The technique of dreaming - the Technique of "looking at hands" in

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
The technique of dreaming - the Technique of "looking at hands" in

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14

This is one of the most known techniques of self-awareness in the dream. And effective, by the way. It is usually attributed to Carlos Castaneda or his teacher (possibly "virtual" :) Don Juan, but as it turns out, the famous mystic G. I. Gurdjieff gave to his disciples another for 70 years before Castaneda. I've just stumbled across a mention of this in the book on lucid dreaming one American artist (MALCOLM GODWIN: The Lucid Dreamer, A Waking Guide for the Traveler Between Worlds). The information is likely accurate, because it specifically mentions the recording of Gurdjieff's pupils. Now in Russian translated books by many of Gurdjieff's pupils, perhaps, somewhere, there is this mention. Personally I do like the books on the 4th path is not met.

кучумовн

Post by кучумовн » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:27

I sleep with this scheme is that when you "catch", then the next time he has "closes" this "hole" "software patch (patch)".
It was so light - didn't work at first, now it works...
Hands tried.
But I read in the Internet that many "holes" zaplatyat (like to feel your body, etc.) after their discovery a dreamer person.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:28

Dmitry__
Many of the techniques Castaneda have similar counterparts in other traditions, I for interest's sake, were in search of counterparts - was ready to give a hand to bet that you could find something similar from others. So Castaneda and called great by the compiler. By the way not necessarily to look at my hands and the other item is to choose from, just hands always at hand, sorry for the pun. Why look for books in a 4-m path don't understand - you can always find-and no-E. Although it makes sense to look again, I do not see - Castaneda very well described yoga sleep. Gurdjieff, on the contrary pays more attention to stalking. +He has other terms, other approach is just wasting your time - the result is the same.

cucumber Let me guess - haceros? Holes, patches - this all smacks of slang, in certain circles, facilitates communication, but in the normal - there will be glances, not even trying to understand. I recommend to avoid slang at all - will be perceived more adequately. Otherwise there will be respect, once told me friend, "You are important to be silent, for thou shalt be wise":lol: (please don't take offense.)
Regarding holes, we feel, and cannot see or hear things that don't pay attention. So it's not a patch, but just trenirovka attention. It is in Castaneda somewhere well described.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 13:21

Gurdjieff on the contrary pays more attention to stalking. +He has other terms, other approach is just wasting your time - the result is the same.
Nightingale familiar with Gurdjieff's teaching?
:)
not necessarily to look at my hands and the other item is to choose from, just hands always at hand, sorry for the pun
Personally, I think that the hands selected as the object of contemplation not by accident...

By the way once again on the sources. Gurdjieff apparently also not from space the technique took. A friend recently threw a similar tip from the book by Alexandra David-Neel, "Mystics and magicians of Tibet". Gurdjieff had been there at the time...

АМТ

Re: Technology of dreaming is the Technique of "looking at hands" in

Post by АМТ » Sat Oct 06, 2012 23:57

In fact, Castaneda mentioned in his lectures (after the publication of the books, respectively) that initially this item was not hand. Just the editor of the book insisted that what was recommended to watch don Juan in printing do not miss :). So there is a version with hands, and there is something else :)

Ригпа

Re: Technology of dreaming is the Technique of "looking at hands" in

Post by Ригпа » Tue Oct 23, 2012 16:34

АМТ wrote:Actually, Castaneda mentioned in his lectures (after the publication of the books, respectively) that initially this item was not hand. Just the editor of the book insisted that what was recommended to watch don Juan in printing do not miss :). So there is a version with hands, and there is something else :)
The main thing is that the starting point should be your own body :)