1. The period of adaptation.

Гарет
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:44

Hello

2nd day

Day: Before the session was a little pokeball that during her stay awake.
It's a slow start, closedi started to do something upstairs, but then perfectly relaxed.
Had to fall asleep, saved the length of the session.
happy with the Result.

Night: Usually night session are difficult to remember, and they cut down my way more often, and to fix the result is not obtained due to the fact that just fall asleep plus superimposed impressions from the morning session.
don't really remember much, but just dozed off. At the end of session he woke up. to be.

3rd day

Morning, the Approach has not changed.
Well relaxed.
The noise didn't bother (it passed through) with the exception of pronounced sounds (slammed door, etc.), they felt physiologically (thought he was clenching the muscles of the forehead, but my head sure was given), but after they instantly relaxed.
In the end, again almost failed, signalled the end of the session, while somewhere deep. happy with the Result

Overall health is improved and the efficiency increased (especially in the background of pred and ng don't drink and drive).
Makepatch decreased, really don't know what it is connected - whether to relax better, or fall asleep just.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55

If external stimuli prevent to focus on the session, it makes sense to try step back to observe them, and the session even without our participation do what it's supposed to.
Already helped, thank you. Did a kind of mix - distant watching, and some pass through itself)

so I say that perhaps we should try to change something - for example to drink water, to make something of the morning's list, to run their business, and then be taken for listening to the morning session.
Also about the thought in principle, under the MM relaxes well, so perhaps do not need to hear immediately after waking up. You can make a morning ritual, walk the dog, etc.
The only thing that by the time baby may Wake up and then already precisely it will be hard to relax)
So that approach has not changed, today discomfort with the gastrointestinal tract was not (though it was night :oops: )

does Not matter.
Understand the flexibility our heads. Moreover, regarding our workshop, as I understand it, in future it may interfere, I will need different resource state to call in any situation at any time of the day...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 15:20

Гарет wrote:besides, regarding our workshop, as I understand it, in future it may interfere, I will need different resource state to call in any situation at any time of the day...
In the adaptation we have a few other tasks without interference then this will be added)))

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 12, 2017 16:12

a novel

I have the mental games gathering dust doing nothing.
What do you think, when they effectively begin to engage? after the workshop?

Another question - I was the orgone generator to include (without goals), me time sessions to turn it off or any thread frequency ask?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 17:36

Гарет wrote:a novel

I have the mental games gathering dust doing nothing.
What do you think, when they effectively begin to engage? after the workshop?
Well, I have them too, as many as four varieties are at home (in the sense of appliances biofeedback for GSR, mental game only to "the Mirage" is, the entertainment factor, I am less interested in the plan), once very actively used, but the most useful for their application (from my personal point of view) - preparation of an adaptive schedule of shifts of the phases of sleep - only that their cost of equipment paid for many times over. Well, as a test of the effectiveness of the classes (the same anchors you can check).
Another question - I was the orgone generator to include (without goals), me time sessions to turn it off or any thread frequency ask?
I can't advise - I have not seen this generator, do not know the details of its output and how it's used. Did a lot of diys their disassembled in this way - with the thoughtless use of them much more harmful than helpful.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jan 13, 2017 14:09

3rd Day

Day: Session was after physical work. Was a great stream of thoughts, then to this was added a panic - "no time to relax because the session short."
Towards the end still got to relax and mozh and the body.
Some time after the session felt a bit lethargic and sleepy.
RES-m in General, happy

Night: Listened to late at night.
Fell asleep, woke up about an hour after fell asleep again
RES-m dissatisfied

4th day

connected points.

Morning: During the session, I caught myself fighting off thoughts that as he wrote it-13, is not good.
Experienced abdominal discomfort (night "a football" pigged out on pizza, soda, and before that was a bucket of popcorn in the movie)
Almost fell asleep (I caught myself snoring 1m)
RES-m dissatisfied

Two points which need to "work" in the first place:

1. Do not eat in the evening writing, which consumption affect the digestive tract at night and in the morning session (for good vaapsche it is not necessary to eat with my problems)
2. To develop a strategy for dealing with mikepatton.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sat Jan 14, 2017 20:41

the 4th Day.

