2. Alpha training.

А д е п т
Re: 2. Alpha training.

Post by А д е п т » Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:15

Hello Roman!

Put an anchor on the alpha state.
In the position lying on your back connect your thumb and middle finger on his left hand.
4 days try morning and evening, activate the alpha state without video-sound stimulation.
It turns out to be in this state pretty quickly.

I think you can move to the next stage

With Respect Alex.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 20:11

Well, send.

Владер

Post by Владер » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:42

Good day, Roman.

From July 3 to practice regularly, 2-3 times a day.
Brought the state to almost complete dissolution of the boundaries of the body (in places of contact with the chair it still felt a little) and feeling just a cloud of light.

The anchor by touching with tongue the gums of the upper teeth and a deep breath with the command "Relax!"

My sense is that the anchor works weaker than simply remembering the desired state.
Although the complex is a nice effect. You can move on or even anchors to work?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Thu Aug 01, 2013 0:41

Propustil a week after the adaptation again engaged. Last night started with the first topic in 10 minutes. Thus by changing postures with a semi (as in adaptation) in the fully seated with straight back. In the afternoon, before it plunged once or twice to anchor with eyes closed and count down from 10 to 0. Five, is off. The same evening the new posture, did not relax. And the tune, I didn't like.. as in it were the words: don't go in there... caused the negativity... in the morning, listened to the second 10 a second.also sitting with straight back. Relaxed but little. Continue......

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05

The whole point of the compositions with words in the same workout is not to give them attention, relax in spite of interference and obstacles, no matter what. Otherwise, then simply it will be difficult to keep the condition in a real situation.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11

к-13 wrote:I believe that very matter. In any case, repeated passage of alpha and beta will not be superfluous (and very useful), including to continue the classes in the workshop.
Quote from here.
Because I'm seriously going to go a long course of listening and the alternation of alpha and beta practice, if possible, I would like to get the files for the alpha of training, because of the alpha I have only the files from "Period of adjustment" and "Pranic breathing and Chakra meditation."

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:08

"Knock" very much. :)

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Aug 12, 2013 13:09

к-13 wrote:the Whole point of the compositions with words in the same workout is not to give them attention, relax in spite of interference and obstacles, no matter what. Otherwise, then simply it will be difficult to keep the condition in a real situation.
When listening for the second time. everything is fine. :) The course is finished. All the songs are good.. the Aquarium is really a bit tiring. Boring. Everything else is super. The END! Clearly included in the alpha, on the Union of thumb and index finger, one countdown from 10 to 1 in the half-sitting posture. :ay Continue? :wiz

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 13:25

Кукловод wrote:Continue? :wiz
And)))
And the aquarium is a custom order. As they say, the smell, the taste and color markers are different...)))

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Aug 12, 2013 13:50

bofara wrote:"Knock" very much.
If you have the opportunity to make "technology knock" tracks and other trainings /beta etc/ for me personally would be very happy to use just those tracks. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 14:21

A knock is made in the following way - from a recording of the sound of the bass harp carved a heartbeat and looped with the addition of a pause to make 10 strokes per second, then a tool of audio editor pitch speed vosproizvedeniya dynamically changed, where the desired beta accelerated (compressed) one and a half times where you need a lower alpha (or Delta with theta) is slowed down (stretched) to the desired configuration. If you need a gate, generated pure sine 19200 Hz for the whole session long, modulated by a session and it is superimposed by mixing.

The weekend will do.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:13

A few days ago I began to slowly engage with the alpha training, but with open eyes. I remember reading about that in the book Anna wise - "Inspiration to order" that the works of artists, actors, etc. are associated to some degree with alpha waves during their work with open eyes..
By the way, so almost the whole day keeps alshohada status /can't tell you exactly alpha, but it seems/.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:47

Nasrenai would advise everyone to play more once alpha training - in my experience there is a deepening and expansion of the state and related to babe experience.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:44

Tomorrow finishing up the second three-week course of alpha-workshop and move on to the second course of the beta workshop. Badly wanted to move on, but I think that very need to go again and beta..
Very happy with the alpha anchor has increased and stabilized.. :ay

Абар

Post by Абар » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19

Report.
For two weeks (Yes, I am very stubborn : D) I tried hard to put an anchor which for some reason didn't work (fist right hand). Then put another (combination of fingers on the left and right hands) which started working immediately. And it became stronger when I hooked it on the net sessions, bb, dbb, etc. I Practiced this stage for about 4 weeks.
In General, it turned out, the anchors can now be set to the desired States.

