Techniques and methods

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Techniques and methods

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:25

I propose here to share personally-tested techniques of working with dreams.

Here is a simple programming technique of dreams. Read in English, there will be time to translate the entire article. There are mainly the modalities of the deal, but the essence is very simple.
Before bed (and during the day) repeated affirmation: "My dreams that night are formed by the subconscious in such a way as to cause ..." Instead of points is Your goal.
Easier: "My dreams that night are the reason ..."

Question: What relation this has Dreamstalker?
In Grimstalker About is identify a player that can reproduce this affirmation (pre-hex) 20 or 30 times before bed and off, and at the same time and swap it during a dream that very effectively.
Of course, before you make such a suggestion please see the section on the forum "- Hypnosis and Pavlina setting goals" plus with my articles on affirmations and affirmation.

I did with the statement:
"My dreams that night are the reason of good mood and high efficiency tomorrow afternoon"
The result I really liked it, now experimenting with other affirmations... :?

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Tue Mar 02, 2010 16:11

I Propose here to share personally-tested techniques of working with dreams.
About three years ago amused. Take a cell phone that supports mp3 playback as an alarm clock. All wonderful, if the phone has multiple alarms.

The principle of operation of the alarm is based so that it is included three times in succession, until awakened not press "cancel", the pause between iterations of 10 minutes.

While playing the audio file in about 60 seconds. I recorded four hypnotic induction, long minute.

Set the first alarm for the morning and set the alarm clock first induction (well, let's say "look at your hands" "get your hands" "focus on objects of dreams"), in 01:10 it is automatically repeated, and then 01:20.

Second alarm with a different induction (e.g., "try to find familiar objects and buildings, they focus their attention") to find a set at 01:30, respectively, and repeat it automatically at 01:40 and 01:50

The third clock with a third induction is set for 02:00 ("for example, "can you get out of your body, look at it from the side") it is Repeated at 02:20 and 02:30.

At 02:40 put the fourth clock with a fourth induction (for example, flight in a dream).

After three hours of leave time to sleep peacefully until morning awakening. (or Vice versa all the alarm clocks are moved on the timeline an hour or two ahead).

Greater technical difficulties had to pick up "gold" the amplitude of induction and the alarm volume. Initially or quickly woke up and jumped up and down, or did not respond and continued to sleep.

Then rides that the alarm volume increases within the first thirty seconds, and then remains at maximum. determine this maximum volume and programmatically supports the first thirty seconds of the first half did "louder" than the second half, and then applied for the linear tohana to 31 seconds. As a result, when the subjective listening volume for the entire minute it seemed the same )))

The results were also very funny, for example, after turned off the alarm clock (after a few weeks of experiments), it was the WTO established a conditioned reflex to get up and turn the alarm off))) And in the morning realized that he was off, then ask "what" he called, and you stood up, and turned that off ? :oops:<

НиКолян

Post by НиКолян » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27

Good Day!
I am interested in the Use of OS for learning during sleep. It is known that the REM phase of higher learning, and the usual brow can memorize at a time, up to 400 foreign. words., grammar, or abstract theory, the type of strength of materials. Medical examination shows that fatigue of the CNS at the level of ordinary examination session. It is, of course, but within safe limits. Man remembers not even knowing what he sells experimentator, not to mention motivated "lessons". Moreover, the child learns not even being able to speak in 6 months. In this case, the training record included laboratory at the crib of the child. I didn't check all the posts for 3 years to see who did it? The question, of course more to the moderators of the forum, but experimental approaches to the question are also very valuable.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 05, 2010 22:10

Nikolyan
Hypnopedia is only indirectly related to the Axes...
What You want can provide Grimstalker About.

НиКолян

Post by НиКолян » Tue Sep 07, 2010 15:34

Yes, here it and buy it already. Just a question/suggestion: would it be possible cloth mask for the Board to buy separately, as the subject of hygiene, after all, and so , in a different mask, you can give the device to someone of like-minded people to try?
And about learning, then it is included (at number 10) in the first ten in the list of known M. Rainbow About the capabilities of the OS. On this and the question arose.
By the way, this list could probably include another method SOEVUS - a Method of psychological correction , otherwise known as "the Healing buff GN Sytin," the Effectiveness of which in the REM phase will increase many times, and the time to their recurrence should be reduced. In the end , to treat cancer not many ways exist. And not only him. Can be a special discs with these moods to write professionally and listen to them in phase. Maybe this topic in the future will attract the attention of developers?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 07, 2010 19:23

НиКолян wrote:Yeah, here it and buy it already. Just a question/suggestion: would it be possible cloth mask for the Board to buy separately
Possible.The mask can be purchased for 1000 rubles.

