The most interesting dream

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
The most interesting dream

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jun 20, 2008 23:09

Карил wrote:2 Andrew Kabankov
By the way good idea to hold some kind of action. For example, "the Most interesting dream" or "The funniest dream." Not necessarily that it was the OS, the main to attract the people's attention. The prize can be for example some sort of disc. I would from a foreign disk with the gate would not mind. :wink:
I only!
Let it be "the Most interesting dream."
Prize - set of CDs on audiostrobe (6 PCs).
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Fri Jun 20, 2008 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jun 20, 2008 23:13

For the prize I don't expect),and from an interesting dream:I go by area,where he lived before.And suddenly,looking at the other side of the road I'm going!So,I met myself in a dream.)

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:04

I see the space ship looks like some sort of platform on it something else (research module, THEY are). The ship descends to Mars. From the platform rises a creature with a very flexible and long neck. It is, writes out the different neck eight. He turns his head back and then the lights go out. When the lights came on. I saw a giant with a club. He laughed and said - what a stupid ostrich, put his head under the bar. At this point, THEY changed the voice (pretended to be the elder brother of the giant), but it seems not changed himself, but the giant got scared and ran away. At the time when he was running he touched the rope, on which sat a mouse with a hand-type wings of Icarus. I do not know how she was kept, but the wings she hung.

The next picture THEY went looking for the giant to talk. But the giant said that as long as you do not change the voice back (?) I chat with you I will not. The picture returns to the mouse on the rope she is touching three swinging molars. Apparently they touched the giant when he ran. I (as a mouse on a rope) are concerned for their teeth. And I was going to do to treat the teeth.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:16

For lack of anything particularly interesting to post that is. Let it be for extras.

1. I look through the window into the garden. Part of the garden scopano lumps at the far corner is a small pile of manure perepelova. For a bunch of fit three people, one guy and two girls. Loaded into large buckets (the guy square, of translucent gray plastic, stained with black humus) of the topsoil going to go. I thought that they steal. Here comes the mom and it suits a dressing. They tried to throw brought buckets of water, did not think and dropped their buckets and ran away.

Me three in the morning was awakened by the cries of "Russia" soccer fans under the window. And then I had this...

2. I, along with some football team came to play training match in Europe. I approached the coach and asked, can I play otdelnyy training. And he let me go to another field.
*** My team defeated with the score 2:0. I seem to be running on a different stadium and my feet hurt. I look in the fridge. There is some yellow box like the oil from the Frame, something else and something else.
*** The next frame. Sat on the lawn and began to straighten my legs, lifting them up. Because they were sick. At this moment came Ksenia Sobchak and said that she would be happy with me at the stadium.
*** Suddenly a coach of the Russian team with the words, we have lost the second game. They threw their banks and poured the milk. Our team was disgraced, because they suck. I feel a prick of conscience that was trained at the stadium. But I think - I had sore legs, I am not guilty. Then the trainer asks me if I was drinking from a can. And shows the yellow box.
*** I remember seeing this box in the refrigerator that did not take. Talking about this coach. He opens the box there is poured a mixture of milk and oil. He says it's vile stuff. As I understand it this garbage was watering our players. And this beverage was drunk by Europeans to improve physical fitness. And European players oskorblyalo our in the first place because someone took their milk-oil mixture from the refrigerator.
*** The whole time next to me, snuggling sat Ksenia Sobchak. She silently listened as I talk with the coach. I love knowing that she's around.

