Maintain awareness when you go to sleep

STALKER
Maintain awareness when you go to sleep

Post by STALKER » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06

I want to share my experience in the field of lucid dreaming. I casually touched on this aspect of the practice of lucid dreaming as a direct entry into the OS without loss of nepreryvnosti awareness in the moment transition in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1312&start=350. I began to write messages to the PM with a request to share. And I thought that maybe this topic will interest somebody else. And lighting it in a public discussion than a private one. So I will start over (again):

Lucid dreams have around the mid 90s. To deal with them, I began to tell against their will, and forced. For a long time I was worried about the strange tremors-pain in the abdominal in the time of falling asleep (like a punch from inside the body). And nothing helped them to relax, in addition to the practice Osov. Practice Osov significantly softened and weakened these unpleasant cramps. So I gradually got involved in the case.
There have been many attempts to realize themselves in dreams, but good was not enough. And almost all of them have been realized by me by the entrance to the dream without disconnecting consciousness. I.e. included in the OS without blackout of consciousness. I think it's much more for practice, than just Wake up inside your dreams. Several of these Havo enough for me to understand what is lucid dreaming, which is described in his books Carlos Castaneda. They is not a fairy tale. The matter is requires a serious relationship, but not necessarily!!! :) with a smile on her face.

The last few years fear :shock: before switching to OS without sleep (without blackout). This fear prevents me to practice on.

On lucid dreaming, I learned from the books of Carlos Castaneda in the same 90 years. And later, in the early 2000s, learned something from the books of Alexei Ksendzuk. If you are not familiar with these books, you can find them in the search engine through the Internet.

But in the books I have not seen some of the things that gave me my experiences. Perhaps such moments are highly individual and different people will differ.

Question for direct entry into the OS with the preservation of the waking consciousness. I.e. here the focus is on the moment transition.
Need to watch himself the moment of transition in the OS. We "not fall asleep".

My individual technique is this:

ATTENTION!!! :evil: Before practicing this technology, YOU need to learn to maintain your consciousness/thinking in a positive way. You need to learn to rein in your thoughts. It takes time from several months to several years. Do not transgress the practice of direct entry as long as your thoughts are more negative than positive.

SO:
1) to Rest before the operating system ("sleep before sleep");
2) Lie on stomach, hands under the pillow in front of you;
3) to Close eyes;
4) listen to the noise in the ears;
5) Watch the space closed his eyes, trying to see there the depth;
6) Smile. Must be an absolute positive attitude;
7) Feel your back or other part of the body;
8) Wait for the signs of the beginning of the transition to OS;

The signs of the beginning of the transition to the OS (quite a few):
1) tinnitus is amplified;
2) there are bodily sensations:
• Vibration of the body;
• Twisting of the body;
• Shaking of body;
• Formication;
• Etc.
3) Heard a voice, boomy something not far from the place where you lie;
4) Someone walks up to you shuffling, and begins to shake you and/or pinching;
5) You can't move (called sleep paralysis).

ATTENTION!!! I warn that this technique is not for the faint of heart. Perhaps it is based on some individual characteristics, but nobody can guarantee that you will be included in the OS in the waking consciousness without any of these signs.

Further. What to do if started (see list of signs of a transition in the OS):
1) Think about the fact that finally the transition began;
2) Think about what this moment can be used to login;
3) This is a chance;
4) Doors open;
5) Try to open the eyes of your dream body;
6) Try to consider your hands;
7) Try moving your body (jump, rotate arms, etc.);
8) Try passing through the wall;
9) Try to fly;
10), etc.
In this practice it is important our body, the dreaming body who need to learn to manipulate and control.

As you can see, this technology requires a serious approach. When practice, why is there an analogy with death.

I never would voluntarily would not do it if I were not forced to strange spasms – tremors in the abdominal. These tremors began for me with a baton, which forced me to have Wasps.

The last few years had a rest from the practice Osov. And so this year decided to resume them, but in a milder form – to sleep and to try to realize themselves in dreams. Maybe that way I will save myself from the fear of Wasps. Ordered DreamStalker PRO. Expecting a package for his birthday.

I would like to know from other forum users about their experiences of direct entry in the OS without the blackout of consciousness.<

Абырвалг

Re: remain conscious when going to sleep

Post by Абырвалг » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05

Interesting technique.I such did not meet.Will try)by the Way,it seems that you are talking about the astral output.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:23

STALKER,

welcome and thank you for the information! :D

As I start to do it be sure to share my experience here /if there are, of course, interesting/

The fact that currently collect information on this topic and work with some discs Patrushev, to the entry of the OS you can make it easier, and more pleasant dreams and effektivnee. Said with other words - it's still in preliminary training, which I think will take months.