Day: Started listening to when fatigued and sleepy - sleep.

Night: passed Out with it for the first time since the start of the workshop "strong" woke up after 1.5 hours did not understand where I am and what's going on. RES-m dissatisfied

Day 5th

Morning: Seems to be relaxed. In General, morning sessions are held in a sort of half asleep. A lot of what goes in the head, but this is not a problem in the daytime or the night session, and some history. RES-t neutral

Day: Relaxed at the end. Initially hindered thoughts + someone rang the intercom. RES-m dissatisfied

Almost a third of the way behind.
Two major problems - milemala (still don't understand how it detached to observe their thoughts, to note where they come from and where it goes etc.. I Hope with practice will come) and began to fall asleep often (mom left us again with his wife run away in different rooms, maybe better. Sleep schedule is more or less normalized the last days).
In General has become more relaxed (although fits of rage echo did not disappear completely), fun and increased stamina (mental and physical).

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 15, 2017 13:11

Day 5th

Night: don't remember it (only initially struggled with the flow of thoughts), like did not sleep session seemed long and the feeling kept under control. At the end of the session, the hands seemed heavy, do not understand whether it is for relaxation, whether due to the fact that the first time I heard lying on the floor. Because I do not remember - no credit.

Day 6

Morning: Tried the session with a clear signal. Again, really don't remember anything, but seems to be relaxed))

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Jan 16, 2017 13:16

Day 6

Day: Chill out - thoughts flying around and not bothering

Night: was Teetering somewhere on the brink between sleep and awake, after the session I felt great (had a suspicion that you won't fall asleep)

the 7th Day

Morning: fell Asleep, although it seemed that everything was in control.
Half-asleep, tried to feel the body is moved with your finger (or a brush), the body went a pleasant shudder (or vibration)

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:41

the 7th Day

Day: Body relaxed, and mozh not. No credit

Night: fell Asleep, woke to the sounds of the last session, and as last night was cheerful after this.
But unlike yesterday's session didn't sleep well, often Wake up and dream stuff

the 8th Day

Morning: 5 minutes after the start of the session again, the alarm rang - I had to get up and off. Put another session.
As usual struggled with thoughts (not clear why), plus I was afraid to make himself the alpha stuff and as luck would have it I just started to think nonsense.
In the second half of the session "caught" the condition is similar to the alpha - the brain is relaxed the body is not felt (though it was not weightless).
The failures tracked for breathing (on the first snore and slow breathing)

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:22

the 8th Day

Day: As usual first thoughts-thoughts-thoughts, in the end - chill.
It's fun to track the potential for failure, snoring - like not sleeping but I start snoring))

Night: Dozed off, woke up a few minutes before the end of the session

Day 9th

Morning: Relaxed, almost fell asleep

Night session almost always end is not the length of failure in superficial sleep, although before listening to feel pretty fresh.
Morning sessions take place in a sort of "cotton" condition - whether awake, or even fill up.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 14:24

Гарет wrote:Night session almost always end is not the length of failure in superficial sleep, although before listening to feel pretty fresh.
Good chance to practice the retention of waking consciousness during the transition of the body to sleep. Although, in the fifth stage the same thing can be done without problems with much greater efficiency.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Wed Jan 18, 2017 21:16

Mm... something I did not understand about what it is you do))

My default task is
the Task of this stage - withdrawal resistance of stimulation, only need to convince the brain that it is safe and beneficial
or learn to quickly relax your body and mozh (without falling asleep)?