So I once again the room remains when the "House-2" include. :)<

Виталий1980

Post by Виталий1980 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53

Thank you Karil, lifted the mood in the morning.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07

People connect to shares that no one dreams that you are not dreaming?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:19

Carilo
and I don't want my dreams to tell (well, most interesting)...superstition I guess... :ap

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jun 24, 2008 14:19

Personal and I don't tell, but they're not interesting.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:17

Карил wrote:Personal and I don't tell, but they're not interesting.
And I have an interesting, colorful, but I don't remember any, just in the morning, the feeling is that they are the best.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Jun 27, 2008 16:30

I'm at the cottage. Are in the house and look out the window. In the next room, Andrey Kabanov. On the street, our neighbors across the street (father and son 13 years old) shooting the gun. A roar,a flame some kind of distracting from the muzzle. I was scared at first and began from behind the curtain to spy. When the father gave the gun son, I calmed down,so the gun was a toy. And suddenly the boy shoots into a room where Andrew is. I understand that the gun's real, and run into the next room. Call Andrew, but no answer. I'm terrified, rushes into the room and see that his body was stuck between the wall and the table. I grabbed and put in there, but it's already dead. Feel that the body is still warm. I'm crying. It's over and there's no changing that. And boy, even in prison will not plant, he is a minor.
This dream I told Andrew later, when calmed down. Sorry that this is not the OS, but then I have these neighbors have shown. 8)

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:37

Interesting dreams not long time ago.
But - can anyone interested. I quit Smoking about 1.5 years ago. And the last 0.5 years regularly (through the night) dream I'm under certain circumstances, lit. "what have I done.. a Nightmare... the end of the world...".
It's funny that I Wake up from these dreams for 3-5 minutes before the alarm ("thank God it's only a dream..") by the Way, A. Carr writes about such dreams, as a kind of Hochma, but for my taste, they are too realistic. Got.
Type, no one knows how to deal with (by the way, before doing this, but much less I dreamed very vividly and zapominayusche about how me for the 2nd time in the Soviet army -- up to 42 years! - while Smoking is not replaced.).

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Jun 28, 2008 21:20

Джим wrote:Interesting dreams not long time ago.
But - can anyone interested. I quit Smoking about 1.5 years ago. And the last 0.5 years regularly (through the night) dream I'm under certain circumstances, lit. "what have I done.. a Nightmare... the end of the world...".
It's funny that I Wake up from these dreams for 3-5 minutes before the alarm ("thank God it's only a dream..") by the Way, A. Carr writes about such dreams, as a kind of Hochma, but for my taste, they are too realistic. Got.
Type, no one knows how to deal with (by the way, before doing this, but much less I dreamed very vividly and zapominayusche about how me for the 2nd time in the Soviet army -- up to 42 years! - while Smoking is not replaced.).
Need some way to get rid of fear to smoke.
1. To lucid dream and there to smoke, having this fear.
2. I don't know how, but it seems to have Sedona method to something obsessive to let go.
3. Hypnosis, self-hypnosis, for example, in a "Rainbow" any suggestion to write "I accept your desire to smoke and are exempt from it."

It's hard for me to understand since I don't smoke. But I think we need to strive for indifferent attitude. I like totally indifferent to cigarettes and alcohol.

If such a dream dream to me I just think, what nonsense how can I be afraid to smoke. Well, smoke well, I'm sure this will not become a habit. Nicotine it is still not the heroin that habit came from the first dose.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:14

If I may say so :-
essence of fear ( that's what I call the internal\external processes who find the weak spots in our psyche and get them to us for review) are always beaten at the weakest point.. there where more fear\of emotions.
IMHO it is very desirable to realize a dream at this point, and to arrange a scenario - showing his power ...
when I had a dream in which I was trying to drive in the script which causes me a lot of emotions and when I am conscious in this dream. I there satisfied a real matrix :) until the sunset in the manual :) once in a dream start to embody my desires - so the dream stops at the same moment.. ( I have the feeling that like going through the lessons.. once gave the correct answer (begin to change the script in its sole discretion), the dream instantly ends .. and after a time another begins.. more relaxed).
Last edited by Евгений Кош on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:26

With this dream, I decided to share :)