Виктория17

Post by Виктория17 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 15:27

If you love,do it really helps.I am interested in the question.
Over my 17 years I have managed to go only 3 times
1)it Was somewhere about 12 years old saw his body on the bed.You know,it felt like my body was paralyzed,I couldn't move but then he stood up,went to the kitchen in the mind,with thoughts of what it was.Come back and see myself sleeping.
2).I then from the hospital was discharged,well I sleep and in my sleep I feel the same paralysis as before.When the body does not Shively,what is colic.I even remember as I thought here it was necessary not to miss the moment.Relaxed and tried not to miss this feeling,and stood up.But whether the air is whether the body has become heavy and I slowly and heavily povarachivaetsya and nothing to see.I only remember that I as a current in a body drove and I opened my eyes,it turns out in the dream,was lying on the other side of the bed,then thought it was,lay down and was awake.
3)Today again it was.Will tell all about it
Today hours in 2 days(I sleep long)lay listening to the TV.The blanket was laid on the face.I relabels on TV what the shooting was.I have in mind some sort of picture associated with the forest.I imagine I raise my head to see the tops of the trees in the forest.And then suddenly a flash and I start to rise,see his hands it was transparent.Rise and realize that it's happening again and again, suddenly this flash and I Wake up again, shooting on TV.But I decided not to move and to imagine again the forest,again a flash,a feeling that I catapulted into the dream.And then I begin to climb see your hands and try to hold back this time again don't Wake up,but Wake up.So I neuvidel myself=(
So the question is,this device is a dream Stalker helps to leave the body?again walk around the room and see yourself on the bed or kako another effect?

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Mon Oct 18, 2010 21:31

"...The use of "Trimlite" in combination with the practice of NGOS resulted in a synergistic interaction, giving the highest frequency of lucid dreams of all possible combinations. Our first test of the "Trimlite" in the group indicated that those who once practiced use of NGOS, had five times more lucid dreams than not applied any psychotherapist.
The value of mental training by using the "Trimlite" is large because if your mind is not focused properly on the idea of realizing a dream, you may not understand what it means light tip, even if you see her in her sleep. To develop the device, forcing you to see lucid dreaming is hardly possible - you should definitely bring a little of their efforts. ( Stephen Laberge, Howard Rheingold Practice lucid dreaming)"

Dramlit is the father of Grimstalker.

A question to all the dreamers with Dreamstalker: has Anyone tried to use Dreamstalker in combination with the practice of NGOS? He, of course, in the future be sure to try, but so far I have nothing to compare with the results because there is no experience with Dreamstalker.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20

Kane
Of course, at the end of the instructions to the device Dreamstalker this technique by S. Laberge.

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Wed Oct 20, 2010 22:10

Dimas
Well, as the results with practice and without practice NGOS?

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Thu Oct 21, 2010 0:36

"...Our next experiment was conducted as a thesis by Robert rich, student-psychologist. Because previous studies have shown that tactile stimuli to integrate better in the dream than visual or auditory, he decided to use them as a signal for the emergence of awareness. For this purpose, we used the vibration transmitted through the mattress when the subject was in REM sleep.
The participants in this experiment did a lot of exercises that prepare the psyche. Day before lab entry they wore on the ankle vibrators that several times during the day included a timer. Each time, feeling the vibrations, they performed the exercise, which included a status check and a reminder that the sensation of vibration in a dream equivalent to the fact that they are sleeping. For one or two nights spent in the laboratory, at eleven of the eighteen subjects were lucid dreaming. All they had 17 of lucid dreaming, 11 of which arose in connection with the vibrations. One of the variants of perception of vibration, there was chaos in the dream world: "I "swam" in bed, the electrodes are stretched, and the walls began to move from side to side. Then in the corner appeared to Stephen and said, "If you have supernatural, you know what that means: you're sleeping ..." ( Stephen Laberge, Howard Rheingold Practice lucid dreaming)"

As I understand vibration in DreamStalker PRO should not be underestimated. And what is the vibration from the mask, is there anyone who has the vibration woven into the dream?

And another question: any advice on what the best settings to put for the duty cycle and signal frequency in the manual setting?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54

Kane
All parameters are chosen purely from personal preferences and features, advise there is not. For example ,I got more results when I disabled the blinking of diodes and their own hypnotic voice recorded and looped "Dima, you're sleeping, it's a dream, remember this dream." To the contrary, it is better with blinking, someone better with the vibrator, all individually.
Of course, with practice, NGOS OS appear faster.

Айка

Post by Айка » Thu Oct 21, 2010 21:02

Good luck. Prompt how better to configure dreamstalker in the first days of application. Yesterday I presented, I went with him to sleep settings left at default. Waking up is not remembered any dreams that I so to act always and quite colorful and interesting,just didn't remember any signals. Maybe I'm just a heavy sleeper.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:24

IKE
Make the light a little brighter, how many times during the night triggering the device (where you can see in the instructions how to do it)? What is your firmware version?

