Glycine to intensify dreams

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:50

In vain. If spend on drink a course and even exercises can be done - popout enormously. And so you just don't compare the schem...
Try before falling asleep on something to concentrate, I imuu in mind bodily experience - as B. Sahorova in opening the third eye. Cool work - trying to keep focus and always slide in dram. If you can at least five minutes to hold off for weeks - the result will appear. And then drink the glycine - see the difference.

And without the training... Can be any protein to eat - this muscle does not increase. We need at least some practice.

Success.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:52

Соловей wrote:
And without the training... Can be any protein to eat - this muscle does not increase. We need at least some practice.

Success.
Espect and uwagi az

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2009 16:58

dear, before you eat glycine packs - read at last the instruction.

http://www.e-apteka.ru/doc/biotiki/incl ... cin_an.asp
Glycine is applied sublingually or transbukkalno 0.1 g (in pill or powder after crushing the tablets)
sublingually is to lay the tablet under the tongue.

transbukkalno - laying the tablet between the upper lip and the gum.

if the tablet is simply to eat when passing through the gastrointestinal tract glycine is decomposed into components, and no effect will not have.

harm, however, did not cause. just removed from the body. :)))

he makes the glycine in the evenings after work, and before bed one tablet. it soothes the nerves.

well, even when nootropil was taking courses - also glycine parallel, 3-4 times a day. because without it quickly became irritable and angry. :)

the brightness of dreams - I have no effect absolutely no.

дримплэй

Post by дримплэй » Tue Oct 06, 2009 15:19

I take glycine if I have insomnia starts. how do you do it after the reception and still feel drowsy???

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Thu Nov 12, 2009 13:55

Идущая вперед wrote:identity here as it ate nicotinic acid
http://rak.flyboard.ru/topic202.html
the result was the invention of new method of raising the Kundalini and as a result almost died... the roof almost blew... and so... the little things... the temperature 40... heart rate, blood pressure... tryndets was full of... what's that...
do not experiment with your health and pile life... she's a one (or maybe not) :aa :evil: :D :wiz

And how much do you tablets nicotine took?Just wondering,I now own nicotine drink,I want to get up to my standards...yet Reached to 33,the heat and the burning sensation has decreased,and after them such a great state of ease,tranquility,clarity :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 12, 2009 14:11

Идущая вперед wrote:temperature 40... heart rate, blood pressure... tryndets was full of... what's that...
do not experiment with your health and pile life... she's one
Unfortunately, I have to admit that all of this symptomatology is the direct result of a violation of methods, namely, - do not correspond to the doses of nicotinic acid doses of other vitamins and minerals that the technique needs to be at the same time with nicotinei in the compulsory okay.
The fact that nicotine itself controls the body movement of all other vitamins. When you take Nikitenko, all vitamins, lying in various depot, run to work and then it's their deficiency. First and foremost, a significant deficiency in vitamins B1 - heart B2 and leather, whence tachycardia, pressure and temperature...
If the methodology are met, then comes the funky state when every move brings you great pleasure...
Good Luck Running!

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 19:48

Nightingale
Every night I draw visually your name with a pen or pen And with glycine by the way I never cry. :) Tablets of 10 during the day I'm under I tongue put. I honestly if he'd been feeling. :? I became more calm or whatever from him, attention is not added... Although I'm with him all right and was with attention. :) And by the way I bought disks theta, visualization has not improved. In short, does not take me anything... :) Dreams often see, but they are uncontrolled and crazy. After such dreams I feel like a stupid puppet. Al gross. From tovarisha Bronnikova I have more results. But to him yet to go finances do not allow.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:58

Иван83
If glycine is not helping, and you find that out for a long test, stop to drink it. If you have no breakthrough, it means access to the subconscious you, like me, will be hard. Or you have the key to it is not the same than you think. I already found out that the most important thing is not to be a fool, nothing need head against the wall if some doors do not open, then have the other open . The fact that you are dreaming is just fine! The fact that they are delusional - it's garbage, little did we as his podsoznanie dirtied... It's early or later will be held.

