The most interesting dream

Лукавая кошка

Post by Лукавая кошка » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59

hmm... that's funny. Just solved another one of her dreams to post here from LJ-shki, the content of which is forgotten. But it turned out that it is also the girl in the stripes... What does that mean?

SLEEP

I once had a dream that I'm flying people. And here I meet a girl I can never heal - the wounds appear again and again.

And suddenly on my doorstep appears and says these words: "In man all mental!"

I pretend that I understand him, nodding. And he, like catching false, soobshaet to me again: "there is nothing but mental. No thoughts, no words, no actions, no nothing. And person either. It is only mental."

And then I realize that he is right, although rather clumsily speaks. But even I couldn't formulate what I understand. It's not even in the shower, from the word "psyche", the matter is in my personal understanding of psychology.
And as it objectively to explain - I do not know.

And woke up with a clear idea of what is claimed by this man, which I can not explain in words.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Tue Sep 23, 2008 14:41

Wow! where I visited. It is a pity that all this in a dream.....

It's hard for me to decide what this place is, but the Association with Italy. In a big house I am in the great hall, part of which is performed as a dance floor with columns part as a bar with a buffet and tables, part as a place of leisure with soft comfortable chairs and sofas. And each place has its complete composition, separated from each other by translucent walls-walls without doors that creates a sense of the big room and completely visible.

From this large hall there are exits-the door to the neighboring room, for example in the back where a large kitchen; in another, where a great big garage; on the balcony, with a length between 100 metres and where the top offers a panorama of the sea and the surrounding area with residential houses. There are doors to the bedrooms and special samorazvitie the door to "Wonderland". I don't have time to go - I woke up, but saw guests went there, and depending on who it was every time that door was a completely different scenery.

The hall itself, with all its corners were decorated with translucent comfortable furniture, some special machines for cooking in the bar. In the area there was a lamp in this form : one axle mounted three plastic panels the size of a large glass window, frosted glass, but penetrated inside a network of tiny light bulbs that shimmer and change their colour and how to create a picture on each panel. Themselves using concave that I love and relaxes me. In General the whole situation is very unusual for me before and never seen this .

Action: I am owner of all this. All the lock hardware and integrated electronics are set up for me. I can manage either a thought or an audible signal by voice or hands (clap, click fingers).
In our big family planned several holidays in one month - 50 years of wedding my parents 25 years - my older brother, the 50th anniversary of my eldest sister-in-law, 30-the anniversary of my youngest sister-in-law has two birthdays - my niece and nephew-godson. So my son sat in the dining room and he signed the invitation to the feast, and I wrote the script, and to place orders. Suddenly it turns out that the party was today, and it's all gathered, except the elder brother and his wife because they went for a week in Antalya. My nieces brought on holiday with their girlfriends, so a lot of young beautiful girls. Im slightly bored and I say: "Now I'll ask the boys on call, prepare the salads". I'm very interesting with your fingers some combination, srabatyvaet protective alarm (inaudible) and after 5 minutes in the hall to barge in on people 12 guys in the security uniform. I tell them that they are invited to a party and they join the guests, one of them takes of his jacket and remains in a white shirt. this Horde sweeps away the salad in the blink of an eye. I say to all: "I ordered different varieties of pizza, drinks, fruits and salads. Soon all will bring. And while the rest in the "room of miracles" and come back with the bells."

Here I understand that it is time to call the servants, because a Horde has to be maintained. But why is the maid in the kitchen I sail myself across the room without doing the steps without effort. In the utility room for a rectangular table sat 9 people - balding man of middle age, blonde woman, young girls, young boys - all different ages, dressed in different ways, but I clearly saw and I know it is my servant and at the same time, it's the people I love and who are so devoted. So, I really, it is asking to serve the guests.

Since I have some time. free from the routine of doing the holiday. I decided to take a walk on the balcony. There I was feet and considered the surroundings. One unusual entrance I stopped. It was a gentle slope into the room with multiple lattices-blinds, lowerable vertically. I cotton turned on the LEDs, ran, flopped on the ass and literally entered the ballroom, while blinds are raised automatically for each other. by allowing me inside. (Did not understand that it for the input and why you need it) and there was no time to understand, because to have brought food, the servants were busy in the dining room, it was time to ring the bell.