Айка

Post by Айка » Tue Oct 26, 2010 19:25

I dreamstalker v1.01 , the device is triggered 16 times. When I sleep without it, then on waking you remember your dreams, they are always bright and long, as the movies, but that's all the time I forget that I'm in a dream. And when I sleep with him in the morning I don't remember anything, apparently he wakes me up and I have these moments, all is forgotten. So I think how can I be with him

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:35

IKE
play around with the settings can remove the light, the sound is clean, louder\brighter etc.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 16:21

Айка wrote:But when I sleep with him in the morning I don't remember anything, apparently he wakes me up and I have these moments, all is forgotten. So I think how can I be with him
I remember that specially for these purposes exists in the device the feature called alarm clock from a dream. I think You need to use it to record the dream on paper (in the PRO version the recorder can record all this automatically), to the morning did not feel that all is lost and forgotten forever...

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Fri Oct 29, 2010 22:02

"It is not recommended to use the DreamStalker every single night,
since the brain can get used to the stimuli and begin their
to ignore. Try different built-in modes
try to use the alarm, then put the device on
some time and sleep the normal way."

What if we use DSPRO every night but the first night use only a light hint, the second one only sound, only a third haptic, and a fourth light again, etc.?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 22:35

Кейн wrote:"it is Not recommended to use the DreamStalker every single night,

What if we use DSPRO every night but the first night use only a light hint, the second one only sound, only a third haptic, and a fourth light again, etc.?
In my opinion, You are trying to do everything exactly the opposite as to how :-). In the instructions it is written that even during the day we must constantly train yourself to react properly to light signals, that is to train yourself to do reality check in the form of glare, flashing lights, etc. what is it? Yes, it is in order to dream You are automatically made the same that did in reality. To do this, You form a habit during the day. You want to constantly change the tips, and every time they will be unfamiliar to You.

Read the instructions and do as it says.

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Кейн wrote:"it is Not recommended to use the DreamStalker every single night,

In my opinion, You are trying to do everything exactly the opposite as to how :-). In the instructions it is written that even during the day we must constantly train yourself to react properly to light signals, that is to train yourself to do reality check in the form of glare, flashing lights, etc. what is it? Yes, it is in order to dream You are automatically made the same that did in reality. To do this, You form a habit during the day. You want to constantly change the tips, and every time they will be unfamiliar to You.

Read the instructions and do as it says.
Yes, I taught myself. It turns out if you learn to recognize signals, it is possible to use the device every day without fear of addiction to sitosterol and later ignoring them? If not, what's wrong in addition to light cues(which use at most 3 nights a week, so as not to get used to them and not ignore them in the future) use other clues(in the remaining 4 days) for those accustomed(to Wasps could be not only in these 3 nights)?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:05

Кейн wrote:If not, what's wrong in addition to light cues(which use at most 3 nights a week, so as not to get used to them and not ignore them in the future) use other clues(in the remaining 4 days) for those accustomed(to Wasps could be not only in these 3 nights)?
The body needs rest and proper sleep, so he had enough energy for the next lucid dream. Usually, according to the forum, complain that they do not see the clues, people are sleeping a little, vymatyvayutsya at work, living in a state of stress etc. the Body is tired, he is no fun, he just wants to sleep, everything else goes on the side.

Айка

Post by Айка » Fri Nov 12, 2010 0:02

I remember that specially for these purposes exists in the device the feature called alarm clock from a dream. I think You need to use it to record the dream on paper (in the PRO version the recorder can record all this automatically), to the morning did not feel that all is lost and forgotten forever...

so the alarm goes off, but I'm sleepy as not that the sleep record, I do not understand what's going on, shaking his head straightened, dream Stalker pass out again. it turns out that in order to use it normally need to have me Wake up not the clock and the man who could make me stir and bring to Soobrazitelny condition :)
but that's another conversation. even after the clock start to fall asleep and start dreaming as something Wake up again, probably due to the signals .
by the way are now beginning to finally understand how I should work (with the device) but the results are still zero

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:23

Айка wrote:even after the clock start to fall asleep and start dreaming as something Wake up again, probably due to the signals
After the alarm no flow light or sound signals will not be monitoring eyelid movement is disabled and the unit enters the clock mode. If You don't start the Wake-up timer, the unit will not operate.

In General, judging by the description of Your condition when awakening, it seems to me that You are very tired in the afternoon, and sleep, perhaps, insufficient amount of hours for a normal rest. If so, then Your body, of course, not to fat-be alive, as they say, and You are still trying to find the energy for the OS, and that You are not enough as a result. Right?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:46

IKE
Do with the device not more than 3 times a week, you need to give yourself a rest and sleep. From the lack of sleep Osov haven't added.

Айка

Post by Айка » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:34

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. With sleep I've always had problems, betonica, on the contrary. In General, we think, to understand and to adapt, but without fanaticism of course :). That the instrument was useful and it brought results.