I realize that sounds silly (and bad practice), but inside of me with every. day is growing concern that not going for two weeks, "Adaptation", p. C. regularly cut and long relax the brain (and not always).
The idea is that I will not customize the process itself I really like, what kind of idiocy on my part :(
Most likely you want to quickly move to more advanced "tricks", but these expectations are contrary hindering, a vicious circle of bil'in.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:18

Гарет wrote:Mm... something I did not understand about what it is you do))
To the fact that if you can't manage to stay awake, it might be worth it to try to sleep with preservation of consciousness? It is also useful, although can be quite a daunting task for a beginner. The brain has a habit before bedtime to stay in alpha for a short time only - almost immediately falling into the Delta, and alpha only flashes on the background flashes (called "sleep spindles" on the EEG sleep of a man - a vivid example), if you allow your brain to sink into the Delta is not paying off in this waking consciousness (that is, leaving in the bark pockets of excitement not only in the alarm zones, but in most of the rest, leaving an increased reaction to external stimulus in the form of a session), it is a very big opportunity under the influence of a rhythmic signal to the visual and auditory departments of the whole brain is synchronized in the alpha and the pendulum will swing back - established tradition to sleep in the evening (with the session or not) will not become a mandatory ritual. And default task, it will help in the first place (although other buns enough), although it is in any case already in progress - the result of some of the sessions already beyond doubt, you only have to work until the time when this result will hold in terms of speed and depth of relaxation...
Гарет wrote:I Understand that it sounds silly (and bad practice), but inside of me with every. day is growing concern that not going for two weeks, "Adaptation", p. C. regularly cut and long relax the brain (and not always).
That's really really empty anxiety - had not met in 2 weeks, you can pause and try again (here do porridge oil not to spoil :) ), or go another 2 weeks (if I am sure that a little is not enough) - then another 2 weeks for anchoring will have the opportunity to touch. The main thing - to complete the step efficiently, not quickly. Depends on all future work with the files - those who are chasing a quick result or are afraid to seem worse than others in this regard, usually are eliminated, not reaching to the third stage. As it starts to cover this concern - deep breath, close your eyes and try to slow the exhale to remember that was the last session with a good result (in case of any negative helps, just don't undercut this).
Гарет wrote:the idea is that I will not customize the process itself I really like, what kind of idiocy on my part :(
Most likely you want to quickly move to more advanced "tricks", but these expectations are contrary hindering, a vicious circle of bil'in.
In fact, the alpha course is one of the most beneficial to the body when the mind-machine (and this fact really found scientific evidence from various researchers on a bunch of subjects I'm more than two dozen articles, research reports and theses on this subject read them in full, especially in English) - the more one works with the alpha, the better, the deeper the effects will penetrate into daily life, becoming accustomed to a slight perception problem and the measured response is in trouble (less trouble to notice, more nice little moments remains - the perception changed to more positive, the world gets better you and all the events in life can be realized according to more optimistic scenarios), the more the body gets used to the relaxed state between activity, more units and muscle is removed, have more energy, improved perception of working in others (at least due to the fact that he rarely walks with tense and preoccupied mien, although other reasons have enough) and many more.

Convincing enough in order to repeat the course a couple of times?)))

And the rest are not going anywhere - it all just added to the overall development - in order to use the gadget. Well, no worked alpha everything else is almost difficult to learn.<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 19, 2017 13:37

Day 9th

Day: the Body is relaxed, the brain is not

Night: Started listening for a couple of hours later, there was a strong drowsiness, echo fell asleep.
Slept badly (woke up a few times).
For the alarm clock to get up, did not want (suffered a revival to 1.5 hours), all this has naturally affected morning health.

Day 10

Morning: Was the state of weakness after a not very successful night.
The first time failed to hear, because after 7-8 minutes began to turn the stomach. Decided to adjourn the session so that there was no Association with discomfort while listening to alpha (again, the child was already up).
Re-started listening after 1.5 hours, when the wife with the child went for a walk.
A well relaxed body (this time "listened" to him), felt warm (hands and feet).
Brain also got to relax was as carefree. The neighbors right from the beginning to the end of the session hard than somewhere digging, but I'm almost not bothered (even laughed at this).
Though a bit carried away with the thought that now I was not particularly "floating" extraneous sounds and CDA swollen.
After the session, lethargy and tight head due to the events of the night disappeared, the feeling is beautiful.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 19, 2017 14:35