From Friday to Saturday I had the most amazing dream ( I realized at the same moment as it began). I decided that is it you can tell. For this amazing is happening to me.
Will describe the OS as I can :)
On Friday night, watched an interesting film. During the "session" took a couple of bottles of beer ( delicious). When the film was over - thought about that today before going to sleep I will not engage with the 'Rainbow' because he drank alcohol. Think about what else there will come another time my ( at the time ) Osov, because those Wasps that I had, lasted very little time ( feels like 5-15 seconds). For example – realize myself in a dream, aware that I lead some kind of script. I stop, and saying to myself, "no sweat, I realized that I was in a dream, and here now will be on my way." If for example I was being chased.. I turn around and force of will to create the energy wave that this chasing after me, the beast knocks over the horizon.. etc.. But the dream immediately ended as soon as I have done this and realized that I now have power to do anything. Ended sleep is not waking up, and throwing in a different, more relaxed, sleep, or even dream then never dreamed of until the morning ( can not remember).
In General, I fell asleep so a watch at 0:30.. And .. opened his eyes, looking around the dark.
Think of cool, well let's deal in what I state.
Caught the senses of the physical body, which is lying under the blanket and realized – it is necessary to try to deepen in any way, because when I focus attention on the sensations of the physical body, then we create a duality of feelings and that I was thrown back into the body ( the became the dominant sensation of the body and not a phantom sensations).
However, I'm a little confused, what is still around the darkness and to carry out a standard procedure to fall upside down or look at his hands, now fail.
After spending another minute in this confusion, I felt that my being in thought, feeling my physical body went into the background and I just felt that it's quite alarming in my mind. This I was quite pleased and I decided to do Osom.
All around so it was dark.
I padmal that having some experience change of the surrounding reality Osiv ( even if they were few and they were very short), then why not try the following -:
If it's dark, and I can very clearly understand..but do not see anything around, it may be just nothing else around. OK.. close your eyes ( well, type:) ) imagine the shore of the sea, applied to the imagination of the wind, the smell, the sensation and the power of desire. Open your eyes – BAH!!! See the front of the Ball ( very similar to toy balls in which water is for instance a castle or house .. and this balloon is filled with water and when shaken it flies like snow.. you know what I'm talking about). In my balloon see the shore and the sea. I like hanging over this Orb clearly see it, I see that nutria besides the sea and sandy beaches – nothing else. Dare to enter this world.
If you get a Ball and stand on the sand. Just wondering of the reality of sensations. The cool wind from the sea, the feeling of feet on sand.. I Have already captured the spirit.
I decided to look into the distance, because I know that my Balloon ( my created World) is small. Gaze into the distance, I see that indeed – there are boundaries beyond which you just – there's something not quite dark, but there's something.
I think, well, just everything is matter, it is necessary to expand the world :) Close your eyes, imagine the sea in the horizon and the beach will cater to about 100 metres, then starts the portion of land on which trees grow, and then 5-7 km.. the forest.. then after 15-20 km start of the mountain. (I like the nature in Adler and I am presented the landscape from there.. but that's not the beach of pebbles and soft and nice sand :) )
Open your eyes – BAH! I see mountains, I see trees. See the sea drifting over the horizon!!!
Try on the feeling of my World understand that on 40 kilometers in radius from me feel him, and that he is.. and then the border of the Ball.
Well, I think, just as it went.. then . .. close my eyes, imagine the city ... just a city.
People are on the streets, riding cars, trams.. heard the noise of the city, alleys, fountains, elevators in buildings, lanterns along the streets.. and .. open your eyes. I see the city, see people. On the beach there are people sunbathing. Next to the Marina, I quickly ran to the pier and jumped into the water.. OH! Full feeling, I float, cool water. Then came the idea.. it's interesting.. feel the coolness.. maybe my body has now been revealed and it is cold on this my brain program scenario – to feel the freshness. I think I'll check it out my wishes or something else is different.
Go out on the land.. fall on the sand – feel what it is hot. Think I'll lie down for a couple minutes that will . After a couple of minutes feel like the sun heats.. Well the results of the experiment I was quite happy.. and feel the cool and heat in accordance with the surrounding factors. So everything is OK :)
I looked again at the dock and was surprised that there are no people.. neither fishermen nor wanting to go on boats..
And then I thought – Oh! what lives in the sea that I have created?!
Look – it is empty.. not a blade of grass nor trouts.. Just clear water and sand.
Close your eyes imagine frolicking fish, different and big and small.. the Desire.. and ... open Galazov . WOW!!! See in the water the fish! Different :)
