is it safe to lucid dreaming

олег77
is it safe to lucid dreaming

Post by олег77 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:44

Hello !

I am going to buy Nova dreamer, found on еbау. Maybe it sounds funny (I'm not very competent advice in this matter)but my question is how safe is lucid dreaming, lucid dreaming u have a new drumer. I had heard that there were cases that people did not vozvraschalis from dreams, would be very grateful if you could answer me this question the truth of it or not.

Thanks in advance.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 14, 2007 13:01

олег77
In my experience and the experience of my friends,this is not true! :?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed Nov 14, 2007 17:50

олег77 wrote:Hello !
my question is how safe is lucid dreaming, lucid dreaming u have a new drumer. I had heard that there were cases that people did not vozvraschalis from dreams, would be very grateful if you could answer me this question the truth of it or not.
No, Wasps are very exciting and enjoyable, while they are quite safe. The likelihood that you will not return, especially if they will occur only when trimera (though also unlikely :)) is so low that it can just do not take into account. But even so starting the exercises this kind of need to understand why you need it and be willing to accept the fact that the perception of reality for us is not limited to those to which we are so accustomed to the "standard States of consciousness" and represents something much more than is available to us in everyday life. Believe me, to accept this part of reality and find yourself in it is not so simple. In addition it is necessary to be ready to meet real yourself, you'll likely be shocked that you actually are :) . Only the Holy :aa or the devil himself :evil: the heart will not tremble and will not Wake up the conscience, with the understanding that all of your ideas about a terrible lie that you created yourself. The fear of death and the many temptations you will certainly podtolknut to such actions, the mere recollection of which can already cause you disgust. The result - depressed state, apathy, depression of varying severity (that is very likely), or the euphoria and false sense of power (this is less common). These nastroenia can replace each other many times mixing, repeatedly reflected and refracted in kaleidoscope until you accept everything as it is and will not form my opinion about many things about which you do not even have to think. However, all this passing and with time you integrate into the everyday thinking of the lost and forgotten aspects of myself and this kind of problems will disappear by themselves (if you accept its nature and will not interfere with yourself to be the way you are). The probability of failure and loss of self control, in all of this, by the way, almost zero, because the higher your level of awareness in dreams, so it is higher in everyday life. Now you are aware of the potential problems, decide for yourself...<

олег77

Post by олег77 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 18:16

thank you very much for your answers, you helped me a lot

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Nov 15, 2007 13:05

Dimas wrote:олег77
In my experience and the experience of my friends,this is not true! :?
Well, or a coincidence, rare.. who was destined to die in my sleep .. died in Osie :)) (ugh ugh)..

Now I can say (IMHO) that OSA is a footpath leading to the side.
If it happens, is one thing.. but if Wasps cause - a waste of time and energy..

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 13:05

Eugene Kosh
Why?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Nov 15, 2007 13:20

Dimas wrote:Eugene Kosh
Why?
Why waste energy picking in the demo version, if you have the original? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: is it safe to lucid dreaming

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 15, 2007 14:53

олег77 wrote:I had heard that there were cases that people did not vozvraschalis of dreams
From the point of view of logic this statement is very funny... :)
Hello!

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Nov 15, 2007 18:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
олег77 wrote:I had heard that there were cases that people did not vozvraschalis of dreams
Hello!
Hello to you!
Funny, Yes, if from the point of view of logic. But in the Wasps it's not funny :shock: . Just act according to the logic in catches Havo often not possible, here the task for the mind in General, logic alone is clearly not enough.
Евгений Кош wrote: Now I can say (IMHO) that OSA is a footpath leading to the side.
Why waste energy picking in the demo version, if you have the original?
Sorry for the indelicate question: the demo version of what? :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Nov 15, 2007 19:28

Perhaps there was a view that did not return from dreams , being of sound mind and memory . :lol:
Well, I think such possibility exists, especially if the OSA is not simply to observe or to have fun, and perform some meditation practices, pranayama, attempts to WTO, etc.
Well, you can't go back, if is banal to die during sleep, but this is a natural process that is destined to pass through each of us. :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 15, 2007 22:31