if you allow the brain to sink into the Delta is not paying off in this waking consciousness (that is, leaving in the bark pockets of excitement not only in the alarm zones, but in most of the rest, leaving an increased reaction to external stimulus in the form of a session), it is a very big chance that under the influence of a rhythmic signal to the visual and auditory departments of the whole brain is synchronized in the alpha and the pendulum will swing back - established tradition to sleep in the evening (with the session or not) will not become a mandatory ritual
Did I understand correctly that you may only have one time to be in this state to affect the ritual?
"Won't be mandatory", i.e. it implies a choice - he wanted to sleep, did not want - not?

convincing Enough in order to repeat the course a couple of times?)))
Rhetorical would call this question))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 16:30

Гарет wrote:
if you allow the brain to sink into the Delta is not paying off in this waking consciousness (that is, leaving in the bark pockets of excitement not only in the alarm zones, but in most of the rest, leaving an increased reaction to external stimulus in the form of a session), it is a very big chance that under the influence of a rhythmic signal to the visual and auditory departments of the whole brain is synchronized in the alpha and the pendulum will swing back - established tradition to sleep in the evening (with the session or not) will not become a mandatory ritual
Did I understand correctly that you may only have one time to be in this state to affect the ritual?
Will start from afar)))
In NLP there is a reception for the introduction of the interlocutor in a trance, called "break the pattern". Brain to facilitate the analysis of the external world creates certain templates on any life situation, which he knocked previously: that is the "standard situation -> standard reaction" (as in code - "if ... than ...", without much variation - use are not deliberate decisions, and successful precedents from actual experience - it allows to reduce the load on the analytical part of the brain thousands of times). That is why often people as an object of study of the psychologist is seen as a biosocial machine - enough to know the basic principles of standard reactions and individual characteristics of a person to a high probability to predict behavioral responses.
If given a normal standard reaction to provoke a non-standard situation (for example, to extend a hand for greeting, instead of shaking hands, punching the interlocutor schelbany in the forehead), the brain for a short period of time expands inside the perception with the objective in the shortest possible time to develop a new strategy for behavior - as if a person drops out of reality for a brief moment (podplyvaet/hangs/freezes, as usually said in this case it is especially clear in the moment of fright, although the script in the body, usually since childhood laid common reactions, such as aggression or flight). That is, in fact, the man a split second in trance - if properly to take advantage of the situation, it can be fairly easy to introduce it in a stable trance state (sufficient for implementation in its mind the required installations). This is often used by con artists and stage hypnotists. But there is one "BUT". Any pattern is enough to break only once, so the brain began to create workarounds and variable lines. Only it should it break, not to imitate it.
"will Not be mandatory", i.e. it implies a choice - he wanted to sleep, did not want - not?
Stereotype (behavior pattern, a habit, an automatic response - it depends how the count) "Lay + closed eyes + relax = sleep" lose the equal sign. But in a General sense - Yes, it will allow more conscious of falling asleep (for example, to watch movies on the couch instead of their accompany snoring :) ).
convincing Enough in order to repeat the course a couple of times?)))
Rhetorical would call this question))
I would recommend to repeat it from time to time after the workshop, after the fiasco with the workshop, in between forced stages of the workshop... Over time, the effect is weakened by daily life, and then completely erased. At least once in six months alpha developments is refreshing.<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Jan 19, 2017 20:54

Thank you
Only it is necessary to break, not to imitate it.
It can be an example for clarity (like in gap, and his imitation)?

this will allow you to more conscious of falling asleep
I actually have this "problem" only with MM. I don't fall asleep during watching the movie (this is a mistake my spouse and I find it annoying :) ) or while watching a football match, also I can't sleep in the house when you are uncomfortable, the TV works when I'm away, etc.

at least once in six months alpha developments should refresh
Who wouldn't want to)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 21:08

Гарет wrote:Thank you
Only it is necessary to break, not to imitate it.
It can be an example for clarity (like in gap, and his imitation)?
But it is difficult to confuse.

