Glycine to intensify dreams

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 21:43

Ihtiandra
To say to the police.... :lol:

In fact, take place. It fears your float... )))

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:27

Ihtiandra
which is a valuable acquisition and the fulfillment of a wish or dream... the subconscious gives a hint about it in the dream... resurfaces an old friend you forgot to think (not sure this is a girl)....

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:50

About food,Yes, all sorts of meat and heavy foods take a lot of energy for recycling,and precious Pete.substances snih very little,everything else is in cal and fat.Another major factor is water.Since February(when I bought the Nova Pro 100) drinking water through the filter without boiling,the condition was improved then worsened,by September just deteriorated(low pressure,weakened immunity).2 weeks ago came in what the trick was,now only boiled,coming back :D and I thought all came :)

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:53

That article about water,taken from the same site,and if here and mind the car is screwed then you will have so much energy in flight, probably enough.

I have long wanted to open a topic. He was just thrilled with the results from the application of the achievements of the American doctor of Iranian origin of Fereidon Batmanghelidjh.
Didn't want to quit mj , but health does not puff. Vegetative-vascular dystonia, the symptoms of asthma, allergies (dust,strawberries), recurrent headache, heart palpitations, sleep problems, fatigue eyes from the monitor - it's all in the past. Ugh ugh ugh)
Briefly, the scheme looks like:

1. DAILY DRINK WATER, Your body needs 30 grams (minimum) of water for every 1 kg of Your weight. It is about 3% of your body weight.
For example: if Your weight is 70 kg, then You have 70*30=2100 grams of water daily, that is, 2100/200=10.5 cups of water. THIS IS YOUR DAILY NORM!
2. Your daily diet MUST BE SALT (NOT IODIZED)!
Salt helps to retain water in the intercellular space of the body. Any energetic processes in the body occur in the aquatic environment. The salinity of interstitial water the same as sea water. Use in food DATIROVANNOE sea salt (it contains about 80 minerals Your body) 1/4 teaspoon for every 1 liter of water you drink. NOT DISSOLVE SALT IN WATER (hypertonic salt solution is not absorbed from the gut). After drinking the volume of water it is necessary to take(sub) language of a grain(pinch) of sea salt and dissolve in your mouth.
3. ELIMINATE beverages and foods that lead Your body to dehydration is CAFFEINE, ALCOHOL, BLACK TEA, SODAS AND SUGAR.
For example: 100 grams of tea drinking leads to the release of 130 grams of urine.
PAIN IS AN ALARM SIGNAL OF WATER SHORTAGE IN THE BODY !
YOU NEED TO DRINK BEFORE EACH MEAL 20-30 MINUTES AFTER EVERY MEAL IN 2.5-3 HOURS .After water always dissolve a pinch not iodized natural Sea (better ) or rock salt.

If we add to this the daily uninterrupted (at least 45-50 minutes) sports and healthy diet - live healthy you well for a very long time) Accidents are not considered)

Give here references to books in the network--
http://natahaus.ifolder.ru/271038 "You are not sick You are thirsty". 286Kb.
http://natahaus.ifolder.ru/264867 - "Your body's many cries for water." 410Kb
http://slil.ru/23447627 - a text version of both books 171 KB.
http://slil.ru/25742654 - word. doc - "Water cures, drugs kill" - 450Kb.
For those who have problems with XHTML
http://slil.ru/23640062 - "Your body's many cries water" - 411Kb
http://slil.ru/23640161 "You are not sick you are thirsty" - 285Kb
"Your body's many cries water" In the library Aldebaran HTML option

http://radio-elektronika.narod.ru/leche ... -spini.rar "How to treat back pain" of 1.19 Mb.

The HTML version of the book is - F. batmanghelidzh "You're not sick, you are thirsty"
http://psotrajenie.narod.ru/download/ba ... dz.html#11 - site of Elena Zarubina

The book "Natural cure of obesity, cancer, depression", one of several... In the form of HTML pages website. http://vodalechit.narod.ru/o_r_d/oglavlenie.htm

http://www.koob.ru/books/your_body_many ... _water.rar Download(728 Kb) "Your body's many cries water"

http://www.koob.ru/books/you_are_not_ill.rar Download(127 Kb)"You're not sick, you are thirsty"

It's not some bullshit)) I have personally checked (11 months in my experience) and my whole family , including mom ,who is now 63 years old (probably ten times fewer tablets on different occasions).

The results do not have to wait long - after 1-2 weeks you can just get from the surging of energy (and so on).

My word for 38 years (mj with the 21st year) the resting pressure is now 115 over 75 is always at a heart rate of about 48-52 beats per min.

Thank you for your attention) Everyone to be healthy and not be lazy to do for himself something useful) Pill in the furnace :notice:

Warning : Do renal ultrasound if there is a suspicion of urinary stone disease , as it can be triggered by the exit of stones and sand . To drink in any need) Know of on the net chela (42года) , which for the year resolved 2 stone in 5 and 8 mm

Peace.

