A place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...)

к-13
Re: a Place for discussion (questions, answers, ideas...)

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 0:48

Вячеслав. wrote:Hello,Roman.The holidays went somewhere good,and allowed some things to look at from a different angle.Rather, thinking out loud,but your opinion may be valuable.You are always flexible,expert and timely point at different moments.What obedinjaet all systems on self improvement,what are the common mechanisms?Can be hung,the device and the result is the total spilled razocherovanie...for me it is for example more thoroughly clean your barn.And in the battle!Perhaps a new twisted,and so beskonechnosti.There is no limit to improvement.
Hello, Vyacheslav...
Look from a different angle will allow You finally to take up the development of the stage adaptation?
All systems self-help in common - these are the conditions of work. It works. The work will be the result. You can go any way, if you go, sooner or later will come - some way longer, some shorter, but you need to go on one - to rush between the roads and do a few steps each, then quit - the surest way to disappointment. I suggest not very long and quite simple way, allowing to pass a part of the path to the goal (for someone on the go and don't need). You can as many "clean your barn" and walk in circles around it, but the pace of Perfection is reached only on the basis of guff about lofty topics.
No offense - I don't like to play up.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15

Roman,that's just the work.To develop something,that life itself is.A workshop helps mobilizovat resources,for the most part internal.For more effective interaction with others and overcoming difficult life situations.The theme of the anchors are not new...for me and useful,simple example.For honesty thank you,with just your words I realized that these words,trying to emphasize it.I suspect...and I'm working on this error in words,and other...

Михня

Post by Михня » Sat Feb 22, 2014 22:46

Hi all.

Bought the Navigator, 21 days listening to different sessions, not often, mostly at night.

On the last day listened to "Endomorphine" on frequency "r".

In the morning I woke up with the noise in my head.

Think it will take, but two weeks passed, and the noise continues.

In contrast to the squeaking sound of the faucet, the noise is tolerable, but pleasant is not enough.

Decided it was time to go to surrender, to begin to the audiologist, and he will send on, if it considers that it is not his job.

Who in this account is what information??????????????

Михня

Post by Михня » Sat Feb 22, 2014 22:48

Hi all.

Bought the Navigator, 21 days listening to different sessions, not often, mostly at night.

On the last day listened to "Endomorphine" on frequency "r".

In the morning I woke up with the noise in my head.

Think it will take, but two weeks passed, and the noise continues.

In contrast to the squeaking sound of the faucet, the noise is tolerable, but pleasant is not enough.

Decided it was time to go to surrender, to begin to the audiologist, and he will send on, if it considers that it is not his job.

Who in this account is what information??????????????

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07

Look, Mihnea...
I will pretend that have not noticed, once removed five identical messages (in several pieces in a row in the same topic) in the topic of the workshop (called multiposting and is a gross violation of the rules of respect towards the participants of the forum, in Your case, blatant), will pretend to not see two absolutely identical messages...

Let me remind you (or inform if You do not know) that this section - the section of the workshop to work with the mind-machine - designed exclusively for workshop participants and for communication exclusively within the framework of the workshop, and all other users write in other sections in the related topics. Believe me, despite the fact that You have written all your posts in my topic on the forum, there are other specifically designed to answer such questions.

Also, let me clarify that this is my section, and I personally do not have any relation to the development of the instrument the Navigator, nor his sales (perhaps as one of the first buyers). I've been doing what work with people who have agreed to engage with the instrument sound and light stimulation (any and even without it) - on my program, with my sessions, I have a certain order and with all requirements, carefully read all safety precautions and my recommendations for avoiding the negative effects of training with machine. Only with them and no one but them. And only on these conditions.

You among the participants of the workshop no. You did not exist among the participants of this forum until, until You fell in my section with a bunch of duplicates of the above posts.

That is, I don't know what happened to You. Not because I don't care (it's not), but for the banal reason that I simply don't know what You listened to on the device, as You listened, how many of the safety requirements for this audition violated (and you know about them at all) and any deviation from the standard state of overall health have. I don't even know the nature of Your noise (what is it in my head, and differs from the squeaking sound of the crane's says that description fit perfectly any sounds besides the sound of the squeaking of the crane).

I can only assume that You used the device on over-inflated for You personally on the brightness and the volume as well as combined for one audition (or at intervals of less than 2-3 hours) session on relaxation and activation (beginners change externally imposed conditions have not so plastically going on so the power shift is perceived as a stressful situation with all its consequences), or exceeded the recommended time of lessons (for beginners it should not exceed 45 minutes). In this case, Your brain initially tried to block the adjustment of their rhythms under external stimulation, and after You did not heed this signal, decided to scare You so You took a break and (finally) read how to work with the device. This is the normal protective reaction of the psyche and the behavior of his master, who is trying to hurt himself. You, I suppose, these two weeks even, and continued the session to listen... ENT You in this matter really helps.

Using the appliance can lead to serious health consequences (at least for individuals who do not have contraindications to it and does not put before itself the purpose of such consequences), but for a while if used improperly, life can complicate things.

Be so kind, if you want to continue to use the device, review the material for its users.

And if you want to get someone else's answer, please post your message in the right topic - then it most likely will not answer.
For example, here:
viewforum.php?f=9
viewforum.php?f=2
viewforum.php?f=38<

котэ

Post by котэ » Sun Jun 01, 2014 22:01

Hello )
Is there still an opportunity to enroll in a workshop or get access to basic sessions for adaptation ? Or can spit on this idea and deal with the healing of A. Patrushev ??

