A place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...)

Неон
Re: [dispatch]How does mind-machine.

Post by Неон » Tue Mar 19, 2013 13:37

I have a couple of questions:

1. in the description of the Alphabet that is, that on this site provided that Both your hands Up you need to click on the letters On the bottom and only the letters On here I'm neither there nor here did not see. I don't understand something in this life?

2. on the website newcode.ru stated that it is desirable to raise, not only the hand but also his leg (in variations of the program). From the description, specifically
For the electronic version:

Select the speed at which you difficult enough to be interesting, turned on the drive, but not too difficult. A little getting used to playing at that speed for a few minutes, add the complication start to raise not only the hand, but at the same time the opposite leg: P to the left leg, the "L" for the right leg", "In" - bounce (really bounce! this is important!)
Gradually you will notice how your condition will begin to change. As soon as you get accustomed to the game, increase the speed.
I thought it was along with hand to raise the opposite leg. But now it dawned on me asking to confirm my "hunch" that was meant to tick "Letter for the feet" and of that letter to raise the opposite leg and bounce.
Well, allow me to resent here or what :) Where is there a check about something, Mlyn written? I already wrote that thanks to razgovarati the text I understood everything, only it turns out that no... once again convinced that a little incorrectly formulated the phrase may be the whole meaning of pervert... :( In physical training a little misunderstood as an exercise to do and it is also down the drain can go, the muscle may not even start to grow...
And you, by the way, the novel chew want, maybe not all as smart as your first group... ;)

PS Thank you so much, however, that you do it at all :)<

к-13

Re: [dispatch]How does mind-machine.

Post by к-13 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 14:04

Неон wrote:1. in the description of the Alphabet that is, that on this website are quoted Both hands Up to press on the letters On the bottom and only the letters On here I'm neither there nor here did not see. I don't understand something in this life?
Most likely))) This description of the original alphabet book by grinder and Bandler on the sheet of paper on which I was engaged 5 years ago. Here, apparently, they decided to simplify.
Неон wrote:2. on the website newcode.ru stated that it is desirable to raise, not only the hand but also his leg (in variations of the program). From the description, specifically
I would first got to ease the implementation of at least hands, and then to drag his feet, color POPs...
Неон wrote:I thought it was along with hand to raise the opposite leg. But now it dawned on me asking to confirm my "hunch" that was meant to tick "Letter for the feet" and of that letter to raise the opposite leg and bounce.
Instead of having to invent difficulties, work better with the original 15 minutes without interruption. And then you say you need the feet to apply or not. To complicate ways that even if 10 years without a break to do - reserve is enough.
Неон wrote:Well, allow me to resent here or what :) Where is there a check about something, Mlyn written? I already wrote that thanks to razgovarati the text I understood everything, only it turns out that no... once again, convinced that a little incorrectly formulated the phrase may be the whole meaning of pervert...
Especially when reading something desperately waiting for text :lol: Filters of perception can change even the same text recognition.
Неон wrote:And you, by the way, the novel chew want, maybe not all as smart as your first group... ;)
And maybe Vice versa - very clever compared with her. :roll: And this option I personally think is more appropriate.
Неон wrote:P. S. Thank you so much, however, that you do it at all :)
az<

к-13

A place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 13:55

This topic is for questions that relate to the workshop, but do not belong to existing topics.

к-13

Re: a Place for discussion (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 17:29

Who would have thought - half the time to respond to the message about the start of a week of workshop is most concerned that this will prevent them drinking on may holidays :evil:

Comrades, surely spring can no longer bring the joy without the intoxication?
The first truly spring day it is best to do natural fruit juices (at the same time run caused by the rapid flowering of nature in spring beriberi, only if you're going to support in this way each toasts-abusing friends, it is better to dilute the juice with drinking water and then pour the can when you drink too much :lol: ).

Or friends must be accompanied by drinking something with alcohol?
Friendly conversation is fine support aromatic teas (for example, brewed in almost boiling water cherry, plum and currant twigs).

The same participants who will not be able to indulge in festive revelry, should refrain from activities with MM at least a couple of days after its complete cessation. Each participant will proceed to the next step only after how to cope with the current, so no need to hurry - we work on results, not on speed.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Tue Apr 30, 2013 18:47

Tell me, may 1 the Workshop will start or not?
I just broke programu listening CDs Patrushev.
Therefore, I would like to clarify. when will start the Workshop?
If in the near future is not planned, I will resume listening Patrushev from 1 may.
Please answer.

Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 0:00

What is impatience? The day the Internet went threw issues "and will there be a tomorrow?", "I'm not allowed?" and "so when are you starting?". I signed up for each week individually with a personal message (with email notification) said, "may 1 give text and sound files for adaptation". So tomorrow first thing tomorrow it's going to be ahead almost two weeks off, you can find the time to work out, and if you can't find - I'm not trying to rush, do as much as you want, but the next phase of the transition will be for everybody - once in the subject of the relevant stage participants will report a positive result, he will receive the file to the next. Otherwise no sense...

If you want to do with disks, Andrei Vadimovich - engage them :? It is not necessary to give me an ultimatum 8) first of all You need, I know how to use MM, and the number of participants is not so important... But will notice that after completing the workshop CDs will work much better (have some on order).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 0:14

And again. If one of participants asks a question the answer to which is in the safety requirements, I without warning will remove it from the list of participating - don't want to read carefully one page of text, which affects at least 50 percent of the result, do on your own.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Wed May 01, 2013 9:26

The novel, You will excuse me, but I had no idea that You might resent my question.
I was interested in not the purpose of the ultimatum. But in order to understand what to do next.
Pratctical I want to go.
But after Your message that not everyone wants it on the may holidays to do so as alcohol and MM are not compatible, I thought that the beginning of the Workshop and transferred to a non-specific term. Besides You have not received any notifications about nacada workshop, so to speak, a visual signal, and files with no spread. Before the last workshop of the day You files posted. So I decided to clarify.
What's "criminal", I do not understand. I, too, because the course of multiple disks Patrushev, who I was, ostanovil a week ago, according to Your recommendation. Therefore, somewhat puzzled by the question of the beginning of the Workshop. Did not want to be drafted and passed half of the course would have been interrupted in vain, and not getting to "Travel in inner worlds" (again can't this disc reached).

I hope in this report I highlighted issues related to safety. And I would not want to fly out of the workshop.

Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 15:50

Ашот Васильевич wrote:Roman, You will excuse me, but I had no idea that You might resent my question.
I'm not outraged - You originally asked about the beginning of the workshop, I could not answer in the usual way :) I always like to communicate... to Disturb, annoy, offend or make me nervous I can only be in close personal contact.
Ашот Васильевич wrote:But after Your message that not everyone wants it on the may holidays to do so as alcohol and MM are not compatible, I thought that the beginning of the Workshop and transferred to a non-specific term. Besides You have not received any notifications about nacada workshop, so to speak, a visual signal, and files with no spread. Before the last workshop of the day You files posted. So I decided to clarify.
I am for a sober Russia (and against the sobriety of the rest of the world would mind), so the little things to consider not going. Why because of a few alcohol addicts forced to wait for most of the rest. I gave the files today, and who will start is a private matter of each participant.
What's "criminal", I do not understand. I, too, because the course of multiple disks Patrushev, who I was, ostanovil a week ago, according to Your recommendation. Therefore, somewhat puzzled by the question of the beginning of the Workshop. Did not want to be drafted and passed half of the course would have been interrupted in vain, and not getting to "Travel in inner worlds" (again can't this disc reached).
The fact of the matter is that nothing - don't even know why You are so alarmed :?
Ашот Васильевич wrote:I Hope, in this report I highlighted issues related to safety. And I would not want to fly out of the workshop.
To do this, you need to try hard :wiz You have files with them. So could not try to answer.<

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Thu May 02, 2013 4:51

Novel ! Here's a question. Recent days have covered me allergies (eyes slezyatsya,pain, and so in General polynosis. Will not prevent it working with the glasses in the workshop? And tell me often mention about anchors,where to read and what methods, of course not now but when the time comes will be a link or a description?

With respect.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:11

ААААА wrote:Roman ! Here's a question. Recent days have covered me allergies (eyes slezyatsya,pain, and so in General polynosis. Will not prevent it working with the glasses in the workshop?
Do not operate until points just in case - just a sound (preferably with a good player in high-quality headphones).
ААААА wrote:AND frequently tell me is the mention of anchors,where to read and what methods, of course not now but when the time comes will be a link or a description?
Oh, this is probably the most popular question at the workshop))) The who newsletter on the anchors hit between the eyes (in the theme of the previous workshop, it is also there), report - link to information on anchoring will come with the files the second stage, and now will start the experiments...

