The most interesting dream

Александр (разработчик)
Re: the Most interesting dream

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 16:48

Alfm It seems :oops:. You might want to turn on the TV? Will You show in the program "What awaits us tomorrow?" :wiz. The main thing - do not bury the talent in the ground :ay.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21

Alexanderdo you want to pin. No one is going to be exhausted on this topic. :lol:

Дрон

Post by Дрон » Sat Nov 21, 2015 21:45

08.11.2015 G. I had a very interesting dream.
The action of the dream takes place in a magical world of knights and witches.
A dream I saw the eyes of the protagonist.
In this fantastic world with the witches and knights was a delicate balance. Witches and wizards lived in a place called witch hill and sometimes pulled pranks patisas over the peasants. The knights defended the common people and served the Church. The priests preached peace and good trying to impose on the world their dogmatic interpretation of your understanding of life. Only the residents of witch's hill, lived freely and neobratimykh sent invented by the priests. The priests of this village was like a bone in the throat and they wanted to get rid of it potamu that their free life interfere to keep the rest of the world with an iron fist. Knights netravali witch hill because of the Trinity's strongest defenders of vampire witch and werewolf.
The action began at the moment of death the mother of the protagonist. It was an ordinary young. A man who lived with his mother in the woods. His father died in the war before his birth and he knew nothing. Life in his old home stalags him unbearable and he decided to leave aimlessly.
By a twist of fate, our hero wandered into tusau the village. Arriving at the village he felt the gazes of others. Walked toward the priest who was trying his exhortations to persuade the residents of witch hill, to leave their home, because every resident who left the hill for their willingness to lose their strength given to him from birth and fueled by the power of the hill. Seeing the young man, the priest rushed to him with cries of "young man run out of here, this is a bad place." He was dumbfounded and his mind flashed thoughts of what is happening and where he was. The old witch saw that scene came up and told the priest, "give the guy a break" and grasping him by the hand knocked over the priest in lugugnana. The fallen priest had rasshiritel of laughter sounded in the street. Having risen and having shaken off the priest decided to return, but finally he said they'd live to regret it. The old witch approached the young man and questioned him about how and why he came to this village. After learning of the tragic story she decided to sketch it. It was not just out of a sense of sostradanie, but she felt a great power slumbering in him which was the same as her old friend who left the hill at will a long time ago.
The old witch took the boy to the house of the sorcerer who left the village. This house and magic books belonged to the father of the young man, but he had no idea about this. It Protocolo mites his father. He felt that's what he was looking for. He began to live in this house and been his in this village. Other inhabitants felt that he was one of them. As his house slipped the little witch that had heard about the new resident and decided to look at it. Seeing the young magician guy was surprised, but she liked him immediately and they became friends. For several days they became friends and the girl even helped him deal with the texts of books of magic which left his father.
Life finally seemed happy and carefree young man. But all was not as they would like. Menacing clouds gathering over witch hill, because the priests had been preparing to destroy witch hill. The main obstacle was that none of isobilateral didn't want to leave the hill, and the best three kept peace in the village and every knight knew that even the army nepobedim them. This knights developed a cunning plan, they decided to play the akin of affection of the inhabitants of the hill and thus to lure them into the most impregnable castle to kill everyone.
The cancer came the morning when the knights decided to act. They kidnapped a young girl who early in the morning went to the forest for medicinal herbs. Morning pierced the arrow with the message arrived in the centre of the village. The village elder turned the message in which was written that if you want to get the girl come to the castle. At the Supreme Council of the village it was decided that it should visuality girl.
The offensive began the night breaking through the first gate. Voglova the onset was the strongest of the trio who fought their way through the corpses of the knights. The battle was fierce arrows flying everywhere and the fire burns. The trio entered the Central locking the rest Remained outside to fight with the remaining knights and wait until they vyzvolyat girl. Bad feeling pierced our hero and he decided to use the strongest protective spell, he lowered his hands down and his fingers started to grow branches and grew in the ground around him started to grow the tree people with glowing balls of magic which atakovali all hostile.
Outside the gate suddenly heard screams, but to the surprise of the inhabitants of the village the cries of the Trinity was the strongest out of the gate escaped the terrible Chimera with the head and torso in the shape of a dog but the black jelly-like transparent color, and instead of hind legs it had the bones of those who ate a Chimera. Protection spell, the creature broke through in the blink of an Eye. The young man fleeing creature ran around the house. The creature beginning to kill other inhabitants of the people of the hill. When the guy looked over house in front of him appeared the picture as his friend the young witch got the Chimera and egosense something broke. Rage and anger pierced his heart chant an ancient spell opened up the space next to him and from there he pulled drevesnye rune blade with which he cut off the head of this creature. Feeling the thunder of victory and looking around he realized that having won this victory, they still lost as almost all were killed . Realizing that the knights still defeated the guy decided to return back and on the way killed all the knights.
Finding a new home, he again lost it.<

