[newsletter]Workshop on Mind-Machines (first wave)

Какае варианты наиболее интересны

Poll ended at Thu Feb 21, 2013 0:35

Базовый вариант
8%
Альтернативный вариант
42%
Базовый формат
13%
Расширенный формат
37%
Свой вариант
No votes

Total votes: 38

ЗОМБИ
Re: [mailing list]Workshop on Mind-Machines

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Apr 09, 2013 19:37

karoche uncovered Navigator, will session to chill out with him to chase... they're liiiine I love :D

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 21:17

The right decision)))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:08

K-13
yeah, and here already two times I slipped out so was woken up when disco was already over...

I resent :evil:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49

So the rate of increase of state more than in the audio (just the frequency is falling faster than they are able to adapt your brain and it prefers to sink into theta, and you're still not trained to maintain wakefulness). Pay more attention to the maintenance of consciousness than the relaxation.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45

Wanted to clarify when the beta will start to pump?

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37

Hello Roman!

You plan to release the CD with this workshop in Mind-Mashinam.
I really want him too go, but this time I had a plump zaplanirovan course drives Andrei Patrushev. Now I'm going through and at the end of which I would like to participate in this workshop. Is this possible?

Thank you.

Ашот Васильевич

Post by Ашот Васильевич » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39

In predyduschem post, first sentence correctly should look like this:

You plan to release the CD with this workshop on Mind-Machines?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23

Энди wrote:wanted to Clarify when the beta will start to pump?
I have in the main group, only three of them anchoring the alpha coped out of almost fifty participants (or you, too, to add on?), the rest do not have time, so instead of 15 days to make the 18 - alpha will extend to Sunday, and from Monday we will be invigorated. The material has long been ready.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27

Ашот Васильевич wrote:Hello romance!

You plan to release the CD with this workshop in Mind-Mashinam.
I really want him too go, but this time I had a plump zaplanirovan course drives Andrei Patrushev. Now I'm going through and at the end of which I would like to participate in this workshop. Is this possible?

Thank you.
July 1, we start the second workshop (participants already recruited, if we get 50 participants, will start early in parallel) at the same time and think the best way to handle the disk.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 15:02

Roman, tell me this:
1. to check the anchor as? just full of sober suddenly reproduce anchoring effect and look at the result...

2. or should at least lie down, close my eyes, to see what situation you are in, play, anchoring effect and look at the state change ?...

3. I understand that the state cannot change instantly, the changes will happen smoothly within a few minutes
huh?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 19:51

Dim, read carefully the text of the post with the newsletter on the anchors viewtopic.php?p=99153#p99153 - they have all the answers. The more you method courses Silva went. If you have no proper conditions, the state is activated just as much as current conditions allow. For alpha just close your eyes in a comfortable position.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 20:19

ЗОМБИ wrote:1. to check the anchor as? just full of sober suddenly reproduce anchoring effect and look at the result...
You were supposed to do this every time after filling, then the question would be left :wink:
2. or should at least lie down, close my eyes, to see what situation you are in, play, anchoring effect and look at the state change ?...
And so can you. For a deeper dive.
3. I understand that the state cannot change instantly, the changes will happen smoothly within a few minutes
You may believe me))) it will be Enough light condition for good results. By the way, you used sulejowskie "relax" on the exhale after a deep breath and a slight rolling of eyes under closed eyelids - in my opinion the best anchor, I'm usually only using it instantly quite deeply to relax even on the bike)))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 20:37

к-13 wrote: viewtopic.php?p=99153#p99153 - they have all the answers
found, for some reason, thought that if the state is weak anchored verification of it is overwritten, such as collapse anchors... okay, there are still a few days there

a Navigator, to give its creators credit, cut Mosk only way to go... such a dynamic session :D :D :D the main thing initially to use the author's light settings...

(when you will place the training on a disk or even as a prerequisite deliver daily re-reading the instructions on each stage... really RTFM)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 21:13

ЗОМБИ wrote:found
What I)))
ЗОМБИ wrote:for some reason thought that if the state is weak anchored verification of it is overwritten, such as collapse anchors...
You've totally already have a bunch of spontaneous anchors - for example, some melodies are associated with unpleasant memories, some situations, phrases, people, objects or places only lightly touched with which you get stuck in a mental pereproshivka some kind of abomination or unconsciously fall into fear, depression, aggression... is anchor presurned States. If under the influence of the anchor you activate your (resource), both of quanta collapse into the dark (and it is very good, since the negative trigger is gone and you've become more free and independent from external circumstances and unnecessary to you patterns of behavior, and positive you the first chance to re-fill - so gradually you will ease that the armature will cease to jam, but much lip do not unroll it more than a dozen years of age will be required when the current density), then you use the following for dipping. But if you're just being obtuse, indulgences, nervous or pass out while you are changing things for the better resource status, nothing will not be overwritten. You have nothing to be afraid of difficulties before encountered them.
ЗОМБИ wrote:well, there are still a few days there
Dim, you have a whole life ahead))) the purpose of the workshop - don't push the car everything possible (to do this, we years in intensive mode will have to plow), and to show participants that they can squeeze out of it if you want to work - now we will try together the basic directions, and then each will have to decide what to develop in the first place, and what can wait (and you need it at all).