Look – at the pier is already a man a fishing rod and mashit.. I go to him.. He sees me – gives me a fishing rod.. I throw.. biting, pulling out a fairly good sized fish.. gram for 500-700. Fish flutter.. I held it in my hands and released..
Well, I think this OS I have not seen :)
Think – where am I to go on.. But! sure – in the city!
Go to the beach in the city. Go in a crowd of people, they don't notice me. Occasionally some people stop and look at me, I stop too and look at them, waiting for what they say. In their face that they remembered, as Bud any thoughts they have swarming in my head, but they can't for her to cling.. 10-15 seconds in this state are and then, as if deciding she could not remember stepping on.
Come to the nearest house. Once you start study:- my hand on the rough wall, digging around in it. Then with the intention to stick to the wall hand pushes. I decided to speak with the local people. I go to the yard. I see on the bench in front of the entrance sit the men Approach them..: -
Hey, guys.. and you know what is a dream?
- how so? What does it mean?
- well see .. ( pulling in the front hand open the palm of your hand and poke yourself in the palm).. you see, poke your finger into the palm, and now the finger passes through the palm ( and finger spend through the palm so you can see how it comes out from the back side of the hand).
The men are sitting dumb:-
- Guy, so it's a trick ... you're not the real thing show.
OK men, but if so ( and hang over them in meters 1.5).
Men are freaking me out.. one of them says :
- look, if you can, come with me, this house has a grandmother who is sick, can cure her.
Climb to the second floor, go in the apartment. Sitting grandma. I said Hello to her.
- Grandma, good afternoon. What's wrong with you?
- Yes here, something is ill.
I look at her and realize that she is healthy.. and say :-
- Grandma, you are now healthy.
- how so? ( surprised grandmother)
- here's how :) ( smiling I say to her).
Very surprised she gets up from the stool,walks up to me, takes my hand and says, as if something very important.. I have even crawl run, inside the body like some sort of energy starting to boil.. I know that energy is just so many, I feel that its so much that I can bring anything.
But I am concerned that I can't understand the words of my grandmother.. I just feel the huge tidal forces..
Comes the idea that this is the beginning of loss of control over the OS.. just a thought..this fell slightly to the side and tell her, "Grandma, just You in the world I created in my dream, everything will be fine" and dramatically fall on your head..
Flew down the floors, ceiling, enter the land around the grey .. and dark.. in the ears starts strong squeak.. it intensifies and intensifies, and I'm still coming down..
Think:
- tax increase.. awareness..and where I now throw?.. hmm... a World that I've created.. no.. don't want to throw in another World, want to go back to the one I created..
You see, coming towards me something ( or I have to something approaching).. and.. byms land in Your World :)
I think – well, that's nice.. will keep experimenting.
Once I was able to create this world, I will try here to invite friends 
Represent one or the other.. somehow does not work..
Finally a very well presented one old friend and.. open your eyes she stands before me and looks around.
I told her :-
Hey! You're in my dream..and it's a World that I created. Do you understand me?
- don't understand ( she looks up in surprise at the sides, tilting head from side to side)
- you're in a dream, you know?
- I do not understand.
And so 5 minutes.. I know it for a long time.. and decided to let her go.
It disappears ( as soon as I turned my back).
I sit down on the nearest bench, in the shade of a tree.. Enjoy the environment and I ask my subconscious, my consciousness and my mind to remember this world and that we are the next dreams would come here... it's so good.
Then I went back to walk around the city... saw ( here I distort what he saw and then suddenly you never know.. :) ) unit power structures..
Quietly going through a "chopper" I go to the nearest office.. You see, sits a man of 48-55 years... rummaging in folders.. Approach him from behind, watching him.
To his office, introduced a man..they begin a conversation. I understand that the "man in uniform" trying man "to ascribe to" things I didn't.. I know that guy's not involved in this..
And then I lost in thought.
The feelings I have about 20 minutes thinking and how to become me what to do.. because I created this World and the people in it start to play the game to punish others not by their actions, and their interests.
I thought not created in his World religion.. thought about it .. nope.. knowing her present is I do not fit here.
I thought that if now there personally I begin this "head" to explain that the man is innocent... realized that it was not system and every time is is at the moment, I do not think option.
Have even thought that maybe this "head" as it is a pain in the side to make it doper that is not right.. Thought.. thought – no I'm not ready for this.. because I do not see integrity in the decision situation vvobsche..
He turned and went outside through the wall.
The feelings I can find in the created World of thought – and how much time it is where my physical body.. maybe already noon  Wife might start to worry that I so long to sleep.. and thanking your consciousness .. asking to remember this place to come back to their Wasps.. I flew up out of the World... flying over the clouds.. I lost awareness and woke up on his bed..
The time was 9:42