I approached the parents and asked whether they are tired, they can take in their room, but they refused. Asked them about his son, where he went. They said they went back to sleep. Flew to his room, the child is really asleep and covered with a red plaid blanket. And here I woke up..... :oops:

cool movie from the future happened. But where's my husband? It is, I have not seen, although the castle is definitely it. :)<

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Wed Sep 24, 2008 13:26

And today in our yard gathered a cavalcade of horsemen. But it was the yard of my childhood and I watched from the fifth floor window. The dwarf horse camp or the Kazakhs or Mongols left our city. Their horses were strapped bales of carpets. Some of the carpets were in the open as sketched above. I remember thinking: "how can these horses can withstand such amount of Luggage and rider." Some saglasile from Tabor walked around the yard, throwing back his head up to the window and shouted: "Shawl shawl shawl throw". I felt sorry for our shawl, as we have it is therapeutic for the whole family. and I began to close the window. And at that moment the yard has entered the chaise, drawn by a chestnut horse, and it knelt the "white shaman". I immediately dubbed so, because everything was dark and warmly dressed, and he was bare-chested and light skinned. And he wasn't cold. He jumped to the ground and began to turn his head, listening to noise from above. And he heard as I closed the window and began to look at my Windows. I got scared, shut the curtains. And although I really wanted to look at him, I was afraid that he'd located the apartment (and this is just when 2 apartments per floor and 10 apartments in the front) and begins to rise. And I stepped into the room. Then I asked my mom why is he here and what he wants. And my mother said that he wants me to bore him a son. Then I just got cold feet and tried to Wake up... :(

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:17

We began to cooperate with the writer, known under the pseudonym "the wanderer" - http://www.koob.ru/strannik/

The wanderer is ready to consider and analyze the most interesting your sleep. Details on http://www.koob.ru/strannik/

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Tue Sep 30, 2008 14:39

Have! Right now I remember one of unusual dreams..... :roll:
Actually, I know how to analyze dreams and you know what, for what and why I dream. But sometimes something remains unsolved. After some time is the continuation of unsolved dreams, and sometimes without continuing. The world of dreams, no doubt, wonderful and mysterious.

So, the dream:
I'm in a group of people. We arrived at the next seminar on health and develop your superpowers. The seminar takes place at night in one of the lakes on the Karelian isthmus. White nights, the visibility is great. We stand on the shore. The shore esiti a small pier, where is moored a small boat, you can see that abandoned. She looks mysterious and unusual. The teacher tells the legend that on this boat the people disappeared and from then on it nobody goes. I was bursting with curiosity and bans it only fuels. Several people, including me and my beloved go on the pier to the boat. The rest are on the shore. We cry that we categorically have not climbed on it. Well, in vain they shouted. Of course I climbed over the low side, took a couple of steps forward towards the bow of the yacht and stopped, amazed by the beauty of the lake and nature in General, because from the boat the view was quite different - velichestvenny peace and quiet (instead of the noisy crowd) and rich energy of water and air.

The world was divided into two parts: before deck on it. And this new one took me entirely - I wanted to breathe in this clean and dissolve into the depths of the subconscious. From the pier I said something, but I haven't heard people. And suddenly somewhere in the distance the lake in a small white whirlwind was a girl. She flew us over the lake with tremendous speed. Her white dress fluttered to the speed and shimmered with a blue glow, he heard a quiet jingle (then the people on the pier and on shore will say that nothing is heard). and where she "ran" over the water had a translucent matte wall greenish hue. The sight was mesmerizing, I could not put it down, and realized that she "runs" to me. As I wanted also easy to soar above the water, making that melodic sound and glow from within!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girl swept a step away from me on the deck and continued running further into the depths of the forest. I formed this milky-green wall, and I understood. that is a passage to other worlds and dimensions. This greens started to tighten, and I really wanted to follow the girl. But at this point, strong male hands pulled me to him, strongly embraced and beloved said, "You're too young, you're not ready." He never let go of the man until the green haze dissipated.

On shore crackled the fire, and all were preparing to walk on coals. Therefore, we also joined our friends. I looked back at the lake as the lake! ordinary beautiful place of the Karelian isthmus. but it was different and I know it! By the way, the boat also disappeared..... But I'm not upset. because ahead was night of interesting exercises, meditation and unusual practices.