And that's all :?
ЗОМБИ wrote: Navigator, I give its creators credit, cut Mosk only way to go... such a dynamic session :D :D :D the main thing initially to use the author's light settings...
Yes, but believe me, each machine after a period of adaptation (provided that the session is written correctly). Navigator, of course, very cool, and the session it is very, very competent, but willing to work on yourself quite enough and the inner and homemade strobe decoder (and even without MM's easy to do, like Silva, if it comes to that, but then just more time go).
ЗОМБИ wrote:(you will when you get on the training to disk or even as a prerequisite deliver daily re-reading the instructions on each stage... really RTFM)
Just noticed :lol: On my forum I have from the beginning in the signature axiom Kahn from Murphy's laws is "If nothing helps, read, finally, the user manual" - it no options solves 95 problems the average user of the Internet :wink:<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 0:55

How to apply the workshop skills?

If at the stage of balancing has attained positive results even wonder how to apply the acquired skills - high productivity in itself is a very useful thing, and in the work - even after several applications the essential thing, then the alpha state people are not familiar with the method of Silva, somewhat confused.

To fill this knowledge gap)))

1. Relieve muscle and nervous tension. In any kind of activity (or even inactivity, for that matter) it is always good to pause - what would you do, stop for 10 seconds and spend them to stay in the alpha state and You will feel the difference - if it was mental work, You come back to it with renewed energy, if physical exercise after will suffer less from muscle pain, if You suffer a difficult question - get the answer...

2. Objective perception. The alpha state cleanses our consciousness, so the information from the environment is analyzed more appropriately - not pressures by stereotypes, templates, patterns, filters of perception... And who owns the information - owns the situation. We rarely find ourselves in a difficult situation, adopt more efficient solutions, our intuition often makes itself felt,

3. The self-programming. In the alpha state our words penetrate into the subconscious directly, bypassing the filters of logic, so we can change your beliefs, change negative attitudes positive, to program their actions in problem situations.

4. Getting rid of diseases and ailments. In a calm and relaxed state with the dominance of alpha waves, the body activates the function of restoration, regeneration and healing, and if a little to help him correct formulation of problems concentrating on problem areas, the effect is stunning.

5. The achievement of the goals/wishes. In the last decade become very popular technique based on the visualization - the law of attraction, transferring, shamanism, ritual magic, but few people realize that when effective work on all these systems the brain operates in alpha mode-based setting of our subconscious in accomplishing our goals - alpha imaging. In my opinion, the most convenient in this respect, technology is "the universal city" by Robert stone

6. Information. You can ask yourself questions and listen to answers (if the condition needs, you first came up with the idea is most likely the correct answer, and in other cases - hint), you can use a pendulum or frame - to calm the traffic, close your eyes, activate the alpha anchor, ask a question, open your eyes and record the response. You can check, for example, when you can't find the house keys or a passport - took direction from two corners of the house and look at the intersection of the lines.

7. And much more. You can find application skills alpha state to improve their lives. Suggest to read the books Jose Silva and Robert stone (e.g., Cuba) - almost all of them devoted to the use of the alpha state.<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20

remember, courses Silva gave us such a recursive method-i.e. entered the state, the installation set that will come out and go in again only deeper, left, joined, etc.

during the session (the most convenient anchor that cut the eye, as Roman said, in the past this is justified at the level of the body, i.e. mowing eyes already generates alpha... sort of) do this: first, verbal ostanovochka, then IMMEDIATELY at the BEGINNING of the SESSION, reproduce the anchor (eyes squinted) to get in as so as I can rally, then watch cartoons with disco, and then the most interesting, every time osoznavat after the failure or after acute attention to the background at least some awareness, STICK the anchor (the eye is cut) and so till the session is over...

15 minutes somewhere right in the cellar itself driven :D

enjoy komrads :ay

рубен

Post by рубен » Thu Apr 11, 2013 23:13

к-13 wrote:Means the rate of increase of state more than in the audio (just the frequency is falling faster than they are able to adapt your brain and it prefers to sink into theta, and you're still not trained to maintain wakefulness). Pay more attention to the maintenance of consciousness than the relaxation.
I was also interested in how to train to in the theta condition , and wished in Delta state to be awake and not sleep ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 23:46

рубен wrote:I was also interested in how to train to in the theta condition , and wished in Delta state to be awake and not sleep ?
RTFM, as correctly remembered the ZOMBIES:
First, You while nobody makes the theta state to arrive - even alpha is, learn to stay awake in it for a start.
Secondly, about stay conscious during Delta I never said.
So another question - You want to participate or just do nothing?

