A place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...)

к-13
Re: a Place for discussion (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 19:14

крошкин wrote:I is generally asking with regard to the development of visualization books stone Celestial 911 and the healing power of visualization the alpha - almost all his books but one is clear - he does not explain how this visualization should take place - should be the picture that is before my eyes or enough to see the head.
I already partially answered this question. Robert stone is a very intelligent and educated man, he understands what visualization (a stupid term - most people associate it with the eyes, but this is not all correctly). Therefore, do not impose one way that everyone enjoyed the fact that it is more appropriate...

You think too much - looking for the pitfalls, set yourself up for a negative scenario of development of the situation, waiting for errors from their side. And trying to do it on someone else's advice. Do not fear that You will advise a much more harmful things than those to which You can walk on your own experience. On the Internet and in self-development impossible to learn from the mistakes of others, but you can spend your whole life checking other people's opinions, and not borrowing your...

Not necessarily see clearly three-dimensional and vivid picture... You can imagine yourself standing in front of the door? Feel the pressure of the floor on feet, the weight of his outstretched arms to her? Feel in the hand, the roughness of a surface of its handle, the resistance to opening, the air flows from the past before you face the canvas?...

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:12

I here's a question I wanted to ask - I'm kind of thing myself noticed - Earlier three months ago in almost every day for lunch or dinner drank 50 grams of cognac. After the start of classes (svaluename in a bunch) with Waves Monroe disks Patrushev and sessions BVG I noticed that this thing began to happen less and less. And now all suddenly discovered that last 50 grams was two weeks ago. Whether it can serve as some sort of criterion that what I have achieved?
Really Smoking I have not quit but it seems like this thing to quit and not going - glad you know a tube or cigarette smoke. Yes, especially when tobacco your. Or think as you move and forget to smoke? I would not like.

Владер

Post by Владер » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:40

Apparently, the body began to produce its own endorphins in greater numbers, and the influx of external stimulants are no longer needed.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:43

It was especially helpful and pleasant winter. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:02

крошкин wrote:I here's a question I wanted to ask - I'm kind of thing myself noticed - Earlier three months ago in almost every day for lunch or dinner drank 50 grams of cognac. After the start of classes (svaluename in a bunch) with Waves Monroe disks Patrushev and sessions BVG I noticed that this thing began to happen less and less. And now all suddenly discovered that last 50 grams was two weeks ago. Whether it can serve as some sort of criterion that what I have achieved?
Really Smoking I have not quit but it seems like this thing to quit and not going - glad you know a tube or cigarette smoke. Yes, especially when tobacco your. Or think as you move and forget to smoke? I would not like.
Alpha training is one of the most effective methods of dealing with addictions from nicotine, alcohol, and certain types of drugs. For example, 20 grams of vodka (or Your 50 grams of cognac) or a third of the cigarette increases the level of alpha waves in the overall picture of the brain - this leads to an easy relaxed state with pleasant thoughts... It is addictive. That's just people generally don't understand what the next 50 gram remove this effect and people desperately trying to bring him back again, infusing into it more of the poison...

Alpha training leads to the same, and over time, this condition becomes habitual. That is, after drinking the same 50 grams of cognac You don't already get the old feeling, as they are already with You - You are already in a light alpha even more profound than can cause the intake of alcohol. And the brain no longer needs the drug moreover, he now understands that it is harmful - there is some aversion to taste and smell.

And Smoking is just a habit of the brain to your hands and mouth busy in between things - a psychological need, not a physiological necessity. Find a new habit (for example, training possibilities of the mind or sleight of hand) and the old would not be necessary. Start to ward off the smell of a smoky hand and the finish is Smoking in his mouth, and the process will cease to bring satisfaction - only the nausea and itching in the head :?

