1. The period of adaptation.

Слава-Лао
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Слава-Лао » Thu May 16, 2013 0:44

Please forgive me my tantric mood...everything is interconnected...points of prana vision in my opinion also contribute to the effects which the novel you mentioned.Understand is not the topic,but always arrive at the indicated state.It seems the result is obvious. :aa

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:54

Слава-Лао wrote:Please forgive me my tantric mood...everything is interconnected...points of prana vision in my opinion also contribute to the effects which the novel you mentioned.Understand is not the topic,but always arrive at the indicated state.It seems the result is obvious. :aa
This is Your opinion :? For optimum performance, they also need to enter the alpha state (Yes, the same Jose Silva repeatedly tried to prove telepathic communication and psychic abilities with the slower frequency brain rhythms - sometimes successfully, sometimes not, but always some positive results were). Therefore, I am inclined to say that rather glasses prana-vision will work better in the alpha state (it is primary) than will agree that the cause of it will be in their application. I have no doubt that a significant reduction in luminous flux is capable to provoke a strengthening of brain waves in the alpha range (as happens with the approaching night, when the gathering twilight), and their presence on the face can, over time, to gain a foothold in the alpha anchor (because the feedback will be positive when the growth of alpha results will appear, will begin to illuminate some structure), but the purpose of this product is still in the other - to remove unnecessary information to increase the chances of getting positive feedback.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:02

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:
к-13 wrote:Good. i02 must be suitable.
Tried i02. Relaxes well. Time consciousness is disable is not necessary, it is not tried to "fly" and just took the head. To the 9 minute startled the phone. I had to quit. Tried again.

PS: in the beginning - fuss preparation. Turned, ran, fell...
So keep practicing with her, she is great, according to the schedule. Additionally you can use your breath or a countdown (ancient Taoist technique is to count without a break from 10 to 1 and every arising thought without any experience start again, fixing the attention on the fact that each have a dozen to a deeper state of relaxation - it is possible that this account of the breath and bind, then it will be difficult to escape). If you still need a session under audiostrobe, I did it.
the picture is a strange high frequency noise after 10 minutes. Remember that sometimes around the schedule sometimes. What could it be?
Perhaps this is a reaction to some internal clips. At this time in the head nothing happened? Probably could somewhere be slicked (to start the pressure garment on the neck, for example), but stuck out... Or a light vibration/tingling/itching/warm/cold... And there's probably a way under closed eyelids and this is a bodily reaction to it - it's just a scatter neighbor readings of electrical conductivity of the skin. And perhaps relaxation reached a level where the resistance becomes so high (it increases with the relaxation, and the graph displays the conductivity -the reciprocal) that microcurrents through which the impedance will be measured, penetrate into the inner layers of the skin, causing micro-flexing of the muscles, and it's just a reaction to them. It would be necessary to the manufacturer to ask this question...<

алев

Post by алев » Thu May 16, 2013 12:13

Hello, Roman.
Passed the first stage 1 through may 15. On average twice a day (1-3 times).
Prior to this, a lot of work with alpha sessions into a mind machine.
Also worked with Your previous workshop to the stage of beta.

Liked (more than usual) session with clean signals.

During the session, achieved a state of relaxation after the session – emptiness in the head.
Just this state I like best. After the session another 10 minutes remain in this state. Although the practical application of this condition have not yet found.

Perhaps you can move to the next stage.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:55

алев wrote:During the session, achieved a state of relaxation after the session – emptiness in the head.
Just this state I like best. After the session another 10 minutes remain in this state. Although the practical application of this condition have not yet found.
Part examples of alpha States are described in the crown of the anchor in the same section.

Алега

Post by Алега » Sat May 18, 2013 14:49

And I finally have at least some feeling began to appear-numbness and partial numbness in the body while listening.
It is a progress or a manifestation of my sluggishness ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 18, 2013 15:02

Everyone is different and the feeling is relaxed and they can vary. When I started, I've had my relaxation was felt to move, the need to make efforts to press the numbness...

Алега

Post by Алега » Sat May 18, 2013 15:06

Yay! ie is still a little to deepen the state and can move to the next level? Or is that the time?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 18, 2013 15:27

First :ay

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Sun May 19, 2013 15:55

Good day, To-13, listen to the adaptation for two weeks, sessions steadily lead to relaxation without any disturbing thoughts.
I think you can go to sleduyushemu stage.... ? :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 18:28

Элеонора wrote:Good day, To-13, listen to the adaptation for two weeks, sessions steadily lead to relaxation without any disturbing thoughts.
I think you can go to sleduyushemu stage.... ? :)
You're right.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Sun May 19, 2013 20:45

