A place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...)

Воздух
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Воздух » Wed Mar 08, 2017 23:48

All participants Hello! Sorry if not the topic, (think about to join) and someone showedit from the practice or the goal is to go positive and to relax?

к-13

Re: a Place for discussion (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 0:06

Airand to read? I'm not the only one opinion remember.

What is Your understanding of "showedit"? The goal is to learn to use the device (or psychoactive audio), learn anchoring resource States and to experience the rhythms of the brain.

PS: And do not into the first theme of the questions to ask, I'm not all the time to transfer them here, next time just take it down. The theme of the stage adaptation is designed to work with the first stage of the workshop, and not to "engage me"... There's too much scribbling...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 0:33

Here vskidku (from the topic where You asked):
viewtopic.php?p=114815#p114815
Монах wrote:on 8 February 2014.
Woodland.mp3 was meditating after a workout, before bedtime. After a very wanted to sleep, almost did not remember, except that I hid the wires and MM from cat and literally fell on the bed. Slept well, dreams are amazingly detailed story, full of positive emotions and resource.

9 Feb 2014.
RS.mp3 lesson well slowed down, made the process of thinking is more calm and manageable. In addition to physical strength, increased domestic confidence, fullness . Still noticeable goes neurotic. Faster get into a state like a kind of warm cocoon that helps to dissolve muscle blocks until smooth. So rested, that within hours could not sleep. Sleep tight with a very bright and dynamic dreams.
viewtopic.php?p=117707#p117707
Джуди wrote:I want to share the feelings! This morning I experienced the feeling of flying, of weightlessness, not even in time ringing for the alarm is not "pulled" me out of it.
A little earlier (few days ago), having no further developments in the state from classes, I decided to take Your advice (to someone), a novel, and in the evening session used the "melody" of mindmachine (which lasts for longer, with alpha "waves"), morning - from the sent list; last night and this morning added the brightness in the glasses.
What was the rush! :)
And, by the way, after the start of my experiment with sessions of mindmachine dreams began to dream very vivid, scenes from a past life. Very interesting!
viewtopic.php?p=105901#p105901
Ксюта10 wrote:Report 5).
Have switched to listening sessions without the sounds of nature while focusing on light effects. The feeling is also interesting - the images are bright and colorful. Twice was trying Lucid dreaming! It is generally not words ))) . Even my imagination ))) one time and saw whales and dolphins and even dinosaurs ))) Maybe this is the topic not be true, but it seems to me that this is a side effect, because the OS I'm having the 2nd time in a row. While the classes only once realized itself in the dream, and then failed to keep this condition quickly woke up.
<

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Fri Mar 10, 2017 21:47

к-13 wrote:
СергейОм wrote:is There a chance to participate in the workshop?
Well, who's stopping You then?...

Sample

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 21:51

СергейОм wrote:
к-13 wrote:
СергейОм wrote:is There a chance to participate in the workshop?
Well, who's stopping You then?...
Sample
Sergey, another such trial, and I start rubbing Your posts in your topic without reading.

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Fri Mar 10, 2017 22:09

Did not have time to edit, immediately ban! (Tried on the forum to learn quotes to write, I'm new in this, as in all that write here).
As You can that constructive talk - the novel (the PM and the post office not to write the posts here to edit block, delete thunderstorms).

And I wanted to write the following:
No one, neither to verify nor to Troll there is no desire. Signed up the second time (after the break), because first the files are not received and engaged in the sessions MM. There are just a great desire to work out a useful thing for yourself. If you can to help me, give me the files for the class (a solemn promise - oath twice already in the right section has issued a second time after Your response in this thread), all the rules and TB examined in the first cycle was completed, no diseases, do not drink alcohol since January, etc, etc......

Well, if there is none, I will try differently.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 22:48

СергейОм wrote:did Not have time to edit, immediately ban!
I have no ability to ban users. And to spend your personal time on nonsense too. And disturbance Your I give a damn.

