Maintain awareness when you go to sleep

Андрей Ермаков
Re: remain conscious when going to sleep

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sun Mar 18, 2012 19:58

I had a DREAM-5, I could not sleep, but it happened once. In the dream I saw as though a blast of light and I have suffered for him, flew to his body and just lay there watching the flash for the flash (the whole body was buzzing and if realized, would make the exit). In short it was cool, but then the machine broke. Wasps I have are mostly of horror, when running off, understand that this is a dream. Now made mind set, but it works on a curve, a dream apartment in which the light does not turn on ( classic case ), but I'm an electrician, and always establish the light :). The installation did module BJ "Explorer experience" Hackers dreams, lucid dreaming - when waiting in BJ over the transition process. Used to do the same, but instead of a BJ was a Stream at the head of the Yggdrasil, etc...
IMHO DreamStalker is certainly more convenient than a DREAM-5 and if all is set up correctly, it is possible if you do not OC, then astral to get out.

Добромир

Post by Добромир » Tue Nov 20, 2012 22:03

Hello Everybody! Interesting topic. Or who have not posted, I will refresh a little bit.
I have a direct entry into the OS was just once, to catch the line between dream and reality is hard all the same. So was I...: when falling asleep ringing in the ears began to grow...and OPA on... Find yourself in a familiar room, not even checked on the awareness, immediately realized that in my sleep. For me, two dudes running around, I have them hidden at first, then tired, just ignore and they stop me to pay attention. Very stable OS then it happened. The plot of sleep a day, and about thirty minutes, no less. Kept in this dream: come to the stairs (on the second floor is), touch the railing, feel the tree, touch, smell, the smell of larch. And so a few times a dream, the wall, touch it, then find a piece of metal peered into it, trying to understand the structure... sleep is very stable. In the course of sleep, when doubt has crept or really all sleep occurs several times tested (well, there is, from the earth to the roof of the building jump). This Wasp (it also was) I have voluntarily left, was delayed.
As for the plot, in the dream it is any present, as well as in real life we are constantly involved in some plot. And just like in the real world we wish to EfE can guide action in a particular direction, but I do know it will all end can't.
And astral for me: when sleep paralysis paralyzes both the body and the will, the fear is incredible. Or powerful vibrations at the moment of falling asleep. Or voice :shock: . For me this is a clear sign that now was the time to the astral plane to get out. And then when the body "push" my body is asleep and here I am standing or flying nearby. And went about their business, how much imagination (or experience) is enough. Not the future, not the past, not the present :ay .
Have not felt this buzz. Now purchased the device (push fit). Practice. Somewhere close already. I feel.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 23:55

Добромир wrote:have not felt this buzz.
In the framework of the topic and based on the content of the previous message can you recommend a good method without the development of visualization skills.
Try it before bed to do something active for 2 minutes in duration with movement in space, as much detail as possible trying to remember all the sensations in the body, every detail in the environment, the smells, the sounds. It is a good idea if the beginning and the end will be in one place, so you can "loop" to repeat a few times until you are remembered well(for example, you can walk around the house, I ran round the stadium). After a comfortable posture for sleep is accepted and eyes closed, you can begin to restore a looped script, accentuating the focus on the leading representative system(the rest is also do not leave without attention, but it should be built automatically, as if in the background) - if visual, then all that the eye drops... if kinestetik, the feeling from the adjacent garment, strikes the soil on the feet through the shoes, smells... if auditory - the sounds of the world and his breath... well, went to bed, begin to spin the scenario. At first, the picture is dark and fuzzy, but as you relax and transition in the boundary condition, things will be brighter and more contrast. And here the important thing is not to miss the picture and not to forget that you're actually still lying in bed. Method is more resource-intensive compared to a score of breaths and the phrase "I sleep" or "sleep" on the exhale, but less likely to just stop counting and go to sleep... When the picture will be realistic, this is a dream, you can "break orbit" and follow the free route.

