A place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...)

Чайка
Re: a Place for discussion (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by Чайка » Mon Mar 16, 2015 23:57

Thank you!!!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13

All issues outside of the particular phases or working with anchors and results - here, from the others in the workshop wash without a twinge of conscience.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:43

Good afternoon, Richard, how in Your opinion can manifest itself such a thing as the effect of Ganzfeld? Is it possible the combination with the workshop? In particular can contribute to when doing alpha training? :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 14:43

Фан-том wrote:Good afternoon, Richard, how in Your opinion can manifest itself such a thing as the effect of Ganzfeld? Is it possible the combination with the workshop? In particular can contribute to when doing alpha training? :)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5171

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Fri Aug 21, 2015 14:53

Good day and good mood to everyone!!! Refreshed alpha and beta training (with alpha day used issue 15 of Ganzfeld received very interesting images, like paint with sand) Suitable for phase synchronization, though sometimes applied to this effort.
In the near future I plan to make a break in work stuff and to get out of town, having stayed alone, with family, with nature and with ourselves.
So maksymalnie to use the released time plan to use anchoring natural state by finding in nature and the outdoors, visit beautiful places and simple communication with people... Maybe someone will be in the Arsenal of any methods to work with natural conditions, or active exercises in sync, or how it is possible efficiently to adjust the program when working with audio files?
Thank you.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Fri Sep 18, 2015 19:04

Welcome the the forum! I want to share experiences from the work done by anchoring! As I was left to nature, we decided that the alpha rest I will be more than enough! But beta anchor decided to work more carefully!!! And on your first attempts radically revised their understanding of and relationship to their action. So in the city for the beta, I meant the state of the bustle, often anchoring at different loads and problem-solving, etc., etc., as if anchoring through force. In the state of rest and relaxation clocked myself and acorel thus what was received by the brain is not loaded and charged as if at any moment ready for action.
Now a little break, analysis and planning of the next stages. Also wanted to ask about the possibility of staging such an anchor as <communication> According to as noted, for example, that laughter manifests itself - smiling, but free of easy communication is not enough... And not that you have nothing to say, as it closes on itself! As it is possible byloby to be activated on the free communication and interaction with others?
Thank you for your attention.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 19:41

Фан-том wrote:And the first attempts to radically revised their understanding of and relationship to their action.
I'm a mind-machine 2006, engaged, and until the completion of the first workshop (not here but on the forum) had a rather amateurish presentation of basic States. If you do everything according to my recommendations, the result of the workshop should be a "reference" state. Although I know those that get them only at the third round of passage.
Фан-том wrote:in the city on the beta, I meant the state of the bustle, often anchoring at different loads and problem-solving, etc., etc., as if anchoring through force.
Someone in the article saw that such a state given the name "beta junk" (personal translation, as the text is in English). It's not something that can stimulate mind-machine is an everyday blend, which must be removed by stimulating. Most practices machine set out to first develop an alpha (ie as much as possible to suppress beta, and ideally completely remove the session), and then from the alpha state to pump only a certain narrow spectra.
Фан-том wrote:Now a little break, analysis and planning of the next stages. Also wanted to ask about the possibility of staging such an anchor as <communication> According to as noted, for example, that laughter manifests itself - smiling, but a free easy communication is not enough... And not that you have nothing to say, as it closes on itself! As it is possible byloby to be activated on the free communication and interaction with others?
And in what a problem to anchor a state that consistently occurs when you communicate with others who have not seen? There is rather a mixture of frequencies need to be fixed, but it's the attitude and lack of brakes, embarrassment, prejudice,... I am with the customer in the most its pure alpha I communicate with my habit to mirror the gestures, manner of communication and the constructs of the source (tuning of NLP), the interviewee at the time communication is also immersed in alpha (maintenance). Often it brings me more unnecessary adventure than good, so this method will not advise...<

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon Sep 21, 2015 14:15

A novel, very grateful for your understanding, patience and support! With a garbage beta that just noticed!!! Therefore it suggests the idea about the surface alpha. Because when the first attempt to anchor alpha anchor has shown more impressive... probably the stress level was very high and on this background, the slightest relaxation looked brighter. Now the General condition is due to the alpha were studied, the stress level decreased, and when activated, alpha receive a "zero" state. So with the new launch plan to again run the alpha in the evening and morning of beta, also plans to connect the breath to the process to achieve deeper States. :)
PS once saw about the Delta, there is mentioned about the anchor "work", it would be very interesting to work with this, but so far no idea. Tell amp-TA! Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 22:59

Фан-том wrote:a novel, very grateful for your understanding, patience and support!
Was all of this to venture in other hand?)))
Фан-том wrote:With a garbage beta that just noticed!!! Therefore it suggests the idea about the surface alpha. Because when the first attempt to anchor alpha anchor has shown more impressive... probably the stress level was very high and on this background, the slightest relaxation looked brighter. Now the General condition is due to the alpha were studied, the stress level decreased, and when activated, alpha receive a "zero" state.
Work well with people who are right answer to your question already at the stage of his writing)))
Фан-том wrote:plans to connect the breath to the process to achieve deeper States. :)
Breathing need to plug in any case - if you choose the right sequence and duration, it is the best and most resistant type of anchors, which also does not attract the hands, the head, and the attention of others)))
Фан-том wrote:PS once saw about the Delta, there is mentioned about the anchor "work", it would be very interesting to work with this, but so far no idea. Tell amp-TA! Thank you.
I think it was in one of my newsletters at the first workshop - a high performance state or the creative state is the resource state, which occurs as a result of the correct work with exercises to sync with well-pumped alpha.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Tue Oct 06, 2015 14:55