Дрон

Post by Дрон » Wed Nov 25, 2015 0:38

02.11.2015 G. I had interesting. Dream about space.
Me and my best friend Constantine two ordinary boys, have been selected to explore deep space. Before finalizing we were contacted by the girl Android with a beautiful voice and same appearance and began to convince us on a flight into deep space to study one planet. Konstantin she promised that he would be the idol of youth, but I had just the money.
By convincing us the next day we were sent to puteshestvie. When they reached the planet we saw of the planet's tail sticking out Opalinski fish which moves and looks like eating the planet. We thought it was time to skedaddle, but then the girl Android on smartphones made itself felt, and knew the situation persuaded us to touch the fish, the manipulator of our ship. We sent her, but like last time she was able to convince us. A manipulator, like a coward he decided slomatsya and we decided to do everything in manual and came out in suits from the ship. Touching the creatures, we realized WE shouldn't have IT.... She began to flutter and get out of the miserable remains of a planet that was similar to egg with a huge hole from which all ate. Fish got out and stared at us. Her huge face with long tusks protruding teeth staring at us as navcert. But as it turned out it was not a fish, and a biomechanical ship which in our eyes are transformed into an ordinary ship.
The bass voice on pure Russian broke the silence and started to question us about us where we came from. He hung noodles that we ruined our planet so we had to look for new and the result was there. We got this thing to give us the remains of this planet to explore. It was not against, and we towed the remains of a lifeless planet. When we brought the strange souvenir girl Android he said that once you got it so you and take samples for study on earth.
Collecting samples we have multi-ton tank filled with samples and went with him to the ground. On the ground in a secret bunker this girl took the samples, when suddenly we were approached by a strange guard who as it turned out nobody knew, but who knew everything about us. We panicked and screamed the alien. First, he blew up the samples, and then tried to kill us. And then I woke up.<

Дрон

Post by Дрон » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:31

31.08.2015 G. I had a dream about the continuation of the theme of men in black, although long ago this film was not looking.
In the dream, I have worked with people in black, but in the building type of prison. In the dream I had the strongest superpowers of telekinesis ( when not glasses just move and compress the space and even the air itself can be used as weapons and to stop the rotation of the planet possible). In the dream my mighty power helped control a pretty girl. When I was overwhelmed with emotions and consciousness sastillos hate it with tenderness suppressed anger.
Suddenly in the dream happens it's an emergency! One of the super criminals have escaped the monster type huge green worm. He ate TLD guards and made his way to the exit. At the exit caught it, but as it turned out it was a distraction and actually escaped alien humanoid. He disappeared into the city.
A team of officers went in pursuit, including me. We were ordered to kill a criminal and said that the city must not be destroyed. I was told to find it by force, but killed the killer.
Then, like in science fiction films from my hands went black smoke and the smoke began raspolzetsya in the city. Smoke found the culprit and enveloped the building, the type of tornado that wouldn't let him.
The killer walked into the building and overtook the criminal on the roof of the house they got into a fight. He managed to odalet the killer and threw her off the roof, then destroyed my barrier. On the radio we were told that the murderer was found a friend. And then it dawned on me that the bastard wants to fight me one on one. Rage and horror took possession of my mind because of the death of a friend and the fact that this field I controlled all his strength, I realized that I can lose, but if I no that no one can beat him. My girlfriend tried to calm me down to contact the center and get new instructions, but it was too late anger had betrayed me strength and I began to climb to the top with the words " the bastard defies my power!!! YES HE IS NOW, I COULD BREAK YOU IN TWO!"
And then I woke up

