1. The period of adaptation.

к-13
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 16:48

Depends on what kind of noise. Can be sound and hallucinate his way through the session the sounds of the outside world (in alpha brain interpreterpath far harder), and maybe the blood pressure is elevated.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:51

Hello.

No, not hallucinations, and permanent squeak.
I guess I just got used to it.

I have a couple of days going to the mountains for a few days.
Continue to listen to the tracks of the 1st stage today (18th day)?
My max for today - did not feel the body.
Weightlessness or state, when you as if circling was not, although before it was tested.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:58

Гарет wrote:No, not hallucinations, and permanent squeak.
I guess I just got used to it.
Tyts :oops:
Гарет wrote:I'm in a couple of days going to the mountains for a few days.
Continue to listen to the tracks of the 1st stage today (18th day)?
My max for today - did not feel the body.
Weightlessness or state, when you as if circling was not, although before it was tested.
Enough, perhaps, to adapt)))
Now send the file of the second stage.

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Fri Jun 17, 2016 14:53

Hello, Roman.

Today is the 17th day.

The last three days could properly relax the body. Thought the truth is only of a positive nature do not come. Basically, some quiet, unobtrusive and emotionless. The memories, associative, such as listening to the Tunderstorm, had a house in the jungle (for some reason), and then I remembered the film Rambo (where he's in Vietnam). In General, such a plan stuff is mostly in the head. Sometimes of course the attention switches to the blinking light, then the thoughts do disappear.

I think maybe it's time for the second stage?

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Mon Jun 27, 2016 15:06

Hello, Roman.

Something wrong I went. Tuesday (21st of the month) day of appeared irritability, and during listening sessions at the end of them some sort of impatience, like expectations, "hurry over." And last night, actually the opposite result, that is, tension and nervousness is relaxation.
Moreover, the irritation is so strong that it interrupted the session.

What to do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 16:32

Wademanthat means You are doing something wrong. The pose is uncomfortable, something is preventing the volume/brightness excess, the physiology of mind... how do I know what is the reason? Just think about what could be the reason. In any case, it is necessary to take a break and then try again after reading all the recommendations and requirements of the TB.

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Mon Jun 27, 2016 16:41

The physiology of the vs, how's that?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 16:51

ВадимДН wrote:Physiology of mind, it's like?
For example, muscle clip, numb leg, tight clothing (it happens that the person does not notice, for example, that the elastic in my underwear or chain on the neck is a little tight/heavy, but when you try to relax she will get a good result), hunger (or overeating feeling), thirst (or craving for the administration of natural needs), trauma with jerking pain, too hot (or cold) room temperature. The Association of training with a mind-machine and a subjectively unpleasant process (I don't know how You listen to this and what happened at this time). Yes, the reasons can be so that can be a day to write. That is why I suggest carefully and thoughtfully recommended to read before class topics - all recommendations and requirements of the TB to minimize the risk of a wrong start to any change imposed to the brain to enable the mode of resistance to the conduct of the external signals.

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Mon Jun 27, 2016 17:12

I understand, thank you

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Thu Jul 14, 2016 17:17

Roman, Hello.

I want to start re-adaptation from Saturday. The break will be 18 days. Is that enough?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 22:24

Wademanyeah...

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Thu Aug 18, 2016 19:49

Hello dear Roman!
Started workshop on adaptation.
1 day (18.08.2016) at 8.15 file Birds
Feelings: (so went to bed about three, the head was not as usual. So the feeling may not be entirely objective.) Since the beginning of the pressure on whiskey, General "background" to describe not able to the habit did not "listen", then "feelings" began to emerge additionally, the occipital the bottom of the head, levels the ear canal (beginning with the right side-predominant, further supplemented by the left side and slowly a small "echoes" in different places all over the head. Then "went blur torso and arms, connected to the sensations of the feet.
In General the feeling was pleasant, except for the first a short time (they were not unpleasant, but... it is difficult to describe, because I tried to listen to immediately after waking up). Lay then a little more, a pleasant warmth in the legs and "movement" on them.
Sincerely,
Arkady
Last edited by Аркадий С on Sun Aug 21, 2016 0:17, edited 1 time in total.

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:32

18.08 EVENING
File BREEZE y
FOREST y
OCEAN y
Morning PCh. y Sensations in the head became softer. Also more accentuated in the right hemisphere of the brain. The feeling of the temporal part of the right side of the head, when occur during the session smoothly flow on the inner side of the brow to the center, partially capturing the bridge of his nose. There is a sensation of heat on the skin in the soles of the feet and inner sides of the palms. Sleep better (this has some difficulties because of certain health problems). Sensations in the head after the session is partially repeated in the course of the day.
Birds, BREEZE was somehow brighter in the sensations. FOREST became softer, the OCEAN in the evening yesterday gradually lost in oblivion.