Another report by day.
8. Night - bb.mp3. Relaxed very fine.
9. Day - ocean.mp3. Listened in the "after hours" time without MM. Normally rested, relaxed after the trip. Disconnection was not observed.
10. Morning - rain.mp3. Listened to without MM. Special effects was observed.
11. Morning - ocean.mp3. Listened to without MM. Quite relaxed with out. I wanted to go back to sleep after listening to, and doing 
Night - bb.mp3. Normally relaxed, the blackout was not. Slightly disturbed extraneous sounds.
12. Morning - dbb.mp3. Normally relaxed. After the session, another wanted to take a NAP.
After lunch, the cropped file. The end of the listening felt relaxed, and then slowly made pritpal...  After a journey of something sleepy...
Evening pch.mp3. Well relaxed during the session there was an interesting sensation in the forehead.
13. Morning - pso.mp3. Not particularly relaxed. Harder than the night to ward off other thoughts.
Night - birds.mp3. Could not relax. Managed only to the end of the track.
Interestingly, when the day was a little freaked, I said to myself- "Oh, Well, remember the alpha session and state"... And all calmed down quickly and permanently... 
14. Morning - Breeze.mp3. Thoughts interfered with, lost them towards the end of the track.
Night - Ocean.mp3. Relaxed quickly and strongly to the blackout. At the end of the track immediately "returned". Went to sleep late, very sleepy.
15. Morning - forest.mp3. Relaxed is fine, though not quickly. Helps fight against thoughts through concentration on the breath and counting.
Evening - rain.mp3. Relaxed fine but not immediately. Affected somewhat chaotic evening.
16. A morning thunderstorm.mp3. Normal relaxed after the session, still got some sleep.
Evening - woodland.mp3. Worked in the chair - I felt numb feet. It was distracting...
17. Morning - bb.mp3. Was a normal dive, though not very fast, but then, damn the neighbor's hammer all spoiled... got Distracted very much.<

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Sun May 19, 2013 21:33

Hello K-13! returned home after the watch and here -4 days listened 2 times a day but not correctly used MM as it turned out but still after listening to some quiet joy in my soul calm, relaxation somehow not noticed for 4 days 2 times in the morning and in the evening listened to different files, mainly the nature of the body is relaxed but I fully feel moreover in the nose and throat any vibration. thoughts jump the stream then slower then faster then a noise that the trailer is swinging all distracting but now at home will do. thank you for your attention!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 21:44

Владимирович wrote:interestingly, when the day was a little freaked, I said to myself- "Oh, Well, remember the alpha session and state"... And all calmed down quickly and permanently...
It is quite natural. You can start the second stage.
Владимирович wrote:Helps fight against the thoughts with concentration on breathing and counting.
Such means hundreds in fact, but we need to learn to relax without them.
Владимирович wrote: was Engaged in a chair - felt numb legs. It was distracting...
Something impeded blood flow or relaxation trying to push? You can try to help them relax in such a situation.
Владимирович wrote:was a normal dive, though not very fast, but then, damn the neighbor's hammer all spoiled... got Distracted very much.
Over time, practice alpha training should lead to the fact that the neighbor's drill will evoke a response not more, than flying somewhere high the bird, accidentally fell into the field of view...

Ослик ИА-ИА

Post by Ослик ИА-ИА » Sun May 19, 2013 22:52

к-13 wrote:Here and keep practicing with her, she is great, according to the schedule. Additionally you can use your breath or a countdown (ancient Taoist technique is to count without a break from 10 to 1 and every arising thought without any experience start again, fixing the attention on the fact that each have a dozen to a deeper state of relaxation - it is possible that this account of the breath and bind, then it will be difficult to escape). If you still need a session under audiostrobe, I did it.
Roman, thank you - send in the link, I will try to poravnati with i02/15
к-13 wrote: Perhaps this is a reaction to some internal clips. At this time in the head nothing happened? Probably could somewhere be slicked (to start the pressure garment on the neck, for example), but stuck out... Or a light vibration/tingling/itching/warm/cold... And there's probably a way under closed eyelids and this is a bodily reaction to it - it's just a scatter neighbor readings of electrical conductivity of the skin. And perhaps relaxation reached a level where the resistance becomes so high (it increases with the relaxation, and the graph displays the conductivity -the reciprocal) that microcurrents through which the impedance will be measured, penetrate into the inner layers of the skin, causing micro-flexing of the muscles, and it's just a reaction to them. It would be necessary to the manufacturer to ask this question...
There was nothing special. Keep looking, when I with boss. If the noise is more correlated not with the session and time, and with conductivity in absolute units, then it is likely a side effect from the measurement.