As I understand you have a leading modality is not vision or hearing, and knowledge. Therefore try to work through it. Ask yourself any questions and wait for answer(of course not on the principle of superstrings and other far away objects, something close and familiar, napremer how to behave in the current situation, or more global issues about the meaning of life :)...) Don't expect the answer right away, just remember the question during the day with the desire to find the answer - this is one of the tracks. If you go - it will be very interesting to see the answers you won't, but come to describe abstract images without uniform(but very practical in understanding and premani in a particular situation) words, even drawings would be difficult.

Another way to develop the dreams continue - two techniques, one of them(trivial, but still helps not only with sleep..) recollection, while you try to remember not only sleep in the morning(keeping a diary is your business, sometimes you need something to record beats off all hunting - you only have to remember a dream in the soul - the main thing regularity), but also the everyday life every evening before going to sleep trying to remember the whole day in detail(preferably experience). I love technology that kills two birds with one stone - fail one, will be useful in another. Side consequence, you see what you're wasting time, money and nerves, and who you sometimes work for free...
The second technique - critical(this is usually called knowledge, but I have the impression that those who use this word do not know themselves what and why to eat it...), during the day ask yourself questions why you do it and who needs it(in the extreme to fall is not necessary, if you do something to my family or good friend, it is not necessary to impose a shortcut "they are exploiting me"...), it will help you in a more meaningful way to act in my sleep. Well, when you get it, then over time you will realize that you sleep. And I appliances "remember in the dream that you're sleeping" hardship relish: in a dream himself said that sleep(demanded), but without understanding this, continued to hang around...

Good luck! I see You are a stubborn man, so superior to me in that small of what I have accomplished, and I will Dowa tips. I know that.<

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54

drink wait water, shungit, rock quartz and silicon (called energy drink) - with nicotinei failed :roll: :roll: :roll:
Соловей wrote:As I understand you have a leading modality is not vision or hearing, and knowledge.
find your modality.... the knowledge has still something to latch on... for example, my kinesthetic sensations... and it was a scent... a scent I disabled and finally can't smell... the scent was so strong that I couldn't ride the subway and I strongly interfere in the normal life... but wait, do not torment me nor garlic puregenie or onion-scum hranici :) :) :)

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Fri Nov 13, 2009 20:32

Идущая вперед wrote:and it was a scent... a scent I disabled and finally can't smell... the scent was so strong that I couldn't ride the subway and I strongly interfere in the normal life... but wait, do not torment me nor garlic puregenie or onion-scum hranici
Yes... Especially when small nasmork grab... the thrill of sharply cutting the indescribable smells...

I once met a man with a leading modality of hearing - the teacher was simply impenetrable - it is trying to get, saying nasty things, and he listens to how it sounds. Mental stability bullet-proof.

But I am deviating from the main theme. Running, because Ивана83 the problem is not with modelnet. I deeply suspect that he perceives a clear snovideniya, visualisation(and all sorts of energy all the qi, Kundalini) like a fairy tale, a miracle, something bright and unusual - not as fed up with him reality. And any way to help him not from the side while he himself does not believe it can do that, and not just believe, but believe at the subconscious level. This is the series that Buddhists urinating on a statue of Buddha. And given his history of just worstof he vypolnjaja simple exercises and seeing the gradual results will develop without the help of others(all Gur Bronnikova, etc.) confidence that he can do it, and it will erase borer fabulousness. Given the posts on the forum, he is the most pragmatic of us can even quote Taoists "neotissue log"(I belong to the Taoists, in my mouth it higher Pohjola) - he has the most potential out of all of us(living in this forum) something but. It is in principle succeed without my advice, but I owe you one, once I also helped...

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 15:32

try more tusina plus drink a couple of bottles,just in astral vydesh,only the liver then spit you out :)
Pharmacy and just eat I wouldn't recommend it,because I don't know that they have there ponameshano shit different chemical,for me the best plan to smoke organic from the earth without chemicals and as cool levels and attitude all improve,and the harm from him less than from air of Moscow.