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Sun Aug 21, 2016 13:13

Life is not to live, but to feel live...
V. Klyuchevsky

20.08. Evening Thunderstorm – contradictory feelings. On the General background of flatness in the sensations, in the end some soreness in the elbows.
21.08. RAIN the first day with "points". Waiting on a meeting with "points" (before that MM was not), woke up at half past two and went to bed at half past five. This is of course a joke about waiting for Dating, probably the full Moon to blame. The session started about eight in the morning. Long used to the points in the process (pressed on the bridge of the nose, etc.), so some interesting feelings came to the end of the session. Although the body in General, it was weightless.

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Mon Aug 22, 2016 16:34

After lunch (21.08) – had some free time and decided to try a long file. WOODLEND was amazing!!!!! (probably got used to the glasses and configuring MM). There was a moment when I realized that recently was somewhere else.
Evening Okean – well relaxed, but not sedated.
22.08. Birds had a lot of thoughts in my head (Oh, the mind...)
In the afternoon the first time I tried the Ringtone Phillip Chapman - Keeper of Dreams AS. Adorable thing! So much positive I have not experienced for a long time!

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Mon Aug 22, 2016 17:42

Hello dear Roman!
Is there a possibility with text, insert graphics here? Made up the desired "graph" for 17 days of adaptation (use Your old table for the template, its slightly cleaned up). What would you advise as an experienced "musher"? All People have different brains sharpened. Thank you in advance!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 18:16

Arkadyupload somewhere a picture, copy the link on it and then insert it into the img tag (the ninth button under the message header).

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Mon Aug 22, 2016 20:10

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:42

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44

Hello dear Roman!
So if I sang?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:52

In fact, the purpose of the plate in the other - she for marking the results - that is, files can be after they have been heard, and there should be the results - so easy to track progress and draw conclusions about the effectiveness of the training. And the sense that there future are all painted, I do not see it does not guarantee that all right and will be heard.

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Tue Aug 23, 2016 16:49

Hello dear Roman!
The original purpose of the signs I saw back then when I first "stumbled" on it on the "old" forum. And you mentioned that when.. "were a big odd caravan through the desert to the next oasis..." . For me it was conveniently across Your plate to visualize the expected order listen to the files (I even put it as your desktop background, awake in the morning is convenient, no need to search the folder, etc.) to a maximum gap time by repeating. And I try to live in the ordinary .doc, like a little diary. With him and send You the info, You mentioned then that You would be interested to know how Your files will respond. Many "modern" sages recommend keeping notes about the promotion practices. This disciplinarum, and memory, and you can always compare the results of progress or on the ass... At least for me, the visual-tactile method is convenient to understand and remember. Under that was "imprisoned" in childhood. "Now" trying to figure it out and reconfigure. The "system" fails and you need something drastic to fix it. It is also difficult to "wash the car, sitting inside the car."

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 0:03

Аркадий С wrote:It is also difficult to "wash the car, sitting inside the car."
Always my family tradition was formed - in the rain to ride.

And for the record I use dictaphone (I have never listened to that there were navernyaka, but the fact that the record was carefully remembered, was constructed and formed into words helps a lot - even with dreams rolls).

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:04

Hello dear Roman!
23.08. Morning dbb. Helps reduce the mental background.
Lunch PCh. The body floating, thoughts God knows where. Responded frontal part of the brain, closer to the center, somehow bluedude.
The Evening Forest. Your annoying fly, all the time trying to sit on the nose.
24.08. Morning Thunderstorm. The dull weather.Dark...lightning and pouring rain. – V.
Lunch PSo – V.
Evening WOODLEND – V.
25.08. Morning Ocean – V.
Last edited by Аркадий С on Sun Sep 04, 2016 0:36, edited 1 time in total.

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:56

Hello dear Roman!
25.08. Night Birds – V.
26.08. Morning – Rain – V.
Night - Forest (during the day, so "naprygalis" that by the end of the file, fell asleep for a moment – he heard himself snoring).
27.08. Morning – Breeze - V.
Evening Woodlend – V (recently the impression (when listening to the files), that time is so much stretched, or even stops).
28.08. Morning – Birds – V.
Night – Ocean – V.
29.08. Morning – Rain – V.