How are you going dreams?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 13:28

Noticed that dreams are films from the fragments of the events of the previous day. But I can not understand the principle of selection of these events. Maybe you have ideas?

If you understand what is selected in the dream, it could be a day in these moments, to make a suggestion on the dream consciousness.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: How are you going dreams?

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Feb 02, 2012 13:40

Initially, when I started to be interested in the OS, I kept a dream diary, it turned out that I often dream about similar events or places. For example, in the dream, constant problems with the phone, meaning to dial the number. For such events it is possible to cling and be aware of.
Interestingly, after keeping a journal of dreams like those dreams disappeared and the place was no longer a dream...
A simple technique for the OS - just many times a day to ask ourselves whether it is sleep, after a while a question of habit ask yourself in a dream.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 15:29

Андрей Кабанков wrote:a Simple technique for the OS - just many times a day to ask yourself, not if
Ask, do background checks on reality. I don't get. If I highlight moments of the day that the dream will get, that could be in them and ask.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 15:53

Владимир Никонов wrote:Noticed that dreams are films from the fragments of the events of the previous day. But I can not understand the principle of selection of these events. Maybe you have ideas?
And I have rarely the events of the day fall into dreams(at least the ones I remember or write it down). If immediately before bedtime strongly about something to think(not necessarily about what happened during the day), it is likely in the dream in one form or another will be present.
Although I very rarely remember dreams from the first 5-6 hours of sleep, maybe there things are different, but for me personally to work with such a system in this case makes no sense - well, most likely not remember...

Really helped "rainbow-arc", where I scored all the recurring signs from dreams(in total came out a little less than 20) with the installation of a reality check at their meeting - after a week of watching once a day for 15 minutes the number of Osov significantly increased. Plus, in the rainbow scored a private session for 5 minutes to Wake up after every dream and record sleep, plus waking up in the morning not to move and remember that just saw that also gave good results in the end with 1-2 night OS in 10 days the number had jumped to 3-4 a week. You can get OS day, if possible take a NAP for an hour or so - put a session on the alpha or alpha relaxation visualization, while listening to as many details as possible are run signs of a dream with action script in my sleep at their meeting. They can be 2-3 to choose - I usually do, the script I have a standard - met the symptom - looked at his hands, at the same time trying to remember "how I got here," he tried to dyhnut through a pinched nose at the same time Klenov him alternately with first one eye, then the other - were convinced that it was a dream(or a dream, but it is better to imagine that breathe at it) - rubbed his hands, did a somersault and further on the circumstances... I Have so 2 out of 3 is usually good(especially if nobody wakes up - on the phone, the alarm is a short beeping with a one minute pause after it turned off the vibrate).

One time and trained hard, testing the reality every time I hear a knock(door, car, steps, wind...), and passed through doors and intersections, accidentally saw hands(this is easiest when you work with your hands - you just need them from time to time to examine carefully), I heard his name or have the lights come on - then after a week(max two) of these training, you can get 1-2 lucid dream per night every day, but another thing is that for so long is really very difficult to reach - there is a feeling, what do OS it just not worth...<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Feb 02, 2012 16:16

Владимир Никонов wrote:Noticed that dreams are films from the fragments of the events of the previous day. But I can not understand the principle of selection of these events. Maybe you have ideas?

If you understand what is selected in the dream, it could be a day in these moments, to make a suggestion on the dream consciousness.
It's not easy. As a rule, dreams of those moments that cause You to have a spontaneous surge of emotion. A surge of emotion suggests that some sort of situation You touched on a subconscious level and You interact with them. But we are in daily reality more orientirueshsya logic, as if concentrating on her outbursts of emotion, but a strong do not track. Simple example: You go down the street, I see a clothing store, showcase, mannequins in costumes. See. And once I went to the thought: here is a costume I would be approached. And in parallel with the idea of a surge of emotion. And everything went on. Here a moment then You will dream. Because internally reacted, but no special attention given. That is all what You react emotionally, respond emotionally, everything that touches You, but You don't concentrate on it, don't attach any importance - then things pop up in dreams.
He's special, of course, that strong emotions then also reflected. But I'm not about strong emotions. And poluvsasavania or unconscious at all.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Feb 02, 2012 17:01

I know a man whose dream is a very prophetic dreams - later coming true. Everything he shared - actually came true. :) Including, not only personal, but in globalnogo plan.