котэ

Post by котэ » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47

Closed topic saw.... It turns out with the workshop already does?

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Mon Jun 02, 2014 20:33

Still does, it says bc. Look at the topic adaptation for feeding hope.

Джуди

Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by Джуди » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:59

Well, the machine broke down :shock:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 13:01

In half? :shock: What happened?

Джуди

Post by Джуди » Fri Jun 06, 2014 13:04

yeah, works only right side))) the session is heard only in the right ear and is visible only to right eye :shock:
I checked all the rest see and hear still both ears and both eyes))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 13:08

Session or only the files in the workshop? It seems that it's just from the player in the machine misses one audio channel or the contact on the connector somewhere is weak, or the cable itself broke. Try session from machine start if everything is in order, I'm sure the cord (or the balance on the player).

Джуди

Post by Джуди » Fri Jun 06, 2014 13:11

I will try in the evening

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:40

Good day! Summer ends, the weather frowns, and that I had a desire to leave the matter urgent and to go to a warm country to be distracted from the important things a bit to extend your summer and tune into the winter! Accordingly the question arose, how best to anchor those States! There are thoughts such as alpha anchored in the morning or evening by the sea on the beach, but alpha one will not be full! Also continue to think to try to move the beta, for example in games with animators or on the rides! If anyone has any opinions or experience, waiting for your answers! Thank you :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Dec 03, 2014 0:19

Somehow etched in my memory the plot of one book...(briefly),a magician or something.Or somebody else,threw on a planet poorly or not at all suitable for life.He was desperate,after a period of time they spent on the planet (which later,after many hundreds of years will have to fly other of his countrymen).And then it occurred vision toli toli insight,start with a prayer.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:39

Somehow the word "flood" comes to mind...

николайй

Post by николайй » Wed Dec 10, 2014 0:14

dear K13, flipping through I-net, came across Your link about the book Popova-Farsight. he began to read, but the computer failed. the second day, rowed the ' net-can't find it. could You repeat the reference to nikollyaa@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
good luck!
Nicholas.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 21:23

Nikolai :?
Means, not destiny. I have no idea which book You mean.
Popov invented the radio (they share these laurels with Marconi) and in his case, the vision is banal enough. On this subject he wrote a book of the same name Gladkov - which You can see for example here - http://www.e-reading.life/djvureader.ph ... denie.html

Чайка

Re: How to use this section.

Post by Чайка » Sun Mar 15, 2015 18:05

The novel, Hello! I started at your workshop at the standard sessions from the Navigator. Please tell me, what better session from the Navigator and use - see Relaxation (in the Navigator) actually there is no clean alpha rhythms, all sessions are mixed with other waves (mostly theta).
I found in the Special sessions of Pathfinder alpha 2 and alpha trainer-coach 3 (ATr2 and ATr3, respectively). They will fit? Though to instructions it is written that their use must not later than 2 hours before bedtime. And your files, you need to listen to immediately after awakening and at night.

Thank you for your work on Praktikum.

к-13

Re: How to use this section.

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 21:11

Чайка wrote:novel, Hello!
And You have a good night.
I started at your workshop at the standard sessions from the Navigator. Please tell me, what better session from the Navigator and use - see Relaxation (in the Navigator) actually there is no clean alpha rhythms, all sessions are mixed with other waves (mostly theta).
In principle, those that theta under the goal of alpha training is fine.
I found the Special sessions of Pathfinder alpha 2 and alpha trainer-coach 3 (ATr2 and ATr3, respectively). They will fit? Though to instructions it is written that their use must not later than 2 hours before bedtime. And your files, you need to listen to immediately after awakening and at night.
They will fit. The limitation with the time to sleep is due to the fact that in the final they remove brain rhythms in the beta, that is trigger that can be great to prevent sleep - this usually leads to that person 1.5 hours (full sleep cycle before the next) lying in bed, suffering, nervous, thinking stuff up, which doesn't look good on the dreams that he would see at night and through them in the mood for the whole next day.
Thank you for your work on Praktikum.
Please.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sun Mar 15, 2015 23:08

Welcome the forum,
Tell amp-TA when anchoring you think it is better to use a single primary anchor with which to work and worth, and to fill or on the same as correct to put several equivalent anchors?

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:49

K-13 advised to have a back-up anchor..

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon Mar 16, 2015 19:35

Accepted, thank you. But there is another question. For example, in alpha a few anchors formed by selection of a convenient anchor and filled separately. And if a few anchors to fill immediately for one approach will not work because they form a multicomponent anchor and one without the other will not work?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 20:07

Fan-Tomthe more anchors, the better - in case of an emergency will still have a chain to use on strong as the opposite color of the anchor is unlikely to work well and for a long time. And dolbly the condition of one and the same anchor can be quickly to replace it (especially if I put it not quite accurately or not on a deep immersion in the resource state)
Фан-том wrote:And if a few anchors to fill immediately for one approach will not work because they form a multicomponent anchor and one without the other will not work?
So you need to fix each anchor separately. Ideally, it is one recorded, pause latched on state, an audit of the thoughts (cleaning the inner monologue of the maximum) with the actions on the maintenance and deepening of the state, fixing the following anchor... And if this is difficult, just fill chain with pauses, each time changing the sequence to shuffle, then everyone will be able)))