Level of Awareness (clarity) in the OS

Сергей_М
Level of Awareness (clarity) in the OS

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:45

Expensive oneironaut,

Wanted to ask you a question about the level of awareness ("clarity" in the terminology of the yogis) in the OS.
We all have learned to get into the OS (although not regularly), but as practice shows, the consciousness remains rather vague. Do you remember, for example, that while you sleep your body rests on komorowska street, d. 33, kV. 44? And that in the yard in October 2007? Can easily think about is that planned to perform certain actions in the OS (go to the moon, for example)?
As the struggle for higher level awareness?

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sun Oct 21, 2007 16:41

Sergeym
Hello, Sergey.
The topic is a sensitive...
I have this problem. Awareness comes , as least partially, Yes and no and is processed to remember yourself can't. Comes only the Realization that I'm dreaming, but I never even remembered who I was and my name. Waking up in the morning, I'm surprised at their actions in the dream, even though they were ( as it seemed ) aware. I think still it is not Toltec Dream of which we dream...
In all my practice I was able to leash one day closer to something. But it was all the same not what I seek.

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Oct 21, 2007 18:13

I had different levels of osoznannoe. Sometimes I managed to recall my name, address and place of residence. But still delay the stories of sleep - it means that I'm like a fool (partially) believe in the reality of the situation. Laberge does not give advice on this matter, but there are fortunately techniques Castaneda and Tibetan yogi - apparently they don't let developed. We must not be lazy (Oh, and it's hard...)

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Oct 21, 2007 21:02

I have two ways:
If I live it(2-3 months) that almost every night there are Wasps, they pretty much power I have, that is can transform at will But this means that I have these 2-3 months eliminate alcohol, onions and garlic from my diet, take for a minimum of social contact, sex and time of practice(day I remind myself it was a dream constantly of zombies Mintinstall or Rainbow, meditate for 2 hours before bed an hour early in the morning, Wake up to the alarm early in the morning, awake 15 minutes, I go back to sleep and other exercises). But then I go off and everything becomes as OSA usually 1-2 a week.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 22:00

Doing everything according to plan, which is planned in advance. All I remember, and even if the OS break in a few weeks.

If awareness starts to get lost, I just go to bed anywhere and then get into a new sleep with awareness, so you can do several times and moved from son to sleep.

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Mon Oct 22, 2007 13:21

Vlad, Vladimir,
thank you for sharing. Yes, it seems that we need certain mental effort plus meditation. We will continue to work - less social contacts and to concentrate more. Because you need to prepare for the Bardo, and it will continue to tumble unconscious in Samsara. :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 22, 2007 13:35

Sergeym
I think it makes sense to get pleasure from life :) and not really in something to limit myself.

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Mon Oct 22, 2007 13:39

Hi Dimas,
No, and this is also true.
Although sometimes it is the achievement of difficult goals brings a special satisfaction. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 22, 2007 13:43

Sergeym
I agree,but a strong desire to achieve them only postpones their implementation az

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 17:52

Dimas wrote:I Think it makes sense to get pleasure from life and not really in something to limit myself.
Dimas wrote:I agree,but a strong desire to achieve them only postpones their implementation
support.

by the way I didn't go anywhere.
just notification of replies didn't come ...

хитрый тип

Re: Level of Awareness (clarity) in the OS

Post by хитрый тип » Sun Dec 23, 2007 16:13

Сергей_М wrote:Expensive oneironaut,

Wanted to ask you a question about the level of awareness ("clarity" in the terminology of the yogis) in the OS.
We all have learned to get into the OS (although not regularly), but as practice shows, the consciousness remains rather vague. Do you remember, for example, that while you sleep your body rests on komorowska street, d. 33, kV. 44? And that in the yard in October 2007? Can easily think about is that planned to perform certain actions in the OS (go to the moon, for example)?
As the struggle for higher level awareness?
All the techniques found tried for 2 years. Level Of Consciousness 0% :(

Анатолий

Post by Анатолий » Thu Feb 21, 2008 22:11

If mindfulness starts to get lost, I just go to bed anywhere and then get a new dream...
If awareness starts to lose..you can sit in the Lotus position in her sleep and calm down..the image is restored in the same dream.

Tried to sleep in the dream. Only fell asleep immediately opened my eyes in real life.
Checked 3 times, the result is stable.

Anyone else tried to go to sleep?