Habits and proper training of the brain waves is incompatible :)

That is why half of the participants and jumps off of the training on the adjustment period - once is enough good to drink with friends, to undo the effect of several weeks of training with alpha - many here know that all this is nonsense, bullshit and a Scam... And they only made the choice in the direction of bad habits...<

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:15

Roman, I'm sorry, are you planning to release new tracks about prana and chakras. I have already purchased a player and think, if you do not plan to repeat the course with the already familiar programs-meditation. Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:16

Few normal reviews - it is unclear what to change and what to leave. It is easier to make a new parallel orientation.
These files (for good) is only intended to introduce in the practice - only to remember the sequence and feel the energy flows - then it's easier to study alone - everyone has their own time frame efficiency.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Dec 23, 2013 23:53

OK, thank you.

Бауржан Танкеев

Re: the help Navigator

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Thu Dec 26, 2013 20:43

all I'm ready for the next level.

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Thu Dec 26, 2013 21:06

a feeling of intense pressure on the spine as if the body was still difficult at times, points are applying pressure on the bridge of his nose, thoughts do not stop different spontaneous (not coherent), before and immediately fell asleep now sleep there. in the early passes after 2-3 days when listening to the headache is now gone.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 22:44

Baurzhan Tankeevtry three times to guess what You did wrong...

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Fri Dec 27, 2013 0:34

I do not know. year I suffered with alpha(on the recommendation Patrushev) and then signed up for Your courses, did everything as prescribed. in short, during the original shit for fans of a freebie, divorce of suckers who specially fly to Moscow from Kazakhstan looking for a fucking alley with build number three and fly away with a toy with a beautiful name NAVIGATOR and a bunch of disks that do not need. now at night, this sucker (the glorious father of six children from a Russian(granddaughter Govorov) wives, big head) guess a melody of three notes! I do something similar!I realized that I had mixed up the glasses with headphones. we will do better. thank you. hopefully I guessed and You didn't disappoint. az

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 14:30

Бауржан Танкеев wrote:don't know. year I suffered with alpha(on the recommendation Patrushev)
No need to suffer, to work. And You suffer - how else to describe the work of a man who doesn't want to understand what makes. And even while struggling to convince myself that everything I want only evil...
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:then signed up for Your courses, did everything as prescribed.
I beg of You - You ALL did wrong.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote: in short, during the original shit for fans of a freebie, divorce of suckers who specially fly to Moscow from Kazakhstan looking for a fucking alley with build number three and fly away with a toy with a beautiful name NAVIGATOR and a bunch of disks that do not need.
It's not magical artifacts, one the possession of which will allow You to get all of what is stated in advertisements. All these instruments (like a guitar or a cutter), exercise equipment (dumbbells or exercise bike), crutches (Walker) - just the fact that You gave money for them will not make You automatically a virtuoso guitarist or a brilliant sculptor, would not strengthen and make more resilient Your body and will not teach You to walk - to work. And not just to work, and according to a certain program, otherwise you will never learn, but instead to calluses, cut yourself, hurt your back and break your nose. You want everything at once, and so really only happens in scams.
Besides, to go and look for was not necessarily (for example, I have a good dozen of the products on this website, but have no idea where this "fucking lane" - all received in the mail).
Instead of having to pour out on those around warbling about the "original shit for fans of a freebie" and "divorce suckers", I tried to be better honestly to confess the reasons.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote: now at night, this sucker (the glorious father of six children from a Russian(granddaughter Govorov) wives, big head) guess a melody of three notes!
In Your statement it turns out it seems that You are very disappointed with the practice and the company a little bit your family and official position. At the same time trying to make me to blame - but it is not - but You most in this situation, no blame - You are even too lazy to read carefully 4 short sentences of my letter about writing to the workshop, where I pointed out where to write and what to read for a successful start - because if You did, You wouldn't have had to guess. You want everything done by others, but in this case, and the results will get You. And it is this attitude You have to everything with which You approached me - the same way You have upset the whole team Transparent, giving vent to righteous anger and indignation at the refusal of the programs installed on Your computer, while persistently trying to install it on the optical drive. Then You want to know how to run the Navigator audiostrobe files (although this is described in detail in the subject, which was described by the downloaded files, and in this thread the answer to this question has already been given). You have now opened the first topic and write in her feedback about the workshop (which dedicated a separate section, and a link to the topic for feedback that was received along with a file and specifying that you need to write it down because most of them are some kind of gobbledygook), but still require transfer You to the next stage, although not ready for this (transition criteria are also described in the topic on the same link). Even being the big boss You hardly go to treat the aching tooth in the local police Department or call an ambulance to redecorate his office, here why You think this is normal?
Бауржан Танкеев wrote: I do something similar!I realized that I had mixed up the glasses with headphones. we will do better. thank you. hopefully I guessed and You didn't disappoint. az
You can not try - I do not owe anything, my workshop is completely free and participation is strictly voluntary. And the fact that he helps people deal with their mind-machine - so it's just a nice bonus. If You don't want to participate in it - I'm not upset, just removed from the list of all - no regrets, no disappointment - just a promise to exclude those who do not want to read instructions.
All the best to You.<