The state of "body asleep, mind awake" even with nothing can not be confused (SMR Pathfinder or focus in 10 the works of Robert Allan Monroe) - it is just the state which I described as a perfect effect from the session - when you realize a body like the actually not - just a reasonable point, realizing itself in the infinity of the universe (I exaggerate, everyone is different, but in General that way). It is quite possible to achieve with regular training, but many just do not have the patience - our world teaches people to want everything at once - running forward at breakneck speed - picking only the top, leaving the most interesting, and not noticing much at all. People are grasping for a huge number of wonderful things (each of which is separately some hundred years ago could be a real treasure worthy of creating a secret society or knightly order to save it), but nothing gets done, resetting the value. Real diamonds with this attitude turn into messy shards of cheap glass... Another would be the direction one was trying to keep to at least somewhere to go, and in fact, rushing around, constantly changing direction, but in the end I can't come by spending enough energy to focusing on one thing would be enough to three times to achieve unprecedented peaks...

Well, imitation is when the first fell asleep, then woke up and then decided that it was necessary))) you Can even so tune in to is achievement to dream about this condition, and then to displace from memory the moments of sleep and waking is real mastery in the simulation))) You needs from beginning to end to control the whole process to go through all the phases of relaxation (and returning to wakefulness).
this will allow you to more conscious of falling asleep
I actually have this "problem" only with MM. I don't fall asleep during watching the movie (this is a mistake my spouse and I find it annoying :) ) or while watching a football match, also I can't sleep in the house when you are uncomfortable, the TV works when I'm away, etc.
I would say that this is very similar to the consequence of some long-standing psychological trauma. Your wife behaves like a normal (I mean normal) people, but you are rather strange, like when you're asleep and something happened that now haunts you somewhere deep inside... a Fear of sleep "not in safety" is psiholog. If it is easy to injure the body, leaves a scar. If it is easy to injure the psyche - psiholog. Unlike physical scars, the mental could quite easily disappear with a little work on it otherwise it once (under certain conditions) may delicately kick.

Although, not a fact. I don't know the details - maybe you have this skill consciously developed because of the professional needs. I'm a very light sleeper after nearly 10 years in the army, but almost instantly falling asleep, waking up to a noise in the middle of the night and assess the situation as safe (and often not even noticing that he woke up).
at least once in six months alpha developments should refresh
Who wouldn't want to)
Yes, almost all... Laziness is not only the engine of progress, and the brake of personal development.<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jan 20, 2017 13:34

Roman, I'm a little confused :oops:

We started with the fact that you asked me to try to sleep with preservation of consciousness. It will be a "break pattern" for my situation.
To sleep with preservation of awareness = the state of "body asleep, mind awake".

So?
but nothing gets done, resetting the value
I'm in this group one of the first, unfortunately (and it's not just self-concerns). Lately it seems there are changes for the better.
Another would be the direction one was trying to keep to at least somewhere to go, and in fact, rushing around, constantly changing direction, but in the end I can't come by spending enough energy to focusing on one thing would be enough to three times to achieve unprecedented peaks...
A lot of time and energy are virtually wasted, and energy and nerves still sucks unfinished business (courses, books, tutorials, etc.)
You need from start to finish to monitor the entire process to complete all phases of relaxation
Understood. If such session was 1-2.

Fear of sleep "not in safety" is psiholog
I understand that. No shocking or out of the ordinary situation during sleep was not (in any case, I think I was supposed to remember).
Basically err on the goof years (and there were many) youth. There are two aspects:
1) often "hung out" at somebody's apartment, dacha, etc. and I could hardly sleep even being very drunk (maybe subconsciously afraid that I am unable to joke, although it was not among those over whom we have "mocked")
2) I wore corrective lenses and at parties, and have developed the habit of not shut your eyes tight (to oxygen enters and eyes are not very dry). What she is so "ingrained" that despite the fact that the last few years I've worn glasses (and six months ago made a correction), to the end gets rid of it. There may also block not to fall asleep your eyes close.