Дани

aing.ru

Post by Дани » Fri Apr 04, 2008 22:12

I am sorry that I will not too soft, but reading your forum I was just overwhelmed with feelings, please go to the website aing.ru and read there are ways of deepening, EVERYTHING is described podrobnenko

Аингер

Post by Аингер » Sat Apr 05, 2008 13:59

Here is a way of deepening working at 100%, and can reach a maximum deepening (not my method and I do not claim authorship):
As soon as you feel that you are going to learn from your OS or awareness just falls, you have to roll your hands in a special way. Fold both palms strongly concave in the boat and connect them. You have to connect with the wrist and fingertips (except the thumb), so that between the palms of you have formed an oval hole. The thumbs should be pressed against the lateral base of the index finger. Bring your clasped hands to the face, roll the lips and start to blow into the hole between the palms. Touch the palms of your hands face not necessary, but to keep it close to the face. It is necessary to blow until the clarity of perception will not increase. Usually enough 3-4 long wydawany. I use it immediately on the awareness of yourself in a dream, but understood without instruments, in theory the difference should be no

Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН)

Post by Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 23:28

Answer Sergei M.

I had a different OS on the degree of awareness, to the point that I just knew that I can act how I want and no more (just the doll that suddenly realized that, maybe without the puppeteer to move). But more often I had OS in which I fully knew who I was, where I actually am and what I want to do in a dream what to check. I use the technique of "raskruchivanie" - as soon as I realized myself in a dream - start rotation around its axis in any direction - just don't put physical effort - make a mind (sense of rotation are very real) - works 100%. The main thing is not to think - I begin to spin and fly out of the dream and that we're out, but if you do not spin will again be a low level of awareness of the "dolls".

Concerning the reply Vlad. What do you want? You energy body...you at least two month rape her - luziania have vivid dreams - and then of course get bored and probably feel that something is wrong? Possession of dreams is a pancake not a mouse to learn on the monitor to move...well, not then just go ahead - OS is one of the stages of energy development and formation...we need a full comprehensive training, which would be taken out each time on a higher level, not to throw for two months and do just a break - and then even higher, and not all from the beginning.

Well, honestly I'm sure that the future is not a dream Stalker, and the device that stimulates the etheric body of man (using EM-pulses). Device which would normalsville broken the power of the person, would enable it to accumulate energy because we use it for all your OS and not very bright. And when energy is in order - the OS will not keep you waiting.

Again I appeal to the developers - please create the package - just the points of the training program and devices/disks for this - don't be lazy! If you have these packages (actually work and not just for the bright packaging) all questions concerning the operation of the instrument will go in another direction - "and what program should I do" or "I went through the training program package 'Lucid dreams in 30 days', what would you advise next?". Match deals, separate them, describe is nepahannoe field! You have a wonderful chance to become one of the first corporations to provide comprehensive services for bioenergy development - really working (there no doubt) and is beneficial to a person.

In General, I will say this - all these dreams astrals and bioenergy, for the average person - the mystic...and by and large trifle. Think of how and what can benefit - and offer - and we need to get out of "mysticism" otherwise serious growth shouldn't be expected.

With respect S. O. N.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:44

Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН) wrote:and for the device, stimulating the etheric body of man (using EM-pulses). Device which would normalsville broken the power of the person, would enable it to accumulate energy because we use it for all your OS and not very bright. And when energy is in order - the OS will not keep you waiting.
Please tell me what You mean?You have to accept such a device?Please share!
P. S. do you think that energy can accumulate?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 13:42

Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН) wrote:Well, honestly I'm sure that the future is not a dream Stalker, and the device that stimulates the etheric body of man (using EM-pulses). Device which would normalsville broken the power of the person, would enable it to accumulate energy.
How exactly is it done? Please describe the basic working principle of such a device or give references to the relevant literature in the network, enter the sold counterparts.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 13:48

Dream Stalker is a TOOL that only helps (facilitates) to get into the OS.It is not isklchayut (podrazumevayut) work with the basic skills required for entry in OS,which are mostly described in the attached instructions.These techniques to prinebregat not worth it.

Ток

Post by Ток » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:10

Unwinding really helps not only the extent but also the extension of the OS, and you can still where-thread to go, if the picture is blurry or of course povertetsya.
But if asleep in the dream and out from the body (or aware of), you can call it the second level of the dream, I was flying and the feeling of flying More real, even the wind whistling in the ears and better speed there, etc.
But neither the OS nor the WTO almost no work (three months almost), what could be the reason? (appliances not in use).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:09

Ток wrote:But neither the OS nor the WTO almost no work (three months almost), what could be the reason? (appliances not in use).
So, perhaps, because it is impossible that they did not use utensils? For reviews of people who have not been able to enter a lucid dream, the new device DreamStalker allowed them to enter the OS on the first night!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 22, 2008 16:56

Current
Maybe the domestics are mired,the energy is not enough?

СтаниФилмТВ

Re: Level of Awareness (clarity) in the OS

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 23, 2016 20:15

removed