Has started the next phase, continue to surf the boundless field... Read the newsletter of the first workshop and saw it perfectly on the other side! Apparently initially flipped through for show, and is now penetrated, in more detail, so there were thoughts for reflection and questions, respectively! And all the questions from a weak understanding of the processes...
This is also in the order of things - when you start to dominate alpha waves, fades inner monologue, usually displacing the signals associated with the negative memories, therefore, at such moments usually begin to get all sorts of unpleasant things, which seems to be as completely forgotten - they were simply driven deeper and now surfaced. Just try to pereproshit, again to overestimate these events - after all this time You are in a relaxed state, and therefore, of anxiety and fear less, then there is negativity in the situation will already be much smaller and even less - after a few sessions You will treat these events just as a normal memory - like in the newspaper read))) This will remain Your memory, but the emotional charge it will no longer be aggravating. True, not the fact that will not emerge something else, more chronic - but You can handle it :ay
About VD... I prefer to minimize (or concentration on the breath), then pereptual that when it comes to profound moments, it is necessary to dig there. At that moment, to apply anchoring? To continue to pursue the kind of cleaning themselves! As for example, the same lakes, if deep to dive, swim, watch the fish, and then at the bottom of the snag, and the anchor immediately, not only to her, and the next thread, and let her handle, uprooted not to interfere. And it turns out a whole separate work.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:09

Фан-том wrote:has Started the next phase, continue to surf the boundless field... Read the newsletter of the first workshop and saw it perfectly on the other side! Apparently initially flipped through for show, and is now penetrated, in more detail, so there were thoughts for reflection and questions, respectively! And all the questions from a weak understanding of the processes...
I kinda was too lazy to chew at all, understandable for preschoolers, with detailed explanations of each item on my fingers, and examples from Russian national fairy tales... and were deemed to be interested in the workshop should be the ones who at least a little "in the know" - he began, as the development of mailings on mind-machines and other technical systems facilitate self-development, that is anyhow who these texts will not be read - niasilil of mnogabukav. And so to say that the text is very compact - I am sure that very few people do them once carefully read, understood, comprehended and fulfilled all that is prescribed. To be honest, just an innate belief in the best does not assume that such ideal participants did not have))) But I am sure that everyone will understand and will do exactly as much as it is necessary in current time. Kind of ridiculous to demand from the person more than that for him at this stage "ceiling", although you have to resort to measures to raise this "ceiling," at least to the level of "skirting" to give at least a small chance to assess the size of the "room."
This is also in the order of things - when you start to dominate alpha waves, fades inner monologue, usually displacing the signals associated with the negative memories, therefore, at such moments usually begin to get all sorts of unpleasant things, which seems to be as completely forgotten - they were simply driven deeper and now surfaced. Just try to pereproshit, again to overestimate these events - after all this time You are in a relaxed state, and therefore, of anxiety and fear less, then there is negativity in the situation will already be much smaller and even less - after a few sessions You will treat these events just as a normal memory - like in the newspaper read))) This will remain Your memory, but the emotional charge it will no longer be aggravating. True, not the fact that will not emerge something else, more chronic - but You can handle it :ay
About VD... I prefer to minimize (or concentration on the breath),
ATS is the internal silence is "notdoing", that is a state when the active consciousness as if paused, the status is balanced on the tip of the needle of rock, ready to fall at the slightest pretext and even without it. All the released resources are waiting for tasks. And the score and focus on the breath is still the task at hand - exercise to displace one of "doing" (unmanaged and chaotic) to another (more manageable and less chaotic) is just a step towards inner silence, but not it itself.
here pereptual that when it comes to profound moments, it is necessary to dig there. At that moment, to apply anchoring? To continue to pursue the kind of cleaning themselves! As for example, the same lakes, if deep to dive, swim, watch the fish, and then at the bottom of the snag, and the anchor immediately, not only to her, and the next thread, and let her handle, uprooted not to interfere. And it turns out a whole separate work.
What's the point? I think we should not bring you to depression on the levers - you need to leave space to creativity and intrigue))) Expensive drugs and trudnodostizhimye things always help and are appreciated much more freestuff, even if the latter is much higher quality... In personal immersion, you cannot resort to tricks and gimmicks - so it is very easy unwittingly to substitute for its accurate simulation. We will akorim resource state, but not our work in them is something that is impossible to forget. That is, we can be anchored only to the fact of the dip, but not a specific place - it will still have to row there myself. Where is the confidence that the anchor "somewhere near snag" will not include this very snag (as one of the benchmarks, and if to be specific - the main and only benchmark), to unconsciously activate revert it to its original state - when it is again the same old huge gnarled snag under the silt and sand in the same place, and we are confident that dragged her to the shore and used as small architectural forms in an uncomfortable way to be reminded of where it is better not to expand the water surface?<