Спири

Post by Спири » Sat Nov 14, 2009 17:16

Who likes to eat glycine in large doses, do not forget that the body has the ability to not only expand their capabilities but also to adapt to the available. After prolonged use of glycine in large doses Your body may stop for some time to develop his usual (without external arrivals) number of glycine. That may result in a small decline not only of dreams but also mood during the day for some time. In addition, Glycine is an inhibitory nervous system factor.
Lovers dream rich and colorful, you can choose Melatonin at night in the standard dose and mind training during the day to the brilliance of the morning could remember. =)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 14, 2009 17:56

Spiri
az

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 21:58

Nightingale
:) Why so much confidence in my abilities? :) I'm actually not a day passed that once again such as the body to hear or visualize, etc. Thanks for the advice. Now let's try these techniques. :) You are able to inspire to the movement and not on opustanje hands.. :) As what it appears naturally to accomplish your goal. By the way, I periodically see and Sligo in a semi sleep. but it is necessary to see clearly , just fail...

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 22:07

By the way, how food affects the realization of dreams, visualization, etc.? The fact that I was very little there or not there. I don't want and I feel great. I have a lot of water drinking. And most surprisingly, if I get drunk nightly, in the morning no swelling on the face. And before that it was... As booze stood up...

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 23:20

I also eat a little something now in recent times,and many do,drink too often become want than before.....the transition probably quantum :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52

Иван83
I believe in you, too... and I do not have the slightest doubt that if you want something will attract it to yourself patamu that the law of attraction works....
Иван83 wrote:by the Way, how food affects the realization of dreams, visualization
meat fat meats Buddhists believe that eating meat, you lower yourself from the spiritual level to the material... it is called COLD ground... i.e. ceasing to eat meat fish and dairy products at least 1 time per week - improves visual.... although not the fact it's different for everyone...
I am fasting Christian fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays I don't eat meat and dairy... especially difficult on Friday (for Friday events)
AND GIVING UP SOMETHING FREES ENERGY FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 17, 2009 13:42

AND giving up SOMETHING FREES ENERGY FOR the FULFILLMENT of DESIRES
+1 Agree :)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45

Иван83 wrote:why so much confidence in my abilities?
I love the phrase: "to Each according to his ability, to each according to his work". Proceeding from it all people can be divided into two categories(conditionally of course)- those who are easy and those who find it difficult. According to statistics in any field most successful people are not the most intelligent(the most intelligent - lazy), not the most talented(talented find your limit at the bottom of the bottle), and the most persistent. Had they put more work(I work the most honest price for anything, because the result comes not only success, but also advocatory). This is one of the criteria.

The second criterion is simplicity. The harder people, the more complex kategoriyami thinks - the more psychological barriers(can not remember who said "build insurmountable walls between themselves and the world from their words and thoughts"), more divorced from the real world. And if you don't go to China and to India - that in Goncharov "a Common story" uncle something like that for a long time and not without irony hammered nephew.

You meet both of these criteria. So you can only really achieve success, but equally important(I would say even Vice versa), but also enjoy success.
by the way, I periodically see and Sligo in a semi sleep. but it is necessary to see clearly , just fail...
And that's just fine, and that the most important characteristic that surely it was before, just felts unstable alpha is not mended to remember, whether you have presisely myself to recall. Most important thing is not to make yourself the obstacles, do not think that visualization, lucid dreaming or anything, is something outstanding, fabulous. Every day I help students with higher mathematics and all the underachieving assert as one "you're probably a genius." That's why they can never attain, but those who appear with contempt in the eyes quick. Thousands of fools with awe, read Pushkin and clumsily trying to write poetry. And I write prosody any awe fiction, from childhood he saw on the wall partret uncle is a successful poet, and he had no doubt - after all, uncle could and I can!
So don't step on a rake. I tried for several years to pochustvovat energy to raise the Kundalini. And then I shudder with disgust, I do not remember what, and it dawned on me - here it is! Well Kundalini just rose from the tailbone to the neck as the air bubble in the liquid. Yes, a pleasant feeling, but nothing unusual. It was the same with "energy" - that I'm kissing a girl and feel that on the lips of the discharge current. All right... unconsciously I was cancererous thoughts on the lips, for the thought went qi, for qi was followed by blood. Lips reddened, the sensitivity increased(from an erection even more obvious).