Now I thought and immediately came up with a few ideas about blocks, but this already smells flood)
maybe you have this skill consciously developed because of the professional needs
there is no such need, you are right it is a block
Yes, almost all... Laziness is not only the engine of progress, and the brake personal development
Many (me in particular), KMK, and even self-discipline.
For example, I haven't (although I did a little of) the state of the vegetable, when they can be arsed. Even when it seems like you allow yourself all day: watch movies, play toy, etc. - EXT. voice somewhere fonit: "you don't have to do it, you have a lot of things," the bastard will relax will not give)). But to give up - time to spit.
I.e. I agree that the main reason to give up is laziness, but in some cases (e.g., mode or different dependencies) pumping self-discipline. Will the self-discipline and laziness will not.<

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jan 20, 2017 13:52

Day 10

Day: Relaxed

Night: Before and after the session was vigorous.
In the beginning, as usual, a lot of thoughts (pretty aggressive). Then we solved some problems. Like not sleeping (snoring was not the condition before and after vigorous) and the duration of the session, the feelings were normal, but as the session ended immediately forgot what you were thinking.

Day of the 11th

Morning: Ordinary morning session - all passed like a dream (for the snoring itself is not caught). After the session, I remember nothing, thus remember the last dream before morning awakening. Probably slept, Bo the session went pretty quickly

I think I am still better to start session, after full awakening (to wash, to walk with the dis, do exercise, etc.). In any case, cut-you-last morning session was much better. Moreover, if the household had already Wake up I already have the achievements, as not much to be distracted by extraneous noise.

A night session may I carry over hours at 6-8 PM?
I have a second biological activity decline around this time. And in those days, when it is not able to do in the evening at night (we decided that in my case the binding to a specific time is not important).

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Jan 20, 2017 17:32

The novel configuration of the gate what you need to put?
I stand: color - Mono, strobe - common.

PS something to track Philip Chapman for no reason, no reason began to sing flat, I will try to delete and re-copy...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 17:37