:)<

Алекс

Post by Алекс » Mon Oct 20, 2008 19:16

Oooo, interesting sleep - at what criteria? Dream from 31th December 2006 (by the way, the date when I met with the Wasps for the first time) - during this time a lot had accumulated)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 21, 2008 0:04

Лукавая кошка wrote:hmm... that's funny. Just solved another one of her dreams to post here from LJ-shki, the content of which is forgotten. But it turned out that it is also the girl in the stripes... What does that mean?
all at once, in human language, difficult to explain.
there are different dreams.. but most of to withdraw those which I will speak is normal.

In standard dreams, one sees the manifestations of his personality and nothing more.
Girl (child) is part your identity, infantile personality. If the removed children ( especially strangers), your subconscious mind tells you about the regression of your personality. IMHO natural impulse is always set to development, and either stop, or impairment of development IMHO is perceived as Unnatural, what was once signaled by the subconscious.
Images in dreams to a SIMPLE simple. it is necessary only to remove the BLINDERS and filters imposed by society to the man all his life, it is possible to more or less disassemble the dreams.. and then perfected - and you can understand yourself :)

dreams are not just dreams. I'm already sure of it.
just need to figure them out.. for it is not hard to lured the sleep with the "way of experiencing" a day of emotions.. they are different. I can feel it.
the dream - to play constantly.. even during waking hours - when "argonautes" ( ritual of Bollandists for falling out of the framework of time and space), or when "reset in essence" ( the ritual release of emotions), sometimes ( and increasingly development) - in these moments - I see dreams in reality. fast but also slow :) . sometimes it seems that flashed for a couple seconds, but when you start to remember something recall more than a couple of seconds :) is IMHO fellowship with Him :)

Total :-
children, especially unknown - regression of individual.
(but! if there was a day of experiences regarding any child).

PS not my words be taken literally. everyone has its own opinion.<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:59

Никонов Владимир wrote:, We began to cooperate with the writer, known under the pseudonym "the wanderer" - http://www.koob.ru/strannik/

The wanderer is ready to consider and analyze the most interesting your sleep. Details on http://www.koob.ru/strannik/
his books are interesting...
however, in the interpretation of some dreams IMHO missed the important points (incorrectly captured images - meaning images) that eventually led to incorrect conclusions.
in dreams the author of there is even indication that in his mind there are "filters" that sometimes distort perception and subsequent interpretation of the images.

this is my personal IMHO. this naturally did not insist in the belief of others.

however, for the overall development - interesting to read. as a basis.. the main thing is not to take the interpretation of images, and to try to understand their simple meaning.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:50

PS show an example of the underestimation of the image, with subsequent "pulling" function of the inversion of sleep (meaning reversal) (which IMHO has not had to do with this dream) from his book "master of the psychological dream dictionary -dream interpretation"
"We give an example of a dream of a semantic reversal. The dreamer is hopelessly in love with one woman. Long he cares for her, and dreams about marriage, but his feelings gently but continually rejected. Before falling asleep the man gives the plant its dreams show his love situation and find out the outcome of the relationship. He sees the following picture: in the bedroom you go to sleep Cockerel and a hen. The story as it reports that all is well and the relationship will end with the creation of a happy, peaceful family. But note easy the comic is drawn of the situation – too satirically sketched and cartoon family idyll. It's the inversion! And in this case the dream shows that everything will be the opposite - it happened. The woman ceased all relations with the dreamer. "

In this case, we are interested in the hen.
IMHO here the installation of the Emphasis on "cartoon" is wrong, because the image of the "chicken" already gives the answer about the essence of women, and the fact that they go to bed not talking about that "relationship will end will sozdaniem...etc" (and according to the author it is necessary to inverserotate), and the fact that the subconscious men are very accurately researched the essence of women because during sleep (bedtime) being less protected behavior setting to protect\hide my thoughts than during wakefulness, the subconscious mind reinforces the accuracy of their knowledge. (I would say that for me - so it refers to the way information indeed.. looks like all the same woman mentally openly treated the man, but she has her own ideas about their relationship)

but this is superficial, for interesting details :)

p.s. this is my IMHO.. in the here and now.