Thank you again and good luck to all. :ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 11, 2012 13:32

I have this experience has been so in the OS,just relaxing and observing zasypnye.
To discuss here is nothing special, in my opinion.
Just to try,finding a balance between what is too napryagatsya watching for falling asleep and can't sleep or rasslablyatsya ,passing this point, and waking up in the morning.

Абырвалг

Post by Абырвалг » Thu Jan 12, 2012 16:02

Андрей Кабанков wrote: To discuss here is nothing special, in my opinion.
Just is.This is one of the most difficult techniques for obtaining OS.I tried many times,nothing comes out.Tried various ways via direct entry into the OS,the result is zero.Just give it time,sleep is impossible at all.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Jan 12, 2012 16:06

This is one of the most difficult techniques for obtaining OS.I tried many times,nothing comes out.Tried various ways via direct entry into the OS,the result is zero.Just give it time,sleep is impossible at all.
IMHO not succeed, this must be done against the revival. During normal sleep, the phase of dreamless sleep and, accordingly, to realize there is nothing.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 12, 2012 16:09

Хаст wrote:IMHO and does not work, it needs to be done on the background of the revival. During normal sleep, the phase of dreamless sleep and, accordingly, to realize there is nothing.
Wrong,immediately after falling asleep starts the OS or astral projection,as you like to call it.
First go to vote,then fractals ,then a picture of a dream.
With the votes need to be ready for them,and then lay,relaxed,and around in the apartment,who then noise,shouts,I do not know whether to stand to watch the thing,then I continue to sleep :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 16:27

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Хаст wrote:IMHO and does not work, it needs to be done on the background of the revival. During normal sleep, the phase of dreamless sleep and, accordingly, to realize there is nothing.
Wrong,immediately after falling asleep starts the OS or astral projection,as you like to call it.
I agree - immediately after falling asleep having vivid dreams, and often perceived as filled with the events of the day, just before waking dream another and that will be overwritten(if developments in the training of the dreaming there is no memory).
What about the fact that the technique is the hardest I disagree. I did it the easiest way(much more difficult than to recall upon awakening that got to try something) - most importantly, not break, when the voices appear - if count(at the beginning and going constantly), it is better to start, than to try to remember what number was the last one - is a sure way to stop the count. And about "believing in General sleep does not work", so it is not account problem, and the excessive importance given to the process... I did not think, never from 100 to 20 is not reached... I Just sleep when I want to be, and in such cases, problems falling asleep does not happen...

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Jan 12, 2012 17:13

Personally, I have, at this point - on the brink of sleep, if you include the mind - instantly throws in a wakeful state. Thoughts begin to escape the chains of delusional associations, and then either surrender to their flow and to sleep, or to enable the realization and Wake up. To be the observer does not. But in the outputs against the revival (for the techniques of the Rainbow), there are results. There you get to like a less crazy dream, and to watch the suspended easier.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Thu Jan 12, 2012 19:48

I have a question for the forum:
Has anyone experienced in the moment of falling asleep, the sharp jolts his whole body, when the feet, if they were pressed sharply straight, and all body bounces over the bed. At this point feel as if the heart is not beating. Failure to abdominals. And all this in the moment of falling asleep+a sharp awakening when you can't quite understand what happened. And so to sleep will experience is a 5 7раз. Every day. For days, weeks, months, and years. And the answer is no, neither in books nor on the Internet, and the doctors did not find any health problems...
The first week of fear, but the fear gradually goes away. Then even laugh sometimes. Then gets used as an everyday fact. What is it?
In search of drugs I tried a lot of things and from all this, the effect of the drugs showed only practice OS.
Now tremors of the body when falling asleep happen not so often and they are not as strong as when we started a few years ago.
Maybe someone faced with such a consistently recurring jumps in the moment of falling asleep. Trying to find a way to avoid them?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 23:09

at the moment of falling asleep, the sharp jolts his whole body, when the feet, if they were pressed sharply straight, and all body bounces over the bed. At this point feel as if the heart is not beating. Failure to abdominals. And all this in the moment of falling asleep+a sharp awakening when you can't quite understand what happened.
Yes, it's just a muscle spasm, the body is relaxing, when the brain goes to sleep, but if sharply to interrupt him to complete relaxation, it returns to its "awake" state of the avalanche(it is not forgotten that the last hours it was a usual state)... most Likely the reason in a light strain or muscle fatigue - try before sleep in the bathtub to lie down or light gymnastics, stretching...
And what about the perception of the fall - it's just a free interpretation not quite ordinary experiences - they are comparable with the unexpected decline(shock and sharp voltage), that adjusts consciousness and perception under the already known pattern.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Fri Jan 13, 2012 20:05

