[newsletter]Workshop on Mind-Machines (first wave)

Какае варианты наиболее интересны

Poll ended at Thu Feb 21, 2013 0:35

Базовый вариант
8%
Альтернативный вариант
42%
Базовый формат
13%
Расширенный формат
37%
Свой вариант
No votes

Total votes: 38

Нова
Re: [mailing list]Workshop on Mind-Machines

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 13:03

Session alpha was all like, only in a Deep alpha relaxation occurs in the middle of the session the sound of the computer and mouse, for a second, but this is enough to do the trick, really don't like. Because of this, this session and not listening. In the morning I always listen to Russian rock, love :D
I don't know why the rest of alpha from different sessions, different results, but personally I'm against any alpha session, get a deep relaxation :oops:

Нова

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 14:11

к-13 wrote:This will be very useful. I was at the beginning very helpful device biofeedback for galvanic skin reaction, I wore contacts on the fingers and engaged in sessions on relaxation, but in the end I watched the graph and compared with previous - experimented with colors, types of signals, different sequences... and just the progress has been noticeable, even when I didn't feel it. You can map the gaps in the dream and came to the head of distracting thoughts - almost all reflected on the chart (where the grid in half a second).
к-13 wrote:This will be very useful. I was at the beginning very helpful device biofeedback for galvanic skin reaction, I wore contacts on the fingers and engaged in sessions on relaxation, but in the end I watched the graph and compared with previous - experimented with colors, types of signals, different sequences... and just the progress has been noticeable, even when I didn't feel it. You can map the gaps in the dream and came to the head of distracting thoughts - almost all reflected on the chart (where the grid in half a second).
That's it, sometimes people don't notice the progress, but the device will show.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 15:29

Нова wrote:Session alpha was all like, only in a Deep alpha relaxation occurs in the middle of the session the sound of the computer and mouse, for a second, but this is enough to do the trick, really don't like. Because of this, this session and not listening.
If you listen to any sounds there are in all the sessions in the place where the frequency stops to decrease, reaching a lower limit - they remind you that this is not a session on sleep and need to keep your hands to yourself - somewhere that's the sound of a system error of the standard scheme of the 98 th, of XP, somewhere a bell, somewhere added the entry "solar noise"... in addition, she also serves as a "checkpoint" - said the change of stimulation modes, where the kind of a signal does not change.
Нова wrote:In the morning I always listen to Russian rock, love :D
I don't know why the rest of alpha from different sessions, different results, but personally I'm against any alpha session, get a deep relaxation :oops:
Someone speaks very well about the session, "deep alpha immersion", so I try several options to give, so everyone can choose something to their liking.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 15:36

Нова wrote:Work at alpha is successful, from the start deep relaxation, almost always was the state - body asleep, mind awake. Combined in parallel with at, the result was even better. Training was conducted 3 times a day. Ready to move to the next stage 8)
Tomorrow, we start tonight I will lay out the material.
Нова wrote:I Have alpha developed a conditioned reflex, once a session is activated, immediately begins to relax.
And other anchors have turned out to deliver? The whole point of the workshop in them.
Нова wrote:is there somewhere a description of these sessions? For example, what is тренер1,2,3?
Here http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm#patrushev
Here the discussion viewtopic.php?t=1146
Such a feeling that this is the same session that I posted on people.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 19:46

Before proceeding to the training conditions based on lower frequencies (theta and Delta), we will set anchor to active wakefulness. At least in order to quickly and easily get out of a depressed or sleepy state that can be the consequence of a failed session at low frequencies. Therefore, we begin the stage of vivacity and nervousness)))

All who wish to participate in the new workshop, unsubscribe in the subject viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5250 (after reading the first post).