Is there any reason why I should consider Your opinion on how I should behave in his area of responsibility?
You personally twice already showed that you think is better me know, how You should act while working on my program with violation of my own recommendations and requirements. And if so, why do You do me? Who was to assign responsibility for damaged You practice? Thanks, I'm touched, but no.
(Tried in the forum to learn quotes to write, I'm new in this, as in all that write here).
Use preview. I I go to the forum only after notification in the mail about a new message in my sections. I don't want to do it just because You decided to create a duplicate post or write the word "test".
And I wanted to write the following:
No one, neither to verify nor to Troll there is no desire.
:?
Signed up for the second time (after the break), because first the files are not received and engaged in the sessions MM.
A letter to You with references after Your first post in the recordings of outgoing in sent gone, then Your account on the forum it has been read.
As You can that constructive talk
95 out of 100 users with this cope quite successfully. The remaining 5 somehow believe that they are any better than most, so instead of a normal communication start to behave at least strange. How do You, for example.
(the PM and the post office not to write
Why should I waste my time to write someone personally that has been repeatedly written in the forum? Do you think Your time is more valuable than mine?
post here to edit a block,
This I do in these situations, because quite often there are people who after a dispute ruled by their positions in their favor, or even they are removed. And after this manipulation (this is a pair of seconds and three kicks mouse) communication becomes honest. Before you send the message, read it, and then will not have him to rule after him have been answered. You the post to which I now respond, is already 50% changed. Is this normal in Your opinion?
erase thunderstorms).
Threatened? Erase? Yes, God forbid... You perceive the world the way You want. From my side it was quite a boring and ordinary caution without any emotion and subtext.
There are just a great desire to work out useful matter, well there is no way, I will try differently.
That's nice. Good luck.<

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Sat Mar 11, 2017 0:06

Thank you! Novel! Files got! Begin the classes on Sunday. I apologize if blood You something boiled :oops:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 0:47

СергейОм wrote:Thank you! Novel! Files got! Begin the classes on Sunday. I apologize if blood You something boiled :oops:
You're overextending yourself in terms of heated blood in the distance. Or as much exaggerating my anxiety on the number and location of characters of the Russian alphabet. :? I just answered step by step to me phrase. Honestly, it would be much better if You heed my recommendations. I want to believe that I was wrong in answering Your first post.

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:57

The novel, Hello :)
It is possible to hear Your opinion about it:
The idea is this - on the replay stage adaptation combined with listening to Your files?
With respect. Sergey.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 23:37

SergejamI was advised to do or what not to combine adaptation, otherwise you can adapt properly. Or not to that. Then harder. Just the purpose of the workshop is to teach how to use a typewriter (or CDs, or programs, or anything that stimulates the brain rhythms of light or sound). Do not help them. You just have to overcome internal resistance and all will be well. And there each his own steering wheel and brake...

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Mon Apr 10, 2017 21:31

You got it, thanks.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:37

Somewhere at the dawn at the beginning of the workshop was an offer to shift the mouse :) in the left hand... I would like to share one possible sticks for rice one spoon, too, if no one is looking at you ie the left hand in!Activation of the right hemisphere will happen with time.Let the organizers of this section will not consider this as a

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23

Вячеслав. wrote:Let the organizers of this section will not consider this as a
A?
Am I the only one glad for any feedback)))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:38

By the way. Recently I read a pretty extensive study of Americans (associated with the preparation of athletes), where among others it was concluded that the person conducting a computer, TV or gadgets with LCD display and backlight (like phones or game consoles) for more than 2 hours per day, an order of magnitude worse perceive light and sound stimulation of brain rhythms and noticeably worse in the stimulation of weak currents.

Виктория Рожкова

Post by Виктория Рожкова » Thu Jun 06, 2019 14:49

Hello! I am a newbie, planning to buy a mind-machine Lumina and a set of 6 CDs.
Whether correctly I understand that for playback you need to buy a CD player?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 15:35

Hello, Victoria Rozhkova.
The question is a little to the wrong address (this section of the workshop on brain rhythms and the question here is asking those who are involved in it, and a little do not understand what to do :? ), but why don't You buy a digital copy instead of physical discs? They can be played on almost any device that has a built-in player.

Виктория Рожкова

Post by Виктория Рожкова » Thu Jun 06, 2019 16:05

Thank You for the idea!
Probably first it will be the best option, then Orient.

Alexei
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Alexei » Thu Jun 06, 2019 19:35

Виктория Рожкова wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 14:49
Hello! I am a newbie, planning to buy a mind-machine Lumina and a set of 6 CDs.
Whether correctly I understand that for playback you need to buy a CD player?
Hello! The Lumina is the entrance to listen to your recordings from other devices ( digital or CD). And also You can buy from us, and he CD player... :)

Виктория Рожкова

Post by Виктория Рожкова » Fri Jun 07, 2019 0:01

Throw, please the link to the price list with the iPods

Alexei
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Alexei » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:51

Виктория Рожкова wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 0:01
Throw, please the link to the price list with the iPods
CD player Elekta-135 (blue) - 1600 RUB.