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sun Oct 11, 2015 13:43

For those who only enters the topic, on the battleship Potemkin :?
so it is very easy unwittingly to substitute for its accurate imitation
in my opinion this is the root cause of progress or regress, the question is, how to recognize where the true condition and where about...the revision of the anchors...
Live and learn...
I once did as a child - my grandfather taught. I read and at the same time believed out loud from one to ten and back, and he was sitting next to and pushed when I was lost. At first I did not remember from reading it, and then gone.
But percussion is also a good technique.]
Cool :ay
Andy wrote(a):
K-13 wrote(a):
Because it is the most effective method of anchoring a resource state.

Maybe in my case then to the entrance and put some anchor and resource as any other?

If you will be able to deliver, then why not? But it is better to anchored individual graduation status - light alpha relaxation anchored to the modified gesture (the deeper the state, the more closer to the original, for example, to close the fingers pads, and one pad to touch the base of another and when you dive deeper and deeper to push the pad closer and closer to the other pad), set the depth size of the key image, depth or duration of breath.
very interesnenko, so my mind is spinning about a certain sequence of anchors is activated, or to create some benchmarks, control points to be on the rise to enter a state

Вад

Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Вад » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:07

of Sheba
I recommend reading the book by Anna wise "Inspiration to order" (it is here on the website http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ )
then you will understand why mindmachine works this way and not another, why recommend special order of the sessions and why the novel doesn't send all files at once, only those for the current stage and why not to ourselves, but prepare for the long and persistent study of the States... before going to the next stage...

P. S. Roman, can turn on reading the book Anna wise(even surface) as a requirement during the passage of the workshop? The number of trapunto-jumping on stages would be reduced significantly

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:28

Вад wrote:PS Roman, can turn on reading the book Anna wise(even surface) as a requirement during the passage of the workshop? The number of trapunto-jumping on stages would be reduced significantly
To be honest, I yet did not read :oops:
But it is in the queue after Golovacheva and Zlotnikov.

Therefore, do not recommend... :?

Савская

Post by Савская » Mon Nov 09, 2015 0:42

Вад wrote:Sheba
I recommend reading the book by Anna wise "Inspiration to order" (it is here on the website http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ )
then you will understand why mindmachine works this way and not another, why recommend special order of the sessions and why the novel doesn't send all files at once, only those for the current stage and why not to ourselves, but prepare for the long and persistent study of the States... before going to the next stage...

P. S. Roman, can turn on reading the book Anna wise(even surface) as a requirement during the passage of the workshop? The number of trapunto-jumping on stages would be reduced significantly
Oh, excuse me, but I now have almost no time to read.
I'm in no hurry at all.
With the files I realized that I needed to listen to everything, and then those that liked it, but somehow missed that it's the first 5).
I'm not asking you to send me all and to be honest, I try not to read more than you need for today, because I noticed that the extra info is only a hindrance.
Roman took a taxi - now it's his burden))

Вад

Post by Вад » Wed Nov 11, 2015 13:49

soon I will move on to the next attempt to pass the adaptation period.
once again interested in the issue of "loss of body" as a criterion of successful completion of a period of adaptation
reread the research of Anna wise.
page 38 of her book:
stage 4) (out of six, the sixth - most bosmina, the level of the Buddha)
Expressed attention (listening) to the breath, heartbeat etc. sectioned off.
the blurred lines of the body
Numb members
The feeling of dissolving in the air

The feeling increase or decrease body size
A feeling of lightness or heaviness
Dive into the inner \ outer world
and this corresponds to a frequency of 8-11
further description:
Extremely weakened-tion of Beta-rhythm
Steady alpha rhythm
Increasing Theta-rhythm
ie, people should (to be honest undergoing a period of adaptation) to learn using the tracks of the Novel + audiostrobe to learn how to reduce the adjustment period your brain activity from 20-25 (normal human) to 8-11. Not much overpriced these requirements for a period of adaptation? These requirements would be reasonable for alpha-training for it is in this stage reaches a steady alpha rhythm.
for a period of adaptation may be more logical and appropriate would be the requirements from stage 2)
Scattered energy begins to gather
The growing sense of peace
Unconscious activation of the imagination
A return to childhood
The activation of memories
A little attention span
The feeling of being between meditation and the normal state
The transition state
the weakening of the Beta-rhythm
The strengthening of the alpha rhythm
Intermittent Theta waves (sometimes-being and prop-giver)
frequency 14-16

not surprised, in fact, further training many people throw on stage for alpha (read past posts from past trainings) - as there are likely requirements is frankly overrated.

of course, this is your author's training you, and only you can decide what should the format of this training and what should be the criteria for proceeding to the next step, but, IMHO, in the current criteria, the training is doomed to screening 99,999999% of the participants already at the stage of alpha (if the person lied to you about the achievements of the blur of the body or convinced himself that he had a blur of the body and involuntarily lied to you), or at the stage of the adaptation period (to be honest tried to pass and without self-deception).<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 15:22

wadas You probably noticed, the book Anne wise I have not read, so to answer questions it does not intend in principle. The man who earns a living conducting paid workshops in books and could not write to the audience to gather more. The same Jose Silva his ilk in the same notice repeatedly.