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu May 02, 2013 22:26

Hello.
Novel a few technical issues.
1. The developers of the Navigator does not guarantee the correct operation of the gate in the MP3 (as I understand Alexey Kryachko). Further, it is possible to download a file wav (traffic is not a problem)?
2. In different MM different possible settings. Would General recommendations on the optimal\right settings when listening to your audio programs?
Can MM make a census of the people and separate technical branch?
For example, for a Navigator 1.16 what are the optimal settings for each program or set of similar programs? Currently to the stage of "Adaptation".
Color: Random, mono, mono S, mono S, the ranks of K-Z-S.
Strobe: The Common Chords.

Thank you.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu May 02, 2013 23:47

can I :)

mono red, the gate is shared

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:31

1Андрей1 wrote:1. The developers of the Navigator does not guarantee the correct operation of the gate in the MP3 (as I understand Alexey Kryachko). Further, it is possible to download a file wav (traffic is not a problem)?
The gate Navigator is working quite correctly. I've already answered this question
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:in short, convert a mp3 format which is not suitable for the gate tracks will not.
ЗОМБИ wrote:Roman will have to listen, I don't think it's too affect the results, because the frequency is not changing, only the number of working diodes
к-13 wrote:the novel is also not want to because of Navigator in all Wav to drive, and innerpulse player mp3 works well. Mp3's for psychotrance has a distinct advantage - there are transmitted only the formants of the sound, and the rest of the brain completes itself, and therefore involved stronger, hence its involvement in the process above, but in the end the efficiency of this process is higher (tested myself, tested on humans :oops: ). I also have in the village is very slow Internet and the same sleepy session I have almost every day to upload :? And if you do a workshop on a disk, now the whole material is placed on a single DVD, and the lossless format you will need 3 to 5 for flac and wav...
That is, traffic is a problem for me - I chose to build a home to live your family a quiet and ecologically clean place, where green is more than asphalt, glass and concrete together on the outskirts of a small Kuban village with a population of just over 10 thousand people (the outskirts had to choose due to the fact that I have a smithy in the yard). Life here goes on smooth and measured as information - wire communications on my street still stretched out (and is unlikely to do so in the near future, then there is technical possibility to connect high-speed Internet), and mobile Internet is limited to the speed gprs/EDGE connection is 128 kilobits per second (and this despite the fact that the modem is in a plastic bottle passed over the roof on the extension). And I'm completely satisfied. To move in a stuffy nest for questionable benefits I have no desire - I had it while studying. Therefore, the lossless format can only promise on the discs (and most likely only the best files selectively - in the current execution of the translation to wav workshop does not fit even to clean the memory card and 16Gb).
1Андрей1 wrote:2. In different MM different possible settings. Would General recommendations on the optimal\right settings when listening to your audio programs?
I use innerpulse, it does not need to configure anything (like new) - at a comfortable volume level strobe works exactly as it should.

As I understand it in the Navigator (on your device with the installed firmware 1.16), the device now works with files of the workshop well (except for minor defects which do not affect the overall picture).<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:16

I think the problem is not with the injection, and with the player on the laptop. Plays through once and hangs. Is there another file format?
Don't believe :?
The mp3 format is selected because of the fact that it is never a problem - it loses absolutely everything - from the most simple phone with built-in players and Chinese players for 90 rubles to music centres and TVs with a USB port. Absolutely all of the playback device is designed primarily for playback of this format (with the exception of those that developed before he became popular and specific).
Files may be uploaded with errors or the player is too resource-intensive. Use a download Manager and a built-in player (or copy to something external that is able to play).

the Desire to use other formats imposed by stereotypes and other people's judgments, that is, the subjective perception (the beta level of brain functioning). As you workout alpha level, the mind will gradually move to the objective perception, when in the first place the analysis information is taken into account the EXPERIENCE (your own personal - which also, in turn, will periprostatic non-judgmental and to build a picture of the world, free from imposed from the outside), not OPINION (someone else - parents, teachers, idols, someone from the Internet - often based on their own stereotypes of who wrote it, but it is authoritative for one reason or another).