к-13 wrote:Yes, it's just a muscle spasm, the body is relaxing, when the brain goes to sleep, but if sharply to interrupt him to complete relaxation, it returns to its "awake" state of the avalanche(it is not forgotten that the last hours it was a usual state)... most Likely the reason in a light strain or muscle fatigue - try before sleep in the bathtub to lie down or light gymnastics, stretching...
And what about the perception of the fall - it's just a free interpretation not quite ordinary experiences - they are comparable with the unexpected decline(shock and sharp voltage), that adjusts consciousness and perception under the already known pattern.
I always complicate everything, thinking that the tremors are connected with the energy body, or using the book termssharp shift of the "assemblage point" in the moment of falling asleep.
I want to believe in a fairy TALE :)
Thank you K-13

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:24

STALKER wrote:I Want to believe in a fairy TALE :)
Well, who's stopping You then?))) This is just my opinion... I Have them too sometimes. At first I did them with external sounds linked, it turned out that this sound was the "internal"...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:45

Today/more of a night/ a this book I'm a first time /their own desire/ able to understand and remember one dream. :D Continue to work.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Sat Jan 14, 2012 16:44

к-13 wrote:
STALKER wrote:I Want to believe in a fairy TALE :)
Well, who's stopping You then?))) This is just my opinion... I Have them too sometimes. At first I did them with external sounds linked, it turned out that this sound was the "internal"...
I'll be glad to any opinion. For this and asked.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Jan 18, 2012 18:16

Today I received DreamStalkerPRO (details reviews) :ay .
In this topic I will say a few words about direct entry in the OS.
Found in the instruction manual DreamStalkerPRO. For those who didn't read the instructions, here is an excerpt:

"the Entrance to lucid dreams directly from the waking state is one of the oldest techniques for achieving lucidity in dreams. Tibetan Buddhists have practiced the technique of crossing the borders of reality and sleep, remaining in the mind, in the end, for thousands of years. DreamStalkerPRO can help you to awakening induced lucid dreaming. DreamStalkerPRO sometimes causes awakening from sleep. When you Wake up in the middle of a dream, your brain remains in a special condition and can very quickly go back to sleep. Therefore, at least DreamStalkerPRO and woke you, but you are able to return to the dream, keeping the intention to stay awake"

Still, I've encountered the name "Wild entry method in the OS". But it has more to do with the transition to the OS without the phase of falling asleep. I.e., a more rigid way than the ways to do this in polyphase condition.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:45

Today I slept after lunch I made a test of reality and made himself such a show in this obosnovannym and controlled sleep. :lol:

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Mon Jan 23, 2012 17:27

bofara wrote:Today I slept after lunch I made a test of reality and made himself such a show in this obosnovannym and controlled sleep. :lol:
If not difficult, more in detail please :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22

bofara wrote:made a check on reality.
The nose shuts up two fingers, and if you breathe, you sleep. :D Detailed in the book above, the link posechenny me. And the other - that is, personally, but I can say that I was very interested and it was my first consciously controlled my dream. :D

I Wish You Success.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 24, 2012 13:05

I have another test hop when you can fly - then sleep!

БАРСЕР

Post by БАРСЕР » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:30

hi all. I want to tell about the experience of the OS. lie back relaxing watching the progress of his thoughts it goes on for about 40 minutes. after thinking it becomes much less begin to understand that my consciousness together slowly disappears just a body sensation and the idea of lucid dreaming. as buto I died. NOTHING happens after something like a death or something where there is nothing and nobody, of sensibility, respectively, either, this period I understand if something wakes me. After start dreams from about 3.00 until morning. personally, I believe that lucid dreams do not exist. consciousness is the here and now. a dream is just a stream of thoughts and lucid dream it is the same thoughts plus without discontinuous thought, "what is it you dream" but awareness in this. Therefore, to learn to control the dream it is necessary to introduce reciting in your mind the idea that I'm asleep and exactly as long until the idea gets to the desired depth of the subconscious, where our dreams. SORRY if I'm wrong.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:13

personally, I believe that lucid dreams do not exist. consciousness is the here and now. a dream is just a stream of thoughts and lucid dream it is the same thoughts plus without discontinuous thought, "what is it you dream" but awareness in this.
Apparently you haven't had lucid dreams, a good OS is not a flow of thoughts and reality which involved all 5 senses and everything around is happening clearly and consciously, the thoughts separately, the plot separately, mindfulness separately.

БАРСЕР

Post by БАРСЕР » Sat Mar 17, 2012 15:39

You say that thoughts are separate from the plot while the dreamers control the dream?

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31

BARTER and what do you manage sleep? Changing the theme? With awareness usually comes the fallout from the story, but the reality of the dream, with involvement in the plot is lost and awareness.

БАРСЕР

Post by БАРСЕР » Sun Mar 18, 2012 13:18

HAST I think I understand you. It's all in the equating with the plot. If I understand liesure in the dream that I need to do to have the reality of the dream wouldn't be ruined?(I always Wake up)