Путешественник wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Hello!
Hello to you!
Funny, Yes, if from the point of view of logic. But in the Wasps it's not funny :shock: . Just act according to the logic in catches Havo often not possible, here the task for the mind in General, logic alone is clearly not enough.
Евгений Кош wrote: Now I can say (IMHO) that OSA is a footpath leading to the side.
Yes, and then the Osia and their logic?
Think about it, even now, Osia rather exotic thing. And slidge someone went to Osia and never returned, how and who will be able to determine in principle??? Moreover, You write that often...:)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Nov 15, 2007 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Nov 15, 2007 22:32

I guess there was a view that did not return from dreams , being of sound mind and memory .
Well, who is doing that for a long time, probably already crazy. And even so, I think that dreamer will not allow you to enter the dream so deeply to go so crazy to be inadequate. He certainly will not interfere with deeper and deeper for this need maximum sensory deprivation, or the possession of a great technique of entry. After all, the real OS begins during REM phase, IMHO.

Vladthe term WTO you mean the output in the projection of the physical world is an exact copy of ours?
There is also another type of WTO in the undefined region of the psyche (I hope that psyche :)). OS, and simply dreams, too the WTO, but some not so as these 2 types. If the OS, in my opinion, demonstrates what could be the projection in a copy of the physical reality shows that there is, or was. And here is the undefined type... well, there is, and time itself seems not and it shows uncertain things related not only to the physical world, but for something incomprehensible, where often there are no patterns. Well and konechnozhe in OSA the feel of a real body does not disappear completely and it is always possible to "hear".

By the way Wasps also are different, and not always the perceived knowledge of the physical reality (there is no similarity of matter, light, sounds, there is something else). But the memories of such things, as in the case of Havo and the WTO, remote (and it's probably good :)).

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Nov 16, 2007 0:00

Путешественник wrote:
what called this world :).

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Nov 16, 2007 0:38

I think that we have only one version of existence. Dreaming is an integral part of this. In my opinion they are only a powerful tool for understanding, first of ourselves, of our brains (see what to use it to the max is impossible without knowledge about its capabilities). The ability to see dreams, including lucid, nature has endowed us all and it is completely a natural phenomenon is not something abnormal. It is foolish not to use so that this nature as it would be foolish not to use like hands. The experience gained in the dream by modeling the situation is no worse than the experience obtained during wakefulness. For me personally to reject this experience is tantamount to living in oblivion-not appreciating the present, not taking into account the mistakes of the past, not looking to the future...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Nov 16, 2007 17:01

Путешественник wrote: 1)
I think that we have only one version of existence.
2)
Dreaming is an integral part of this.
1) not sure.
2) Yes.

I mean, to remember is an integral part of, and not the only version of his existence :) (about the OS).
I don't Mind.. the fact that someone.. :) ( who said?)
I guess if I want to be in them often.

Евгений22

Post by Евгений22 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:41

олег77
Don't want to impose my opinion. But from the point of view of the esoteric teachings of dreams and dreaming are the flight of the soul to unrealized sectors of space and options. But if our soul gets implemented in the sector, we simply disappear from the real world. But also some mages went through the dream in another dimension intentionally.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:58

Евгений22 wrote:олег77
Don't want to impose my opinion. But from the point of view of the esoteric teachings of dreams and dreaming are the flight of the soul to unrealized sectors of space and options. But if our soul gets implemented in the sector, we simply disappear from the real world. But also some mages went through the dream in another dimension intentionally.
You want to get V. Zeland to take the rap for all the esoteric teachings??? :lol:

Евгений22

Post by Евгений22 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 17:08

Andrei Patrushev

K. Castaneda too.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:48

Hello! This device, of course. step forward (for some). But I would like to hear comments from anyone who has experience snovidenii with the help of this device. And not one person but many. If you can find a forum on this topic? :)