Glycine to intensify dreams

рака

Post by рака » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03

Alexey Kuznetsov

Uvazaemni Aleksei.
Izvinite iz-za etogo chto pisuvam po latinicnoi bukvi. Esce nenaucil po Ruskoi pisat :) ..
Hoteo zamolit bih vas za informaciu pro vasemu drugu kotori e ispolzoval 'matriks' i after etogo uluscio svoi sluh.
Vas Etot sprasivaem po etomu ya chto svoi vsei zizn gluhovat i hoteo bih eta poprobovat 'matrikova izdelia'. Mne interesuva cto e vas drug tocno ispolzoval?
Vopred blagodaran!!! A takze hoteo bih peredat privet vsem na forumu!!!

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Tue Apr 27, 2010 17:40

Well you lay down some...
"Much ADO about nothing".
Two weeks ago took the trouble bought at the pharmacy Glycine.
Drink once a day, "adnu a medicine" under your tongue before bedtime.
The effect is achieved on the first night. Dreams become more filled with story and content.
Immediately.
Reduction effect has not been observed, but from a sin far away, to take glycine is still a cease - good gradually.

Yes, of course, everything is possible individually.
But the campaign we are dealing with a simple inability to remember their dreams. Who, though not a lot in the subject, I'm sure, glycine add colour to dreams.
Good night, usem! ))

КаКтУс

Post by КаКтУс » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32

Oh, Yes, the garbage that glycine. 2 weeks of eating it half packs a day and NIFIGA!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15

Просто_Гость wrote:Question. Maybe someone faced with such. Almost 6 years ago began to "disappear" the dreams just stopped to remember, although I remembered in great detail. Deteriorated sleep, he is so sensitive, but then just stopped to sleep.
Worsened attention, memory became really bad. When you read books or watch movies remember something bright, but the story itself is bad. Started with graduation. I'm in school though, and lazy, but she studied fine due to a good memory, a couple of readings memorized several pages of text, in the same way they taught poetry. The University became heavier every year.
Before he could consciously enter into a state of mind "increased brain activity"(artificially inducing stress), to prepare for the exams, solve various problems, but now these attempts are not always successful, and just cause a lot of stress.

The doctors went no abnormalities (brain, heart,blood vessels).
Ask for advice from those who faced similar.
Just scary, for deterioration, especially when it is not clear what is the reason.
Have You had any before this kind of infection with a very high temperature?

моня

Post by моня » Sun Jun 06, 2010 18:15

go vodka punch...

ТАНЕЧКА-ТАНЮША

Post by ТАНЕЧКА-ТАНЮША » Fri Jun 11, 2010 15:17

TODAY I BOUGHT A GLYCINE. I'll TRY. DRINK THE NIGHT BEFORE TO DREAM ABOUT NOT IMPROBABLE. SUDDENLY THE EROTIC DREAMS WILL SEE)))). :D
ALL SORTS OF HERBAL NOT HELP. TOO MANY PROBLEMS AND THOUGHTS ON SOLVING THEM! BUT I , IF I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ALLERGIES, M AND M ABOUT H TO AND........! :wiz

ваван1974

Post by ваван1974 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 22:05

I think glycine is a pure placebo effect. Tried it for years in different variations, dreams improve, then weaken. In my opinion it all depends on the seasonal activity of the brain plus external *stimuli* whether love - dreams sharply archut, or stress, dreams become faded, less memorable. Several times was in a lucid dream, it is a fantastic feeling off with an effort of will, walk through walls, glass hand paint like poverhnosti water (drugs don't practice). After such dreams I feel Almighty, I want to fly in reality. Can't understand trends, but in the spring and summer of lucid dreams are becoming more frequent.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:15

well, you are giving people.... experiments on himself to put! schungites some. less TV watching and nature go, as long as the summer and find yourself in it. and don't read any nonsense :-)

Пушкарёв Олег

about nootropic drugs

Post by Пушкарёв Олег » Fri Jul 16, 2010 22:31

I, too, and glycine and piracetam and nootropil(Polish-honey bitch).Used - the effect is wonderful And sleep on time. and work, and memory and attention.It is only necessary vitamins properly to combine.In our village in the summer with vitamins there is no problem.

Пушкарёв Олег

Post by Пушкарёв Олег » Fri Jul 16, 2010 22:42

моня wrote:go vodka punch...
Monya - vodka SCHMUCK 3 days drank - for 2 week going away. and I'm only 40.

нет имени

Post by нет имени » Fri Jul 30, 2010 20:53

Hi all.But the dreams are quite vivid, Yes, sometimes several per night, when you Wake up and go to sleep again. There are absolutely no dreams associated with daily life. I recently saw a dying nun, lying on the bed with a candle and slowly dying, and I am present.The room and bed she was in such clear detail as the picture is old, but Wake up in the morning and lost everything, start from the details to disappear, and then almost the whole dream, only the essence remains in memory.5 minutes.So let's try this glycine, wrote like that then I remember the dreams. To accomplish your goal. Then dissolve 1 g. at night.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 22:52

Melaxen (melatonin).