Here is the file of the sessions:
http://yadi.sk/d/XJRx7Qbn42C7E
http://yadi.sk/d/rAWQDKRO42C9K
http://yadi.sk/d/R1B8SCwq42CBO
http://yadi.sk/d/aVMZfSdO3_PZw
http://yadi.sk/d/Iq-cqg9M40qLU
http://yadi.sk/d/K7DIq5ko42CFc
http://yadi.sk/d/-kDJNIYb42CGq
http://yadi.sk/d/3j9gQ10D3_PYm
http://yadi.sk/d/-nOoyKh_40qMc

Kit any the mind-machine suitable session band "E", as well as some other sessions in the beta (in my innerpulse, for example, S02, F02, and P04 i04, in Pathfinder - all the stimulation frequency in which the above 15 Hz - that is, those who are well invigorate).

To listen anytime during the day, but not later than three hours before bedtime. If you want to listen to in the morning, before it activate one of the anchors on alpha, stay a little in the called state, and then run a beta session. Before going to sleep again is not superfluous to activate the alpha (if the body is still not used myself before going to bed to calm down then let him get used). In any case it is useful - in addition to the benefits of alpha waves is a daily audit of the anchors and in a critical situation jammed the trigger will not become an unpleasant surprise.

To fill anchors on the condition of vitality again, we are at the peak of the state and only after session consistently good brace (and it would be difficult if there are signs of chronic sleep deprivation, so at least for these two weeks try to organize a full-fledged sleep, otherwise the effect will be much paler).

It is desirable for filling the already installed anchors to catch as vigor from a cold shower (for unseasoned participants who find it difficult to enjoy ice-cold water is better to use contrasting: to get a bucket or basin of cold water to set a comfortable hot shower, a little stand under it, jump out, pour cold water from a bucket and get back in the hot stream, starting at the same time filling the anchor), pool after the sauna in the bath, morning exercises... a prerequisite for efficient use of these measures is the sincere pleasure of the process, otherwise we risk to fill the anchor stressful activity, and this is not good resource as means acting on the positive wave and not under duress. For extreme good planned critical situation - prizhok parachute, rafting on the rapids of the mountain river, jump from a bungee or something similar... For the lazy it will approach the effect of a good Cup of coffee (or a good chunk bitten off from the fresh lemon cadet in years I am always so invigorated when driving long had to sit - only the mold begins - bitten piece and for 10 minutes at least forgot about the dream at all), but still better than being anchored at its peak state, and not in advance, not having to try a drink))) Also not be amiss to say that many people estimate these States differently and be a more efficient zakreplenie each of them to look like, but something different anchors.

By the way, sometimes it is enough just to remember one of these cases in order to cheer up. But if well shake the memories, plunging into the details, you can call resource state without leaving the chair, and immediately his anchor (especially if it was recently).

Definitely (DEFINITELY!!!) will Zakaria moments when You really funny, is a very useful condition. No matter how You will have yourself a laugh - watch a Comedy with Charlie by Cipline or collection falls on Yutube.com to listen to the concert of Michael Zadornov or obscene storytelling something from the Shura Karetny, and maybe read jokes on the Internet - the main thing that you need to laugh heartily, forgetting everything else. You can, of course, to catch the natural moment of fun, but if You at this moment think about the anchor, then You're not funny enough.<

Нова

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 20:03

к-13 wrote:If you listen to any sounds there are in all the sessions in the place where the frequency stops to decrease, reaching a lower limit - they remind you that this is not a session on sleep and need to keep your hands to yourself - somewhere that's the sound of a system error of the standard scheme of the 98 th, of XP, somewhere a bell, somewhere added the entry "solar noise"... in addition, she also serves as a "checkpoint" - said the change of stimulation modes, where the kind of a signal does not change.
And I thought it was a random sound) I think I got nasty with these sounds memory, just have that effect on me..

Нова

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 20:06

к-13 wrote:And the other anchors turned out to bid? The whole point of the workshop in them.
I think this as of late and put the anchor, because this condition is called a Bang. Or is it better now?

