Mapping dreams

Кореш
Mapping dreams

Post by Кореш » Fri Oct 12, 2007 18:44

All Oneironauts Modern seer and a dreamer - HEY !!!
Question : Who knows about the mapping of dreams, besides what has already been said by dreamhackers on their website
www.dreamhacker.narod.ru ?
Anyone that tried this ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Mapping dreams

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 12, 2007 22:11

Кореш wrote:All Oneironauts Modern seer and a dreamer - HEY !!!
Question : Who knows about the mapping of dreams, besides what has already been said by dreamhackers on their website
www.dreamhacker.narod.ru ?
Anyone that tried this ?
Well, Osia I don't have happen often... I was trying to tie them to the cards and nifiga not work... I think Osia is freedom, and the idea of this mapping is konslager some...

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sat Oct 13, 2007 0:22

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, Osia I don't have happen often... I was trying to tie them to the cards and nifiga not work... I think Osia is freedom, and the idea of this mapping is konslager some...
Well, as I understand from theirs materials, Wasps just starting to become more frequent through the practice of mapping, because thereby you nastraivatsa on the dream. And the idea of a concentration camp - very close to the truth. If you understand more or less details , we have not so much choice, both in real life and in dreams...

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Oct 13, 2007 0:25

I stupidly mapping together with detailed description of the location, colors, subjects, and plot. The plot in my descriptions of dreams is secondary, the main details of the interior. :)

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sat Oct 13, 2007 0:33

Vlad
And how far you've come in mastering the card ? I for example all of the time bathing :which object to put where... How you are guided in space, when there is neither sun , nor moon, nor compass :shock: ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:37

Влад wrote:I stupidly mapping together with detailed description of the location, colors, subjects, and plot. The plot in my descriptions of dreams is secondary, the main details of the interior. :)
That's yoga and writing about it - no matter what dreamed, the main color, the number of mutual location in space and something that stands out from the General background.

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Oct 13, 2007 13:24

Кореш wrote:Vlad
And how far you've come in mastering the card ? I for example all of the time bathing :which object to put where... How you are guided in space, when there is neither sun , nor moon, nor compass :shock: ?
I have everything calculated from your house in a city in the center of the map or my house in the woods.
Usually when I dream of the city, I know which side my house where I'm around the area, or know that this city is not mine, when I dream of the woods I know where my dacha(second home) or a house in the city(if I'm in a forest Park near the city). On the map the city is always the same, roughly divided into the familiar part(when you know where your house is) and unfamiliar(e.g. you're on a business trip). Industrial area I have one, pretty chaotic place. The story can sometimes tell you where you're.
In dreams sometimes you can feel where your house is, sometimes to find on the map similar already seen the place.
But in General this is just a technique to catch the mind of the dreaming information in the waking state, the dreaming method of development of memory, this is not a recreation of the map some static subjective reality. But if it is a method it to someone suitable, and some don't. Someone might better support day vozzrenie that everything is a dream and to think of myself not drawing any cards.

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sat Oct 13, 2007 23:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:That's yoga and writing about it - no matter what dreamed...
Yes Andrew, that Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche in his book "the Tibetan yoga of sleep and dreams" indicates too.( http://www.koob.ru/tenzin_wangyal_rinpo ... _and_sleep ) in the Chapter the DEVELOPMENT of FLEXIBILITY, it teaches us to develop the most flexibility, i.e. to understand that there is no fixed reality at all. Teaches that “there are eleven kinds of experiences that visible manifestations usually cause in mind, you need to learn, test and transform. The principle is the same for everyone, but it is useful to consider each of them separately, to give your mind the opportunity to transform. These varieties are as follows: size, quantity, quality, speed, achievement, transformation, expansion, travel, the ability to see, meet and experience.” Ie even our everyday reality is flexibility – but this vision can come as a result of work. A breakthrough from this fixed reality brings the yogi to liberation from Samsara and enlightenment.
Well, it seems that dream hackers just focused on the back for fixing the OS reality. And of course, if they are working in this direction and can achieve success because operating system and it is also possible.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:31

don't help to "fit" in the dream of OSOSHNIA from the previous one...that is exactly what happens to me when a particular dream.I'm not mapping,I remember the feeling,sometimes tapasya situation.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Wed Oct 17, 2007 0:45

Dimas
Dimas wrote:don't help to "fit" in the dream of OSOSHNIA from the previous one...that is exactly what happens to me when a particular dream.I'm not mapping,I remember the feeling,sometimes tapasya situation
The point is to be able to recall the particular dream, or the dream sequence, ie to return to the same location with the same dream...
Feelings can be anything, but the plot of the dream depends largely on the environment in which getting.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Wed Oct 17, 2007 0:46

Sergeym
Cool avatar :D

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:24

Кореш wrote:Sergeym
Cool avatar :D
disguise your identity 8)

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sun Oct 21, 2007 16:44

Sergeym
Сергей_М wrote:disguise your identity
Well, different people here hanging out. Another will encode the pictures of alcohol - even beer is not popes.
It is necessary to change the avatar... :oops:

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Oct 21, 2007 18:04

Кореш wrote: ...beer drinking
then the beer can be drunk in the OS, where the possibilities are limited only by the imagination :D

Джекпоттт

Re: Mapping dreams

Post by Джекпоттт » Sat Jun 08, 2013 16:53

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Кореш wrote:All Oneironauts Modern seer and a dreamer - HEY !!!
http://www.dreamhacker.narod.ru ?
Anyone that tried this ?
Well, Osia I don't have happen often... I was trying to tie them to the cards and nifiga not work... I think Osia is freedom, and the idea of this mapping is konslager some...
Mapping is not to create a camp and live there, he has 1 goal from the point of view of KHS.

A gradual recollection of all the dreaming places that dreamed of developing the dreaming memory. These memories of the provisions of the assemblage point, speaking Castaneous language accumulate to some critical mass and at one moment the person is a kind of insight (the explosion of the memories of all the dreaming places where you've been in life) that lasts 3-4 days. It was after this insight card can be thrown out, because Wasps will now always. Those who went through it say that after a while it felt like heaven, a huge amount of energy and as a result - the restoration of integrity - when I remember all about myself. Mapping can be compared to the digging of a canal to the ocean of forgotten dreams. How to get to the bottom of the ocean is yours, and Wasps too :D

Besides mapping set a kind of anchor for the awareness. I was then thinking the evening over one place and remembered - is there a bridge or not? A few days had a dream where I was at this place that you wanted to see. It was then that I realized for the first time in my life. Map for about 2 years, the promised insight has not yet happened, but in recent years became to remember a lot of old dreams that surprise the fact that completely forgotten the seemingly obvious places where I visited often. May soon break through the dam :?

Dreamstalker bought recently to speed up, so to speak, the process, and this year was felt to be only 6 times, once per month approximately. I want to often :)<