I think it's time to move on to the next stage. Please send me materialchik.
Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 19:50

Абар wrote:Two weeks (Yes, I am very stubborn : D) I tried hard to put an anchor which for some reason didn't work (fist right hand)
If the anchor - grip fist, he wasn't supposed to work - the stress of the body can be an anchor to relax the entire body in General. And the fist is almost genetically programmed reaction to external aggression and internal tensions, and they certainly do not contribute to the alpha :? .

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 13:51

K-13 unfortunately do not comply with the consistency - sometimes I fall asleep before the workout (in the evening), sometimes Wake in the morning and can't listening session - as it is necessary to go back to work ((( with anchoring as you know is also hard
Only boasted that not fall asleep during workouts like, literally, through the session to fall asleep (lack of sleep and stress at work have an impact) - though of course the huge pluses I noted for myself - though it pleases ))) first of all has become a better place to endure the mess that is happening in my work - situation is "waiting" Association of 2 major companies - discord in the "top" and as a consequence of uncertainty, confusion and vacillation among ordinary employees ((( all "suitcase mood". So if not session - I would've been in hysterics - and ))))
Secondly - I like improved memory - although I still doubt it ))) and I began to more clearly "Know" what is happening around - it is difficult to convey more accurately - but the condition is amazing. OS more with me to my great regret has not happened ((but I hope that as soon as you start getting enough sleep will be able again to feel this amazing condition )))
I'm trying, when in a conscious state I carry out training (i.e. not fall asleep during it - mostly on weekends - when you sleep as much as sleep) - to anchor a state of complete calm and relaxation - sleep, the fingers of the right hand (thumb and middle) - though I don't quite understand how to test whether the anchor... do I need to say everything, word for word the phrase I've uttered at anchor. (I apologize if the answer already sounded - I write the report while at the memory ))) and while the computer is not distilled ))
Very concerned with the question - how effective are classes in my "persistent" spillage - well, that is does it make sense to continue or should take a break and with new forces to begin training? (actually I would not like to give up (((but worry - not in vain if my efforts if I'm a "shirker"<

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Sep 14, 2013 17:01

Ксюта10 wrote: So if not session - I would've been in hysterics - and so
Hello!
Very even support,such a statement((!Much more flexible by my standards began to react to all sorts of stimuli,faster to build(rebuild)the tactics of current Affairs...for example.Without stuck on something,just not opishesh...fortunately there are sections where what is called to separate needed from not needed.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01

I want to share experiences. First was faster to relax than in the period of adaptation and it's great!
Secondly, when the relaxation starts as if formication or a charge coursing through the body, it is difficult to convey in words, but you get the pleasure and involuntarily a smile.
Probyvali anchored this state and to my udivleniu, just a couple of training sessions turned out to run this state without MM. Cool it works... :)
Don't stop. Will train deep relaxation on.
Good luck to everyone!!!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 20:15