Нова

Post by Нова » Sun Apr 14, 2013 20:06

к-13 wrote:Here - http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm#patrushev
There discussion - viewtopic.php?t=1146
Such a feeling that this is the same session that I posted on people.
Great, thanks :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 20:41

Нова wrote:
к-13 wrote:And the other anchors turned out to bid? The whole point of the workshop in them.
I think this as of late and put the anchor, because this condition is called a Bang. Or is it better now?
And then everyone is free to decide for himself :? And then you can go back, but I would not put such things in a drawer...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 20:41

Нова wrote:
к-13 wrote:If you listen to any sounds there are in all the sessions in the place where the frequency stops to decrease, reaching a lower limit - they remind you that this is not a session on sleep and need to keep your hands to yourself - somewhere that's the sound of a system error of the standard scheme of the 98 th, of XP, somewhere a bell, somewhere added the entry "solar noise"... in addition, she also serves as a "checkpoint" - said the change of stimulation modes, where the kind of a signal does not change.
And I thought it was a random sound) I think I got nasty with these sounds memory, just have that effect on me..
Oh, the sound of a critical error many negative memories))) And it is good - with the right approach and it will become the alpha state (another anchor) - then Windows will this sound to call for calm and balance instead of enrage and get to make new mistakes)))
Нова wrote:Excellent, thanks :)
Yes please)))

Нова

Post by Нова » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:59

к-13 wrote:And then everyone is free to decide for himself and then to return, but I would not put such things in a drawer...
Really, better do it now.

Нова

Post by Нова » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01

к-13 wrote:Oh, the sound of a critical error many negative memories))) And it is good - with the right approach and it will become the alpha state (another anchor) - then Windows will this sound to call for calm and balance instead of enrage and get to make new mistakes)))
All unpleasant sounds pleasant to do)))

Нова

Post by Нова » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:10

Session on the beta, you can listen to 3 times a day?

Нова

Post by Нова » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:14

Listened to Manduka, accelerated heartbeat, a little queasy(listened to right after Breakfast, ate tight). Condition head feels like a more uskorenie, everything works, moves) Vitality increased by about 30%. Will continue to look like)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 13:00

Нова wrote:Session, on beta you can listen to 3 times a day?
Why not? Apply General guidelines for psychoactive music. One piece of advice - immediately after waking up and before sleeping is necessary to activate the alpha anchor, and during the day to use as needed, and that together with the beta will be irritability and nervousness to accumulate (especially given the lack of sleep).

Неон

Post by Неон » Mon Apr 15, 2013 22:37

к-13 wrote:why not? Apply General guidelines for psychoactive music. One piece of advice - immediately after waking up and before sleeping is necessary to activate the alpha anchor, and during the day to use as needed, and that together with the beta will be irritability and nervousness to accumulate (especially given the lack of sleep).
And the transition to alpha irritability type reset? And this is a recommendation for life so every day to do outside of training? And you, Roman, too, do it every day?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 23:02

Неон wrote:And the transition to alpha irritability type reset?
In principle, you could say. In the alpha state, the perception is changing - less influenced by the patterns and stereotypes, it is possible to reinterpret the stimuli. In this case we just drop the excess train beta.
Неон wrote:And is a recommendation for life so every day to do outside of training?
Yeah. This is a useful habit, it will only benefit.
Неон wrote:And you, Roman, too, do it every day?
Not every day but quite often. But I'm in the workshop and not participate (except that check the action of the recorded file and fill posaterie anchor, but it missing a few days) - their anchors set and their rewsirow by constant use in daily life.

СветланаС

Post by СветланаС » Tue Apr 16, 2013 0:57

In what position is better to listen to these sessions. Lying, sitting, working?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16

There is a big difference - the effect should be in all. But let's recumbent posture will leave for lower frequencies.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 19:26

K-13
when reading knijku on practical psychotherapy has always strained the recommendations of the type "enter the desired state and remember (will Zakaria) it"... as if in condition to enter to begin with... I mean neighing... will have to remember this...

me from the sessions that is not very (i.e. not at all... including and from session with Navigator)... pre-workout, caught up with dizziness and a slight improvement (short-term) coordination...