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 23:55

Today I had a really strange dreaming experience. There was a whole series of interrelated in the story of the dreams in which I knew that sleep, but could not himself to prove it, and this means to use the awareness of sleep.

It all started with the fact that I was back in my military school, under the release. Somewhere in the memory was stored, what I had been served and left the service a captain for almost 10 years in my life there is nothing associated with the army, in addition to correspondence with colleagues, but in the dream it was seen as somehow inadequate, as if I dreamt a couple nights ago (and I even wrote it in the dream diary). I thought fingers (my hands, 10 fingers even after the third pass), tried to breathe with nose pinched and remember how I got to this place (woke up this morning in the barracks and came here) and none of the methods worked. The strange thing is that nowhere in anything with a label (which for the army, with the local love of posters and billboards at all unrealistic - worse than a talking purple flying cows). I have the last three years, ALWAYS on his finger a ring made of tungsten carbide engraved with the line "you're sleeping! it's a dream!" (made under the order as a totem in the form of a wolf head with DiCaprio, the top I have too, but its unrealistic to always carry with you) in the dream it was not, it could be proof that I sleep, but in College I really wasn't (there and wedding is often to remove made). In General, I have lived a dull, gray story with conversations niochem, walking in the ranks with a song, a meal in the dining room and constantly wondering from the situation (not hunting because the issue of being branded a psycho, and to fly without a diploma with a white ticket).

The next dream in this cycle was the issue (where, again, it was all within the norm – building, the ceremony, performances and the passage of the system with throwing coins under the command "time" + clear memories of the previous dream, as if the events of the recent past, and the memories of this life were vague, like snatches of dreams). Then we went to the personnel Department for appointment – all, chatter, anticipation and a slight sadness of an early parting with friends. And again nothing can be read (the requirements do not give hands like still not ready, come back tomorrow, wishing only read the destination out of order) Since I received the diploma of interpreter in the order was not a military unit, and an Embassy is in some banana Republic with the name of the Arch (in the dream, I clearly knew that such a thing exists). After I heard this, the reality of the situation sort of staggered, but all the tests failed again – I'm awake and everything is real.

Then there was the third dream of the cycle - a Banquet in honor of the release of the restaurant. And dreams are no labels, nothing unusual, the failure of tests on reality. Seeing on the table a bottle of champagne, I grabbed it up and read the name, closed her eyes for a moment and when he began to open, the classmate snatched it out of hands with the words "don't drink that stuff, that's better" and put another bottle. I thanked him, again read the title, to the reality check, I closed my eyes and immediately someone again snatched from the hands of the bottle with words "my friend, you probably need to take a break, you're a very long blink". I suddenly felt really tired and decided to lie down on the couch in the corner of the Banquet hall. And woke up in reality from alarm bells

The fourth dream of the series I watched after waking (I Wake up every morning an hour before lifting, drink water, go to the bathroom again and then go back to bed, a good habit for those who love to dream). I came with the documents by a special defense Ministry in the Arch, where it was found that in the Embassy I am the only Russian as it is in this country one and there sit the representatives of all countries wishing of diplomatic relations this wild region – the "Embassy" was located in a small village in the middle of a tropical jungle with huge leaves on the roof instead of the roof, a complete lack of infrastructure and facilities, where the streets were occupied with a rusty old penny, UAZ loaf, and some SUVs like jeep, and again none of the inscriptions any language (even numbers on the machines were not). And the most interesting thing I remembered, as I had on the plane, as I was waking up at home in the present!

