[newsletter]Workshop on Mind-Machines (first wave)

Какае варианты наиболее интересны

Poll ended at Thu Feb 21, 2013 0:35

Базовый вариант
8%
Альтернативный вариант
42%
Базовый формат
13%
Расширенный формат
37%
Свой вариант
No votes

Total votes: 38

к-13
Re: [mailing list]Workshop on Mind-Machines

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 21:20

ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:Well, what costs are the results :?
seriously can't imagine how it is possible for one program to do 45 days...
And I like anyone or not forced :? On the contrary, reduced the maximum to 15 days, but put together so that several stages of the chain closed 40 days to form a habit...
ЗОМБИ wrote:Demenkov says that during this time, neural networks are rebuilt... there is like much time, but I'm fussy
Dima, you're a fucking tram handle-do not confuse :lol: Indeed, many knowledge - many sorrows - to themselves think out a whole bunch of obstacles, even where the road is straight as scrap... We don't need to rebuild neural connections, we need to TEST state (and at the same time to understand that we are given easy and does not require the crossing, and where we need to strengthen training and after the workshop to do it yourself) and INSTALL ANCHORS on them. It could have been three days on the stage, but there are such fans of light-sound stimulation is definitely not...

That's about what I was saying - who is not fooling himself (and me too) superfluous attempts to delve into the essence, to understand and appreciate (even though I directly without background to put everything on the table - but then all the smart and suspicious around looking for something it's not), those quietly passed the program, no questions asked. Immediately Fox any fumbled (Arctic silver Fox is also from the breed of dog) - people manage to find podlyanki of the blue, heroically dig into their own pit (thinking that was trapped) and piling up in front of the huge barricade, that was not so boring to go forward...
ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:what's the problem at night to listen? Moreover, you yourself said go to bed twice - the first time previously for a little bit, the second time later in the morning. You it at all possible 2 times a day before going to bed to listen...
sometimes you just want to sleep before the session and I understand that in this case, to listen to her useless ie the brain failed to sleep and fast asleep, and he offered to podrignuti using the session... does that make sense?
And why I before it gave beta to you? Want to sleep? Cheer up beta! And then cut the session... In my opinion, everything is logical.
ЗОМБИ wrote:twice to listen to it the luxury of time... an hour and a half...
And you're not sleeping? The session is included during your vacation.
ЗОМБИ wrote:I think urgently need to collect the sensory deprivation chamber and extinguished it...
Also going to do in the winter))) I want to try to make egg-shaped sheet metal under the "fetal position" and hang that rocked.
ЗОМБИ wrote:by the way, that this meal at times after a session to get up when you have something else to do... sometimes an hour or two just lying around like jelly, then stand up... and you say two times to listen :shock:
But nefig was fooling around on the beta :ap And then for some reason suddenly decided that beta they already control... you never know what I'm saying, we know better... What ate? Here on the skin and made sure that she controls you at times with makemessage...
ЗОМБИ wrote:standing anchor tried to activate it, sitting... lying down also tried... the balance of this-if there is a impulse to sleep, the anchor held and fall asleep, not fast and not a bag on the head... if VD pissed, I figure the anchor is not helping... so not established
You see - he everyone knows 8) I hope now you understand what exactly you're aunt is not ready, and the rest of the more... Otchityvatsya on stage beta, then repeat the Delta :? And alpha don't forget - it does every day will not be amiss to push.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon May 20, 2013 8:03

к-13 wrote:this would be enough, and three days on stage, but there are such fans of light-sound stimulation is definitely not...
you can detail how when and why with such intensity you have to listen/do... but then maybe I'm on vacation and going through intensive...
к-13 wrote:And you're not sleeping? The session is included during your vacation.
ie session count as sleep time?
к-13 wrote:Also going to do in the winter)))
let's talk later on this topic... VERY interesting topic...
к-13 wrote:Otchityvatsya on stage beta, then repeat the Delta :? And alpha don't forget - it does every day will not be amiss to push.
you (you) got it, chief :) think today how to organize training... and I'll start :wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 20, 2013 10:03

ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:this would be enough, and three days on stage, but there are such fans of light-sound stimulation is definitely not...
you can detail how when and why with such intensity you have to listen/do... but then maybe I'm on vacation and going through intensive...
Yeah, you, clever, has separtately two weeks, and three days of lick...
ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:And you're not sleeping? The session is included during your vacation.
ie session count as sleep time?
Sleepy - Yes.
ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:Also going to do in the winter)))
let's talk later on this topic... VERY interesting topic...
I would have this winter started to do, but I got distracted :?
ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:Otchityvatsya on stage beta, then repeat the Delta :? And alpha don't forget - it does every day will not be amiss to push.
you (you) got it, chief :) think today how to organize training... and I'll start :wink:
az