By the way, that will be a European United States. With odinae guide, not like now - every power the President and the government. And each individual power /is the state, not the power of/ will be managed by a kind of Governor. View... And then Glenys and suddenly came true. :lol: I'm already used to such "coincidences". :?

And in what way have these people going dreams? :?

---

But, my wife said that her dream of dreams, and consciousness - motorstom stands out. And it started as I began to hear the V-tracks. It turns out that she osoznavat that her dream always. :lol: Tells me "See you sleep, and in the same time I have the dream goes." :lol:

ка2009

Post by ка2009 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 20:58

I agree with red, the importance of emotions during the day.
OS: flying above the street at a height of about 1 m backwards, in a sitting position. Feeling that pressure from the sides, although no one near.
In the morning I remember: two days ago, I went to the bus in exactly the same place and exactly stavlennia position and feelings were exactly the same.

It seems that the subconscious can figure it we are a collection of experiences and emotions per week or per month.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Feb 02, 2012 22:32

KA2009thank you. Glad You also followed it. Your example is 100% hit, what I wanted to say.

Бесс

Post by Бесс » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:43

Our brain interpreterpath what he saw and experienced, without distinguishing between the real and the not real side of the same coin, all is real, it just is, it is capricious to ignore. As for the question, I think, small and big should not be divided, as for example with weak and strong emotion, too little is the result. In dreams there is everything, from small to greater, and higher to lower. All this is awareness, because in between, only that you can we realize in this very moment. So just think of this moment, associating it with sleep.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 20:07

I test on friends a few techniques for quick start of practice for the awareness of yourself in the dream(after his previous post in this thread I decided to start again), kind, fun, share)))
the Essence of the technique - if there are a certain number of dreams that have already "remembered", it's simple - you just need to select a repeating stories(characters or places) - for example, I often dream about my school(it was rebuilt in the year before beyond recognition, but the dream she always old) and school(which that year actually broke up), and old friends who have not seen, actually, many dream of repeating, but these are often. It is an individual signs of sleep, they need auto-suggestion to put the anchor, so that when you meet something resembling them automatically to check the surrounding world to the question "am I sleeping or not."
In addition, the Wake should have a habit to ask yourself this question in situations that can dream, but it is the beginning of any conversation(personal, phone, even on the forum), knocks and noises(rumbling, the sound of steps, clanking of something on the wind)...
It remains only to make a suggestion for a reality check in these particular cases, that the motivation practices are not kept. Once awake, the habit will appear - you can be sure that they will REGULARLY be aware of.

And now the option "from scratch" - when people can't remember dreams(and I'm sure that does not see them, that is a fallacy). The solution is simple and known to all - they need to record... And the night, waking up immediately after sleep(Wake up and remember another dream 3-4 times per night, but no one will remember in the morning, if sleep was normal, or the memory is not tried and tested). To do this, also to work with self-hypnosis and give yourself installation on remembering dreams, burning them in the diary and to the diary to remember to lay down the bed)))

In principle, everything is simple... If you have problems with auto-suggestion, you can try the program "rainbow-arc" Andrei Patrushev - a fairly successful program at the 25-th frame, for me anyway, works well. You can use "protocols to download the subconscious mind" - those that Leushkin in its "Turbo gopher", is also quite effective thing, if you make correctly.

In General, lay out your options:
Maybe something still a bit raw, but three of my friends during the week a couple OS low saw.

rainbow-arch options classes

Description of files in the archive.
Two programs(same) rainbow-Arc, but the first is configured to one set of files, and the second on the other.

The first option is General - it is designed for better remembering dreams and increase the likelihood of "critical awareness". Settings everything else is optimal, to get started you only need to open the file "I"(he with no extension) and replace my "names" on their own. Nothing complicated. Works from any folder, even with the stick, if you want to add another file, it is better to place it in the folder of the desired program and its ini file should erase the path to the file, leaving only his name (then it will work from any folder, or the program at the start of often nasty sound writes that it is not found). This is for those who are just starting out.

The second option is more complicated - there are already signs of this specific sleep(mine, not the fact that many will coincide, but the probability of this is). In the text to center scored Protocol "the first gate"(was written in haste, corrections and additions are welcome, but the Protocol is working - one of those to whom it was given as an example, worked the first night - today it is reported to the first OS - the other two during the week also reported positive results), it can be used without the program - easy to read, as in turbo gopher. He had no bindings. Laid a couple of pleasant "side effects" bit of work on the issues raised in the dream. Later I will give it a separate file for this.