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Fri Dec 27, 2013 16:08

it's very simple because I do not think all this is normal and if I was accused of being you think everyone and everything for their failures I would have accomplished nothing in your life and you know perfectly well that it is for the weak. and I'm here because I wanted to. I'm not so advanced as you so you can just write two lines come back to read this not to mock, and to build God knows what. as for trips so it had arrived bought flew away I have no boundaries. I just feel a particular impasse. bc

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 17:14

Бауржан Танкеев wrote:I'm not so advanced as you so you can just write two lines come back to read it
That's the message that started our communication with You to the workshop:
к-13 wrote:Title: Record of participants at workshop on new MM.
Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 pm
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:participate
Good evening!

Here is the theme with the description of the first stage viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5269 (here feedback and questions on this phase).

xxx - here is the folder with the files to work (they are described in the topic).

Required to educate these two themes - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5262 and viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5261

Each participant will proceed to the next stage, the individual only after you get the results in the current and will report in relevant subject - I see people ready to go ahead and give the next step.

PS: by the Way, how's neuroprogrammer?

Good luck!

Sincerely, Roman.
All briefly and very specifically written. What else should I write?

I'll be glad to help You in the practice with MM (assuming that You will refrain from evaluations offended), but I can't do everything for You.

PS: in the Evening remove this offtopic or will take in the shoutbox of the workshop.<

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Fri Dec 27, 2013 23:44

Roman, thank you for your understanding and support. I just really stumped. Before you sign up for the courses I have studied NLP(have an idea) have studied the Silva method(seems pretty straightforward) start to read the FAQ is not completely clear. Excuse me. I want to start from the beginning. With respect Baur. :oops:

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Fri Dec 27, 2013 23:51

to neuroprogrammer not reached!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 0:37

Бауржан Танкеев wrote:Roman, thanks for your understanding and support. I just really stumped. Before you sign up for the courses I have studied NLP(have an idea) have studied the Silva method(seems pretty straightforward) start to read the FAQ is not completely clear. Excuse me. I want to start from the beginning. With respect Baur. :oops:
You, too, I'm sorry, Baur. Let's look for the exits out of Your impasse, I'm sure it will be better.

Let's start with the review:
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:a feeling of intense pressure on the spine as if the body was still difficult at times, points are applying pressure on the bridge of his nose, thoughts do not stop different spontaneous (not coherent), before and immediately fell asleep now sleep there. in the early passes after 2-3 days when listening to the headache is now gone.
Based on this message, You have a problem with relaxing the muscle clamps or chronic strain. I don't know the specifics of Your work and physiological characteristics of the organism (Yes, I don't have), so just describe to me what You were doing in the workshop - when and how to listen to the files in what position and how did you feel, why did break. Then it will be clear which direction to proceed and what to recommend to improve the training efficiency...