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Fri May 10, 2013 16:52

Novel

I have a request for You :) since I'm not an expert in creating files for the MM, I decided to ask You, of course , if it's not stressful :) inspired by the file "Russian rock" :) can do for training the alpha session using songs Grebenshchikov? :aa

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 10, 2013 22:50

krupa13@mail.ru - send here those which are in Your opinion suitable for this purpose most, "and You will be Westie")))

Алега

Post by Алега » Sat May 11, 2013 18:40

I would like to clarify-what are the best colors to use for points?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 11, 2013 19:56

:? I do think that under closed eyelids at minimum brightness there is no difference, but with open eyes and great brightness alpha generally very poorly stimulated... there are different data by color for the stimulation of alpha in different sources - and blue and green and white... Personally I like the effect from red color.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:56

bofara wrote:"Activate direct learning"
к-13 wrote:..perfect for the fourth stage.
, here
Of course I do not want bezhit ahead of yourself and don't read anything about further practice here, came across this one book Anna wise - "Inspiration to order", there is in Cuba/:
the Scheme of waves of active intelligence is the combination of all four brain waves. When people at the same time produces alpha, beta, theta and Delta waves in the right proportions, he has a keen perception provided by the Delta waves the creative inspiration, which is a product of the action of theta waves and is also in a state of easy relaxation (alpha waves) and readiness for conscious thinking (beta waves). Don't forget that all described is at the same time.
Was curious of whether this fourth stage /"the combination of all four brain waves in the right proportions"/? Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52

Stand out the PM.
крошкин wrote:so, in order
Cars I have. Listening session (started three months ago) from BVG, CDs Patrushev , Monaro (though with them it turns out worse, there is no such relaxation, although what he offers is very tempting).
Monroe. Robert Allan Monroe. Therefore it is impossible. If you engage with Hemi-sync, then you need to pay attention only to him, not being distracted by other areas.
But as the program I recommend to pick up something more elaborate than bwg. The program, of course, is not bad, but from it not in vain refused. There are far more good...
крошкин wrote: to Relax I think may very well the body is almost entirely doesn't feel, numb the head and the body like cotton.
крошкин wrote: is There really a problem with the eyes which I wrote on the forum - they (eyes try to twitch open generally hard to relax them but it seems like now the problem is solved and this is becoming less.
This is only the initial stage of deep relaxation.
крошкин wrote: a Couple of times so it was hand held through the blanket.
If it was not a short-term falling asleep, it is already more like the required level of relaxation.
крошкин wrote:1 is it Possible to listen to a session and discs ,for example, with an alpha of more than 45 days, and more specifically, all the time?
Only in this case, You fully assumed all responsibility for possible side effects (as with not very pleasant, but very long state output and complete loss of effectiveness of any audio files for a couple of months).
крошкин wrote:2 .Can I mix alpha with theta in one day?
Your brain that every day is several times :? Follow the recommendations and safety requirements...
крошкин wrote:3. What is the anchor ? Do I understand correctly that this is when using the session I get to maximum relaxation, I set myself some word or action by which I may enter into this state without a session or a disc? But I don't quite understand how to install it properly ?
As I understand, this topic You've already read - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5272 ? Read again and try. There is written all that is necessary in working with the anchoring resource States. Think less, what is the biggest obstacle practice.
крошкин wrote:4. I can't see the images before my eyes so I can see them but not with the eyes but somewhere inside of my head no matter how much I tried not - a hindrance whether it is such as for training on the Silva - there should be mental screen to create it I get only not in front of the eyes and inside the head
I'm also not particularly good at. I can call the images consciously, but it is the result of long practice with vizualizacia - it doesn't work in practice, because the usual method is much more efficient. The picture clearly see (it "see", that is the eyes) only the visuals. I Ginestet. Judging by the questions used in expressions, also. That is, for us it is quite normal to see the internal images are the eyes - there is no difference (on this image only win). In the techniques written, because the vast majority of writers are visual creatures and they work for themselves, and others are tuned for reasons of conformity.
крошкин wrote:5.If I can relax with what time I can start practice according to the method of Silva
do I need all these "troubles" with a score of 100 .
крошкин wrote:6. Advise on what course to study Silva (to develop intuition)- in his original book, the books of stone (there's quite a magic) , the official audio track - "Live in the Rhythm of Silva" or at the audio rate Borsuk (he doesn't speaks very well about the official rate)
I am not a teacher of the Silva method I to this method in Russia have nothing - we have this financial institution. Pyramid, which focuses on the financial side, not the effectiveness of the practices. Many teachers even experience practices are not only good reading, and not on all aspects. This and chaos theory. I myself practiced this method on the books of Jose Silva (it's mostly practice to achieve the status and application examples) and Robert stone (he had specific practice alpha work more widely painted, for those who read superficially really seems a fairy tale) about 7 years ago and have only a General idea, and the more practical side than the theoretical. So the question is not at.
крошкин wrote:7. Why Patrushev says about Silva is that it is self-deception viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577&start=925
Why are You asking me? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Perhaps Andrei V. more familiar with the structure of the Silva method in Russia, so he has this opinion was formed.
крошкин wrote:and possible approval to mentally speak while in a trance/meditation.
Try. For me, the question sounds like "can I hold on to the ear during squats?". In principle it is possible, but why? On the other hand, it may have some purpose (for example, when training the synchronization of the hemispheres), then the answer is "need"...
крошкин wrote:8. Somewhere on the forum I read that one woman constantly is in alpha is it possible
In any case this is not true, because when she sleeps, her brain working in her Delta. Otherwise she'd have serious problems with memory. In the waking state is real, but not very convenient - sometimes need to be physically active, as this is a beta.
крошкин wrote:9 And Silva , but mostly stone write that the queries executed in alpha TK is the connection to the higher mind, God, the Universe in General with something supernatural, what do You think about this?
They were too lazy to explain about the functioning of the right hemisphere. And not everyone will understand - the Fairy godmother to many closer and more understandable... :?
крошкин wrote: And theta...what?
The same thing, only deeper. In a nutshell. Besides, Silva is a target for as long the practitioner is the borderline between alpha and theta when working with the natural conditions on the border of sleep and wakefulness that it dominates.
крошкин wrote:Roman sorry so many questions - a big mess in my head , I want to put everything in place . It seems not quite right to do something
Yeah... Too much doubt 8)
крошкин wrote:I forgot to ask it
The alpha state by the method of Silva self-hypnosis or trance ?
Hypnosis and self-hypnosis - it's just the input methods of the brain in trance state, so that the share of them not very well. Trances are different, I don't know what You mean by this word, so difficult to answer so that the answer You came up. Some mean by the TRANS any state of consciousness distinct from wakefulness and sleep (ISS), some only the hypnotic state (that is, the deceleration in overall activity of the cortex with preservation of the centers of excitation). In English, by the way, these trances are called differently.
крошкин wrote:Those closer to the alpha state with the Silva
alpha session MM or BVG or alpha drives Patrushev ?
If You've read the books Silva and stone, you must have noticed that "into the woods", the less used expression "alpha", it gradually replaced the concept of "reference condition". Wonder why so? Silva alpha in and alpha in MM (bwg disks) is a slightly different concept, but similar.
крошкин wrote: here it is written that the difference is still there
http://vk.com/topic-304432_24641797
The author does not recommend to log in to the alpha for Silva to use the audio programs
As far as this is true?
I do suspect the competence of the author. And brain waves, and basic concepts of the method of Silva. I could be wrong, but with what she writes in the comments, I do not want to.<