After the book of Stephen Laberge's "lucid dreaming World" is the most sensible work on the subject that I've ever met)))

http://narod2.yandex.ru/disk/3998440900 ... eaming.pdf

And a couple of the protocols in the manner of "turbo gopher" (successfully tested on real people and corrected taking into account the wishes) - much help in practice, but completely replace the will not be able to. It would be better to read the source(a book Laushkina), but the recommendations at the beginning of the file is enough to start using:
Dreamer.rtf and the First gate.rtf

"Dreamer" helps to pay attention to the signs of sleep(drove your they common) in reality(away from the operator, only not to forget to check the reality, when you think about it) and at night(to begin to become skilled in reality). Works automatically without activation, there is a fuse and method of disconnecting. If you have the signs of sleep, you can finish the lists or replace those that do not meet)))

"The first gate" just increase the effect of "dreamer" at night. Before sleep is activated, deactivated himself.
How to use rainbow-arch, can be found in the search of this forum))) Version is drawn the one that Andrey Makarevich, the latter on the forum laid out.<

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 23:28

K-13 why you have frequency of 10, and Andrei V. recommended 6 or 6.6, (even have a rationale for this in the theme)? Some personal observations?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:43

1Андрей1 wrote:K-13 and why you have frequency of 10, and Andrei V. recommended 6 or 6.6, (even have a rationale for this in the theme)? Some personal observations?
I have tried different... my best is ten Hertz works. Perhaps the fact that I'm an alpha according to the method of Silva mastered, and then MM got them there alpha is exactly 10 Hz. Just when I gaze refocuses, I have an alpha myself "included"(I anchor put in training), apparently synchronous flow of text affirmations are more effective than random.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45

K-13 Have you tried to use a Navigator and a Rainbow at the same time?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:32

1Андрей1 wrote:K-13 have you tried to use a Navigator and a Rainbow at the same time?
No. The question to Andrey V. Patrushev is to redirect - he is still the author of both, he knows best, can they share and how best to organise this.

PS: And I have regular conversation with You it turns out, however))) Even a week or two pause before answering I wanted to withstand in order to maintain the tradition)))

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:50

K-13
And measured my conversation with You it turns out, however)))
I used the rainbow to Your settings and texts, but no change. Probably at me it is bad. So I thought why not try to combine the rainbow and recently received the Navigator. Andrey Vadimovich I asked the question, but would like to offer You this. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 13:57

Maybe to start is with the mental blocks to work? In the Navigator, just the conductor has an...

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 14:46

K-13 I was just a conductor and is now working + alpha session.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 15:11

Well, this should start :?
If the rainbow after 2-3 sessions, no noticeable results, then most likely they never will - consciousness blocks the incoming information in some filter. Maybe it's the fear of not waking up, once in the dreaming world as a whole, maybe the fear that it is dangerous for the mind or body at this time can someone take a... In most cases(if the installation does not run counter to the current situation) the result should be shown after the first viewing(although with a small delay in time, maybe after the body rest in sleep, dropping the accumulated daily slag and regulating the received).
So try to figure out what blocks You have a program of entering into sleep with awareness, otherwise no installation will not help...

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 16:15

K-13 that's what I try so far without success to find out
what blocks You have a program of entering into a conscious sleep,
. The Wasps I have (rarely), no fears, etc. prejudice :) I don't have the whole mechanism is clear to me. Different techniques, programs, etc. do not work or work only once. I'll try after alpha sessions, and the conductor again.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 04, 2012 13:18

Share your appliances direct entry into the OS :wiz
during the day, consciously at every opportunity how many times you turn your head to the right(well, left when you like), and then, when you return head to straight position, saying "I'm in a dream"(is this a dream, am I dreaming?). The point is that when you return the head of the fire the anchor for the awareness(reality testing, critical view of the world...). First of all, that in itself is good - awareness increases - it is easier to keep away from the pitfalls of attention, it is easier to pay attention to the strangeness around...
Now about the use in dreaming practice - when you fall asleep, lie down on your stomach. Thus the head(so as not to stick his nose in the pillow and to breathe) naturally turned sideways. But even this provision for the body unnaturally, therefore, when waking up is already a "phantom" head - head of the dreaming body - returns to the natural position - straight, and we have this anchor and sleep immediately understood)))
Is only occasionally to reinforce the anchor)))