Ксюта10 wrote:K-13 unfortunately do not comply with the consistency - sometimes I fall asleep before the workout (in the evening), sometimes Wake in the morning and can't listening session - as it is necessary to go back to work ((( with anchoring as you know is also hard
Nothing, just process a little stretch of time. You, above all, do not overdo it - even constraint for the first two etapov 45 days, but with Your training regime may be different - if you feel that after the session, become more irritable, better pause for a couple of weeks in the classroom with MM. After her and to do will be a little easier, and the results are brighter...
Ксюта10 wrote:Only boasted that not fall asleep during workouts like, literally, through the session to fall asleep (lack of sleep and stress at work have an impact) - though of course the huge pluses I noted for myself - though it pleases ))) first of all has become a better place to endure the mess that is happening in my work - situation is "waiting" Association of 2 major companies - discord in the "top" and as a consequence the uncertainty confusion and vacillation among ordinary employees ((( all "suitcase mood". So if not session - I would've been in hysterics - and ))))
Вячеслав. wrote:Very even support,such a statement((!Much more flexible by my standards began to react to all sorts of stimuli,faster to build(rebuild)the tactics of current Affairs...for example.Without stuck on something,just not opishesh...fortunately there are sections where what is called to separate needed from not needed.
This effect was observed after any type of alpha training - though of course the R-sessions, even though sessions with suitable disks, even though from training by the method of Silva. It is like a sign that classes are held properly...
Ксюта10 wrote:and I began to more clearly "Know" what is happening around - it is difficult to convey more accurately - but the condition is amazing.
This is also a sign of increased alpha-level in the EEG during wakefulness...
OS is no longer with me unfortunately did not happen (( - but I hope that as soon as you start getting enough sleep will be able again to feel this amazing condition )))
They spontaneously happen only on the front of some unusual event or condition. To become a regular, you need to train the habit of reality check when dealing with extraordinary things and individual characteristics of sleep (the forum is my workshop OS dreamstalker, there is described in more detail).
Ксюта10 wrote:I'm trying, when in a conscious state I carry out training (i.e. not fall asleep during it - mostly on weekends - when you sleep as much as sleep) - to anchor a state of complete calm and relaxation - sleep, the fingers of the right hand (thumb and middle) - though I don't quite understand how to test whether the anchor... do I need to say everything, word for word the phrase I've uttered at anchor. (I apologize if the answer already sounded - I write the report while at the memory ))) and while the computer is not distilled ))
Right now, after reading this message, sit back on the chair, close your eyes and connect the fingers - if for a few seconds then You are not coasting the wave of relaxation, then the anchor is not working. Usually works almost instantly.
Very concerned with the question - how effective are classes in my "persistent" spillage - well, that is does it make sense to continue or should take a break and with new forces to begin training? (actually I would not like to give up (((but worry - not in vain if my efforts if I'm a "shirker"
If you do not want to be distracted during the pause, you can dedicate it to training OS.<

Ксюта10

Post by Ксюта10 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 20:29

K-133
checked out anchor ))) the effect of relaxation was not as bright as when using a session tomorrow again day check to make sure that it really is the anchor to work, and not my wild imagination )))
On OS thank you proshtudiruete, ( I'm the "dreamhackers" read, stumbled - I wonder what about this book I think the real stalkers OS ))))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 21:23

Anchor and will not work completely identical with the body sink into relaxation (and the brain in the alpha) just as much as the current situation allows.
Ксюта10 wrote:For OS thank you proshtudiruete, ( I'm the "dreamhackers" read, stumbled - I wonder what about this book I think the real stalkers OS ))))
Fiction with elements of real working techniques for heating of interest (for example, solitaire Medici - a very good thing). Better "first gate" of the same series to read...

I'm pretty firmly communicate with them about 10 years ago (not with the tip - it's just successfully created a myth and, later, the team promotion a series of books of publishing house "Whole", which was launched quite a serious movement in what was then the Internet, and there it all was cooked). There is generally a very murky history - the end of all squabbled...

http://integrity.org.ru/ - here's a good resource on the topic without the hype of advertising books...

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58

Thank you! I like this theme very interesting. :)

СергейА

Post by СергейА » Thu Sep 19, 2013 22:49

Good day!

Anchored alpha state as follows: on the breath (Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah), a small delay of breath (l), out (f-a-a-a) with crossed fingers. By the way when you activate with my eyes open contrast is felt more strongly: once everything seems to become brighter and clearer.
There is a small wish for the sessions to be done as the first stage of 10 second pause before starting, and then just poke on the track, you have the light in his eyes.
And again, in the session "deep alpha immersion" in the 15th minute – a foreign sound (like a sound error messages in the computer), he's needed?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 23:58

СергейА wrote:There is a desire for sessions to do as the first stage of the 10 second pause before starting, and then just poke on the track, you have the light in his eyes.
And again, in the session "deep alpha immersion" in the 15th minute – a foreign sound (like a sound error messages in the computer), he's needed?
These questions have been asked in the first workshop - it is made specifically like the selection of songs with words - extraneous sounds (if you listen, there is more than one "star", with all the most annoying) - in the first place, it teaches us not to pay attention to irritants. And then these sounds reaction easier.
СергейА wrote:Anchored alpha state as follows: on the breath (Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah), a small delay of breath (l), out (f-a-a-a) with crossed fingers.
I advise you to put another simple anchors or to fill each of the components separately (not the entire pile in one - so it will be more reliable) before moving on to beta.
СергейА wrote:by the Way when you activate with my eyes open contrast is felt more strongly: once everything seems to become brighter and clearer.
And it better at first not to experiment - so anchors are quickly overwritten. Then, when the alpha will be more common, can be...