PS among other things, normal weight(skinny fat - normal weight). If anyone uchilsya throw Sigi (A. Carr taxis) together with vodopica can later automatically izbavitsya from contagion.
PPS I also Forgot about the evil overdose for disappeared "clips" spasms of the vessels. Smoke a subject was nice Aki in his youth)<

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:57

андрей69
So after boiled is considered dead. :? And from the tap.... :( Well, you know... I try to drink spring, and wild. There is actually very little goes people. :) Or some kind of mineral in bottles. I am in the couscous water is very thin feel. If you don't like it, then poured it in the overflow bottle emyvale in the car. :)

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 21:05

андрей69
:lol: painted notable..... Thank you.
And on account of the horns, I think it still spoils the effect of self brain development. :) Of course, I don't mind, but it's better alcohol. Normally you can feel relaxed.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Nov 25, 2009 14:15

for the past month energy drink water (shungit, rock quartz crystal, chert), under the Bank put the Svetlitsa-super.... the body itself regulates the amount of water - i.e. signals - driving in the kitchen... sometimes a quarter of a 5-liter cans drink, sometimes in the throat... listen to your body... pay attention to your body's signals.... it will adjust the norm :D :D :D

ИхтиАндрей

Post by ИхтиАндрей » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02

One widely known in narrow circles of the psychoanalyst, commented on my dream:
1. Judging by the level of my tension in my sleep, I in real life use existing tools anti-theft protection my vehicles and storage sites by 50-60% (which I confirmed due to their laziness). Started using 100%. Rejoice.
2. Currently available sexual partner does not meet my subconscious psycho-physiological preferences of more than 30%. Got a call from an old friend. Rejoice.
3. For pozitivne experiments with glycine offered to experiment with Parapano. Remembered the case of its use, when under 8 tablets above, in the early 90s, is trying to take away a discotheque weapons to protect content 3 liter jars with pickles, inadvertently shattered me (???). Refused. Rejoice especially.

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:16

ИхтиАндрей wrote:3. For pozitivne experiments with glycine offered to experiment with Parapano. Remembered the case of its use, when under 8 tablets above, in the early 90s, is trying to take away a discotheque weapons to protect content 3 liter jars with pickles, inadvertently shattered me (???). Refused. Rejoice especially.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Абориген

Post by Абориген » Sun Dec 06, 2009 22:04

Hello. 5 hours ago I read the above. This was a little bit relaxed, I thought.
4 hours ago used 1 gram of glycine and tried to sleep. As if to say something..? )) interesting feeling. Sleep was difficult. Seems to be sleeping, but at the same time it seemed that I was awake. Saw some dreams. All too vague/. Don't know at what point stumbled into a dream.
"Slept" for about 3 hours.

I hope I'm on the right track?

Владимир1987

Glycine

Post by Владимир1987 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 15:42

Tried to drink Glycine.

Drink before going to sleep about 2-2,2 g.
Drink 1 day until effect - 0 (((((

Владимир1987

Post by Владимир1987 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 13:44

Drink a Glycine for a week before going to bed not less than 1.5 g. the result 0 (((((((((((((((

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:32

In short, the experiment failed!!!!!!! :lol: You can close the topic!!! :lol:
This is an individual action glycine which at all does not apply... :) in both!!! :ap

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:39

what to discuss?it all depends on the natural level of glycine in the body of an individual and of how he had initially :lol: :lol: there is in the brain receptors sensitive to glycine.as important background--some antidepressants and antipsychotics are taken together with glycine.again,is there any habit of drinking,lay,blaze....to intensify the dreams more important to have nootropic properties of glycine and the ability to improve associative memorization az .....

Энгель

Post by Энгель » Fri Jan 15, 2010 14:16

Tried glycine for the first time - 1.5 grams before bed. It seems that not sleep all night, although the morning felt rested. This effect bessonnica or how it should be?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 21:55

And biotredin you can put in a nostril? If so what is the minimum dose?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36

the wait finally is powerful is glycine - everywhere advertising, glycine and biotredin... this so-called prebiotics .... the antibiotic is against life and probiotics is for life... (Pro-for bio-life, the tick - time in motion... tick-tock, nervous tick, tick of the clock, the leakage time through my fingers) te probiotic - for life in motion, to increase energy.... Stalker and Debrecen is safe probiotics... experiments on his own body with glycine - which has side effects and which can be hooked - it is not harasho....allergic reactions hypersensitivity and hypotension this is not a complete list of contraindications and side effects on aminouxusna acid...