All requirements and recommendations are compiled, updated and edited solely on the basis of feedback from participants of previous workshops. Without all sorts of clever books. In particular, such feelings very vividly described to me in Skype the participants of the first workshop, which did not have the opportunity to read the reviews of previous held, and some enthusiastic cries of classmates did not hear, as reported in a conference not all. Many of them even before that with the technology of audio-visual stimulation did not face - they were recruited from a forum of gobnascale (http://hypnosite.ru/ - once there was a very popular resource with high traffic and hundreds of new messages a day - the workshop was such a program - http://medsport.forum24.ru/?1-5-0-00000 ... 1332860357).

Believe me, if done as written, and not simulating by pulling three or four classes out of five, and even nedochetov recommendations (volume/brightness exceeding, not drinking the water, pulled the uncomfortable pants and tenacious neck with thumbs under the narrow collar, forgetting to kick out of the room cat and warn roommates not to distract with silly questions that no doubt will arise in the ensuing silence), the majority of these results gets in a week. I'm just not the first year engaged in this already know very well, as most classes are held, as well as the fact that if a person is not able to provide normal operation with the device, he begins to look guilty on the side of the manufacturers of the device to find fault or to accuse me of inflated requirements. I'm not forcing You to do on my program: the farm - is voluntary...

However, with confidence I can say one thing - if You don't achieve what I require as a checkpoint of this stage (at least with respect to the error, which we blamed on the individual characteristics of the participants) to go on stage with anchoring a resource state with a dominant alpha makes no sense.

PS: I am well aware that in this mode (when no one owes nothing) very few will be able to find the strength and motivation for such a regime of exercises, but pull the gills and customize magic wedgies I don't want anyone else. No I no heaps of extra free time, nor the desire. The program is working, especially the first stages, but to get it, you need to put a lot of effort. This is quite natural - free cheese only in a mousetrap, but one that is no obligation, you need to earn through hard work. Changes needed for aworkt (inworkyou, youworkt - to randomly occurring state of steel controlled, becoming of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the course of hard and painstaking work party over the other, and not above my party). All is fair.

PS2: Nobody prevents You from doing on the book Anna wise? If You like it more... However, it seems to me that everything will be the same as in the school Method, Silva (who, incidentally, like my workshop with a dozen programs designed): almost each page is roughly disguised hint "You can make yourself, but without a visit to our workshops/purchases our drives that is not available to all or not in full". The workshop will push the state of the group and again have to plow - out of fear to be a loser in the eyes of others or out of fear to waste money. From the same motives, by the way, follows the logic of overstatement of the results and participants in such group sessions.<