This afternoon managed to achieve relaxation 6 times. Again InnerPulse i02, condensed into 15 minutes. The feeling and the result is quite stable.
jpg">http://s020.radikal.ru/i718/1305/58/2caf5c8b6938.jpg<

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sun May 19, 2013 22:59

Switched to Blue. I think it is more effective for me than red. Also, instead of the sofa, began to use a slightly deflated air mattress. In principle, the "focus 10" is achieved when you stop VD. But I'm not keen to stop, and it often does not achieve the desired state. I listen further.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 23:32

Собеседник wrote:returned home after the watch and here - 4 days listened 2 times a day but not correctly used MM as it turned out
Okay the main thing all is forgiven)))
but still, after listening to some quiet joy in my soul calm, relaxation somehow not noticed for 4 days 2 times in the morning and in the evening listened to different files, mainly the nature of the body is relaxed but I fully feel
This is the initial level of relaxation. Although kinesthetic, for example, even at deep levels can feel body - video instead of images, sometimes touching, stroking, cold/heat, and even motion feel...
furthermore in the nasopharynx any vibration.
And this is because many people in spring... a chronic Runny nose, perhaps, or the beginnings of a sinus infection - quickly subside with continued training.
thoughts jump the stream then slower then faster then a noise that the trailer is swinging all distracting but now at home will do. thank you for your attention!
Just try how to step aside and watch from the sidelines, it seems like it is not Your thoughts - that is just to observe and not get involved if they do not concern You. Then it will not interfere.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 20, 2013 0:01

Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:Roman, thank you - send in the link, I will try to poravnati with i02/15
Now the POISON will spread, send. However, I for 10 minutes brought.
Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:was Nothing special. Keep looking, when I with boss. If the noise is more correlated not with the session and time, and with conductivity in absolute units, then it is likely a side effect from the measurement.
Get your device, I will look. Importantly, it reflects the dynamics.
Ослик ИА-ИА wrote:this afternoon managed to achieve relaxation 6 times. Again InnerPulse i02, condensed into 15 minutes. The feeling and the result is quite stable.
What do you feel when listening to the session?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 20, 2013 0:06

1Андрей1 wrote:Switched to Blue. I think it is more effective for me than red.
Here all very individually. The color of the excitement and color of anchors do not have to match - the anchor is placed on performance color under closed eyelids. Moreover, in the description of the stages the red color is given for example only - those who find it difficult to choose the anchor for themselves.
Also instead of a sofa, and began to use a slightly deflated air mattress.

I do all sessions in which you do not want to sleep, I prefer to use a sitting
In principle, the "focus 10" is achieved when you stop VD. But I'm not keen to stop, and it often does not achieve the desired state. I listen further.
As I understand it, Focus 10, he's SMR is lower beta, on the border with alpha. With increasing number of focus, the first frequency falls in the alpha, then to theta and reaches the border with Delta. That is the "point 10" us here is not suitable)))

А д е п т

Post by А д е п т » Mon May 20, 2013 10:46

Good morning romance!!!

Begun with may 1(evening).
For classes selected CL.program: Rain.mp3, Ocean.mp3, Thunderstorm.mp3, Woodland.mp3, PSo.mp3
Worked mainly for 2 classes a day.

At the moment when you relax completely cease to feel the body, sometimes feel the loss of orientation in space.
(On the level of intelligence realize that they are in the room lying down but the senses do not confirm it)
Periodicity thoughts are very similar to those that appear before falling asleep.
You can move to the next stage?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 20, 2013 15:13

A d e p tYes. The files sent.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon May 20, 2013 15:28

Мироха wrote:Hello Roman! Waiting for your new sessions! And with regards to the responses on this stage: I'm afraid to describe..maybe not the right say. The feeling of complete control..of peace and tranquility! The red color seems best..what else.. I try to sleep..then right back to sleep..automatic. And more..listen on headphones..there's a vacuum the sound is cleaner /senheiser/. Though like as not recommend!
Do not be afraid, there is most absolute beginners, disgrace still will not work. All letters from the PM I stand here.

Headphones are not recommended for clean sounds, as this can cause excessive load on the eardrums (especially the square wave in the signal - the rest is not very exactly the moment passed - and the vertical front audio signal this is still a shock wave).

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Mon May 20, 2013 18:44

к-13 wrote:Vladimirovich wrote(a):
Worked in the chair - I felt numb feet. It was distracting...

Something impeded blood flow or relaxation trying to push? You can try to help them relax in such a situation.

Probably still interfered with the blood flow chair... although, it's not too bad. Maybe push all the same trying..

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon May 20, 2013 18:46

As I understand it, Focus 10, he's SMR is lower beta, on the border with alpha. With increasing number of focus, the first frequency falls in the alpha, then to theta and reaches the border with Delta. That is the "point 10" us here is not suitable)))
Possible. I didn't really go into details, for me "focus 10" is the condition the body is asleep\ is not felt, the mind is awake. What sort of waves do not know to do the EEG. 8)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon May 20, 2013 23:52

After 15 days of classes. The body relaxes almost immediately. However, the depth of the dissolution of the body is different. Twice I could feel the complete absence of the body. The lightness of the soul and thoughts with some weightless, imperceptible. I would like to be in such perfect condition. After 15 days had two days break. To proceed to the second stage?