Yes, it's better to enter the OS from wakefulness all the same morning, immediately after the commencement of rest sleep is very superficial and short, kept in it is normally very difficult.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 13:05

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:41, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 13:16

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:41, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 22, 2016 14:33

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:by the Way, what Gurdjieff practices, such as "suddenly freeze in the position in which it was, and so stand half an hour" as the time from the development control internal energies, and in particular with the development of the axis, and the cerebellum.
Here for more info.... Something I have not seen developed much of the cerebellum ))) to Freeze without question and longer hover, and to sense something?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 22, 2016 14:43

Freeze for half an hour in one position without moving - it seems a bit, what is half an hour... But if you try - could be different ))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 14:48

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:42, edited 7 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 15:33

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:42, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 22, 2016 17:12

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: such practice is not executed because to deceive himself simple.) What You actually say)
These practices the brain was performed and sometimes setschas performs. The cause of moral overload because they are trained in advance to lay down, not yet smeared on ....
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Although the clever people tried and trainer cheat, constantly waiting for the team and being in a comfortable position. that in fact is the development of awareness..as the team is fed twice a day..and you have the whole day to supervise a comfortable position and balance
Good training of sensibility itself, here and now, hold the correct body position, stress, tired, start working telepathy, to determine, in advance , the promise is to freeze. Is also good exercise. Person to make your life comfortable around ,trying to be proactive and learns faster, then relax ..and enjoy. People who can't relax anywhere(and dream warrior there, and the body control at the exit to the astral plane , to anywhere, all the trains , when the conditions are tough and need to survive. If there are no such conditions, then as always - I'll try it later and so-so, because there is no danger.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 19:24

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:42, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:13

Sterifilt Not properly understood. Anywhere to vlyapatsya for training is not necessary. When you have the situation itself arose for a reason, then getting into her constantly and for example getting kicked for it, or health care are there that get in trouble, if the brain ,the subconscious begins to approach the signal that again the same was grali....and that would not prevent such signalling to consciousness when the memory situation , or smells or is there some music , whatever, ie said that although it was true then, and see that now the beginning of the.....and there is work ahead. Sometimes the truth is not always possible to listen to yourself, too fast life is vain.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:46

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:43, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:15

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:44, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 28, 2016 15:00

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:He came a couple of weeks pereptual..and said" fuck you nafih with his Moscow!!) returned the money and left..)))
Familiar like))) my mother because , well, it lasts a maximum of a week,first three days, yet all the news 10 times in a circle tell(age however) then remake everything in sight, and then the day after 4 say, all went home))) Do you have nothing to Dalat nothing, and tired of your hustle. To persuade useless. Say Yes, Wake up in the morning to work , and she is silent left the bus station with a ticket already.))) In Buryatia such a climate, what to them is very difficult. One of my classmate came North to work the electronics ...something there...now its out here will not entice. And who is the peace , the purity of nature he saw and felt, that is already here Kalach not entice.
By the way there and be aware of easier, there is little information daily in mind and have the time in the reveal to remain calm. Sometimes it seems that sleep in reality from the fact that few of the thoughts in my head the restless, and more than just contemplation , particularly amplified effect in the winter looking at the snow and the sun just dream Stalker, when the light on the snow clean play. On this as I have a lot of observation from childhood . MorphOS 40, the Snow is pristine, sun-glasses, even wear, and the endless steppe )))))

Граф

Post by Граф » Wed Dec 28, 2016 13:48

OS not fond of, all happened by itself. I have a couple of times was sleep paralysis I was very scared that I can't move, suffocating. I woke up immediately got online and learned that it was sleep paralysis. Estesno became interested in how to avoid it, because it is not a pleasant feeling. Since this phenomenon is not controlled, then the most logical conclusion to the experience. In the end, the paralysis appeared a couple of times a year and I humbly and complete peace of mind watched for awhile.
Today I woke up at 7 am, made it to 9 and feel that I can go back to sleep, lay for a long time struggled with the thoughts and then quietly came to a point that I started to shake, body vibrate, noise in the ears. When I read about paralysis, accidentally touched on the topic of OS, it is something to do, well, not as it is now has no desire to deepen that, and I realized that this is the chance to try to go into the OS, I just tried to keep his hands. I did that and the vibration was gone. Began visual flash, solute, bright dots on a black background, and somewhere in the background was heard the low chest voice, slurred speech, I listened and realized that without the bottle here will not understand what he wants from me. Then I began to feel as I lie on the bed and decided to stand out. I went to the window, stood on it, looked, sun, spring, jump was not too painful really all it was, just jumped back on the floor and everything swam, I felt that I was lying, opened his eyes and realized that not sleeping.
I write more for myself to record the experience.
Well, the question to those who read and versed in the OS, whether this state and that it generally to do?
The author of the post writes that it is very scary, but I felt all the stages and stride around, no hard feelings and no fear.
Anyone interested, can discuss in more detail. Again, books on OS have not read. All my experience is personal and subjective.

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Wed Dec 28, 2016 13:56

You have been astral projection :) .Shaking and vibration is good, it is the first signs at the exit of your astral body :wiz