Glycine to intensify dreams

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57

Dimas wrote:Toja
Ah,thank you! And slept, or at least the weakness was?
On the first day slept just fine. And the mood of the dream was very positive. However, together with glycine, I used mm disc lucid dreaming.

The second day was worse. I was really tired at work, so pre-workout I drank an energy drink. Well, at 11 PM 7 glycine tablets and sleep. Session set i2. The dream I remember vaguely, but the sleep quality was the same. Today I'll try only glycine without cars. But despite the workload and short time of sleep, I'm not defeated, arose early.

To glycine dreams were, but the quality is not there. I will unsubscribe in this thread about the experiment)).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 05, 2010 15:09

Toja
Yes, I will be happy to read :)

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50

Ate standard 7 pills. Dreams were. The plot can not remember, only certain fragments. Perhaps due to the fact that in 2 hours, woke up for work.

But slept, got up easily. Fragments surprisingly clear, even the dreams have changed in the direction of colors of image clarity.

Бесскай

Post by Бесскай » Wed Oct 06, 2010 20:40

Another question: pills of glycine under the tongue put a few? Or one turns to resolve?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Oct 06, 2010 23:13

I just all box. Here torknulo me the number 7 so much and a box. Although my experiment is not pure, because I fall asleep with the typewriter still.)) Today, take 8 tablets.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:17

8 tablets, no cars. Dreams clear, remembered with difficulty. 2 sleep were associated. Ie all the same as to tablets, but with improved graphics. I'll try to take as recommended 1. let's See what happens. But sometimes I catch myself thinking that dreams show what I'm asking right at the moment of falling asleep.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01

Toja
And the machine without them? I have the same thing that You describe, only I don't use glycine, and 4-5 times a week listening to the alpha session.

Бесскай

Post by Бесскай » Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:42

What is alpha session?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:46

Becskei
In the inner pulse of the session on relaxation. just as in the Nova Pro 100.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Oct 07, 2010 15:29

Alpha I have not listened to. Mostly theta. The fact of the matter is that the feelings pills stepped up paint. Although maybe I just better to remember?)) can see another week.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 22:52

American scientists suggest using cherry juice as a harmless hypnotic.

Experts recruited volunteers, divided them into two groups and conducted an experiment: one team has to drink the cherry, and the second another fruit juice. Drink the subjects consumed in the morning and evening, one Cup at a time. The experimental results showed that drank unsweetened cherry juice slept 17 minutes longer than the other.

The researchers explain the hypnotic effect of cherry juice high content in the drink melatonin.

This hormone, secreted by the pineal body of the brain that regulates the circadian cycle sleep wakefulness. Improving sleep man juice does not have side effects as some medications, so it (as well as are cherries) can be used as a safe, natural alternative to drugs.

Insomnia is the scourge of modern life. Sleep difficulties today experienced by every fourth adult inhabitant of the Earth, and every fifth night sleeping less than five hours, despite the fact that the norm is eight hours a night.

============================================

This is for the critics melaxen (melatonin) az .

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:22

and where you wait in October, we're juicing the cherries.
and then the juice which is in the store is a nightmare and horror for the body... :cry: :cry: :cry:
the only way is to buy frozen cherries and cracking them at night...

pashundra

Re: Glycine to intensify dreams

Post by pashundra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 23:27

I sometimes melatonin in the morning eyes ache a little
like intraocular pressure increases a bit
maybe in a dream rotate them with hellish speed)
anyone else encountered this?

Emlek

Post by Emlek » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:01

[quote][/quote]. I then decided to try a loading dose of 5 grams... Paralelno struggling with Smoking. The effect is stunned! Panle rejection to nicotine, dreams as in reality, sometimes even confusing it was or not! And consciousness is of course appreciated!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 28, 2011 16:49

))
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

ТаксМэн

Post by ТаксМэн » Thu May 17, 2012 2:25

Ummm... And what if glycine + card transfer under the pillow, in the ears of the star wanderer and dreamstalker? Before going to sleep...
I get my DS only on the day of birth... try (first without glycine and cards, and then one by one I would add) If someone brave and not afraid to try(I don't suggest to be honest...). I will unsubscribe about results. I only have a 2.0 card.

ТаксМэн

Re:

Post by ТаксМэн » Thu May 17, 2012 2:27

Тоха wrote:but sometimes I catch myself thinking that dreams show what I'm asking right at the moment of falling asleep.
I have the same thing (without glycine, DS, etc.), but sometimes not "in the moment of falling asleep", and what I want to do this(a day for example of something...)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri May 18, 2012 14:17

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:developed by ...the experimental Results showed that drank unsweetened cherry juice slept 17 minutes longer than the other.
Try at night to take a pill melaxen and you also Wake up after 8 hours, if 8 hours of your usual sleep time. Well, maybe, wakes up 17 minutes later. You have to understand that melatonin our body produces, when necessary, and is destroyed by our body when it comes time. Incremental dose of melatonin will only hasten sleep, enhance sleep quality, make it more strong and more intense dreams, with minimal effect on its duration. Therefore, the average increase in sleep for 17 minutes - it is a very great indicator for the action of cherry juice.

Сергеса

Post by Сергеса » Wed Jan 09, 2013 19:51

The theme is interesting, taking glycine, but not in such large doses, three tablets under the tongue and slept so already in the morning hours, with the aim to sink in. Special influence on the brightness is not noticed, it is easier to split up, less contact with reality.

Been dealing with the dreams, with the knowledge in your sleep problems or what is not. But with the brightness, deepening techniques almost do not help, substances help slightly:
Silena capensia, Basil, omega-3, piracetam, Vitamin b, help me to about the same degree, though Silena is considered to be a powerful tool. Calea of zacatechichi, the effect is insignificant and there is a side effect for a week not a single asset-a.

What else can you use, does electrical stimulation (Occipital, visual area?) on the brightness of the dreams.
Sometimes I think I can do no matter is not take :))

ВераСолнце

Post by ВераСолнце » Tue Mar 28, 2017 23:49

Started drinking glycine before bed 3 pills before that had dreams but not as often as now, and most importantly having not very pleasant, nightmares in General, and every day until I stopped taking them...

Савелий

Post by Савелий » Sun Apr 09, 2017 23:21

`I have read (can't remember where) that if you drink tomato juice with ash feather of the Blackbird, it is possible to move into the dreams of others. Yelp, I guess. :(