Did not write everything that happened.. because if you describe all that happens in the story on page 20 :)<

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Jun 30, 2008 13:54

Bliiiiiin..... what a dream.... uuuuuuuu......
something not real at all...
az

Especially pleasing thoughts like why in the water with no fish or what will happen if after cool water to lie on the hot beach. And in the final about religion enchanting finale. :D

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 30, 2008 14:09

Карил wrote:Bliiiiiin..... what a dream.... uuuuuuuu......
something not real at all...
az

Especially pleasing thoughts like why in the water with no fish or what will happen if after cool water to lie on the hot beach. And in the final about religion enchanting finale. :D
one person.. that helps me ...
always tells me - "the main thing - check!, without it lost".
so I check all the time to realize :)
if there is a sea - check.. and that theit is.
if there is water, sun, sand.. then you try to swim ... to feel the temperature.. check sand ( sensation, temperature, etc).. in General, all that time to realize all trying to check :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Jun 30, 2008 22:51

Michael Raduga is also advised to touch everything and focus on the sensations. You're doing more than just checking, you still manage to think is not just cool water, or maybe it's cold in the room.

Kosh, you're cool. :ay

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Fri Jul 04, 2008 21:56

There was some celebration amongst the working week type of Constitution Day or Russian (I confuse them all the time). Decided not to set the alarm to sleep, and tired to jump up at 6am for work.
Sleep I suddenly in the morning above my bed hang two angels in male and female forms. he looked at me and a male voice yelled; "get Up, you're already at work slept you to the exit 15 minutes left" I Have on the brain adrenaline slammed, I sat up in bed, shook his head, looked at the clock - 7.15, and already wanted to jump in as a female voice said; "why are You mad why are you yelling, it's the weekend, let the man sleep" Then I realize that today is exactly the operation is not necessary, I tell them; "you Guys have first agreed among themselves, and then awoke" and fall on the pillow. Then when I woke up I thought it was because all the dialogue was in my head, and the room was quiet, otherwise my dog woke up and came to me. Did not understand.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Fri Jul 04, 2008 22:28