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue May 21, 2013 8:15

Morning selection:
- Endorphins
alphabet and from a short session on beta

Lunch choice:
- short alpha, perhaps mixed with Nidrei (need a Navigator to scratch on this topic)
- short alfaria

Evening optional:
alphabet and from a short session on the beta or SMR (Amateur?)
- the game is on doramba not a certain time and from a short session at beta (proper on doramba after the lesson throat singing... now this translatina happens with the voice when prevented... before even gray was compared to now... when the game sweat and freeze at the end, hands and feet like icicles... that's what, froze and sweated too early to connect the breath to the game?? I think beta turns out in the end...)
- if hotstsa sleep, then a half-hour session on alpha without beta that day at all

Before bed:
- Delta through the times when sleeping is not hunting, and it is necessary

In the amount of not more than 1.5 hours of ABC a day with the gap between the different frequencies in three hours

All right?

------------
к-13 wrote:but I got distracted :?
who would it be? we can't do with his training? :oops: :wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 21, 2013 17:50

ЗОМБИ wrote:Morning optional:
- Endorphins
alphabet and from a short session on beta

Lunch choice:
- short alpha, perhaps mixed with Nidrei (need a Navigator to scratch on this topic)
- short alfaria

Evening optional:
alphabet and from a short session on the beta or SMR (Amateur?)
- the game is on doramba not a certain time and from a short session at beta (proper on doramba after the lesson throat singing... now this translatina happens with the voice when prevented... before even gray was compared to now... when the game sweat and freeze at the end, hands and feet like icicles... that's what, froze and sweated too early to connect the breath to the game?? I think beta turns out in the end...)
- if hotstsa sleep, then a half-hour session on alpha without beta that day at all

Before bed:
- Delta through the times when sleeping is not hunting, and it is necessary

In the amount of not more than 1.5 hours of ABC a day with the gap between the different frequencies in three hours

All right?
I so understood, you decided to tell the brain in full))) Start with normal anchoring of alpha is based, it can reset (to zero) in almost any condition. Then start to connect the alpha the beta and the state of the thread (sync/balancing). Ideally, you should sustain the chain anchors alpha-beta-alpha-beta... That is 8 times in a row to change as quickly as possible - activated anchor, waited for the target state (not formally, but a normal manifestation), was first released, activated for the second another state, waited, turned the third anchor to the first state and so forth is good exercise, it trains you to instantly appear in alpha and beta from any state. Delta leave for later - when all else has mastered at least a minimum, but surely. And aunt leave for a snack. There's still a lot of work (even I can afford another 7 years to paint only in this direction if you want, but again, lazy, Yes, like do not need much), but it's base on it then you can collect anything... So just be easier. You can, of course, and at your option, but it's throwing, they're effective only to repeat and consolidate already developed, not for the initial developments of the skill - this will tell you any person more or less understands a lot about teaching methods.
ЗОМБИ wrote:who would it be? we can't do with his training? :oops: :wink:
Not only you not only with training))) Another addition in my family was in the middle of summer...
By the way, listened to a couple of files fluently. The girl, apparently, was clearly not in the spirit of recording - how many listened, I could not shake the feeling that seeing her face with wrinkled nose and forehead, pursed lips and a glance from under eyebrows))) could be something like that to use as a script for a hypnotic and relaxation sessions in neuro-programmer or the workstation need only cut the correct in the editor... Although, it is easier to write, but as an option...<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue May 21, 2013 20:19

ie now a couple of weeks to spend on alpha, then a couple of weeks in beta, then try to alternate, if not impossible, to start the cycle first, i.e. again a couple of weeks of alpha, beta and the next couple to try to alternate... right?

You didn't think the book already to write... at AVS mixed with NLP ??
к-13 wrote:the Girl, apparently, was clearly not in the spirit when you write
What are you listening to? My voice Tatyana Piven was somewhat mad before, BUT if you handle and give it a slight tinge mechanical voice of the robot (in JetAudion effect Robot1, Robot2), it's just awesome... plus not bad to put a couple of effects, I do not remember as are called, are on the same tab in JetAudio...
Remember many have written here that I hear the voice of TRANS women?... IMHO, the most it is that this treatment makes women's neutral voice... Ala “guide to your brain”.
On realyoga.ru said Nidra recorded his voice in a hundred times cooler, BUT it is necessary to start “to be able to write it down” otherwise normal curve NeoOffice wants to raise mulenov bucks in one day.