Лукавая кошка

Post by Лукавая кошка » Sat Nov 08, 2008 14:37

I sleep movie. about me. but starring Juliana Margulies (the role of nurses on "Er"), which generously agreed to play me in my dream. So - until the credits, we see a lit hospital corridor and three scared girls trying to leave the building, hiding in the corners. Their goal is the only door Wedowee out. Behind the door on the right there is heard a terrible gurgling sounds

giving a clear understanding that there is someone to kill.The door to the left of them - priotkryta and it was clear they came from there.
The door leading to the outside periodically included the police, but the three girls are hiding from him in particular. One day, when he enters the hallway and closes the door behind him - they run out, fall down in deep snow and happy that the nightmare is behind. Here we see that one of them is completely naked...
the screen darkens.

Here should appear the name of the film, but to me it wasn't a dream.

We moved into the room from which you just ran three girls. What we see in her. It is huge and all obstacle large beds on which you recline different ages women. in the center is the heroine of the film opposite her in the chair sits a cat. Lying to the right of the heroine, the woman (already almost grandmother) commanded that: "your turn." Close-up face of the heroine. It interest, fear and hopelessness. The heroine says some kind of mantra on nepoyantno language. The room darkens the light, all the ladies begin to turn into young slender Hotties and the cat - in porcupine quills. Cat-porcupine hisses and tells the heroine about what time to finish. Reclining on the right grandmother, who is not a grandmother, but a lady age Taisia Povaliy, commanded to choose the victim.
And then going on an incredible heroine refuses to obey. "I can't," she says, and the room again is light. The cat glares at the heroine and prepares to jump. BUT Povaliy stops the cat and says something like: "Why, child? Your cousin has already finished its work in the next room. We feel it". Heroine: "But I can't." Cat-a porcupine sticks out its fangs and hisses.
Enters the room with a policeman: "I Went to see you're all right" (his face shows that he, too, began to look younger, but the processes for incomprehensible reasons, has stopped)
But ladies, reclining on the bed telling him to close the door on the side and not to interfere.
All the waiting I look at Juliana Margulies. She begins to slapewath and say that the user has chosen such a fate.

Next frame - a face Juliana Margulies in the mirror: cheeks scratched (Dicarba tried), the eye hit, the other sees almost nothing (to see yourself in the mirror is also very painful, and besides, everything's blurry. (Here we are with the heroine comes to the idea that you need to post this face learn how realties humorous comment).
However, our ingenious plans of stopping grandma Taisia Povaliy, which appears in the mirror for the back of the heroine. The heroine once more ask forgiveness that I have not done my duty to the order. My grandmother silently hands her a tiny locket with the words I'll take you back to your childhood. you'll have more time to live your life and when you're ready - will appear before the Council at the appointed day and hour.

After these words we see the character a little bit in a long linen dress to the feet. She runs along the shore near the fishing boats. On her neck hangs a little medal, given to the old woman.
Further - I do not remember.
Then we vstrechaem heroine in her 15th birthday, when a young gentleman invites her (a commoner) to stay at his estate. It is part hewn wooden gate. Sir kindly shows her around their possessions and then where not suddenly out of nowhere appears a cousin of the girl - demon. He tells her that the Council made a decision: you must kill the master, and then the ritual of your initiation will be successful. To which the heroine replies: "I prefer selling my life to an honest witch, than to be an immortal demon, killing an innocent man".
Realizing that it is shot for his actions, the Demon-cousin laughs...

I Wake up in the night with thoughts - "funny episode, when will the next series", simultaneously realizing that this is my sobstvenny sleep.
(That's smoked on the eve of calanica)<

Лукавая кошка

Post by Лукавая кошка » Sat Nov 08, 2008 14:45

2Евгений Kosh
so many clever words, and confidence in their own vyvodam.
you live not boring ?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43

Лукавая кошка wrote:2Евгений Kosh
you live not boring ?
what's it to you?
:?