As that day I took off home from work because razbolelas head, and I had the evening another job, so the head had to treat necessarily. By the time I got home I not only already had a headache, but there was a feeling of nausea and swayed from side to side, so you had to hold onto walls and walk bent in half tiny steps, otherwise head ached with pain. The house went, but the pain, dizziness and nausea passed. I have a farewell letter was going to scratch - I never so was not bad. With an effort of will got up, took the piece of paper and a pencil, lastly put my favorite music. Went and the music was off. Feel like going to sleep, the pain and nausea go away, but if to move, then fell again. And I gave myself to the sound of music and fell asleep.
To me flew a spacecraft on top of me dropped some grips and without moving the body was taken aboard. Having laid on the table, I secured mechanical braces in the legs and the top of my head so that I couldn't move, the body fell on top of something heavy and I feel like I utopia in this table as in case of overload, but it was nice and not scary. Then where it went such iron spiral with two sides pierced inside my skull just above the ears. And it went rank. he was so blue :wiz and in my head all the time buzzed as if I was under a high voltage line. There was a feeling that I have burned something inside the head. While there was the healing process I was invited to see the world. We sat in the apparatus with a window and flew above the ground. The flight did not show, but first we were in the Arctic and I saw the polar station and polar bear, then there was the tundra, in forests of medium strips I showed how some grandmother gathered herbs and river in India, I saw a beautiful girl among the white lotuses, dressed in the national Sari and a dot on his forehead, still flying to the pyramids, to the lake, to the mountains. Then he asked what do I want to see, I wanted more, but asked to go home because I had to go to work. After that I again felt myself in his body on the ship. I was told that all went well, I physically felt as my head is pulled out the electrodes from the legs and head moved in a restrictive brace, everything was mechanical, no one touched me. And I woke up and realized I was home in bed, but was still afraid to move, because the previous pain of a terrible true story. Then I cautiously lifted a foot, then another, etc and realized no more pain. Very slowly he got up and went to work. The rest of the day and in the evening I had a feeling of emptiness in the head, I feel like I swallowed a balloon right below the skull and it hangs there. The next morning everything was gone.<

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Fri Aug 01, 2008 18:15

But recently on the basis of listening to the "Conductor"...

Dream: Leave home and go to clients to update the program.. I Walk past the shop, turn to the market and seeing his father, he buys grapes, but more so gaining the whole bag. I stood behind him, looked surprised and went on. Crossed the road... and then it began. I thought maybe I should go, because always wanted to fly, even in my dream. After that thought began to go faster and faster, but not turning into a run. And gradually began to go not on the ground and through the air. Hard to describe, I'm going, leaning forward slightly, doing ordinary steps, just quick and air. And hands in different directions set. in order to hold balance. And feel so good, right delight. And to meet my woman runs with a child (but on the road, not by air), and they also feel good, laugh, but don't notice me. and then I flew to the building where the office clients. Around the fence, I'm trying to disperse get there, but do not get in the gate, coat, and again accelerates... and all I'm inside, I stand firmly on my feet. See a girl, she complains that the computer will not turn on. I take a fork, stick in the socket and ... Oh Miracle!!! :D :D :D
He has earned! :lol:
Along the way visiting the office. Very interesting: in the middle of the big bed, underneath the laptop, stripped Wallpaper, putty... waste.. apparently the repair.
Then I Wake up. Then I again dreamed of flying, and also really liked. And yesterday or the day before, just before the alarm: I'm standing in a room, brightly lit, standing next to her husband and says, patting me on the back: "let's check your wings." I look back... and there are two small wing.
Attribute this to the fact that recently walked in nature, and twice caught a butterfly :)
Here are me dreams after listening to CDs of Andrew. Never flown in a dream, but dreamed.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 31, 2008 20:37

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Thu Sep 18, 2008 21:14

Does anyone else never dream? :wink:

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 21:24

Любовь wrote:Does anyone else never dream? :wink:
Dream, but that's just dreams, for some reason, are very quickly forgotten.. :(

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49

If you write them down, then easily at any time of life can remember. The main thing - to read when recorded. And record immediately on awakening.

Лукавая кошка

Post by Лукавая кошка » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:47

two years ago, had a dream, which I "not given do not record", and which until now can not forget. Was not given to record or not say. waking up from a dream in the night and lying in bed with my eyes open I heard a loud popping in the dark and the clicking of a switch (can not remember who know called them "manifestations of the spirit"). And when you try to rotate the barrels and go to sleep, something invisible, but palpable over across my bed. In short, having mastered them, I made the ignore all this and write down a dream not for the sake of psychological security, and simply following your wishes.