Гарет wrote:Roman, I'm a little confused :oops:
We started with the fact that you asked me to try to sleep with preservation of consciousness. It will be a "break pattern" for my situation.
To sleep with preservation of awareness = the state of "body asleep, mind awake".
So?
Well, Yes. And I did not written that way? Senso-mornie rhythms are in the alpha range. Another thing is that not anyone can reach them with ease. For the purposes of the workshop, in principle, enough and easy relaxation - deeper States can then have their own turn out.
but nothing gets done, resetting the value
I'm in this group one of the first, unfortunately (and it's not just self-concerns). Lately it seems there are changes for the better.
Yes I am from this group not so long gone. Many of the older supporters are very offended when you share with me some new technique or theory, giving almost instant results at work - they expect I will give up and will try it too... And I'm tired of jumping like a monkey at the vegetable warehouse grabbing everything, throwing nadkusyvat and again to grab something new again to start it and again to throw... I chose what seemed the most delicious and gonna finish it to the end - I want one direction to go, not jumping to where interesting, trendy, cool, convenient or fun right now. Yes, it is not easy, but when you begin to evaluate the results (not described for the public, namely the global, but not advertised aspects of life), doubts as yourself disappear. Well I agree when people says that he almost reached enlightenment, and lives with his wife almost going to get a divorce, hates his job and constantly complained that he was someone up there bothers to live well, the situation is somehow twofold, to put it mildly...
Another would be the direction one was trying to keep to at least somewhere to go, and in fact, rushing around, constantly changing direction, but in the end I can't come by spending enough energy to focusing on one thing would be enough to three times to achieve unprecedented peaks...
A lot of time and energy are virtually wasted, and energy and nerves still sucks unfinished business (courses, books, tutorials, etc.)
Well, in order, perhaps, were invented the Internet when it became difficult to hide information about the different schools of personal growth, and people rushed to self-development (G. the same, Blavatsky, Castaneda, and other still very real things were thrown into mass), the puppeteers were afraid of losing control and took a brilliant decision to oversaturate the market of self-development quality product. As with gold - it is expensive only because it is not so much can be extracted, but if it will be a lot (as well as clay or iron), then it will begin to make urinals for public restrooms for sanitary properties of this metal would have been a real treasure - everlasting faucets and easy-to-clean surface resists corrosion in an aggressive environment. If there was only one known magical school, we would have lived, probably, in the world of magicians and orders, but when the circle is full (within walking distance for a penny), nobody seriously perceives nothing - so, non-fiction mixed with fiction - nothing more. Why hide secrets when you can put them on display, and even with a bunch of other secrets to people after a while completely lost interest in them. No one is going to devote my life to work on one school when there are hundreds of them - is a basic property of the person ridiculed another example of Buridan's ass, who preferred to die of starvation a choice between two equal stacks of hay... There is another base feature - if anyone something tried and he failed (len devoured and personal rughooputh failed), it all others will tell that he did everything he could, and at the highest level, just there, nothing could happen, because garbage nonsense and a Scam...
You need from start to finish to monitor the entire process to complete all phases of relaxation
Understood. If such session was 1-2.
And, ideally, should be every. Although for the purposes of the project, as I already wrote, the ideal and not necessary.
Fear of sleep "not in safety" is psiholog
I understand that. No shocking or out of the ordinary situation during sleep was not (in any case, I think I was supposed to remember).
Basically err on the goof years (and there were many) youth. There are two aspects:
1) often "hung out" at somebody's apartment, dacha, etc. and I could hardly sleep even being very drunk (maybe subconsciously afraid that I am unable to joke, although it was not among those over whom we have "mocked")
2) I wore corrective lenses and at parties, and have developed the habit of not shut your eyes tight (to oxygen enters and eyes are not very dry). What she is so "ingrained" that despite the fact that the last few years I've worn glasses (and six months ago made a correction), to the end gets rid of it. There may also block not to fall asleep your eyes close.
In any case, it would be better to study this issue. It is not desirable things to let go to chance the human psyche that is still hilarious...
I have thought and immediately came up with a few ideas about blocks, but this already smells flood)
Yes, then half of the forum flood emits a strong smell :lol: I do not see any resource on the Internet, where people speak only on the merits. It's not really for thinking beings. But Yes, the topic is not about that. In section, there is a me)))
Yes, almost all... Laziness is not only the engine of progress, and the brake personal development
Many (me in particular), KMK, and even self-discipline.
For example, I haven't (although I did a little of) the state of the vegetable, when they can be arsed. Even when it seems like you allow yourself all day: watch movies, play toy, etc. - EXT. voice somewhere fonit: "you don't have to do it, you have a lot of things," the bastard will relax will not give)). But to give up - time to spit.
I.e. I agree that the main reason to give up is laziness, but in some cases (e.g., mode or different dependencies) pumping self-discipline. Will the self-discipline and laziness will not.
Darkness the absence of light, cold the absence of heat and laziness - lack of self-discipline. Too much light and heat as harmful for a person as excessive self-discipline. Ideal - choose the right position between them)))<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 17:38

Гарет wrote:Think am I still better to start session, after full awakening (to wash, to walk with the dis, do exercise, etc.). In any case, cut-you-last morning session was much better. Moreover, if the household had already Wake up I already have the achievements, as not much to be distracted by extraneous noise.
Well, I do not recommend this option as one of the possible.
And the night session maybe I should transfer the hours 6-8 PM?
I have a second biological activity decline around this time. And in those days, when it is not able to do in the evening at night (we decided that in my case the binding to a specific time is not important).
Completely.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 17:41

Гарет wrote:the novel configuration of the gate what you need to put?
I stand: color - Mono, strobe - common.
:? Just to blink. And not very bright))) Here all individually. Red is quite suitable (although it to render under alpha is more recommended than to relax). If the eyes are closed, then any color passing through the eyelids becomes red - it's perfect filter)))
PS something to track Philip Chapman for no reason, no reason began to sing flat, I will try to delete and re-copy...
:? Figure...