PS: Neuro-linguistic programming us in practice is not particularly necessary, but Silva will help to apply the skills acquired. All that is unclear in practice, it is better to ask immediately - it will be easier than to negative consequences or to start over again.

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:48

Good day, Roman. Thanks again. Before the workshop I was listening to the sessions in relaxation training and at night sleep ie in the morning and in the afternoon relaxation, and evening dream, and so a year has passed. The result is zero. Tried to find help in the forum, the more you dug the more I dug, worse, after each visit felt like a nerd, because people have shared on the forum experience, explained strange things, and I couldn't even ask a question. Saw your workshop, was delighted, and immediately did not enroll was not ready, and this time studied the Silva method. Then, writing started to do your instructions and have made a break for the first 4 days listening to the session without visual stimulation further, the glasses, the horizontal posture, the head a little higher, the eyes are closed look slightly up, nothing and no one interferes. listened to three times a day: in the morning immediately on waking, in the afternoon short, in the evening before bed, no methods of relaxation, anchoring, just listened, tried to focus on breathing. And so 2 weeks. However, there is a small victory: until then immediately fell asleep maybe due to the fact that the head was not raised, and as I said had headaches after 2 3-day passes now they are not. Immediately feel like a very long time laying on my back and I want to roll over on its side, as if the body was heavy and very strongly presses the entire surface of the touch body with the bed(I described it as pressure on the spine) glasses pressure on the nose has lift and all of this causes discomfort. Begin to push yourself by cheating so is relaxing.
When concentrating on the breath after 20-30 seconds comes crashing in breathing due to a sensation of lack of air. So something like this. Two weeks in Europe (France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy) is therefore interrupted, the minimum required for two weeks work out without interruption.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:06

Бауржан Танкеев wrote:Before the workshop I was listening to the sessions in relaxation training and at night sleep ie in the morning and in the afternoon relaxation, and evening dream, and so a year has passed. The result is zero.
Here, if possible, in detail. In terms of continuous employment with the stimulation especially. A year is too much for alpha-training, so there must be some strong reason for the lack of result.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:Tried to find help in the forum, the more you dug the more I dug, worse, after each visit felt like a nerd, because people have shared on the forum experience, explained strange things, and I couldn't even ask a question.
Practice is much easier when it is not attached undue importance (however, it is almost any sphere of human activity concerned).
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:horizontal posture, the head a little higher, the eyes are closed look slightly up, nothing and no one interferes.
Recommendations for position: ideal option to start to practice relaxation would be polusidya-semi-prone posture in a soft comfortable chair with a headrest and padded armrests (sleeping better, but even the chance to sleep much more). In both cases, it is desirable to take the pose to the body as possible was in contact with itself - that is, not lay down the hands on the belly or under the head (the arms themselves should be applied so that the fingers do not touch each other), not to throw the legs - it is very difficult to relax deeply the areas that felt external receptors (for this reason, many people recommend to push their arms and legs to release the groin and axillary area, where contact is most likely).
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:listened to three times a day: in the morning immediately on waking, in the afternoon short, in the evening before bed, no methods of relaxation, anchoring, just listened, tried to focus on breathing. And so 2 weeks. However, there is a small victory: until then immediately fell asleep maybe due to the fact that the head was not raised, and as I said had headaches after 2 3-day passes now they are not. Immediately feel like a very long time laying on my back and I want to roll over on its side, as if the body was heavy and very strongly presses the entire surface of the touch body with the bed(I described it as pressure on the spine) glasses pressure on the nose has lift and all of this causes discomfort. Begin to push yourself by cheating so is relaxing.
All this is very similar to the symptoms of prestimulation (brain associated classes with a stressful stimulus, therefore, strongly inhibits adjustment) - apparently at the initial stage You have started to do so (perhaps it was the excessive volume or the brightness, or maybe some logical Association or accidentally dropped by someone from the family or important people of the word). In principle, it's not scary, it is a solvable problem, but it would be nice to know more details.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:When concentrating on the breath after 20-30 seconds comes crashing in breathing due to a sensation of lack of air.
Heart problems no? Controlling the breath can also be different - to have enough air, it should be calm, but deep enough, and thus the diaphragm (that is, you should breathe belly) and exhale should be slightly longer than inhalation (surface rapid breathing, the upper part of the lungs with a short breath excites the opposite - it's a good way to chase away the drowsiness). Or to breath under the bill, but there is no matter how to breathe in the beginning - the main focus. Interfere with relaxing can also increased self-control (the big boss this is particularly necessary to survive). Usually practitioners who in everyday life are used constantly in tension during the lessons are very concerned about the disturbing thoughts (any negative thoughts - whether it's anger, anger, regret, experience, spinning negative scenarios... - injected beta waves, thereby preventing relax). In this case prior to the session a good distraction - go for a run on the track/swim in the pool (active, closing up a second wind :) is and without MM useful), watch something funny (someone very good contact with Pets), play with children, to talk with an old friend (only on the condition that he would not speak about the problems and work better to reminisce)...