Тапка ( под гостем)))

Post by Тапка ( под гостем))) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:27

Dissolve it and drink........I have some sort of Allergy XS - chewed 2 tablets and PPC 10 minutes has passed,the pulse became slower PPC and rare ,consciousness somewhere pzzzz tin.And so each time......no more Piya))))( but it is just I have this reaction)

Аркаша

Post by Аркаша » Sat Jan 30, 2010 19:54

Drink before bedtime for 1 picamilon, etc..
dreams become much brighter and more memorable..

Джон Фолдер

It is an ILLUSION, and will affect the perception of late

Post by Джон Фолдер » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:58

Select course You. (At least think so - it is easier).
But all excipients, additives, tea, cigarettes, etc. habits - change to a better ability not only to perceive the dreams, but also the perception of business as usual.

The human body initially have enough resources.
Rather, their excess.

The most optimal variant - to remove from your life all negative habits, while engaging in accumulation of energy, including sexual. Tested - completely throwing all these habits, the result a month later is staggering. While there is an understanding that this is happening without the interference of any foreign subsidiary means, i.e., on their own, i.e. it is real. Another thing that is not always like that - not to succumb to the power of the harmful living habits that drain energy and attention are drawn from some deep past. Not so easy to capture that energy.

Everyone chooses his own version, but we should remember that life is too damn short for mistakes and cheating yourself. It is always possible to start not easy, but a real continuous path. This is calling.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:49

Hmm, from the influence of Castaneda. By the way, what did develop selected words?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2010 15:43

EXPERIMENTS WITH CONSCIOUSNESS ONLY JUNKIES PUT) ZHET REALNY NEED IN LIFE,NOT IN A DREAM

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:14

Tried glycine, the results are not noticed. For each you need to find nootropics and not only them individually. So, search, by choosing amino acids (sports nutrition) found a set for myself. Checked out 5 or 6 pieces, and only the last set got a result that suits me. Give even his beloved cat. Was this flexible, just surprised That did not think to give her glycine. Start now, can start talking. Thanks to the author of the Parlor ( thank you ) and it is not a fair criticism of the competitors got into the matrix and just amazed and the amount of research and results of application to my friends. People with destroyed 50% of the vertebrae in the lumbar area (osteoporosis and others) within a few hours of applying insoles matriks got almost complete pain relief. Used several of their products and hear any better. though life was deaf. I now advised him to try the small nootropics and MatrixOne products. Let's see what happens. I myself withdrew in December of the EEG and the Brain Institute and want to shoot in July, after joint application of drives and respected Andrey Vadimovich, and MatrixOne products together. The wheels had already helped several of my friends who bought them in Moscow. They also thank Andrei Vadimovich.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55

......................removed..................................
Guest, I have a question for you. You're a shaman? :)

Seriously. Such recommendations give people inappropriate. At this forum a lot of readers. Everyone has their own way. Someone is in the dark, someone is trying somehow to be highlighted. But who to go to, everyone chooses for himself. Your way - only your way. If you think pushing the man with his trails on his way, you make someone better, you are sadly mistaken - on a narrow path and two near closely.

Of such alternatives, to be sure, people without you know, and even if I didn't know it would be nothing for You has not changed. Where and how these people go - the question is which should You worry. No need to push, because if on the abyss, he will grab you at the last moment, and you will fly there together. Only the survivors can think about the next step. If a person is not satisfied with the known ways of movement, such an individual he will think about to find another way. Will find - well, wish - ask for help. These people did not come to You for help was not sought. Leave them freedom of choice and remain free ourselves.

By the way, You note: substance use in any community, including the peoples practicing shamanism, are strictly regulated. In order for the shaman gave the man the drug, it is necessary to come and seek help. Many will otkazano. The same shaman who decides to take with me, often living with him under one roof is sufficient for the preparation and conduct of the ritual time. Never the shaman gave a strong drug to another will not leave him to the mercy of fate - the shaman responsible for his actions. The same people who do not have established such orders are already extinct. And even those who did mostly is now on the brink of extinction. I won't say why it happened and give you the opportunity to reflect on it at leisure.<

Просто_Гость

Post by Просто_Гость » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:31

Question. Maybe someone faced with such. Almost 6 years ago began to "disappear" the dreams just stopped to remember, although I remembered in great detail. Deteriorated sleep, he is so sensitive, but then just stopped to sleep.
Worsened attention, memory became really bad. When you read books or watch movies remember something bright, but the story itself is bad. Started with graduation. I'm in school though, and lazy, but she studied fine due to a good memory, a couple of readings memorized several pages of text, in the same way they taught poetry. The University became heavier every year.
Before he could consciously enter into a state of mind "increased brain activity"(artificially inducing stress), to prepare for the exams, solve various problems, but now these attempts are not always successful, and just cause a lot of stress.

The doctors went no abnormalities (brain, heart,blood vessels).
Ask for advice from those who faced similar.
Just scary, for deterioration, especially when it is not clear what is the reason.