When sleep was recorded - all immediately stopped...

SLEEP.
I dream that I walk into a big room where on the red square bed with two men - one my acquaintance, the other a brunette with a mysterious look, which I don't know. My friend won't even look in my direction don't seem to see me. But stranger is keeping an eye on.

I walk by and then see that next to the bed on the floor, a little girl of five playing with my makeup.
Starting to collect their trinkets I get in the forehead with some heavy sharp object. This girl got angry, I take her toys, ran into me with a wooden cube. I was bleeding and somehow came over the insult, my friend does not interfere in the situation.

getting up from the floor I go to my room. Turn off the lights and go to sleep. In my sleep I feel that my room someone's coming. I hold this man by the wrist. It turns out that the girl came. She asks me for forgiveness and explains that he did not want to hurt me. Tells me that this is all her mother has advised her to charge me as a toy.
I forgive the baby.

Then she asks me to give her a barrette for the hair.
I remember that I have a set of these pins. But the truth is they are not in this room, and on the top floor. Invite her to go with me, unless of course her mother doesn't mind. She agrees.
Then the most interesting.

We walk the corridor of the tower but in such a way that part of the way we pass the room, and the open space.
Each time, a different space.

The snow-capped roof, the valley in blossom, the starry sky, the waterfall, with the stream of people coming down. Somehow, when I imagined how it should look like this tower is in my imagination arose the "tower of Babel" by Pieter Bruegel, considering that its one side is visible to the viewer, and the other is not. Exactly and the second was a patchwork quilt of all those realities which we climbed to the upper room.

at the very top of the waterfall was a wall of giant trunks of ancient trees. for the wall led only one door. Open it was not possible, as it was crowded with people wanting to come down.

Somehow, miraculously, I and the girl managed to squeeze between the door and the trees and we were in the water. To sail was not possible because of the current. Just had to jump on logs that lay in the river.

Reaching in this way to the shore we met on their way a rock. its slope was so steep and slippery that climbing was not possible. I froze. And the girl was very sorry. She's a meter away from me like I was trying to get out of the water.

And it's not far from us I saw a monk in orange clothing. He stood on the water and silently held my hand. Thanks to him, we climbed the rocks to the top. He was silent, smiled and pointed us in the right direction.

following the gesture of the monk, we found ourselves in a marble room.

(The dream was very realistic, but poluosoznannye. I was able to manage only their attention, but not of the dream. I forced myself to consider all that there was, namely, a beautiful white marble fountain and behind glass - a perfect garden of stones, the ceiling hung strange signs in the form of two spheres United by the letter "S ").

And then I realized that girls Radom no. It communicates with the priestess is a tall woman in bright clothes. The priestess leads us both to the fountain (fountain is like a big marble bowl on high foot) and says that this is the goal of our journey. "It remains only to change the water in the bowl". I don't understand why to change the water - it's clean. But the priestess shows on the right side of the VAT, covered with droplets, like glass, in the advertising of soft drinks. And I understand that the water in the tank even more fresh, clean and clear and agree to do what the priestess says.

And in the marble room there is a lot of girls. They sit on the Mat directly on the cold floor. On their body I see sores and wounds. nearby lie the beautiful jewelry, but girls don't wear jewelry.

Then, after the priestess tells us about the water in the fountain, the girls get up off the Mat. They are now as beautiful as ever. The wounds disappeared, and flaunt their body jewelry. They are everywhere. Their beauty and laughter, I also feel joy.

I know one of them. And the girl I brought - is also among us.

The only thing that keeps me repentance - that's my dad outside the room. He leaves me a note with a number where I can find it here and says he waited a long time for my arrival, and now he had to go.

I again and again looking at the decoration of the rooms and Wake up...<