Вад

Post by Вад » Wed Nov 11, 2015 18:03

the book Anne wise I have not read, so to answer questions it does not intend in principle. The man who earns a living conducting paid workshops in books and could not write to the audience to gather more. The same Jose Silva his ilk in the same notice repeatedly.
1) perhaps I should not read it, I ended up, actually, on this website.
I read everything in the section http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ "Publications". Is the fourth from the top. It was after her prochtenii understand why Andrei Patrushev recommends a special procedure for sessions of the mind and why people from the workshop so "disappears into nowhere"
2) it seminars not zarabyvaet, she was already dead. And he left no "school," as, for example, left Osho or Silva and "students" make money on "Fuckers". There is no such. She is a scientist.
"I have not read, but condemn" position is counter-productive.
could spend 3-3. 5 hours and read a book
perhaps the negativity against her would be less.
. In particular, such feelings very vividly described to me in Skype the participants of the first workshop, which did not have the opportunity to read the reviews of previous held, and some enthusiastic cries of classmates did not hear, as reported in a conference not all. Many of them even before that with the technology of audio-visual stimulation did not face - they were recruited from a forum of gobnascale
if the person is to use mindmachine several years practiced a variety of meditative and trance techniques, then a certain level of it accumulated and, of course, with MM at once easy going.
most of these gets results in a week
sorry, but I do not believe that a person with zero that meditation and/or hypnoticstate not engaged, and got this result - will manage in 2,5-3 times per week to reduce the frequency of their brain waves. If a lot of people, why do you some of those complained, that the vast majority of "lost" after receiving the file the alpha session. But there is still and beta training, and sync.hemispheres and theta training...
if the person is not able to provide normal operation with the device, he begins to look guilty on the side of the manufacturers of the device to find fault with or to blame me for overestimation of requirements
I personally secured all the necessary conditions and carefully implement the recommendations. The result is no (more precisely it is, and the more similar the feelings on stage 2) and 3) from the book by Anna wise), but how can you reach stage 4) .if the frequency of your tracks 8-11 above those specified in the sensations of dissolution and loss of the body? it is much more difficult.
And I'm not accused of inflating claims. I only suggested the workshop to make more appropriate scientifically based approach.
A group of scientists (which included Anna wise) with instruments thoroughly researched the brain waves of many people from Housewives and businessmen to yogis and people of creative professions. Revealed patterns, showed the different stages of consciousness. etc.
It was a suggestion, not an accusation
very few will be able to find the strength and motivation for such a regime of exercises, but pull the gills and customize magic wedgies I don't want anyone else.
kick me I'll vysokomotivirovan. I honestly want to take the workshop ,I'm not lying about the space of the sensations that are experienced and do not require the files to a new stage. When I had zatrudeniya and you advised me to find the posts of Kazakh, where you advised him how to get around them, I spent half the evening searching, but I found them. To say that I'm not motivated and I need to kick - unlikely to need.
I want to get from MM the maximum benefit. I carefully read your recommendations to the workshop, I carefully read the publication on the website http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ I want to know how MM works, based on what principles, etc. Of those publications that I read, I make a clear conclusion that the developers of modern MM base their practices on research of a group of scientists, which included Anna Weis.
However, with confidence I can say one thing - if You don't achieve what I require as a checkpoint of this stage (at least with respect to the error, which we blamed on the individual characteristics of the participants) to go on stage with anchoring a resource state with a dominant alpha makes no sense.
I fully understand that. And this is why, unlike most participants, I do not lie about experiencing sensations
This is quite natural - free cheese only in a mousetrap, but one that is no obligation, you need to earn through hard work
I agree, so hard work
Nobody prevents You from doing on the book Anna wise? If You like it more...
the funny thing is that this book is a scientific study.
there are a few exercises but more like a little practical assignments after the lecture.
A full "school" with a developed system of workshops, trainings, and hundreds of exercises-there's just no in principle.
A full workshop there
rather, there is just a scientific basis for creation of own workshop on the management of waves of brain activity.
I'm not forcing You to do on my program: the farm - is voluntary...
all perfectly understand.
on one hand, you are doing a great and good cause: help people become wiser, kinder, inner integrity with the help of the workshop
on the other hand, your workshop based on the interaction with people who are up to ethogo already engaged in any of the practices (meditation, yoga, hypno, or any other system to work with consciousness)
and your criteria for "success" is based on the interaction with them and made sense in the otnsheniya them
when the workshop comes "from outside", as I, for example, who like not doing anything
then, it's either lie about their feelings, or tell the honest story. In any case, the man leaves the workshop.
if we proceed from a scientific point of view
stage there is the following (on the waves of brain activity):
20-25 (stable Beta-rhythm, often with other wave mi may punctuate as contained alpha waves)
16-20 (lowering activity of Beta waves, but they are still there, intermittent, but stronger alpha waves)
14-16 (impairment of Beta-rhythm Increased alpha rhythm Interspersed Theta waves (sometimes-being and prop-giver)
11-14 (extremely weak Beta-rhythm Steady alpha rhythm May be more regular Theta waves with increased frequency and / or amplitude)
8-11 (extremely weakened-tion of the Beta rhythm Steady alpha rhythm Increasing Theta-rhythm)
5-8 (good handling Beta waves, the ability to consciously clear the mind of thoughts, or, conversely, something to think about. Steady alpha rhythm Steady Theta rhythm)
0-5 (4th possible schemes:
1. The active state of the intellect (Beta-alpha-Theta-Delta)
2. The optimal meditation (alpha-Theta-Delta waves)
3. Low electrical activity of the brain (two straight vertical. lines)
4. Developed state of the intellect (circular diagram with a Beta-alpha-Theta-Delta waves without kinks, remind-ing the neck of the bottle)

and if your workshop has consistently pursued a person for these stages, then regardless of whether was before people experience with mediciae, hypnosis (and other things) or never had, the results would be everything and much more people are reaching the end of the workshop
in the current scheme, when people are invited for a week by using the "route recommendations" to jump from 20-25 (stable beta, in which they have lived most of my life) to 8-11 (stable alpha with increasing theta) - workshop doomed to the loss of most of the participants already in the early stages, and you are doomed to eternal torment in the style of: "here is the workshop free, and most of the cast really did not work out, you cast pearls before swine."
alas.<

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Wed Nov 11, 2015 21:17

Let me ask, and in what actually a question? I believe the basic principle here, work, work and more work, share experience, but the understanding of the work is all his own, and the requirements and goals are different. I also started a workshop from scratch, and also not quite get it, but everyone has their own understanding of the beautiful! As they say if long tormented something happens! I supplemented the workshop, and even a song of Leopold the cat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-Ok4l9yGY very helpful...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 21:42

Listen, Vadim...
You read only one book on the theme "rhythms of the brain" and have already decided that know the topic better than anyone, despite the fact that they even relax on a typewriter, not.
Now You are hard to impose this book to me to You to speak in the language You understand. And the more I think that is quite ripe so I redrew for You the entire syllabus. Who really wants to do the deals. It's not for everyone - all in a row can listen to the session machines in the order which they Andrew Vadimych outlined - "r"-"c"-"E"-"d"-"r" - all for three weeks, alternating in random order.
Вад wrote:
the book Anne wise I have not read, so to answer questions it does not intend in principle. The man who earns a living conducting paid workshops in books and could not write to the audience to gather more. The same Jose Silva his ilk in the same notice repeatedly.
1) perhaps I should not read it, I ended up, actually, on this website.
I read everything in the section http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ "Publications". Is the fourth from the top. It was after her prochtenii understand why Andrei Patrushev recommends a special procedure for sessions of the mind and why people from the workshop so "disappears into nowhere"
I perfectly understand where workshop lost people, and not just wrote about it in this section. The vast majority is eliminated when he realizes that will not be a freebie. Now the people mainly in klipovoy thinking works - saw-wanted-distracted-change your mind. We have a program for at least three months painted - ghastlier neimovirna difficult task for the average modern person))) In our society the relationship from "lovers" of people, not every time this serious experience live...
2) it seminars not zarabyvaet, she was already dead. And he left no "school," as, for example, left Osho or Silva and "students" make money on "Fuckers". There is no such. She is a scientist.
http://annawise.com/ - here is the website of her school. No difference with the Method of Silva not see.
"I have not read, but condemn" position is counter-productive.
could spend 3-3. 5 hours and read a book
perhaps the negativity against her would be less.
I do not blame the book - I wrote that it is no worse popular books Jose Silva, and this is very good. I just have other priorities.
In particular, such feelings very vividly described to me in Skype the participants of the first workshop, which did not have the opportunity to read the reviews of previous held, and some enthusiastic cries of classmates did not hear, as reported in a conference not all. Many of them even before that with the technology of audio-visual stimulation did not face - they were recruited from a forum of gobnascale
if the person is to use mindmachine several years practiced a variety of meditative and trance techniques, then a certain level of it accumulated and, of course, with MM at once easy going.
On the website of gobnascale practised meditation? Ha-ha three times... pseudo-scientific chatter, repost/copypasted content of other people's articles and squabbles on the basis of priority ericksoniana approach over the classic they're practiced))) Hypnosis for a thousand participants God forbid a couple have mastered at least at the level of immersing of metaphor... of Experience in stimulation and trance States was not one of the participants of the workshop.
most of these gets results in a week
sorry, but I do not believe that a person with zero that meditation and/or hypnoticstate not engaged, and got this result - will manage in 2,5-3 times per week to reduce the frequency of their brain waves.
Here is what You and prevents :?
If a lot of people, why do you some of those complained, that the vast majority of "lost" after receiving the file the alpha session. But there is still and beta training, and sync.hemispheres and theta training...
So the overwhelming majority of them not even listening - just puts in a bunch of other Goodies downloaded from the torrent, and safely forget))) Max take some minutes of one file, will be delayed,but I'll decide that "and then do".
if the person is not able to provide normal operation with the device, he begins to look guilty on the side of the manufacturers of the device to find fault with or to blame me for overestimation of requirements
I personally secured all the necessary conditions and carefully implement the recommendations. The result is no (more precisely it is, and the more similar the feelings on stage 2) and 3) from the book by Anna wise), but how can you reach stage 4) .if the frequency of your tracks 8-11 above those specified in the sensations of dissolution and loss of the body? it is much more difficult.
The frequency of these tracks gradually is lowered from 14 to 9. That is why they were selected in r-sessions of the mind-machines are mixed all in a row. So thoughts at the ceiling. On these files is quite possible to achieve the degree of relaxation that are described. But for the transition that is not required - just without that many do not understand what it's about - they believe that if you sit around not really moving, not stirring foot, a tongue, or even virtually no wrinkling her forehead - it is the real meditation and deep relaxation. At least until the moment when the foot is numb begin))) I'm exaggerating of course, but the point is transferred.
Courses listen, yet not understand why. Use other audio files to be alpha - they are now in thousands. These are given for those who do not want to look for - they are sufficient.
And I'm not accused of inflating claims. I only suggested the workshop to make more appropriate scientifically based approach.
So do these nucleolonemal works. Tomorrow the DOE will write a treatise about the benefits of concentration at the fifth point in vneshneeconomicheskoy meditation and again I'll have to adjust to any fan of John DOE, dissatisfied with the lack in the program is the fundamental basis for the Lotus posture. I repeat - the program is tested by practice and modified based on real experiences by real people.
You've read the books Jose Silva (of Robert stone, ed Byrne, Bert Goldman, Philip Miele...)? A book by Robert Allan Monroe? And Vianna Stibal and her "theta healing" is familiar to You? Recommend))) will be Less course to take for the truth of the word "reputable scientists"...
a Group of scientists (which included Anna wise) with instruments thoroughly researched the brain waves of many people from Housewives and businessmen to yogis and people of creative professions. Revealed patterns, showed the different stages of consciousness. etc.
