Vibration when you exit the OS

Кетцалкоатль
Vibration when you exit the OS

Post by Кетцалкоатль » Fri Mar 29, 2013 19:35

Dreamed of this night:
I'm in the room where you sleep. Night. Dark. Trying to turn on the lights (flip the switch) – not included. Want to a command : "switch On!" – can't talk. Trying to mentally force him to join – it is useless. Come to the balcony door. Looking out the window the night cold. Cast a thought to go down (to fly) – don't want to freeze. Think how to check whether it was a dream – take the newspaper, open, trying to read. The letters dance, the text changes. Sleep!
Emotional growth, then I kind of almost woke up, you begin to feel vibrations going through the body. It intensifies, with every second getting stronger, becoming even scarysomehow turn off from the process. Vibration was felt as the rising tide that runs through the body, exit (entrance?) using the palm of your hand. Then followed a second operating system – the same vibration after the release of the first sleepbut slightly weaker in intensity. What could it be? It seems to have not read about such effect no one...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Vibration when you exit the OS

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:50

Кетцалкоатль wrote:Dreamt of that night:
I'm in the room where you sleep. Night. Dark. Trying to turn on the lights (flip the switch) – not included. Want to a command : "switch On!" – can't talk. Trying to mentally force him to join – it is useless. Come to the balcony door. Looking out the window the night cold. Cast a thought to go down (to fly) – don't want to freeze. Think how to check whether it was a dream – take the newspaper, open, trying to read. The letters dance, the text changes. Sleep!
Emotional growth, then I kind of almost woke up, you begin to feel vibrations going through the body. It intensifies, with every second getting stronger, becoming even scarysomehow turn off from the process. Vibration was felt as the rising tide that runs through the body, exit (entrance?) using the palm of your hand. Then followed a second operating system – the same vibration after the release of the first sleepbut slightly weaker in intensity. What could it be? It seems to have not read about such effect no one...
Write this message in the subject of Wasps .It can delete a new topic ,but these are already on the forum.And it is not necessary to produce a bunch of new. For new readers is difficult.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Vibration when you exit the OS

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49

Ketzalkoatl
According to esoteric sources of this vibration precedes the "out of body"... :shock: Although, maybe You have a vibration, as a hint, the device is enabled. :?