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Thu Nov 14, 2013 19:43

к-13 wrote:I'm also not particularly good at. I can call the images consciously, but it is the result of long practice with vizualizacia - it doesn't work in practice, because the usual method is much more efficient. The picture clearly see (it "see", that is the eyes) only the visuals. I Ginestet. Judging by the questions used in expressions, also. That is, for us it is quite normal to see the internal images are the eyes - there is no difference (on this image only win). In the techniques written, because the vast majority of writers are visual creatures and they work for themselves, and others are tuned for reasons of conformism
I honestly used to think that I have an excellent imagination and to use a term I considered myself a visual - when I read books always in brain a novel as the film is scrolled. But when I learned about what people picture right before your eyes see the only problem is that it is not perfect but is simply a different type .

Владер

Post by Владер » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:23

Everyone must somehow sees.
I have a General difficulty with forming a clear, bright visual images, but drawing, for example, I know how the part looks from either side, with carved quarter, etc. So this picture is inside and quite detailed.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 15, 2013 16:27

Владер wrote:Everyone must somehow sees.
I have a General difficulty with forming a clear, bright visual images, but drawing, for example, I know how the part looks from either side, with carved quarter, etc. So this picture is inside and quite detailed.

I have the opposite-my visualization works fine, but surround vision part( in the drawing or so), it has always been a problem in the school , and now...with the exception of viewing structures in the whole volume of the seem in the dynamics

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Fri Nov 15, 2013 17:18

I generally ask with regard to the development of visualization books stone Celestial 911 and the healing power of visualization the alpha - almost all his books but one is clear - he does not explain how this visualization should take place - should be the picture that is before my eyes or enough to see the head. How to visualize ,for example, a door. He writes that the door may not open - don't really know if I want to see her open it and must be unlocked and opened. Or is there something else necessary as that to let the event go?