This is the text from the Book by Anna wise as I understand it? (Wise it is translated, and can be as knowledgable or arrogant to translate) I have read mention of it in the American version of google - standard variant. Earned a living the fact that charged visitors to their seminars. They are there, as we have - not became a member officially - no problem! Open your Academy and you are an academician. Every touring leading seminars for solidity has your Institute. This is good for science - there are open, different from officially recognized science perspective on the structure of the universe, but not all such discoveries are really scientific and certainly Naumovski.
very few will be able to find the strength and motivation for such a regime of exercises, but pull the gills and customize magic wedgies I don't want anyone else.
kick me I'll vysokomotivirovan. I honestly want to take the workshop ,I'm not lying about the space of the sensations that are experienced and do not require the files to a new stage. When I had zatrudeniya and you advised me to find the posts of Kazakh, where you advised him how to get around them, I spent half the evening searching, but I found them. To say that I'm not motivated and I need to kick - unlikely to need.
While I can see that You write a lot extra in the subject of the adaptation period of the workshop. When I for fun I suggest to try a mind-machine to one of their guests (none of them knew until that moment what it is) - 9 out of 10 after a short instruction on the most common r-session of the cars flies so far that he returned 10 minutes comes. The remaining tenth is just the beginning I am sure that all this is nonsense - agreeing to the experiment, he is just looking for an opportunity to prove it to others. Well, and finds, of course... There is, of course, "pressed", but not as much as it seems. One thing I do know - if people do not know what to expect from the use of "that thing with glasses and headphones," he gets the most vivid impression.
I want to obtain from MM the maximum benefit. I carefully read your recommendations to the workshop, I carefully read the publication on the website http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ I want to know how MM works, on what principles founded, etc. Of those publications that I read, I make a clear conclusion that the developers of modern MM base their practices on research of a group of scientists, which included Anna Weis.
Read the best of Robert Monroe, really - he's in some of his works quite clearly described Your options for yourself. Himself did not act of his own program - he was trying to analyze them and the brain does not fell below the beta. I your files not listening to achieve States (created from beginning to end in the audio editor, which in subsequent stages the majority) - only those who go out of their ready-made templates, which I particularly don't get bogged down.
I fully understand that. And this is why, unlike most participants, I do not lie about experiencing sensations
Krylov's fable about the Fox and the grapes to You can be applied on all sides))) "They all lie" is a good excuse))) to Achieve this particular state Anna wise describes how I understand it? Use this for completing this stage. I'll even include Your recommendation to the program under Your name, if you get really good option.
This is quite natural - free cheese only in a mousetrap, but one that is no obligation, you need to earn through hard work
I agree, so hard work
While You much harder and breed demagoguery in the subject - it can be great to prevent other parties, although seldom read by others in these topics, especially where there is a lot of letters)))
Nobody prevents You from doing on the book Anna wise? If You like it more...
the funny thing is that this book is a scientific study.
The abstract says absolutely nothing.
there are some exercises, but more like a little practical assignments after the lecture.
A full "school" with a developed system of workshops, trainings, and hundreds of exercises-there's just no in principle.
A full workshop there
Well, that's what I said - the main purpose of the book is to draw attention to Anna wise and her seminars. I was very taken aback by books like "the Secret" Rhonda Byrne - the authors of which make their money solely on the fact that teaching people to make money, teach people to live safely, but they live safely only because sell their training books and take the money with the trainees in person. In this way it is possible to hang listener any noodles, just her form allowed her to stay on the ears.
rather, there is just a scientific basis for creation of own workshop on the management of waves of brain activity.
:ay
I'm not forcing You to do on my program: the farm - is voluntary...
all perfectly understand.
on one hand, you are doing a great and good cause: help people become wiser, kinder, inner integrity with the help of the workshop
on the other hand, your workshop based on the interaction with people who are up to ethogo already engaged in any of the practices (meditation, yoga, hypno, or any other system to work with consciousness)
and your criteria for "success" is based on the interaction with them and made sense in the otnsheniya them
when the workshop comes "from outside", as I, for example, who like not doing anything
then, it's either lie about their feelings, or tell the honest story. In any case, the man leaves the workshop.
If people really worked in the workshop, he gets results. Or practical experience (which is not bad in itself) - it can then work out (the program, then open, and files on the network at all stages you can find any number without restrictions). You overly inflated importance, and it prevents any business.
if we proceed from a scientific point of view there is the next stage (on the waves of brain activity):
20-25 (stable Beta-rhythm, often with other wave mi may punctuate as contained alpha waves)
16-20 (lowering activity of Beta waves, but they are still there, intermittent, but stronger alpha waves)
14-16 (impairment of Beta-rhythm Increased alpha rhythm Interspersed Theta waves (sometimes-being and prop-giver)
11-14 (extremely weak Beta-rhythm Steady alpha rhythm May be more regular Theta waves with increased frequency and / or amplitude)
8-11 (extremely weakened-tion of the Beta rhythm Steady alpha rhythm Increasing Theta-rhythm)
5-8 (good handling Beta waves, the ability to consciously clear the mind of thoughts, or, conversely, something to think about. Steady alpha rhythm Steady Theta rhythm)
0-5 (4th possible schemes:
1. The active state of the intellect (Beta-alpha-Theta-Delta)
2. The optimal meditation (alpha-Theta-Delta waves)
3. Low electrical activity of the brain (two straight vertical. lines)
4. Developed state of the intellect (circular diagram with a Beta-alpha-Theta-Delta waves without kinks, remind-ing the neck of the bottle)