Let's make a deal - the day to highlight in the afternoon hours to practice (judging by Your words, You already wasted a lot of time with a machine - give it a little bit to finally start to benefit from it):

- spend half an hour preparing for it. For a start, listen carefully to the sensations in the body, to mood, to a state of... After that, in whatever was necessary to cheer up and to forget about problems and worries (and then, incidentally, they will be easier to solve, with new forces) is to select the most appropriate way.
Then warn your loved ones that will relax and ask them not to disturb You under any circumstances, take care that natural needs are not reminded of themselves at the most inopportune moment, make sure that the clothes are comfortable and loose (especially the gates and remove the chain, watch, ring..., if any) that it is comfortable (wet clothes, for example, can greatly prevent as Zakataly sleeve) that the room is a comfortable temperature and no drafts. You are very important to convince your brain not to resist and it will be quite difficult to do (he's a year already used to it), so you need to consider all the little things. Don't forget to drink a glass of clean water before and after listening.

A 20 - minute listening session (listening to it glasses still do forget) and ten minutes per analysis (without leaving your chair and don't budge). I recommend to choose the least annoying sounds of nature. You need to set the minimum volume in which You clearly hear the individual sounds in the headphones - any more, it is also very important. Take care to play only one file, then the playback has to stop without outside interference.

the remaining 10 minutes, take the analysis of sensations after listening - don't move, don't open your eyes without the need of - just listen to the body, compare his condition with what it was.

Well, and then share with me the results of them will think what to do next.<

Бауржан Танкеев

Post by Бауржан Танкеев » Sun Dec 29, 2013 15:37

I went so long not really representing where I go(almost didn't, if you did not support I would have dropped this case) every file from the alpha for 21 days 3 times a day and so a year has passed! I broke down and your guess three times was the last straw to start from the beginning! Today something happened briefly at the end of the session. Did everything according to instructions. All the time the brain tried to control the breath,the opinion, that I don't listen, and I think I'll write a Novel, so if you pass all 20 minutes. In the end I spat on everything we have commercials, I remembered myself, a little child, in the woods with the grandmother collected wild strawberry and forest rustled and the birds also sang, and suddenly, I started singing at this time, the body pierced with many needles and it was weightless and I was flying, but then broke the brain:" Hooray! Did it! And I fell. The session was over. Great was the desire to try again. Previously configured maximum brightness(like the glitches) volume 30. Probably due to the fact I wanted worked the principle of "a watched kettle is that it boils" (as in my childhood my grandma used to say when I was in a hurry, and she wouldn't let me go without tea). I will try again and again! :D