Anyone know what that was all about?<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:10

к-13 wrote:does Anyone know what that was all about?
Nostalgia for the best years of my life..)) is Very symbolic dream. The issue of Service and supplies, or even Destiny.
к-13 wrote: I closed my eyes and immediately someone again snatched from the hands of the bottle with words "my friend, you probably need to take a break, you're a very long blink".I suddenly felt really tired
This is the most valuable, we can say straight tip. There is a saying "missed your chance" or something else. . Maybe were due to the inertia of everyday thinking you made in a dream, which spent a lot of energy "delicate attention".
That is, in the dream, the events happen at the speed of thought-action, and these frequent inspections "sleep-nesplyu" brake dreamlike reality. So instead, in order to fully participate in the dream, you pulled the "fabric of dreams" to myself, making povsednevno, not trusting what is happening. Probably why the bottle away.))
Apparently Hollywood ideas reality checks gyroscopes and all sorts of tests, very good fiction, which is seeding in my head brings the dream of intellectual inertia . In General one can say that in Order not to miss the qualitative shift in awareness in the dream or continuing it retention, it is desirable to have a permanent feeling willingness to everything, which is the force of consciousness and even the essence of mindfulness. Because in a lucid dream it is desirable to bring the elements of consciousness, we often confuse with consciousness, different mental constructs that can dream, and once you start, but the abuse of comprehension in the dream, any inscriptions, and other tests may be deprived of "energy". it is in Castaneda's terminology, is called indulgentiam..) In General, chances are You "pointed" at ease and exceptional mobility need ideas for dreams. And usually it turns out that we want to build dreams as well as used to build the reality.)<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:apparently Hollywood ideas reality checks gyroscopes and all sorts of tests, very good fiction, which is seeding in my head brings the dream of intellectual inertia . In General one can say that in Order not to miss the qualitative shift in awareness in the dream, it is desirable to have a constant sense of readiness for anything, which is the force of consciousness and even the essence of mindfulness.
Such experts are usually end up their otkrivaut from the asphalt after a mistaken "understanding".

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:43

к-13 wrote: otkrivaut from the asphalt after a mistaken "understanding".
..You can go by Bilbo, there and awareness is unnecessary, put on the ring and in dream..even the dragon can not see..it is safe.) All Hollywood called the dream factory, they're PTS know all about dreams..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48, edited 1 time in total.

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:47

It is a pity that such rings sold per MM :( But who knows what lies ahead :wiz

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:49

Грифон wrote:it is a Pity that such rings sold per MM
Where it was..) a Ring of Mithril it seems..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:56

к-13 wrote: incorrect "understanding".
Ehh where is that "awareness" is not incorrect or erroneous, straws would spread.
Although a non-error awareness is simple.) You just need to believe(be certain)..that only their awareness, non-buggy, and all the rest of the understanding a priori.. incorrect..)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:13

Sterifiltlisten, and You especially writing two accounts to more delusion was possible on the forum page to bring?

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:18

K-13 if you mean me then you are mistaken. And the fact that Sterifilt wrote...do some porridge :roll:

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:19

к-13 wrote:listen, You just make two accounts to more delusion was possible on the forum page to bring?
Good Morning! I'll Wake up in reality, if you can realize that on the forum pages, everything is nonsense..) or dreams of different authors who dream that they are awake..))

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:21

:lol: :lol: :lol:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:31

Грифон wrote:K-13 if you mean me then you are mistaken. And the fact that Sterifilt wrote...do some porridge :roll:
Yes, You here at what?
Cereal from Sterifilt and Neva (repeatedly drawn his attention to the fact that you write posts with two accounts, as if not quite by the rules, but I got excuses like "I'm from the second password forgotten") is difficult with something to confuse the person, apparently, nothing to do with himself in life, he read half of the Internet - a whole bunch of authoritative opinions and intelligent statements about various aspects of life, but instead of something to apply all this in practice pours the mess from other people's mistakes and personal misunderstandings interspersed with use and admixture of knowledge on others.
Perhaps for those who read fluently, his posts are full of wisdom and experience, but in fact more like a random number generator with the assignment of citations by key words in the question the number of rooms... As the Google-bot...
Although, I admit, sometimes it gets to the point (and hardly accidentally), but to stay after that can not and spoils the devil with all the statistics)))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:37

The stronger the confidence in the correctness of their thoughts or opinions, the deeper the sleep and harder to Wake up.)