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Mon Nov 10, 2008 15:06

Kitten, awesome interesting dream, looking forward to continue. (and a little more scratched heads and black eyes ) :evil:

I agree with Eugene that the traveler passes the images through the prism of their own perception, that is not the only possible interpretation and absolute truth. And interesting to read. :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Nov 10, 2008 17:04

I just had this dream
forest... twilight... a huge flock of birds - and the birds are all different small medium large eagles nightingales a lot of all sorts of birds...
I am cutting the fat with a knife... take loaves of bread and go into the woods and he is very close with only 2 floors down... they stretch the bread and they make a move... throw all that brought and leave....
in the morning when waking up, spinning in the brain phrase
PROGRAMMED FOR DESTRUCTION.... (the subconscious mind works clearly and always tells the WASPS or vivid dreams)...
he began to understand Cho TSE tak...
was the other day, got much one relative.... went strongly negative with the scandal... said to each other all different... dark thoughts climb in the head differently-a lot of... the death of each other and wished all sorts of bad words... plus all sorts of thought forms in the head climbed a negative....
generally, if someone's death wish - the program on you is... to every action a reaction....
from powerful cleaning of body and spirit... stop VD... work on yourself.... like released...

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2008 19:18

escho... man is psychobiographically computer...
the most powerful practice to remove all negative the program installed from the outside - IS REPENTANCE.... so...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:28

Гость wrote:IS REPENTANCE.... so...
call it what you like... for all close to this method.

Алекс

Post by Алекс » Thu Nov 13, 2008 19:48

wrote tales in explanation

a long time Ago in a far away galaxy...

I'm standing at the metro station. Around me a crowd of people. The train arrives, and obliznuvshis eats the steel jaws of the people, including me. It smells of wood and damp.
Suddenly I feel the humid air, the smell of the sea. Why would it, on the Left Bank of Kiev? Ask the suspicious man similar to the sailor what was happening – he lazily finishes his cigarette, throws it over the side and stroking his white beard.

I am the captain of this piece of iron, and the sea air always before the storm. You're not a local?
But I was in the subway! in confusion I say.
- The fuck you tell young people who where went! If the tablets are not swallowed, and it's good! – angry, hissed the captain and turned away, following taking a cigarette from his pocket. Oh shit! There are louts! Just that, watered all the generation, as if all regard themselves as an idol of purity and wisdom. Looking at the time (no root five four), I begin to explore the unusual old man. Hat with tag "Peter the First" - hmm, samootsenka did so, or hidden complexes... Denim jacket with a stripe "Him" is strange in this age to listen to that. Shoes at least in keeping with his rank – tarpaulin monitoring. Again throwing a look at the cap with the inscription "Napoleon" and "Napoleon"?!! There Peter... looking Away and glancing again, I did not meet any of his expectations – there was "Phillip Kirkorov" in pink lettering. Fake, ittit it – any preschooler knows what is written "Philip".. Whoa, WHOA, WHOA! What to edrene hair dryer Philip? I sleep – otherwise, how to explain all this?

Looked around, I didn't notice anything unusual. My mind was calm, like a hundred nerds to easy samostojece. People like people, well, to hell on a platter. Jedi with Metalist considered fresh "Gambling" in places for the disabled. On the railing hung a Zen Buddhist pocket and smoked a hookah. Clapped eyes elf, listening to Mayakovsky. I turned around, and noticed that the car very long, like a corridor in a decent building. After going through it and almost knocking the pot in a huge pot, I peripheral vision noticed a door with a bronze sign "Renegades Petrov". Not knowing what the renegades, I was unsure if there I'm accepted for the illiterate gopa? But I remembered that sleep, and the alarm was replaced by curiosity. On entering there, I saw the picture: on the floor by the coffee table sat three uncles (it can not be called neither a man nor a boy – probably closer to the venerable starburst) and smoked paper. Around were the monuments and Elvises of the wax. Guys were different: one was fat as a hog and bald, the second – thin, tall and curly (the Soviet student of advanced years), and the third none at all – all the middle, at the half, average height, and gray clothes. But I've been interested in their bills, the ashes from which you have plucked from the hill.

- Excuse me, what are you Smoking?
Is chasity. Rare stuff, but we are without them we can't .. nothing! Nothing!! – coughed grey.

Looking closely, I saw a small text on each of them. Really newspaper. On one write "Sensation! Long Petrov stuffed pears!" what his lean body not to say. The second was a sensation about a Bald – they say that he wears under his arm a Hairdryer. God, what a blatant lie! And they smoke! I turned and saw a huge mountain, not Smoking of Gigaset, mixed with garbage and Makovsky empty Coca-colas. Opensource projects, eh, disgusting...