Regulates the cycle of sleep-waking, diurnal changes in locomotor activity and body temperature, has a positive effect on intellectual-mnestic functions of the brain, in the emotional-personal sphere. Does the biological rhythm and normalization of night sleep. Improves sleep quality, reduces the frequency of attacks of headaches, dizziness, improves mood. Speed of falling asleep, reduces the number of night probujdeni improves fitness after the morning awakening, does not cause the feeling of lethargy, weakness and fatigue upon awakening. Makes dreams more vivid and emotionally rich. Organism adapt to rapid change time zones, reduces stress response, regulates neuroendocrine function.

Бесскай

Post by Бесскай » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:35

People do overdose from glycine can not be? I still afraid to take 10 pills at a time

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41

Becskei
Well, if the current diathesis on the priest POPs up :?

Рокси

Post by Рокси » Fri Oct 01, 2010 23:29

I guess I'll try melaxen purely for interest. The lack of emotion and the brightness of dreams don't suffer, but I wonder what will happen with the drug. :roll:

A General theme resembles a drug den :lol:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 0:43

Рокси wrote:a General theme resembles a drug den
No, You really thought something unknown :-). Actually Melaxen - known and safe sleeping pills without prescription is sold in the pharmacy. The active substance is melatonin. His way, our body produces itself when we sleep, to sleep as it should :-). Still, they say, his beer quite a lot...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:24

Roxy
But why, since there is no problem? IMHO, unnecessarily better to get pharmaceuticals side :?

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:53

Hello! Can't keep from caveats in the use of melatonin.
On the positive side for our forum area production by the body otogo Gorman is located in the retina also (On Russian websites have this information http://www.rmj.ru/articles_5657.htm- "The retina is an independent and important place of production of melatonin, the content of which she is in second place after the pineal gland" ), to which we impact videoshemale with MM. That slows definitely aging brain and body! And vozdeistviem to your body using MM in a natural way, when the retina and the pineal gland can release such amounts of the hormone, which will not lead to overdose. And if this and sleep at night in complete darkness, the necessary hormone levels for Your body provided.
Arguments against the use of additional melatonin in the form of kepsut, tablets or sprays:
Melatonin preparations belong to class of Indole, which also belong to drugs such as LSD. A group of ß-Carboline, for example, plays a particularly important role alucinogenos in many cultures. Such ß-Carbolin formed in the brain of Melatonin only when it a massive overdose. ((http://optipage.de/melatonin.html is a German link, you can translate using promt).
Perhaps this is why patients who regularly take melatonin consider it "their drug" with great difficulty switching to other medicines. And still further, only with 2008 officially allowed in Germany to use melatonin as a medicine (now it is in the registry), but with strict limits on age group, ONLY AFTER 55 YEARS. By the way alcohol inhibits the effects of melatonin (Thomas Karow Pharmakologie und Toxikologie, 2009, S. 994).
And no matter which practice You prefer, the laws of the body work according to the plan of the Creator no one has yet canceled: "That is not stimulated, it atrophies progressively unnecessary." If artificially inject something, especially hormones, its iron stops producing. In medicine (physiology) this is called negative feedback, and in physics - law of conservation of energy.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 02, 2010 15:05

LV
Thank you so much!!! :o :ay

тасат

Post by тасат » Sun Oct 03, 2010 16:04

by the way, after drinking a dozen of glycine during the consumption of alcohol (quite a large amount of alcohol))), the decreased state of intoxication several times, and the dreams at night I saw more than the bright, only at night often Wake up and instantly fall asleep, and part of awareness is maintained... not even resorbed pills, just drank, sipped a Cup of liquor, but the effect is there!..)

Рокси

Post by Рокси » Sun Oct 03, 2010 19:07

LVthanks for the info. The packaging, I still bought her some astral worlds are drawn (seems to bought what we need) :lol: I will be wary, once a month maybe just to keep track of changes. In General, the hormonal drugs are not a positive...

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:00

Thank you for such an interesting topic! Yesterday I tried to rassosati. Took 7 pills. Long time I haven't. Hollywood just resting. And remember about that dream, the small details of the plot. Did NOT expect such effect.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:47

Toja
Glycine or Melaksana?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Oct 04, 2010 14:18

Dimas wrote:Toja
Glycine or Melaksana?
Glycine. Ie, approximately 0.7 g which I accepted. The dream was double. I first saw the finale, and then actually the whole story in which he was a direct participant. With running jumps, transformations and swimming.

In General, the experiment continues, but glycine works.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:09

Toja
Ah,thank you! And slept, or at least the weakness was?