рубен

Post by рубен » Fri Apr 12, 2013 15:04

and how to participate ? ( where more in detail to read), I'm just mailing went here yesterday , I don't live in Moscow, but I have interpuls

рубен

Post by рубен » Fri Apr 12, 2013 15:11

and about the fact that you pretty much meditate to be able to be awake in Delta ( I thought that mindmachines maybe it is easier and easier to do), then you can go in the space the unconscious ( or Tuomo talking space Internet , Akashic record , noosphere).
I looked in this very poletom the video ( 11:30 minutes about it )

About consciousness and enlightenment films

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 16:49

рубен wrote:how to participate ? ( where more in detail to read), I'm just mailing went here yesterday , I don't live in Moscow, but I have interpuls
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5250 - here is the first post read. It was also in the newsletter.
рубен wrote:and about the fact that you pretty much meditate to be able to be awake in Delta ( I thought that mindmachines maybe it is easier and easier to do),
We will not do it (at least for now and that's the way) - while for us, the Delta is easy to fall asleep to cope with insomnia, take a NAP for 15 minutes at lunchtime... Or direct entry into the dream.
рубен wrote:then you can go in the space the unconscious ( or Tuomo talking space Internet , Akashic record , noosphere).
Or lucid dream, or astral, or phase, or out-of-body experience, or servicearizona (personally, I prefer this term). Only the net Delta is really just a deep sleep, and for all that the EEG should be stored in "sleep spindles" - alpha on the charts in the frontal (information processing) and occipital areas of both hemispheres (at least the visuals) - and bursts at 40 Hz (if you believe Mike Rainbow).

рубен

Post by рубен » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00

к-13 wrote:But excuses with Overdrive - this is a great way to postpone anything until retirement, when it's sort of like not need)))
bi
definitely many concerns,

question time, it is rather a question of priorities.

need to decide for yourself what will give me in the end, what I every day for half an hour or an hour will spend on the session with mindmachines.

рубен

Post by рубен » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07

a -

Нова

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:52

Yeah, I haven't unsubscribed...

The work on alpha is successful, from the start deep relaxation, almost always was the state - body asleep, mind awake. Combined in parallel with at, the result was even better. Training was conducted 3 times a day. Ready to move to the next stage 8)
к-13 wrote:Good experience with MM is individual - everyone is different. When a conditioned reflex is developed on MM (or doubt its effectiveness will decrease to the level of lack of influence on the result), then it would be a job with open eyes
I have alpha developed a conditioned reflex, once a session is activated, immediately begins to relax.
к-13 wrote:No more than your own merit. I agree, just buying it, you hardly received anything.
Of course, without my work with him, nothing would have happened :)
к-13 wrote:Is any user is going so good, if work fine with the device, and not a couple of times to turn on randomly selected sessions and wait for the "arrival" (to be disappointed later to throw MM into the dusty box and get once a month). I have experience in this area and I have not met even a single person who worked with the device would not get positive results. That is one conclusion - if someone's device is not valid, it means that someone is either doing something wrong, or not doing anything at all. There is of course a third option - when the work is stretched over time, changes occur smoothly and therefore invisible - the user simply begins to think that he was always so, better get used to it
This is exactly the results that was received has already been accepted as the norm)
к-13 wrote:Is in any case can not hurt. The only request: don't mix the two classes are balanced and the workshop - at least a couple hours between them. Just as a precaution.
Thank you. I do not combine)
к-13 wrote:too early
And then it was during, and now even more good time, thanks for everything :)<

Нова

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:53

ЗОМБИ wrote:http://dfiles.ru/files/14xc0aq1u

my favorite session from Andrei Patrushev (in my one session wormed it) + files in 3 steps in one archive... and relaxation for the eyes is probably not the topic... this is for those who can not use session photosonix on the Navigator or through the player and decoder

by the way, if you have NAV, then rename all the file in a file with Latin names in Latin letters... I mean... have me Navigator from Russian letters is buggy... you'll get it back from repair, check and theme Navigator, I will write more...

in any case, take responsibility for your uploaded file... this was recorded on my player... and in addition to alpha I nothing never used on the machine... so
Is there somewhere a description of these sessions? For example, what is тренер1,2,3?
I have Navigator, most of the names in Russian, but works fine, just sometimes the light does not appear or is delayed, but I think there's other reasons.