-----------

With the completion congratulations !!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue May 21, 2013 21:18

ЗОМБИ wrote:i.e. now a couple of weeks to spend on alpha, then a couple of weeks in beta, then try to alternate, if not impossible, to start the cycle first, i.e. again a couple of weeks of alpha, beta and the next couple to try to alternate... right?
About... a Few weeks maybe not necessarily - using gadgets (e.g. the description you off and log on and installing that now the state will be even deeper)...
ЗОМБИ wrote:You didn't think the book already to write... at AVS mixed with NLP ??
Thought... And 6 people have already talked about this, but if I touch her now, take me by the throat future owners of the wrought-iron gates, canopies and fences - I turn to Aug painted, I don't think someone will like, if August turns, for example, in February, and I'm drowning here... So just in winter will climb on the stove and I will be banging on the keys - I this winter and a third of practices to help you distribution not thrown in people - there are so many interesting things I have rough drafts of the typed editions...
ЗОМБИ wrote:what are You listening to? My voice Tatyana Piven was somewhat mad before
Her the and listened... No, she competently reads: intonation, the production of phrases - almost not prikopat. I like army officer/psychologist from MPs to analyze start...
ЗОМБИ wrote:, BUT if you handle and give it a slight tinge mechanical voice of the robot (in JetAudion effect Robot1, Robot2), it's just awesome... plus not bad to put a couple of effects, I do not remember as are called, are on the same tab in JetAudio...
I'm not a supporter of the creation of voices in my head - IMHO, in a conscious performance of it pulls on the beginnings of schizophrenia (although he sometimes heard them during the alpha sessions but there is just a perception of handle external noise by interpreting them in accordance with their own state).
ЗОМБИ wrote:On realyoga.ru said Nidra recorded his voice in a hundred times cooler, BUT it is necessary to start “to be able to write it down” otherwise normal curve NeoOffice wants to raise mulenov bucks in one day.
There is no arguing... We are in the Dorm with fellow students trained each other to enter a trance only voice for 6-7 hours at a time - I only have a week to work out the start - there is a need to start in a trance to fall, to enter someone else... And if you stupidly read it on a piece of paper or as a poem, thinking about heavenly cakes and the eternal call, it will be no more than read from a standard window voice engine...<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue May 21, 2013 22:02

к-13 wrote:to enter a trance only voice for 6-7 hours at a time
6-7 hours bolobolit what? Itit, you have iron balls in this case!
к-13 wrote:I am not a supporter of the creation of voices in my head
It is clear... shiz... it happened to me after intoxication... thank God released...
I mean, if you need to use voice (Nidra, affirmations, etc.), it is better to make it a neutral robotic, most importantly nice and deep to want to listen and listen...
к-13 wrote:from the IPU to analyze start...
I'm afraid to ask what it's like on PMS but clearly not it :)

About the book, I think the easiest option would be to release an e-book, than to bother with publishers... I also wanted the pseudo-book to produce in more than personal gain, even put it together in word, pages 300, he was thinking Adobe the Indizayn to try to make up... then pinned to a couple of publishers, said the book ..avno, we say best goes about urine therapy and even some crap from Malakhov... then was charged with a dozen publishing houses on the Internet... not very promising and expensive... in the end all over the layout... PDF to promote but did not... bothered and blew me off this idea...
And e-book myself to make up and compile can... at least PDF can be done...
Don't know how you fight piracy by the way... in my case, piracy would be just at hand... for such a ”cunning” plan was to take over the world...

-----------

Training realized... tomorrow's session quick look through and begin to practice...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed May 22, 2013 0:22

ЗОМБИ wrote:to enter a trance only voice for 6-7 hours at a time
6-7 hours bolobolit what? Itit, you have iron balls in this case!
No, of course - in a pair at a time, with calibration, with a discussion of the results... And we don't just say - we used distraction (classic with a brilliant pendulum, a flashlight or a tracking of the tip of your fingers), tuning and maintaining, experimented with interweaving suggestions in speech intonation and gestures... When something really interesting, time flies...
ЗОМБИ wrote:I mean, if you need to use voice (Nidra, affirmations, etc.), it is better to make it a neutral robotic, most importantly nice and deep to want to listen and listen...
I mean, if you're in need for suggestion condition, then you will be mentally deep purple, what will the voice - if only he spoke smoothly and without error.
ЗОМБИ wrote:I'm afraid to ask what it's like on PMS but clearly not it :)
Anyone that :? Is an abbreviation of morale... Although you may not be far from the truth in this particular case)))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 20:57

seven days did the alpha... that caught my eye -- the first of three times from the beginning of the alpha course, when he reproduced the anchor during a session, the status suddenly changed i.e. moved to the alpha more than made up for session now generally... zero effect... I think even a day or two alpha and will not nevestoy beta, just mix it with the sync... will sync beta or beta

the anchor from the alphabet is still jammed!

tried at the beginning of the alpha course, alpha when the anchors were so bright, holding the alpha anchor, set anchor... alphabet itit! I like it! develop status! and you can sit to mock while Cycling the buttons on the brain!
with two stacked anchors and alphabet alpha read VERY productive... lousy computer books reads like fiction with visualization...

alpha periodically collapserow to your daily inadequate... like potikha helps... here I think a lip to hang it to generally always been able to activate it discreetly...

dealt only with the sessions of Navigator to less hassle was :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 23:02

ЗОМБИ wrote:seven days did alpha... what caught my eye -- the first of three times from the beginning of the alpha course, when he reproduced the anchor during a session, the status suddenly changed i.e. moved to the alpha more than made up for session...
And what is wrong? As it should be. Kind of like a resonance - external coincided with internal and increased.
ЗОМБИ wrote: now generally zero effect...
I mean, nothing is enhanced when activated during the session? Means has reached the minimum required level of effectiveness of an anchor - he's already when activated, gives a deep alpha level and enhance it with a MM is no longer necessary.
ЗОМБИ wrote:I think another day or two alpha and will not nevestoy beta, just mix it with the sync... will sync beta or beta
You, the main thing, anchors of different bet, and there is even belly dancing, and diving at the same time match)))
ЗОМБИ wrote:anchor from the alphabet is still jammed!
My first anchors in General more than a year were kept almost unchanged, however, I activated them no more than once a week... But when started to use actively and to experiment, sometimes for a week is not enough...
ЗОМБИ wrote:tried at the beginning of the alpha course, alpha when the anchors were so bright, holding the alpha anchor, set anchor in the alphabet... itit! I like it! develop status! and you can sit to mock while Cycling the buttons on the brain!
And you try alpha-anchor and anchor of laughter together activate)))
ЗОМБИ wrote:with two stacked anchors and alphabet alpha read VERY productive... lousy computer books reads like fiction with visualization...
Well, you sinhroniziruete hemisphere in the alpha - the so-called "genius status")))
ЗОМБИ wrote:alpha periodically collapserow to your daily inadequate... like potikha helps... here I think a lip to hang it to generally always been able to activate it discreetly...
For this there are phrases and images.
ЗОМБИ wrote:worked only with the sessions of Navigator to less hassle was :?
So I have the files done for those who do no MM involved - with player or strobe decoder. The rest can only deal with the machine - except that the adaptation session for the launch of are more suitable. Any machine your session always plays better than the external audiostrobe sequence...<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:53

к-13 wrote:I mean, nothing is enhanced when activated during the session? Means has reached the minimum required level of effectiveness of an anchor - he's already when activated, gives a deep alpha level and enhance it with a MM is no longer necessary.
Yes. understood.
к-13 wrote:Well, you sinhroniziruete hemisphere in the alpha - the so-called "genius status")))
a little goodie... that would not make push-button anchors, and by mobilnikom-type on and do not need to keep... for the future it is necessary to do
к-13 wrote:For this there are phrases and images.
understand

understood... keep... SPS! az

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 15:12

ЗОМБИ wrote:K-13 wrote(a):
Well, you sinhroniziruete hemisphere in the alpha - the so-called "genius status")))

a little goodie... that would not make push-button anchors, and by mobilnikom-type on and do not need to keep... for the future it is necessary to do
It's not rational use of the resource state, touch anchor you control it and use as much as you need and switch it will not be so well worked out, and get used to it for long, and as soon as it becomes mundane, think of it no longer exist...

While you install such an anchor is easy ways to do this a lot...
ЗОМБИ wrote:understood... continue... ATP! az
And thank you))) Just for people like you, I have it all sent to dog to grandma.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:27

hmm :oops:

--------
Roman, tell me this -- what is the status of trainees in the framework of the current Mtraining can/need to hang on a rack in the dogfight/fighting?

alphabet with beta mix? probably better with a lower beta type SMR? (by the way sessions with the SMR I really like)
(masters fighters like alpha beat each other a muzzle)

--------
about rubilniki anchors -- to read, IMHO, will be easier to do an external anchor/ritual -- for example, wear on the wrist thread or button up the backside to expose... so you can without straining to hold for 15 minutes... then remove outer anchor for about 30 minutes, so as not to jam... and do it in cycles while reading... a working version or 15 minutes a lot?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:55

ЗОМБИ wrote:novel, tell me this -- what is the status of trainees in the framework of the current Mtraining can/need to hang on a rack in the dogfight/fighting?
And do I need to rack something to put? You're less than half-time combat are (even in the educational version, not to mention real battles). Turns out that the condition will hold exactly to the moment, yet it does not appear necessary, and then the anchor opens for defense/attack. A high performance state for training combat fits well the analysis of actions and microsignals from the body of the enemy much better, the reaction is optimized and alpha external reaction slightly blunted. the body is inert and the result of relaxation is easier in the nose to get than to fight))) Although they will have fitness - if there is no skill to block with the transfer to grip, throw and counter-attack (that's just in alpha and tried and tested - I read somewhere that the number of repetitions can be reduced to the production of reflex), the use of status will not be very much. But if a lot of ideas, but no well-established templates, here at plugging you can get - response will pass quickly, but then will rise the unresolvable dilemma of choosing the best answer - until the moment when the answer is already, in principle, later.
ЗОМБИ wrote:about rubilniki anchors -- to read, IMHO, will be easier to do an external anchor/ritual -- for example, wear on the wrist thread or button up the backside to expose... so you can without straining to hold for 15 minutes... then remove outer anchor for about 30 minutes, so as not to jam... and do it in cycles during the reading... a working version or 15 minutes a lot?
A good option for learning - light tension of the lower eyelids (with your eyes open is squinting), or look from under the eyebrows - they are, by the way, are easily activated at the same time that with open eyes that closed :wink: (first SVP/HDS, the second alpha)
External anchors are unpredictable (IMHO, I myself with the rubber band on your wrist long passed).<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 13:23

let's see...

--------
к-13 wrote:here's something just in alpha and tried and tested - I read somewhere that the number of repetitions can be reduced to the production of reflex
Dada... especially if in an OS to work out the movements and patterns (Raduga so to speak)... but Lavrov that bezkontaktni army says, to put the motion on the reflex you need many hundreds of thousands of repetitions... in my opinion 1500000... is he recommends the pendulum to swing to the line of attack to automatically go...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 13:26

к-13 wrote:SVP/HDS
what is the abbreviation for? Yandex says Hitachi Data Systems

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 14:19

ЗОМБИ wrote:
к-13 wrote:SVP/HDS
what is the abbreviation for? Yandex says Hitachi Data Systems
I D c P mixed on the virtual keyboard... high productivity/High Performance State.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 14:24

ЗОМБИ wrote:but Lavrov that bezkontaktni army says, to put the motion on the reflex you need many hundreds of thousands of repetitions... in my opinion 1500000... is he recommends the pendulum to swing to the line of attack to automatically go...
Well, in my opinion, to reduce a million and a half of repetitions to one hundred and fifty thousand is a worthwhile goal))) For one million three hundred fifty thousand reps you can the knee joints of the hip erase))) Although the contactless fight, I am just as damage - if the person wanted to spit on the skills of such a specialist, then it can only hit something... hard to Debate on this subject can be long, so better not to start.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 15:00

K-13
ascontact ascontact strife... there is still, IMHO, is the ability to adapt to the enemy and keeping... IMHO, the real guys that Grabko and even Lavrov... the rest look shitty, manipulative

Мадамзолото

Post by Мадамзолото » Sun Jun 16, 2013 19:18

Good evening. Accidentally found your website and learned here about mm. very interested. Found this topic, and here to listen to tracks on 1 page reason? :?

Умная и красивая

Post by Умная и красивая » Sun Jun 16, 2013 21:53

Мадамзолото wrote:Good evening. Accidentally found your website and learned here about mm. very interested. Found this topic, and here to listen to tracks on 1 page reason? :?
I agree with you,a lot of information was vague.For this reason, lost interest in this topic.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jun 16, 2013 23:00

Vague for those not in the subject))) Sign up for the workshop , you will receive recommendations, then you will understand what it's for comments. In the meantime, you they do not understand, as many simply came nose to move, to show yourself))) Who in the subject he knows about it.