The most interesting dream

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: the Most interesting dream

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 30, 2017 18:24

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:That would be relа ask for as an artist..sketching is.) Probably fun to write(draw) "foreign dreams". Even sounds mysterious "Artist of other people's Dreams"..)
It's all the same what to tell ,how delicious that you've never tried, but the words tasted)))
Dreams are such that words not to transfer , what to see. Only vaguely , what it looks like. Especially the colors, and sensations ))). They are not like anything here.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 18:35

[youtube][/youtube]

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 18:40

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Dreams are such that words not to transfer , what to see.
Well once again, and it is interesting to Express the inexpressible, in painting, and the forest or the sea, every second draws..)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 30, 2017 18:56

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Well here once again and it is interesting to Express the inexpressible, in painting, and the forest or the sea, every second draws..)
This is something that is close to us)) how to Express a multidimensional ....I can remember that , and color , and sound )))??? And the lyrics ? And then , as moved throughout this fact pattern does not pass)).

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 23:15

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: how to Express a multidimensional ....I can remember that , and color and sound
Well, probably it is better to try ..as Salvador Dali..) Only It your vision expressed, and rel maybe try to Express other people's. Here I'm sure You'd like, some sort of your own interesting dream in the form of a picture.. hang on the wall)

))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 23:33

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND then how to move around this fact pattern does not pass)).
Why not to transfer. Topic here in five pages of wonderful dreams that words passed, and then only paint remains.
Василиса wrote:To me flew a spacecraft on top of me dropped some grips and without moving the body was taken aboard. Having laid on the table, I secured mechanical braces in the legs and the top of my head so that I couldn't move, the body fell on top of something heavy and I feel like I utopia in this table as in case of overload, but it was nice and not scary. Then where it went such iron spiral with two sides pierced inside my skull just above the ears.
If everything is a dream to draw for the story, at a big fair enough..
Here:
к-13 wrote: in the Embassy I am the only Russian as it is in this country one and there sit the representatives of all countries wishing of diplomatic relations this wild region – the "Embassy" was located in a small village in the middle of a tropical jungle with huge leaves on the roofs instead of roof
Very beautiful picture can happen. Bright zelenoye the leaves of banana palm trees covering a small straw ..bungalows.. where it says ..Embassy, in the background the sunset in the ocean, vast desert and wild beach, where the background of the red sun..there is a lonely slender savage who dreams of the overseas miracle of civilization.)) It is a good dream this Officer..))..

I promise to be the first collector of the Artist's paintings of other people's Dreams....)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 0:29

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:how to Express a multidimensional ....I can remember that , and color , and sound )))??? And the lyrics ? And then , as moved throughout this fact pattern does not pass)).
https://ru.pinterest.com/krupa130003/%D ... %BE%D0%BD/ - this album managed)))
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:I Promise to be the first collector of the Artist's paintings of other people's Dreams....)
Then you can tell at the same time, where to listen to the song, written explanation of dreams (their own, others ' ... - all, they even announced a competition for the best description of the most interesting dream, "MNU participated :)"and then there was a new song) - http://polnolunie.baikal.ru/index.htm - ten years ago, was very popular with the dreamers site, but already 5 years never been updated (at the same Oleg Medvedev already three albums from that time came out, including "other people's dreams"). http://polnolunie.baikal.ru/download.htm - there's a lot of songs in the public domain, though not everyone will understand - there are bards in the main.