the question is:
1. disc Endorfiny in the morning, alfario before bedtime and your session in the middle of the day a couple of times -- normal scheme??
2. everyone wants to try to stand on cyganowski with attached head machine, your session will fit??
3. session on the border of the CMP approach ??
------
still have to shoot a video... the Navigator is not really adequate audiostrobe...
while I subverted, to enable the decoder via the Navigator, because the player of my channels are not symmetrical... a mountain of cables and boxes bc
or another player to take...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:09

ЗОМБИ wrote:K-13
when reading knijku on practical psychotherapy has always strained the recommendations of the type "enter the desired state and remember (will Zakaria) it"... as if in condition to enter to begin with... I mean neighing... will have to remember this...
You do not have enough examples? Go on Bash))) always helps Me...
ЗОМБИ wrote:1. disc Endorfiny in the morning, alfario before bedtime and your session in the middle of the day a couple of times -- normal scheme??
Normal - we won't turn out the beta (and so it is with the vast majority of rolls), we only need anchors to put on some of the beta state. So any scheme where you don't need to listen to the beta before going to sleep)))
ЗОМБИ wrote:2. everyone wants to try to stand on cyganowski with attached head machine, your session will fit??
Don't know, I Gong is not friendly. Don't know if to be more precise - my interests on this basis energy practices had only some movement in the slats, and then I decided that I did this direction is not suitable any more in what is not intermeddle. I prefer the approach of Tuva and Buryatia, and these directions are more like sects than of the schools.
ЗОМБИ wrote:3. session on the border of the CMP approach ??
Honestly, sensory-motor rhythms I too close not experienced (I'm still without them there, where carousing), but given the fact that their General description of "body asleep, mind awake", it is rather closer to balance (and experience Monroe).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:25

ЗОМБИ wrote:still have to make a video...
Directing is not your long suit?)))
ЗОМБИ wrote: the Navigator is not really adequate audiostrobe...
Only in Maitri, with wav Ohm no problems...
ЗОМБИ wrote:while I lean over to turn on the decoder using GPS,
:shock: If you were a surgeon, probably, the tonsils through ...PP was removed :lol:
ЗОМБИ wrote: because player my channels are not symmetrical...
With this, I have only on cassette faced (and sorry for the stupid question, and the balance in the equalizer is not configured to bias?).
ЗОМБИ wrote: a mountain of cables and boxes bc
Buy a short cable from my player to the device just 15 centimeters - so even if you want are hard to confuse.
ЗОМБИ wrote:or another player to take...
I do not know how to live without the player (and to listen with different ears volume). Going to take a look at Sonya on palchikovoy the battery and loose/screwed not sorry (although he did not killed), and charge (not 2 batteries - one listening, the second is charging), and the sound is good, and on the road/on vacation is the message of the batteries I bought and not afraid to remain without music.
Last edited by к-13 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:34, edited 1 time in total.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:34

yeah, all of the sect... standing as a post I want to try just the physical part... just stand in a certain position to sit... something is not liked

there's still the show IT Crowd, but the third season I did not like... the first two to review what...

especially the one with the Stress machine in the beta thread... :)

directing? I do not understand... I am the it guy... this is a Logik TV worked and Dimas in my opinion, too
к-13 wrote:wav-Ohm no problems...
not sure... with him, too, Achtung... now just wanted disk Endorphins potestit

and my old player and also participated in the casting of cakes, the last time it was filled with hot epoxy... even the traces left

no player can live, like without TV and Internet... you should know :wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:43

ЗОМБИ wrote:direction? I do not understand... I am the it guy... this is a Logik TV worked and Dimas in my opinion, too
It is, in fact, shyutka Biel...
ЗОМБИ wrote:no player can live, like without TV and Internet... you should know :wink:
Without TV and Internet live easy, and no player is boring - at least an hour a day of music must be :ap I even when to the mother-in wilderness vacation travel, player take - there are, however, only the classics (Yrimo keys, uke Jake Shimabukuro) and backing tracks to play the harmonica.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 22:10

went for Nidrei on realigy, and there are so many options added... IMHO a great alternative to the alpha sessions in the evening (and indeed at any time)

he will mix with ALTARIA

http://www.realyoga.ru/audio_relax