and if your workshop has consistently pursued a person for these stages, the
it was biliverdine another workshop - and that's all.
regardless of: had first person experience with mediciae, hypnosis (and other things) or never had, the results would be everything and much more people are reaching the end of the workshop
in the current scheme, when people are invited for a week by using the "route recommendations" to jump from 20-25 (stable beta, in which they have lived most of my life) to 8-11 (stable alpha with increasing theta) - workshop doomed to the loss of most of the participants already in the early stages, and you are doomed to eternal torment in the style of: "here is the workshop free, and most of the cast really did not work out, you cast pearls before swine."
I have no doubt. I have a few dozen of those who really works, and this is enough for me. Hundreds of others and so would be eliminated - the reasons I have voiced above. Alpha is a natural condition of man during the day at least an hour it comes in fits and starts. You know man every 7-12 minutes for just a second, falls in the alpha, resetting internal monologue (it is in the 80-ies on large statistical samples identified several independent scientific institutions). So it is not necessary to justify their failures - it is better to think about how to achieve success.
alas.
Zadornov remembered his linguistic research :lol:<

Вад

Post by Вад » Wed Nov 11, 2015 22:46

Novel
though your training is free, but feedback is feedback. At least, feedback can help you not to waste time (if people don't projdet training to the end - this is the loss of their time, and yours too).
my feedback was an attempt to explain why the majority of participants do not reach even to the middle. And, unfortunately, no information reached if at least one person before the end of the training. I'm not read the forum, but like some Bulgarian or Romanians (I do not remember) managed to get to theta, but did not understand - was it theta or not. Only one person has come down to theta.... Maybe the signal is a symptom that the workshop should be modified somewhat?
Unfortunately, my feedback is you are perceived (and, perhaps fortunately - time will tell).
good luck in all your endeavors

and I think I'm going to do in the scheme of Andrei Vadimovich.
thank you for the time that you spent talking with me - it was, after all, it is useful (at least for me).

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Nov 11, 2015 22:52

Вад wrote:I'm not read the forum, but like some Bulgarian or Romanians (I do not remember) managed to get to theta, but did not understand - was it theta or not. Only one person has come down to theta...
Passed. :) Self-discipline is needed, even when he wants to sleep or for other reasons. Here is her /self-discipline/ and try to use now in learning coming soon/photo/read.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 23:35

You wadwhile he did not even come into the number of these participants, and only require to consider Your experience. Your feedback, while it can not be considered valuable feedback. Answer first those questions which I have formulated in answer to Your puttee.
And then You all accuse of lying, but where is the guarantee that You write the truth? For example here:
I personally secured all the necessary conditions and carefully implement the recommendations.
And indeed on this forum I hardly listen to written - then everyone chooses himself, need it or not.

For me, the best feedback is the feedback that I can really test. Believe me, if the person tet-a-tet (at least on a web Cam) activates the same alpha, then in his appearance, even far from the NLP person it is very easy to calibrate, alpha or his imagination.

Вад

Post by Вад » Wed Nov 11, 2015 23:50

A novel thought here to write a detailed response, already started, and then realized that your quote:
I was very taken aback by books like "the Secret" Rhonda Byrne - the authors of which make their money solely on the fact that teaching people to make money, teach people to live safely, but they live safely only because sell their training books and take the money with the trainees in person.
apply to you personally: you are clearly not in the alpha are.
When I reached the start of alpha (or whatever it's properly called), I've already benefited a lot, even everyday little things
I was much more relaxed and friendly than usual
well, then, as you write, in what manner....
this is clearly not alpha and not even starting.
you obviously have to do, may again study of the alpha and the list goes on...
"shoemaker without shoes" - so people say

PS all the best to you!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 23:57

Вад wrote:novel, I thought to write a detailed response, already started, and then
... and then adequate words ran out, and causeless negativity will not go away...
just realized your quote:
I was very taken aback by books like "the Secret" Rhonda Byrne - the authors of which make their money solely on the fact that teaching people to make money, teach people to live safely, but they live safely only because sell their training books and take the money with the trainees in person.
apply to you personally: you are clearly not in the alpha are.
Three answers of Your choice:
1. With what You have? Your alpha turns a man into a vegetable that anyone can sell anything - pour it with impunity, their negative or without resistance to impose their will on anything not based on "authoritative" opinion, without giving any arguments?
2. Do you really think that someone is always in the alpha might be? You this Anna Weis said in his wonderful book, except that You didn't study?
3. Most openly dissatisfied with the workshop on the basis of personal failings (which didn't work out due to their own laziness, irresponsibility, carelessness or just the unfulfilled desire and the ability to grab everything at once) will inevitably begin to write about what I personally "not in alpha" - look, which I answered them, I'm too lazy to repeat)))
When I've reached the initial alpha (or whatever it's properly called), I've already benefited a lot, even everyday little things
Nevertheless, You started to get dissatisfied with their Scriptures and to give invaluable advice.
Me too please many things, but I am wary obviously disturbing things - I'm well aware of the causes of the alarming relationship or other reactions. This is what is called awareness.
I was much more relaxed and friendly than usual
well, then, as you write, in what manner....
this is clearly not alpha and not even starting.
you obviously have to do, may again study of the alpha and the list goes on...
"shoemaker without shoes" - so people say

PS all the best to you!
What we wanted to prove - "questions on the merits will not answer - the fool".
Goodbye, Vadim.<