Грифон

Post by Грифон » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:39

K-13 You understand. In any case, nobody wanted to disappoint :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 13:58

K-13 Everything You do goes well..) One day Wake up and cease to divide sleeping and waking, and it becomes clear that there are no breaths, and there is a continuous cyclical rhythm of breathing and sleeping and waking the same continuous cycle, possess the dream in the dream and in reality, and comprehend the essence of illusion, and there will be no need to oppose his own.. someone else's ..because there is no his and others) And somewhere.. to dissolve the importance of knowledge and become just to live..without importance.) And once I read your thoughts on the forum will be surprised how much and how thoroughly bother some garbage..))
к-13 wrote:been brought up several times his attention that
in a lucid dream(waking or sleeping) is very important your pay attention..not "his attention."..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Jan 28, 2017 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 14:51

This theme is.. the Most interesting dream.

Paying attention to have the opportunity to rejoice in the fact that

K-13 You are the most interesting and wonderful character, this is my interesting dream..right now. I really hope that this will continue..))

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:46

It was the year 2000. In the dream I was Jesus Christ and began to give me instructions: "Come back tomorrow in the Russian Church, be baptized." His face was not visible, but the voice was young, 30 years. It is clear that I will not go and just laughed. A week later, again had a dream. The type I go down the street, going to meet a man of Slavic appearance. He came up to me, blocked my way and said," I go to the Russian Church.Come with me.I'll show you the way." However, I did not listen to him, and went in the other direction.Waking up, I realized that to go to the Russian Church still have, as are special characters for me. Went, lit a candle, and wished himself will soon be married and go to live abroad. Six months later, really married a foreigner and left the fucking country. :wink: az I am very pleased so far. :ay Here it different interesting the dream was. Still remember him. :aa

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Sun Jan 29, 2017 16:10

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:K-13 You All goes well..) One day Wake up and cease to divide sleeping and waking, and it becomes clear that there are no breaths, and there is a continuous cyclical rhythm of breathing and sleeping and waking the same continuous cycle...
sure, it isn't always as "just Wake up", sometimes pronounced what is "programnya" direct attention in the right direction
I distinctly remember one day when I was playing with my son to sleep clones, so my son asks me to draw something on the sheet, I draw to relax, and he shakes me all - let's draw, was that I "slept", "in dreams" painted, well - painted, again in Sandman, another earthquake - like "Doris" - well, OK, Doris, let me take a NAP only to finish again shakes - dorisovyvat - I'm evil - so well finished - you see, no, again, "dream" painting... ))) and so again
well, in a lucid dream if this "transition" to catch when the dream becomes lucid - in the "day dream" is also possible to spin, only using force not necessary - and that can be hard to fail )

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 14:43

Хорошо wrote: in the "day dream" is also possible to spin, only using force not necessary - and that can be hard to fail )
"Through strength" .. This is about as sleep deprived, suppose a person, and is fast asleep, and suddenly have to get up and he does Wake up , can not, and dream about what you really need.... to get up, but I can only "force".
Probably a good thing when people Wake up naturally, I sleep for example, and sleep no longer want.
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Mon Jan 30, 2017 17:05, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 17:02

I wonder how you can interpret the dream train..?
Actually, probably exercise in the interpretation of dreams is also an interesting practice..
From the beginning of this topic, very interesting dreams.
Карил wrote:I see the space ship looks like some sort of platform on it something else (research module, THEY are). The ship descends to Mars. From the platform rises a creature with a very flexible and long neck. It is, subscribes to a different neck of eights
That would be reland ask as an artist..sketching is.) Perhaps interesting to draw the "wrong dreams". Even sounds mysterious "Artist of other people's Dreams"..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Mon Jan 30, 2017 18:33, edited 1 time in total.