My reflections on the moral and ethical was interrupted by a boyish scream. On the bench sat a glossy appearance emoboy and eat your fingers. PV, I cried and shied away from him. In my gesture of hostility he smiled and licked the blood off of the phalanges. A hand he beckoned me to him. Again, I remember where I was, and hearty approach this guy.
Closer he didn't look crazy. Good major, who themselves have nowhere to go. Only here what will he do with the fingers? Because half of the right hand he clumsily ugrasena. First he said:
- Well, how do you like my new hand – disgusting?
Is not the word! agreed I closer examined IT. I felt sick and I turned away.
- Come on, that's nothing compared to what I felt! he said into the void
- And what did you feel then?
- The broken love... - he whispered. Then amcik got the left hand out of his pocket jeans two pills – red and blue – and asked me what to choose. The blue was embossed "swallow", red – "to seize". I, without thinking, said green. Well, he took the hands of the green and took a SIP.
Emoboy was coracina eyes. Increased motility along with swaying from side to side – the spectacle is unpleasant. Even in his sleep. After a particularly strong push prijavio it to the floor, the emo guy took out his knife and ran into the crowd. The first victim was a girl in a long skirt. The knife dug into her face, and spilled out of him coffee beans, chocolate and pretzels. Look emoboy was frantic, his hands shaking and face was very strained. Following the release of energy was directed toward an elderly couple – old comparties poured vodka and brine, and the grandmother of God dandelion soups porridge and black tea. Children near poppy crumbled potatoes with burgers. At first I was shocked by this psychedelic pattern, and seems to only now understand the meaning of the phrase "man is what he eats".
Latest rage made amobee to break his wrists on the hands of a knife edge. Of them gushing... blood. BRR, scary! For the first time, I expected in such a situation to see anything else. Moving away from this mess of products and of blood, I went to the shops near the pier. The wind was still wetter than recently. It smelled of resin and spices – it seems that the port brought the sweets from exotic lands. On one of the benches sat a scantily clad girl, 16 years old, thoughtfully staring into the distance. Still carefree she pulled from her purse a photo of a youth idol, and started kissing. At first playfully, then seriously, already frightened for her mental health (to remember the Beatles, Abba and Tokyo Wanted – what fanaticism turned girls). Already being in a state of utter unreality, I went to this... ahem... fan girl and asked her:
- What are you doing? Are you all right?
- Mmmmmm....!!! Why did I prevail!!!! - she yelled hysterically. I had to take her picture and otbivatsya of sneakers from mad to calm this "miracle". The picture is cute photoshoping faces appeared she. Ah, Yes, the dream...
- Have you seen THIS? – I showed her this picture with a new face.
- I%UY who is shown there!! Refrain VSEEE!!!!
- Mdja, went to b, whether that sailors have fun... I said out loud.
Guys in caps, on hearing this, cheered. Someone put a cigarette out. But a grief-the fan insisted.
They are all trash! Scum! Insignificant little people!!! I want to GO!
- Yeah, you saw what happened here five minutes ago! Same stupid as you, people cut to pieces! You too?! – I was angry, and pushed her into the water. In water this chick is twisted, shrunk and swam paint. Well, to hell with her, especially sleep...
The sailor that was the most sociable of all parties, approached me with an offer to "fly to another world", pulling at it out of his pocket a large pink wheel engraved with "To". Without hesitation, I sent him in my mouth and swallowed the sea (filthy taste of oil remained there after the dissolution of this fool). The wheel on the inside of me lit up with rainbow colors and osutils heaviness throughout the body. The world around me became more inert and "shriveled". In the end I found myself in my room. Only I was lying on the bed, legs uncomfortable situated excessively heavy cat, and the point of view was me. In other words, I was looking at myself from a disembodied spirit, reminiscent of the "free look" in the comp.games. With an effort of will I came first in your mind, then feelings, and finally to the body. Woke up refreshed.<

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Mon Nov 17, 2008 15:44

Alex you MONSTER!

Although it resembles a children's horror story with gastronomic affections. But waking up rested after all the guts on snot wrapped....And the whole reason colored wheels - so a lot of them in my dream swallow!
Drunks and junkies are always spontaneous astral, and though everyone makes their own choices on which track to go from three of the precious stone, it makes me sad that someone chooses the curve of the slippery trail broke. sorry

Лукавая кошка

Post by Лукавая кошка » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:06

2Василиса: thank you, BU try)

Sedna dreamed a dream. All remember was a very warm feeling in his chest, as if seen in a dream home or a some strange world that has a lot of ties.

