0. Introductory lesson. The structure of the new workshop.

к-13
0. Introductory lesson. The structure of the new workshop.

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 13:41

How often do we buy something that can change our lives, but it does not change... so we decided to buy an exercise bike, a little to lose weight has allocated the required amount of money have studied the proposals on the market of sports goods, read reviews on the Internet, choose a particular model, bought, brought home, chose the most suitable place to install, several times, twisted pedal and... We no longer wonder - we realized that the bike is not a magic wand and only one fact of its existence will not make us any healthier or more athletic or more fit... you Need every day to spend time, sweat, choke, pedal, and the result is sort of like not noticeable... now the poor piece of iron pushed in the corner and slowly turns into a clothes rack (except sometimes to put it in a prominent place for guests that, they say, I also take care of themselves). Such examples certainly is for everyone - it could be the expander, dumbbells, a stepper, a pull-up bar... or mind-machine - she's also a trainer (not for the muscles but for the brain).

This forum has repeatedly given the scheme of the classes for the development of the mind-machine: "r"-"c"-"E"-"d"-"r" - all for three weeks, alternating in random order session from the specified range. However, very few progressed beyond the first phase (session on relaxation), and the vast majority and were unable to complete. I will not speculate on the reasons - they can be a lot (force majeure, lack of time, laziness, low self-organization, lack of motivation...) and it's not about them. Just try to hold everyone to use different program, less time (reducing the time of one phase from three weeks to two), but it uses some tricks, for example exercises and some chips from neuro-linguistic programming, some information from the method, Jose Silva and a part of the development of Robert Allen Monroe.

We divide all the classes with a mind-machine on the direction and will practice each direction separately – each direction for 15 days, for each segment of the spectrum will be put your own group of anchors, in which case it is easy to cause the desired state without using a MM. Here's my list of areas:

- Adaptation (alpha for beginners) – for a successful start with MM we will smoothly lower the resulting frequency from the beta to the top of the alpha – these sessions should work the vast majority of users regardless of their experience and their effectiveness is easily identified by easy relaxation.
During this period, no other session is better not to use, and in the process of training, you can use relaxing breathing practices for more good result and a reinforcement of confidence that MM works as it should (it would be silly at the first session to charge session on theta meditation, which is available only well enough to provide technology to users and some of the lucky ones who can adapt to anything). Only listen to the files and listen for yourself - no anchors, no techniques, no experiments.

- Calm (alpha – 10 Hertz – base frequency of the Silva method)
From this stage we start anchoring - anchoring alpha to a private group of anchors, for example, red (the color of sunlight with the eyes closed), look askance under closed eyelids, thumb, index and middle fingers together, on account of the exhalations with the representation of digits from three to one and the mantra "relax" on the exhale after a deep breath. Upon waking and just before falling asleep the best time to practice with the alpha in any stage of activation of alpha-anchors for fixing is encouraged at any stage of the workshop.

- Activating (waking up in the morning, cheerfulness, energetische – in General, beta wave)
Will akorim activity, for example, clenched fists, winding head, the mantra "nastart-attention-March"(ready-steady-GO, 1-2-3, BETA - as you prefer), white color, massage the earlobes. Install anchors for other resource state in the Wake.

The synchronization of the hemispheres the balancing of their activity (increase of efficiency and effectiveness, the extension of the range of decisions) – the following ease of achieving effect
In this unit, we use exercises from NLP and new code for synchronous operation set anchor, for example, beavertail opinion, United thumb and little finger, the yellow and the mantra of "balance". Between sessions with the MM have been working with redominantly hand(washing dishes, work the mouse, drawing, rolling massage balls or sticks between the fingers), and exercises from new code NLP to both hands simultaneously with the activation of the anchors for fastening.

Sleep(Delta) - quick sleep and rest.
Catch the condition when the body is almost asleep. Examples of anchors - the account from 20 to 1, the folded hands and the pressure surface on the back of the head(pillow, bed or headrest), look into the distance under closed eyelids and the mantra "I fall asleep".

- Theta. Meditation, creativity, lucidia dreams.
The most technically difficult stage - Theta stimulated only after well-designed experience stimulation of the other brain frequencies.
The anchor for example - blue color, large and ring finger into the ring, looking directly in front of the eyes under closed eyelids, the mantra of "Theta".

The basis of the workshop will be audio from the strobe-path on each stage. To be a group of files, all you need to listen to everything in order to choose those that I like more, better, or at least not irritate, and continue to use only them. This option is ideal for all subscribers, regardless of the model cars and even the fact of its existence - those who have the mind-machine has, too, can participate - without the light component, the effect is several times worse, but it is still there - just need a little bit more and longer work out. However, anyone can use right within the meaning of session from the set of her machines (again, only on the condition that they do not irritate with the ability to effectively and correctly apply). For owners of a mind-machines using sessions preferably they are written by the developers of the instrument, since they take into account all of its features (light, sound, modes light and audio stimulation as well as their combination) is a special program always work much better than universal.

After completing the workshop will give highly specialized techniques and a more serious practice.

Still want to participate? I have some conditions:

- Confirmed statistics practice shows that the majority of people, reading books that have some kind of exercise, think of this: first, read to the end to see what was happening, understand the whole system of exercises and then going to perform, starting to read again... And most of all, having read to the end, lay the book aside and sleep peacefully. And more to her return. I did this, why go far.
Therefore, a very important condition: do not proceed to the next stage of the workshop (not to read text, not listen to files that are not interested in feedback), while you do not cope with the implementation of the previous one. The condition is extremely difficult (high risk of burn out of curiosity), but otherwise, no need to complain that You have failed and ask, "what's the matter?" "what's wrong?" and "why?". I such questions will not even read.

- Be sure to check with you about your results in the topic of the current stage for You - this will allow to adjust the program and make Your results higher. In addition, only attained the proper level will have access to the next stage - this will allow the diligent members to wait for others, and most are not to stagnate, until the finish the slow - each will be devoted to one stage as much time as you need, but if you work hard enough, then 14 days on stage is enough. Nobody will go automatically - so I will provide the files for each stage of each participant separately - access to the folder on Yandex-disk or set of links in the PM. It is solely in the interests of participants in this course will allow you to get a much better result if I put all the files in the open access (or it will make someone else), the greater part will begin to try the files next phases without completing the current one, and all goes down the drain. So let's agree, if the files are already downloaded, that for purity of experiment you want to remove them and in any case not to use anything but what is recommended at this stage - I can't guarantee good results. It's all in the physics - how much to invest in classes, such a result will get. Everyday hard training will lead to good and sustainable result that will allow the desire to change lives for the better dramatically. Well, catching up in fits and starts, irregularly, when and how much you have, you can expect only mediocre results (though they will still be much better than from the indiscriminate use of mind machines).
I REPEAT!
You need to write in the topic in which the description of the stage (not me in PM - I'm such messages will not even respond, not in this topic, not anywhere - it is in the topic, which describes the stage where led link from the message file for stage. This is a mandatory condition for the transition to the next stage.

Besides, it's a gimmick - written text captures the result on the subconscious level, that is, the result is more stable. This is a basic property of the psyche is to rely on physical evidence more than the own data.

- No need to hurry - carefully study all the recommendations before you start training, if necessary, read them several times - this depends directly on the effectiveness of lessons (and the number of stupid questions, the answers are already there in the condition).

- A week before the start of the workshop, you should take a break in the classroom with MM - no sessions, no psychoactive programs, there are no other means of stimulation of the brain rhythms (this is especially true for alcoholin small amounts stimulating the alpha-rhythms).
I Repeat! A week before the start of practice and during the first period no psychoactive audio, meditation practices, psychedelic and relaxing techniques of chemistry

And you should be good to explore safety requirements.<