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 16:40

Бауржан Танкеев wrote:I went so long not really representing where I go(almost didn't, if you did not support I would have dropped this case) ...
What prevented earlier to ask?
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:Today something happened briefly at the end of the session. Did everything according to instructions. All the time the brain tried to control the breath,the opinion, that I don't listen, and I think I'll write a Novel, so if you pass all 20 minutes.
As an additional option for calming thoughts, you can try to add the technique of EMDR Francis Shapiro (as an option key Aliyev, but there is movement of the body is necessary, and they we don't need yet) - just while listening monotonously to drive the eyes under closed eyelids here and there 20 or 30 times (count or somehow linked with the rhythm of the breath is not necessary, the speed is not of great importance - how convenient and good, but it is desirable to aspire to one cycle per second or slightly slower) - first right-to-left (like watching the pendulum in a clock or a shiny object on a chain hypnotist), then the same from top to bottom, then diagonally... Sooner or later such movements will cause a reflex stop negative thoughts.

And Yes, all the other participants are not affected. No Amateur.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:In the end, I spat on everything we have commercials, I remembered myself, a little child, in the woods with the grandmother collected wild strawberry and forest rustled and the birds also sang, and suddenly, I started singing at this time, the body pierced with many needles and it was weightless and I was flying, but then broke the brain:" Hooray! Did it! And I fell. The session was over.
Very similar to the alpha state and childhood memories, and the joy, of weightlessness, of flight, and even the desire to spit on the worries and obsessive thoughts - all signs of the dominance of the alpha rhythm in a resting state. That is aural stimulation for You are still valid.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:great was the desire to try again.
But with this, do not rush - three times a day with breaks between auditions, not less than 200 minutes (two hundredis a little over three hours, 20 minutes).
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:was Previously set brightness to maximum(like the glitches) volume 30. Probably due to the fact I wanted worked the principle of "a watched kettle is that it boils" (as in my childhood my grandma used to say when I was in a hurry, and she wouldn't let me go without tea).
This is the main mistake of beginners is the excessive brightness. Yes, for the images is good (still - so stressful for retinal phosphenes should push each other power, and the blood's on this rampage perception of oxygen to the rods and the cones do not have time to put, and therefore so much room for interpretation by the brain). For relaxing (in General and workshops in particular) requires a minimum of impact - soft dribble not the ass-kicking.
Бауржан Танкеев wrote:I Will try again and again!
Now the main thing is not to overdo it. Yet try as close as possible to the current algorithm to work - and then not even listen to use it, but now it is better not to give the brain the occasion for me to jump in resistance.<

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Tue Dec 31, 2013 23:18

Time greeting the New year this topic. I want to congratulate all on the occasion of the new year. To wish in the new year of personal growth, awakening, proper thoughts and abilities, health and happiness, awareness. And pass the course of the Novel. Well, a favorable application of products mind machines. In General, though all the positive works for the benefit and negative space to cope with enthusiasm. Holiday.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 05, 2014 0:20

Hello,Roman.The holidays went somewhere good,and allowed some things to look at from a different angle.Rather, thinking out loud,but your opinion may be valuable.You are always flexible,expert and timely point at different moments.What obedinjaet all systems on self improvement,what are the common mechanisms?Can be hung,the device and the result is the total spilled razocherovanie...for me it is for example more thoroughly clean your barn.And in the battle!Perhaps a new twisted,and so beskonechnosti.There is no limit to improvement.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 05, 2014 0:45

In continuation,and refinement.Devices,systems, self-development etc. There is a joke about the fact if you want to amuse the Creator...tell him your plans.And still,a very good and balanced practice,as proposed by you.Thank you!Perhaps at the beginning and at the end of the year to make room for the new.The question remained opened,mechanisms uh...achieving.A workshop,IMHO,is the remote control.The alloy so to speak for the progressive(I am writing and came to the conclusion that we returned where you started.)To all a happy New Year!Kindness,love and understanding. :)