid. Any session in which beta smoothly into the alpha and a minimum of inclusions of other frequency ranges.
And a question to all passing workshop: what kind of car to get for a replacement? InnerPulse is not selling, and osadochek remained. Lumina suspiciously similar to the InnerPulse. Remains Kasina, plus there is integrated mp3 player, but reviews of Andrew P. for it is ambiguous.
Well, still a Navigator, but the price... Or is just work with headphones and save up for the Navigator? Or, last option, to work with i02?
Try on a couple of times all R session, if you want to work with them, select the one which causes the greatest response and then work with it.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Sat Aug 11, 2018 21:00

к-13 wrote: Try on a couple of times all R session, if you want to work with them, select the one which causes the greatest response and then work with it.
I thing that effective. Well, in vain chtoli machine bought to player to sit :-)

I will try r-session.
By the way, opened the machine, there are some horror everywhere flux, jumper soldered, plastic bormashenko places is cleared, if tried non-native parts fit into the case. The flux washed, now one eye is always on, the second is silent.
Propal have the aux Jack both began to Shine constantly. I tried to reduce the volume of the player, eyes change the duty cycle, but in different ways: one is permanently illuminated-second blinks, then Vice versa. In short, again the aus cover, like last time.
немного фото для истории

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:45

Александр А wrote:by the Way, opened the machine, there are some horror everywhere flux, jumper soldered, plastic bormashenko places is cleared, if tried non-native parts fit into the case.
The same picture was inside. This is the standard situation for small-scale Assembly 15-20 years ago (even American) - ready to take the case the right size and handles cut in it holes. And elements manually solder. If the first batch was at least 10,000 pieces, you would order special victims unit, but as a mind-machines are difficult to sell, and to do in the future, apparently, the initial capital is not allowed. Because of that, most of these devices were produced with vacuum buttons or sticker on the entire front panel to hide
Now-that is, contract manufacturing, where a small batch of boards ready quality factory under the order on its TU do (they not only collect, but also will test with rejection), and the case to order casters or ready gently cut on the CNC machine (or in China to order everything, but then there is the risk of getting on the same Aliexpress full analogue with a different name and price below the cost of the customer in production - I sleep mask Remee somehow for 470 rubles, with delivery seen although usually the Chinese are in the thousands they sell, and the representatives of the developers price in the region of four thousand plus shipping).
Александр А wrote:I thing that effective. Well, in vain chtoli machine bought to player to sit :-)
I have seven pieces of different))) a collection of Oldies, which is no longer manufactured, and innerpulse are the most used. And do not with the most expensive player on-screen and good headphones (in fairness we should clarify that this is less efficient, but I often use welding and I have flashes of light produced useful reaction instant cover age that I don't really want to ruin the training with the MM and then the hares to catch little).
The recommendations are the same - to reduce the volume to a comfortable minimum and to try an alpha session from the machine. You can try to listen to files from the workshop, and for them to run the proper length to a relaxing session with machine (dissociative method of stimulation, when the frequency of pulsation of light and sound is not the same, too, sometimes works very effectively).<

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Thu Aug 30, 2018 23:35

Roman, good evening.
Drove for a couple of times all r-session. More or less gives the effect of only the first, only it's closer to the end of the dash goes up (in frequency).
Today I downloaded a program to create sessions to inner-pulse. Her included was a session of the machine. Through all of r-session and understand why they do not like me: somehow jumps up and down walk, I can feel it.
In this regard, there is a thought that since I still have audio strobe is not working, you will need to duplicate all the sessions at InnerPulse (after all, when some adaptation have to end :roll: )
In this connection, a request, a novel: you can throw a rough profile of the sessions? I will try directly in MM to fill.

And technical question:

I have here such adapter:
Where else to poke? Can port settings any special need to exhibit?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:28

Александр А wrote:therefore request the novel: I can throw a rough profile of the sessions? I will try directly in MM to fill.
Optimal for these purposes, to write your. The duration of the session of 22 minutes, the first 10 minutes the frequency is linearly reduced from 15 to 10 Hz, then 10 minutes floats near to a mark of 10 Hz (broken line graph in the range of 10.4-9.5 Hz, and the number of fractures is limited only by the industriousness of the Creator or editor sessions - so more likely to catch individual the mark of an alpha state, not all of it is on the mark exactly 10, how many people write). The last 2 minutes, increases again to 12-14 Hz.
Александр А wrote:And a technical question:
:shock: :oops: :? I'm not Kashpirovsky, so at a distance, not seeing the situation to provide guidance and to treat word))) With these cords only on winXP the device without any problems connect, older version of the system with the old innerpulse some reason friends don't really want (even on the motherboard with the living com-port), and the developers did not bother the prog finished. I am completely on audiostrobe files and moved that so many could not session workshop in the device to fill and standard rather to demonstrate the possibilities of machine designed than real thoughtful of consistent exercise.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Fri Aug 31, 2018 19:03

Well, actually, I did not continue to suffer with InnerPulsом and ordered the Navigator. Monday promised to send.
I've always suggested a Novel option to run the appropriate session file from the workshop. Toli time was calculated incorrectly, or the session is not the chosen, but it was the most uncomfortable approach. Actually, I think a break until the Navigator will not come. And there - to victory.

Крестоносец

Post by Крестоносец » Mon Jan 14, 2019 16:08

Thanks, got the files. About the basics and the stage adaptation read, I believe I will succeed.

Крестоносец

Post by Крестоносец » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:19

There is a problem with the leg joint night sleep only a few hours because of the pain on the move with work. How to solve a health problem will start the workshop. Yesterday have downloaded the session, but during the pain decided not to do. Everything goes!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 13:33

Crusadervery right decision.

Крестоносец

Post by Крестоносец » Mon Jan 28, 2019 15:33

K-13I've listened to all the tracks, some twice (except short). Got what at first listen appears a pleasant warmth in the hands and above (as long gloves), then heat is distributed to the whole body and the waves appear on the body and feelings of massage in forehead to occiput. Thoughts do not go away, but they would like from the depths, think not particularly want to, like before bed. I believe you can go to the next stage.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 15:49

Crusaderyour right, but as for me, with such haste at the second stage and stumble. The files you sent.

Крестоносец

Post by Крестоносец » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:45

Okay, I'll listen to Your advice. This week will continue to work on the stage adaptation.