So go for it. Reaching here said
AND giving up SOMETHING FREES ENERGY FOR the FULFILLMENT of DESIRES
. The same thing's going on if every day to repeat any exercise, the most important thing every day.
Иван83 wrote:by the Way, how food affects the realization of dreams, visualization, etc.?
The past century gave the flourishing of science such as Cybernetics, and the Theory is Manipulated. Salt of this theory in obrato connection. It can be perfectly applied to the power supply - to experiment and see what helps. By myself I noticed that the TV, coffee, alcohol and food for the night as if discards reached. In my opinion if you follow the "Breakfast eat yourself, share dinner with a friend, a dinner give the enemy" is half the diet. About diet - now they are divorced a lot. Well that human nature does not allow them to follow to the grave... There are two diets tested tysyacheletiyami, all the others are somehow derived from them sensible of the Vedic and Jewish. From the Vedic prohibition of meat(dairy products was not forbidden!), it is understandable - in their climate, everything rots quickly, and to digest meat much longer, and its decay products is quite energy-intensive to rid the body of. The Jews had a ban on the blood - myso possible, but not screwu. The ban on pork in General come from such depths... When mankind decided to put a taboo on cannibalism, not all have agreed(liver and heart of a defeated enemy - that's sacred!), and cannibalism continued with excuse: it's not human flesh and pork. And since the taste is almost impossible to distinguish, here and banned pork. If you do not want every time to guess, and suddenly it's people... the answer is obvious. Wegetarianskie diet don't recommend the fish - why do I still yasno. Better of Masa, quickly digested, contains phosphorus - the most it! In short, poeksperementiruyte - quickly choose for themselves the diet. Yes, in yoga it is mentioned that when reaching certain heights the feeling of hunger decreases, but for underage students in Hatha Yoga Predice written - the yogi should be well operated. Not so fast - will undermine resources. Hungry, but not constantly.

I Wish You Success.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:50

Nightingale
I really like what and how You write. Largely agree, something interesting :ay

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Nov 18, 2009 15:14

Гость wrote:thousands of fools with awe, read Pushkin and clumsily trying to write poetry. And I write prosody any awe fiction, from childhood he saw on the wall partret uncle is a successful poet, and he had no doubt - after all, uncle could and I can!
in the... or get a screen saver on a computer.... in the Internet a lot of photos of wolf messing... laid out for example and look at it every day and still see the movie the secret and the secret-2.... and tady ooooooi :) :) :)

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:32

Nightingale
Going forward
A lot of valuable and useful information :ay thanks for the info and support. Let's move on. :)
Dimas wrote:the Nightingale
I really like what and how You write. Largely agree, something interesting :ay

Because probably and NIGHTINGALE!!!! :D

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Thu Nov 19, 2009 14:22

Nightingale

A lot of interesting information,just what I need.Thank you...

PS Notice that it is not necessary to write the question on the forum,the main thing is ask him in and the answer is(valuable advice).... be sure to come and not just on the forum :D

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48

:o :oops: Well, you have flattered me sovsemi...

ИхтиАндрей

Post by ИхтиАндрей » Mon Nov 23, 2009 21:41

Today, under the glycine had a clear dream: I went to the lecture hall, I caught up with avtomaster and asked for the key of my car, supposedly while you're in a lecture machine your podshamanyat. Gave with a light heart. Left - looking between the rows - no. Joined the search my ex-girlfriend (not heard from her in 8 years ), in the dream, I become even sexier and younger. The car was found. Hijacked.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING ?