[newsletter]Workshop on Mind-Machines (first wave)

Какае варианты наиболее интересны

Poll ended at Thu Feb 21, 2013 0:35

Базовый вариант
8%
Альтернативный вариант
42%
Базовый формат
13%
Расширенный формат
37%
Свой вариант
No votes

Total votes: 38

ЗОМБИ
Re: [mailing list]Workshop on Mind-Machines

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:33

K-13
I will fix... these actions do almost every day... in front of AI to accelerate... then a little pritormozite Iesny exercise Shake... and drove over to mock meats

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 15:55

may I Maleh at offtop...

The novel, and what do you imagine Mind Workstation will not take... it to be more powerful... I want to get an estimate on options set ABC+BOS... here and wonder why the NP chose... you're at the level of "not for myself, for others" work with the prog...

where did you get the news about the fourth Neuro Programmer a? with PODDERZHKI written off? I found on the website, no news...

on the holidays I think will bomb the bourgeoisie questions on their products...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 17:43

Then I Poitou (later demolished).

With transparent I was contacted about the fact that their products will be sold on this site - with the translated manual transmission, replaced by a list of voice impressions and descriptions of the sessions in the Russian language - the program itself, they flatly refused to translate, referring to the peculiarities of its writing (probably afraid for sources, well, to hell with them, you can and English menu to use it, and for newbies a short Glossary to write and attach to the help file). At the same time support will not be at the level and in Russian. On holidays I'll start... Just to start a neuro-programmer will do the station, I guess, except you no one will, and there is a lot of work and time it would take normally.

Bummed I've the device that Dmitry takes office (EmWave2 biofeedback on parameters of heart rate) - there is all in one, and absolutely Autonomous and pocket version - two sensors - one with his finger on the button takes the data (if it is to carry in the pocket - he's one and a half times less than a cigarette pack), the second on the earlobe on the transaction if doing something (e.g. on a treadmill). Reads a bunch of characteristics - the time between beats, the comparative characteristics of the adjacent shock amplitude, the ratio of on time of the main shock with the blow halves of a heart, driving the blood through another circle (in a word, they call it "coherence") - on the small screen sets the rhythm of breathing, under which need to adapt, it is adjusted in the course of the training from the results of the adjustment, it also shows the achieved level of coherence (the same strip, only a dim light), the colored diodes show the type of coherence (red, blue and green), the bottom reflects the beats of the pulse and the set characteristic, the entire session is written into the device. 4 difficulty levels, multiple modes, it is possible to set up the sound (quieter/louder display set points/control of breath). Complete book version of the course of training (6 times a week for 5 minutes, once 10 and conditions, for example, not less than 200 points per session). Day 4 just doing it, the thing actually interesting - I just generally the head is emptied, milemala goes to all the fine-tuning to the breath, took the child around to drag (can be used anywhere - in queues, in transport, in the workplace, especially without the sensor wiring on to your ear with your finger on the button is not MM with goggles and headphones, which house some embarrassed to wear) or put on the bedside table and using once a day at bedtime or after waking up. For the uninitiated in the psychotronics have very good alpha to train the antidote to stress... the Important thing is that we immediately see the result. I'd looked after him.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 18:12

к-13 wrote:Just to start a neuro-programmer will do the station, I guess, except you no one will, and there is a lot of work and time it would take normally.
look first that you'll tell support about upgrading the stations to the following versions...

about EmWave2... so I wanted to take a pulse oximeter to monitor saturation of blood during breathing practices... there are a oximeters that all write to the log, then the computer can see... I wonder as to connect pulse oximeter and EmWave2... even just the timing of journals to organize

the device will look... especially interested in autonomy...

soon I will make a sign on the available supply... and assemble complex for stationary operation...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 23:51

Hello, gentlemen idlers and saboteurs :)

Proceed to the sleepy stage of the workshop.

The goal is to obtain a remedy for insomnia, which is always at hand - a virtual pill strong sleeping pill that allows you to sleep in any conditions (thundering music or the dripping water, the heat of the summer nights, uncomfortable position...). For this you need to install anchors on the Delta, but to do it the regular way is most likely to fail. A feature of this area of practice is that we are not anchored peak condition, as required by PNL, and the previous moments - we need anchor point, just before falling asleep, and to make it somewhat tricky - you need to focus on the fact that the anchor is placed on it fall through - that is, after its activation, we will certainly immediately fall asleep. Need a condition where we really want to sleep - irresistible desire, when it is very difficult for him to hold the eyelids open, and if they do not hold, it is the failure of a dream... a Very useful anchor, by the way - if correctly put it, the problems with direct entrance to lucid dreaming should not be - you just need to activate the state and keep the attention of the waking - body and the brain will fall asleep, and the mind will remain in control. If it is difficult to stay on the edge and attention, too, falls into a sleep, it is necessary to simultaneously activate alpha - and Delta-anchors - first run of alpha state and then pressing the Delta.

To install the anchors, use a suitable session out of your mind-machines - S02 in innerpulse, for example, suitable for this purpose is very good.

Here are a few I've found to practice for those who prefer audiostrobe:
http://yadi.sk/d/L_ZJcQYk4U66a - with the sound of the waves in the boat
http://yadi.sk/d/ZeOUK6aO4U662 - with a knock of wheels of a fast train
http://yadi.sk/d/wjKzHI9V3_P_C - isochoric tones with overlay
http://yadi.sk/d/7PuduyLF4U66K - pure binaural beats, a shortened version.

Oh and don't forget about the natural state - the moments when we just really want to sleep.

If after a workout with the Delta You are feeling overwhelmed, activate one of the anchors of the last stage and hold for a few seconds, listening to the sensations. Then the anchor let go, and the previous condition will not be refunded.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed May 01, 2013 9:38

K-13
And you good health!

-------------

the topic for the anchors again... the second time I've noticed that you make emphasis on the retention of anchors... the anchors so always work or something you can put anchors in the form of a single action?

I, for example, in the Alphabet set anchor a one-time action, tried to play -- not ... not really... BUT now that anchor have reproduced and didn't let go for a few moments -- the state just like the button it's on !!! the truth is clearly held while the anchor was reproduced -- let go of the anchor and the condition disappeared.
to maintain state it is necessary to keep the anchor?
(all I ask-I ask-not to try :) )

the topic of the second... offer pls. any convenient anchor for the long sleepy play... the language I have all the skirts, lower lip, too... was a top, but her long bite is not convenient to keep...
mudra which can blind... it is very simple... because of the particular conspiracy not necessary-still to play before bedtime, when no one sees... Radugi there is a technique -- for example, a phone clamped in his hand and keep as long as sleep does not leave... to direct outputs from the wise... think the same thing will happen

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:07

ЗОМБИ wrote:voprosets the anchors again... the second time I've noticed that you make emphasis on the retention of anchors... the anchors so always work or something you can put anchors in the form of a single action?
Basically, Yes, anchoring works as a doorbell - while holding the button, he calls (even if the song is growing), but it is to let go and everything will subside (except that the final "of zwink" when returning the hammer to its original position). It is very convenient - States are under full control and can switch almost instantly (the longer you use it, the faster it works - often holding you back is your doubt) - let's call this option "high flexibility".
for the persistence necessary to keep the anchor?
There is a possibility to install avalanche anchors - that is, activated it, and forgot, and the state itself is growing, but this version of "bull in a China shop" - it often happens that the peak condition is necessary at the time when it is no longer necessary, and stop it can only be well characterized by the condition - here, too, the inertia works... I know how to do it, but I find it really difficult to clearly Express it in words - must be the attitude and fixation on the fact that the anchor is placed exactly in the growth after activation - try it with Delta anchors, it should be clear.
ЗОМБИ wrote:I, for example, in the Alphabet set anchor a one-time action, tried to play -- not ... not really... BUT now that anchor have reproduced and didn't let go for a few moments -- the state just like the button it's on !!! the truth is clearly held while the anchor was reproduced -- let go of the anchor and the condition disappeared.
That is, until on the skin are not felt, not believe))) that's right, this is how it should work. Therefore, anchors need to put such to not interfere with work in the target state. They don't need all the time - even if something serious work, usually a need for high performance state is limited to two to three minutes, and then statistics 15 minute the design, routine, chatter and movement in space, which is not necessary to perform in a state of flux. But you will get used to the acceleration and in the normal state is generally going in Chura turn (this figure from a wooden stump, if you do not know :wink: ).
ЗОМБИ wrote:voprosets second... offer pls. any convenient anchor for the long sleepy play... the language I have all the skirts, lower lip, too... was a top, but her long bite is not convenient to keep...
I have it closed in a fist the thumb of the left hand, melody and the picture before my eyes. Try to lock on sleep position in which you preferred to sleep or touch any surface to the face (or, as in the description - the back of the head).<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed May 01, 2013 11:13

к-13 wrote:That is, until on the skin are not felt, not believed)))
ATO :ay

all understood, thanks!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed May 01, 2013 19:09

http://dfiles.ru/files/xsvo9zpkd

session from НоваПро100... in parentheses the name of Innerpulse... novel recommended S02 c Innerpulse

---------------

a couple of texts about buttons
http://trenings.ru/materialy/online-tre ... korya.html
http://live-and-learn.ru/YAkorenie-NLP- ... oritm.html

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu May 02, 2013 18:51

off

predecessors of neuroprogrammer
http://yadi.sk/d/8qDR6hzS4WBGF
http://yadi.sk/d/eN6PSjR94WBGX

http://yadi.sk/d/rGq3X5Aj4WBGt session files from the three prog, there is so my favorite background Drone... very prog it doesn't need it lies in a separate file in the audio editor to recapitulate to the desired time for any session.
practice with the Navigator, it seems he needs to cycle the background along the length of the session...

NP2 is on the torrents, if anyone's interested

-----------------
Delta -- this is what I was lacking! a couple of times and listened to the dbb... alpha session rest... from alpha there's no depth... as far as I know, Delta is the release of growth hormone

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu May 02, 2013 21:29

still a bit off :oops:

Roman, you all these Bare hands, tell me how you Navigator to stick to the system, BOS+NP2/MWS... as I understand it it is necessary from the audio output AVS module bare cable to plug into the line input of the Navigator and the Navigator switched on the strobe decoder... YYYYY... a ton of wires 8)
there loss and interference all probably accumulate... but also with zvukovojj the computer on the Navigator to serve audio...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 02, 2013 23:52

ЗОМБИ wrote:Roman, you all these Bare in his hands he held,
How... Very few, if you understand. I have now only Mirage-2 (Bare GSR on 2 channels, no comp does not work two years as is not issued, occasionally buggy) and EmWaveheld in the hands NeuroSky (even tried to use it, although without much success on my head terribly uncomfortable sitting, in addition to de designed for other purposes - manage the computer with the help of a volitional effort), I use DAVID Paradise ABT BIOSCAN Biofeedback (cool thing - home EEG, but also hike the bourgeoisie is no longer available - can't find to afford to buy). For some time I had THOUGHT STREAM (beg it from me) - that it is easiest to cross-connected - choose mode bare neuroprogrammer, connect the strobe decoder to my computer (output of zvukovojj), put contacts on the paw, start the desired session from the list, wear glasses/headphones and lean back in the chair. For beginners works amazing effect is achieved as quickly as possible. For the "experts" great shortens the duration of the session. About the mental game of selling I can not say, sorry - not experienced just.
tell me how can a Navigator to stick to the system, BOS+NP2/MWS...

The second programmer is no mode of biooptical - only in the third. In the workstation, the list of supported devices is much broader than that.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri May 03, 2013 0:04

к-13 wrote:In the second programmer is no mode of biooptical
oshibsja, meant third...
probably have to take the station... and slowly Bare to buy

tomorrow still poizuchat...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri May 03, 2013 13:10

look at us in Novosibirsk already there is a sect abruptly Silva, Theta Iitjee-Sect
http://samopoznanie.ru/trainings/bazovy ... date=65136

for some 14 sput :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 03, 2013 13:38

ЗОМБИ wrote:Hey, look at us in Novosibirsk already there is a sect abruptly Silva, Theta Iitjee-Sect
http://samopoznanie.ru/trainings/bazovy ... date=65136

for some 14 sput :)
I am always moved by people who teach success (super-business, fulfillment of desires, abilities of the mind...) ...and take money for it... Remember how people went nuts for the "Secret" and could not understand why the authors have such amazing technology to achieve the goals, live only due to the fact that they sell books about the "secret" (at a price significantly in excess of the book the real masters of the literary genre), conduct seminars/trainings on the "secret" and take personal pupils for learning their "secret"... couldn't they somehow more successfully formulate personal goals? Or abundant the universe is not capable of giving them material benefits in a more natural way?

I believe that truly successful people, which is to learn, able to secure a decent existence without fleecing "students"... can teach a coach, if he lives only due to the fact that shares his knowledge for money? The answer is obvious - only to teach others...

So we're all working for free :wink: It is clear that no stimulation of the psychological principle of costs (for example, Gurdjieff said, "people are not able to appreciate the knowledge, without paying them an exorbitant price" and robbed the students almost to the bone), but if the person really needs to achieve something, he achieves it HIMSELF, not out of a desire to remove the cold slimy frogs legs from his neck (which strangles for the money spent is directly proportional to their number).

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Sun May 05, 2013 16:24

Link to the original time schedule was not working. Where else can you download this schedule?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 05, 2013 21:12

Элеонора wrote:Link to the original time schedule was not working. Where else can you download this schedule?
Why? It was intended for the first workshop, there is a specific date, timing fixed... And You are working on the second - there the transition is performed only when the participant is ready. That is, he will still not fit. Make a sign in word yourself or celebrate in a large flip calendar :?

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed May 15, 2013 16:02

I for some reason Delta is actively shown nervyak glasses (used the sessions to sleep on the Navigator)! Without glasses much better to relax! And the anchor arms crossed Chet's identity is not gone - he could not relax had to be abandoned in subsequent practice.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 15, 2013 19:43

Энди wrote:I Have some reason for the Delta is actively shown nervyak glasses (used the sessions to sleep on the Navigator)! Without glasses much better to relax!
To be honest, I have the same situation. But in a test group of normal guys with light engaged and the workshop positive reviews. As I understand it, you need the most minuscule of brightness.
Энди wrote:And anchor - arms crossed Chet's identity is not gone - he could not relax had to be abandoned in subsequent practice.
Anchor - very personal stuff, I have it good, but that does not mean that they will go elsewhere... Roughly speaking, they're not really crossover - left hand is palm down under the right abdomen just below the navel I'm gonna pass out in any position (even lying down, though sitting, standing, have not tried, but I'm sure that too will come - the army on the tower guard and the nightstand orderly easily blinked forty minutes, leaning against something, only feet go numb), and you can specify the time which you sleep in, just say mentally "in 15 minutes I will Wake up" upon activation of the armature.

Here I think, to give the Delta, or wait for the remnants of the survivors will report))) According to my conservative estimate of only 12 people to have lasted fifty - the rest dropped out because of force majeure and laziness))) Comrades who have gone the distance - welcome to the current - there is no bound, begin there, where fell will have the chance to get good results.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu May 16, 2013 9:02

K-13
me like anchor was supplied, but the last two days became unbearable enrage outbreaks, although this was fine with them... i.e. a few days of the session I didn't listen at night, and the day did not have time... a couple of times to cut down completely a couple of times did not cut down... usually knocks a little later, in the middle of the session...
the anchor was tested a couple of times... hard to judge, but it seems to work :? ie falling asleep more gently passes

Таша Л

Post by Таша Л » Sun May 19, 2013 17:58

Hello! Guys, forgive me), I shoveled all forum, but I sure as hell don't understand what to do, what programs to listen to...it's easier for me my scalpel to work than to understand all these terms...I listen to anything from Relaxation and tightly pass out...people who NID help - I must be just stupid to paint all the names of the user to the Navigator what to do - can I PM will write to who will take on the mission of rescue me) from my trip to the movies or a Cup of coffee) all in advance thank...

PYSY - plans to activate the brain for learning languages, traveling in the OS and other usefulness..

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 18:42

Tasha Lwell, You're already enrolled in a workshop for two months there You will be painted, if you work hard, and if you just work from time to time, and for a year can be stretched.

I You files to begin practicing with the MM sent, the rest is up to You how will get the result (two weeks or a month and a little - again, depends on the quality of work product and files), get the next file and the next job. The main directions of the pass, and there will be a lot easier in life and in practice, with MM.

Таша Л

Post by Таша Л » Sun May 19, 2013 18:50

thank you :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 18:53

ЗОМБИ wrote:K-13
me like anchor was supplied, but the last two days became unbearable enrage outbreaks, although this was fine with them...
Just listen to the sound or use sleepy session of the machine.
ЗОМБИ wrote:ie a couple of days the session I didn't listen at night, and the day did not have time... a couple of times to cut down completely a couple of times did not cut down... usually knocks a little later, in the middle of the session...
Well, what costs are the results :?
What's the problem at night to listen? Moreover, you yourself said go to bed twice - the first time previously for a little bit, the second time later in the morning. You it at all possible 2 times a day before going to bed to listen...
ЗОМБИ wrote:anchor checked a couple of times... hard to judge, but it seems to work :? ie falling asleep more gently passes
If the anchor is installed, then the effect of it, as from a blow over the head - cut down almost instantly.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun May 19, 2013 19:55

к-13 wrote:Well, what costs are the results :?
seriously can't imagine how it is possible for one program to do 45 days... Demenkov says that during this time, neural networks are rebuilt... there is like much time, but I'm fussy
к-13 wrote:what's the problem at night to listen? Moreover, you yourself said go to bed twice - the first time previously for a little bit, the second time later in the morning. You it at all possible 2 times a day before going to bed to listen...
sometimes you just want to sleep before the session and I understand that in this case, to listen to her useless ie the brain failed to sleep and fast asleep, and he offered to podrignuti using the session... does that make sense?
twice to listen to it the luxury of time... an hour and a half...
I think urgently need to collect the sensory deprivation chamber and extinguished it...
by the way, that this meal at times after a session to get up when you have something else to do... sometimes an hour or two just lying around like jelly, then stand up... and you say two times to listen :shock:

standing anchor tried to activate sitting lying too... tried... the balance of this-if there is a impulse to sleep, the anchor held and fall asleep, not fast and not a bag on the head... if VD pissed, I figure the anchor is not helping... so not established