So. I see an ancient magical forest, which probably could meet in the illustrations of Russian folk tales Alyonushka.
the narrow path of fedosia up slow bus rides. Behind the wheel - my stepfather. I see how difficult it is stepfather to drive the bus on a road. However, he does not surrender and on the contrary, assures me that we will get home. I stand near the front window of the bus and enjoying the scenery.
But we waylaid some forest dwellers.
They say that place in the woods at all is not enough, so before to let us through, we need to pass the exam.
Understanding nothing about the essence of the examination of its meaning and also what items we have to pass we line up in the hallway (which was a narrow forest path).
And here I get on the exam. The examiner - the old gray Professor (as professiona - Eugene Kosh) with a clever face and asks me some questions. And I understand that do not understand (by the way this was with the set recently during the candidate's examination in a specialty like pereklinelo). So we play the game with him. He calmly gives me to understand that I'm a jerk - but I'm trying and trying to prove him wrong.

But the exam is about to end, and the Professor closes in the closet that would analyze our results and make a decision.

I and some other examinees some time waiting outside the door, but the Professor does not go in or out. Suddenly there is his assistant and tells us that the Professor will not be soon, but for now we can sleep in his apartment.
We assign to the Professor of the apartment, which is located in the same building (!?) in the woods. I really like this apartment there are large Windows, high ceilings, bright walls, antique furniture. The only question that does not give repentance - when finally we will know the outcome of the exam and we have to leave this lovely home?

Several times during the dream, I come to the Professor's office, but did not find there even an assistant.

Meanwhile, in "our" apartment from time to time there are some creative personalities who like to come to the Professor, but remain to chat with us over a Cup of tea. So I come home to find a famous artist and then a talented fotografs that offers us to make a photo-session.

Each time coming to the window I see a beautiful forest and know that there is no place on the map and no one is there we are not disturbed. And the soul is so easy and warm and nice )

I don't know what happened to the Professor? )<

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:17

A Professor as if nothing happened.... IMHO. There's a mental image - development of consciousness experienced before worrying about delivery of a candidate minimum. Congratulations on admission to graduate school :o
I wonder now besides the FSB and foreign philosophy pass? I - geek, my philosophy has always been quiet horror, and teach her some misty was always such a boredom inspired, and pass it was necessary.... 8)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:59

Лукавая кошка wrote:Sedna Dreamed a dream. All remember was a very warm feeling in his chest, as if seen in a dream home or a some strange world that has a lot of ties.
very good consistent description of the sleep.
talking about your current situation.
you can disassemble it if you remember the details of what you did in the bus ( except looking out the window)

стройная

it was very interesting... save the page

Post by стройная » Sat Dec 27, 2008 22:06

AMAZING...
I then goggles and machine-to-brain is not necessary! I have these weird dreams a collection for every taste... I'm out of them short stories or novels do. fiction is so... bi 8)

тело максим

Post by тело максим » Sat Feb 07, 2009 0:40

I was just reading the dreams, and found like mine, but mine is not so developed in General, the morning fell into a light slumber, the unit worked even not had time to remove...in a flash! and suddenly everything is white, but realize that the body lying on the sofa, I think you have to get up and make effort to this in a more familiar world, and then you realize that the action is not right and returns me back to the body, then I think it is necessary to twist itself around to the correct position.... and here you see why to turn if there is no top or bottom or anything, just white space. Okay, I think then we have at hand to look))) bend at the elbows and not have them! and again wrong action is the beginning of my energy, like you can bend, if you have them, but there is only your minds, okay I think and begin to visualize them yourself! look! and see! as they are made from plant ornament begin to weave more and more compressed, I thought a gesture of some explosion in the brain occurred! and from joy and delight of the existence of such a place, woke up energy is not enough, that is clearly aware of waking up)))

тело максим

Post by тело максим » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15

and lo! thought there might need just dreams to summarize what the analysis of their conduct, to identify something and to do conclusions!!!??? enough to entertain and amuse your ego :wink:

Ы

Post by Ы » Wed Apr 22, 2009 22:00

Guys,can't be so what can become schizophrenic or psychotic because of this device,and or not to come out?
I apologize that not on...
Please respond...